Saturday 18 February 2012

Fucking Proof


{Prove it...Fuck...the challenge like a match struck to dry kindling, lust igniting in a blast of raw heat that knots my fingers into fists in your short hair, cracking your spine back against the marble column. A good fucking job you can't see the feral hunger blazing in my eyes...you would surely cower from its violence. My gloved thumb strokes across the fullness of your trembling lower lip, parting the pink seam, slipping inside the wet heat of your mouth, a mouth never before kissed, razor tipped fangs that have never pierced flesh...fuck...pressing my lower body against yours, one heavily muscled, leather bound thigh flexing, parting the silken folds of your robe, riding up between your bare thighs seeking out the throbbing epicentre of your desire, grinding your wetly aroused sex on the tensed leather of my thigh, as my gloved thumb explores your mouth, two sets of wet lips caressing rough hide, goatee abrasive to your soft cheek, my breath a hot brand searing the shell of your ear, words roughened by raw, animal lust} You know what I'm going to do to Chosen....{relishing the hitch of your breath that grazes the hard, silk covered peaks of your nipples to my slashed chest catching the chaotic fluster of your thoughts, laced with desire, edged with panic} Say the word. I know you know it, true
 *the gasp leaves my lips unbidden in a rage of desire, the rough collision of my spine bows to the marble of the column a pinning cage of lust once more flattening me under the weight of masculine power....but now....every inch of my body is crushed into the hard muscled expanse of warrior strength, and I dont need my sight to know how you look. The air is pressured with a high electrical tension, charged with a primal shock of lust that channels anger into an animalistic urge of wanton desires...and the heat is sending me faint, the fire blazing from the rough wedged column of your thigh spreading pulsating ripples into innocent flesh, turning smooth flushed skin molten with a slick of arousal..for it could be nothing but that...and my lips close in a tight suction around the invasion of your thumb, instinctive, latching onto the solid reality of you as my body is swept up in the inferno of chaotic emotion and disconcerting lust* My lord...*the only words that will pass my lips, a soft plea for mercy, or a demand for more, my body beyond aching with the friction gliding through the apex of clenched thighs...you want me to say...what? Thoughts jumbled, fangs elongating a snick into leather...the word...you're going to....* Fuck me....I...I mean....you are going to...fuck me...Primale....
Yes Chosen. I am going to...fuck...you {the obscene word from your mouth, growled back to your innocent ear from my goatee'd mouth elicits a wanton grind of your hips, crushing the slick, pulsing folds of your arousal to glossed leather, betraying the passion sizzling just beneath the surface of your ethereal composure and fuck, but your body's response does things to me, primal, bestial things that threaten to wrest the reins from all rational thought, words hoarse with need tumbling from my lips} I am going to fuck you long and hard Chosen, until every luscious inch of your body is crying out from the pleasure and pain of it, until the irrefutable evidence of how I feel about you is branded into your fucking soul...{clamping my mouth on the unblemished, virgin skin of your throat, muscles tense and corded, shaking with the effort of restraint, tongue tasting the caged flutter of your erratic heartbeat, sucking on your neck with bruising suction, a vain attempt to dampen down the violent storm of lust brewing inside of me, control on a knife edge, one word, one fucking nod of assent from you and it will be game fucking over...just tell me to do it...unleash the animal...beg me to fuck you raw...}
 *Verily 'tis sorcery that overtakes me, that controls the soft undulating flow of my hips to grind into the pressing force of your thigh clamped up between mine, a hard friction that glosses liquid silk folds and spikes sparks of sensation to seize trembles up the arching bow of my spine...I am a melt of sensation, lit up on the pyre of my desire and burning through the innocent veil of white robes that sheath me from your touch...and that word, never before has a curse threatened to surrender me to the most primal of my desires, unleashing something animal in a cover of purity...I am lost the second your mouth seals my pulse to a hummingbird panic of desire into the hot suction of your lips, bones melting rapidly to electric pulses of vivid lust and quaking my knees to surrender, hands seeking your support in a clawing desperation as my body betrays me, mewling helpless nonsensical responses to your viscerally sexual threat....promise....whimpering passion falls from fang worried lips, the words caught up in hitched breaths* Please, Primale...Take me...ummm...*dare I ask? Fingertips memorise sculpted muscle for sightless eyes, your image in my darkness* Love...me
{my answer is an unbridled frenzy of starved need, hands yanked from the tangle of your hair, the virginal white silk robe rent apart in violently clenched fists, torn from your body, swallowing back growls of raw desire at the sight of your bared flesh, the heaving swells of your full breasts, the flush of passion painted to the canvas of your porcelain skin hands ripping savagely at the front of my leathers to free the heavy length of my achingly hard erection, the flat of my callused palm pressed flush to the arched small of your back, gloved hand hitching the back of your thigh, riding your spine up the cold marble shaft of the column, latching your thighs in a tight circle around my hips, pinning you, suspended between hard, cold stone and an equally hard wall of sculpted, hot warrior muscle, all your weight centred on the grind of your aroused flesh to the underside of my thickly veined cock, intimate folds melting around my shaft in a drenched erotic kiss to throbbing heat, the blunt head pressing at the exquisitely tight threshold of your sex, a torturously shallow embrace that nudges your core, your body so primed, slippery and lush and yet I  know the first time you take my full girth will cause you pain, frustration groaned through the sucking lock of my mouth on your vein, warrior hands imprinting bruises into the luxuriously soft rounds of your ass, whether to hold you back or to slam you down on the thick shaft of my cock I no longer fucking know, coherent thoughts lost in the mind-scramble of this incredibly sensuous kiss of our bodies...I am a fucking animal, a wild creature possessed by instinct...love you? Fuck...am I capable of such a thing? Rough, ground out fucking the only carnal pleasure I have ever known...but with you..mother of fuck...I have no control...}
 *I should be scared, I should be terrified of the violent hurricane racing over my skin, striking the robes from my flesh in a tearing of purity...and that's what it would be wouldnt it? My innocence yours, as it has always been, no other male had looked upon me, none had seen that which is now bared to the scorching heat of your gaze. It brands like fire roaming over the inches of flesh undulating in your possessive grip, hiked up high on the column, marble bruising the kicked back arch of my shoulders, a curving submission surrendering my weight to you and fighting the need to cover the exposed swells of my breasts, the tips tight and throbbing lines of vibrating lust to the drenched grinding pulse of my sex, so savage, so animal crushed to me, until there is no leather barring you from my flesh, there is only hot iron male demand, warrior desire threatening to breach my molten need with an impossible invasion. I can feel you, every inch pressed into the liquid embrace of silken intimate folds, I can see you, even in the darkness, a soul bright vision of feral masculine warrior beauty, perfectly sculpted in muscle and golden skin...my mind offers it all up, piecing what it has seen of you, my dreams of you, together to fit what I feel, to stroke the sensations with sights that spear my eyes with desperate tears and rocks my body in an instinctive dance, clawed into your shoulders for leverage as I wind, commanding you closer, to fill the aching emptiness that coils with desiring pressure and begging you to love me. To show me that you meant what you said. That I'm not hideous to you...that I really am yours as my soul insists* My lord...please
 {Oh God that word, the whimpered plea from your lips and the warrior is brought to his metaphorical knees, fangs and cock pulsing with synchronised purpose, to ravage your innocent flesh, to take you hard and brutal, to penetrate you in every fucking way possible, to prove to us both that you are...} MINE!!! {the word snarled in a lust-fuelled, bestial growl, rough hands drawing up your arms, weaving large fingers through yours, locking us together, restraining your arms against the marble column, fisting tight as the taut beads of your nipples graze an arc of friction over scarred pecs and the winding arch of your spine guides the thick invasion of my erection home, the exquisitely tight constriction of your liquid silk embrace steals the breath from my lungs on a silent cry, diamond eyes shimmering crystal bright, seeking out the sightless lock of your eyes...fuck, what I wouldn't give for you to see me now, to read the fury of savage emotion in my eyes as you take all of me to your depths, hilt-deep, until the base of my cock is ground to the pulsing nerve centre of your desire...fuck stilling as you accommodate to my size, goateed lips a breath from yours, growling passion to your mouth} Chosen...Serhenity. I. Fucking. Love. You...
*fangs buried deep in my lower lip, my cries are stifled from screams to hot mewled whimpers, fingers squeezing around the weave of yours in a desperate attempt to maintain my control....any control in this tumult of sensation as a single stroke lances me to the very depths, nailed into the well of my soul as I gasp for breath around the fullness stealing the air from my lungs and spearing my core in the force of an iron length...pain blasts through on a glide, silk melting a violent vice of rippling muscle as I struggle to accommodate you, to breathe around your possession, to justify my utter ecstasy as pain tears through spikes of bliss and laces into beautiful pleasure...I am yours...no further doubt as I move, feline, fluid, working through the stretching throb at my centre, moving to the primitive beat in my head testing my limits with soft experimental grinds that are a mere shadow of the tempest of desire viciously storming me for a pace that scares me, that urges me to give into the violence of an intense passion and dare to spill words that echo your own, whimpers that tremors me in lust and pour free to your ears* I love you...Vish..*tongue bitten hard* Primale...
 Fuck yes...say it!! say my name {Crushing my mouth on yours in a rough stubbled collision of ragged breaths and growled emotion...I don't know how to fucking kiss, but it's irrelevant, all that matters is this carnal craving for the erotic intimacy that sizzles and arcs like an electric current flowing between our frictioning bodies, fangs punching down from my upper jaw, pulsing with the rapid thud of my heart, a pulse that throbs in the molten fist of your sex as I start to move inside you, slow measured thrusts, stroking you from the inside, kissing your limits with every soft collision of my hips, the cushioning mounds of your ass bumping my thighs with rhythmic slaps, growled moans spilling from lips curled off hungry bladed canines with every tight fisted pump and dragging retreat, grateful the pained expression darkening diamond eyes is denied you...you are exquisitely beautiful...flawless, untouched perfection to my eyes, no blindness, no shorn locks, no scars could alter that...so fucking torn..it kills me to defile your innocence but I could no more deny you now than I could rip out my own fucking soul. The volatile cocktail of pleasure and pain, the mewling whimpers swallowed by my ravaging mouth, the trembling in your creamy thighs, locked in a death grip around my hips, stoke up the savagery of my arousal to a fever of need, restraint sheening tight corded muscles with a gleam of sweat, dark musky spices pumping into the steaming air that melts the frost from icy marble...more...my body demands more, snatching our joined hands down to my mouth, fangs slicing a vicious bite into the corded lines of my thick wrist, the hot bubbling rush of my blood offered up to your parted, kiss-swollen lips} Drink from me, Serhenity, taste the truth of my fucking words...
Vishous, Vishous, Vishous....*your permission given, your name is in every breath, my tongue loving the taste of every syllable as I chant my love to the slick beat of our writhing forms, coming together into a rhythmic unity of steel and molten velvet, my core a vicing fist of delicious lingering pain and quaking shivers of potential ecstasy stroking your shaft with every advance and retreat, every thrust stronger, gaining in momentum, the leash on all your passion fraying dangerously thin, sawed by the rocking desire of tight twisting hips until I am barely chained there with you, an insanity rising over me and unclasping the veils of civility that have so long concealed me from the truth in my soul...and it all ends in a kiss....my first, unclipping me from my tether and releasing me to a full blown maddening fever of animalistic desire, surging up, hands clasped tight to yours, the taut peaks of my nipples abrading your chest with points of blazing sensation....I will not survive this collision, going down in flames to rise up in an erotic inferno that demands more...harder, you are too gentle within me...caressing...I want...blood...I am barely aware that our hands have moved until that scent explodes in my head, laced with powerful dark spices, the hint of a taste on parted lips rearing instinct into an attack pose and shedding yet another layer of civility in a brutal suctioning ravage to the offered up flow of your souls blood, mouth sealing hard, silken savagery locking to your vein in primal starved draws of a frenetic crazed branding assault....MINE!!!!....in every cell, filling every inch with a love that consumes us both*
Fuck!! {your fangs stab deep into the tendons of my thick wrist, a wild brutality one would never deem possible of a Chosen, the piercing agony jolting me through with an ecstasy of pleasure pain, and my own fangs lock to your throat on pure instinct, shallow, hard punctures that bead a flush of welling crimson to your skin, a stark, beautiful contrast to the milky white tone of your neck...a bright flame of passionate colour in a colourless landscape...my last logical thought before the beast wrests control, fangs buried deep, my growls gagged by the beautiful pounding rush thundering between my ears, drowning in the potent, saturated eroticism of the moment, reeling from the onslaught of violent emotions, sucked under a tidal wave of bonded ecstasy, every cell in my body vibrating with latent energy, charging my blood with a hellfire unleashing all of the restrained warrior power I fought so long to withhold, hips pistoning, slapping, hilt deep violent thrusts, tearing into the clenching sheath of your liquid core, a frenzied rhythm, beyond all control, your fragile body shuddering in the bruising impact of slamming hips and deep-buried canines, locked into your flesh as you are in mine drawing on the well of your soul with savage, sucking pulls, clawing at the ledge of sanity, body tensed with the threat of impending explosive fucking release....}
 *My scream is lost in a bubble of crimson, buried into your heart beat with a strike of fangs and howling my beautiful agonised ecstasy into the gushing pour of your potent life as your fangs breach virgin skin in a claim of daggers...such a taste beyond imagining, full blossomed, rich, a dark wine that speaks of feral lust and impossible love an insanity of flavours that jolt rhythmic surges with every greedy swallow to pool the molten drench of my desire around the viciously relentless quickening pace drilling the thick shaft of your erection into the yielding fisted twist of my core, my sex pounded raw with heavy smacking collisions that strike my intimate flesh to tender bruised passion, and drive your mark into the depths of my body, imprinting your touch into my flesh as my head snaps back to marble, the flow of your life clasped desperately to the voracious feeding pulls of my mouth, my body in meltdown, teetering on a ledge I cannot see, an invisible tension tugging low into a corkscrewing rip of passion, something in my centre brewing a storm that swells....mounting....spiralling aggressively into a careening scream of explosive carnal euphoria, my form insubstantial as I come apart, as though my very cells are splitting to shatter in a glitter of shimmering ecstasy, a wildly incandescent splintering of reality turning me to a volcanic detonation, razed to the ground by thunderous love and the unconditional, insane, cresting welding fusion of two souls into one, two bodies to one....together....yours...*
 {FUCK!!! I'm flying, tossed in a crashing surf of ecstasy that jacks my spine taut, hips pumping a vicious tempo that nails my release deep, surging waves of power spilling inside you, a molten balm to your bruised flesh, laced with the erotic brand of my bonding scent that permeates every inch of your sex-flushed body, every strand of your raven hair, plugged into the reservoir of your electrified emotions, feeling your own release inside of me, every body shocking, carnal sensation shared in a mind-meld of primal blood and sex that shatters any preconception of the limits of pleasure...a brutally savage consummation of love maybe, but fierce love nonetheless, so far beyond lust, transcending bonded male instinct, it's as though our connection is an ancient, powerful thing, two souls recognising each other in a bond forged of fire...my body is a tremoring wall of tensed muscle, locked into you, shuddering with the force of unleashed passion, fangs ripped from your throat on a hoarse cry, breath rough on your skin} Fuck Serhenity....just...fuck...
 I....*tongue tied, any words dissolve back into mewling purrs and helpless ragged breaths, hauling the beautiful scent pluming off your body into my lungs, such a delicious fragrance, it seems to stroke my soul, caressing under skin that shivers under its flush of bliss, aftershocks twitching through nerves with lightning bolts that surge my hips in erratic undulations, clutching to your shuddering muscle as my fangs disengage from your wrist, breathing too heavy to keep the connection, such raw, intense emotion pulsing through my veins, hammering in my heart, bathing rippling inner muscle in the liquid fire claim of your body, a pounding in my soul, the beat of an ancient before time bond casting it's symphony of primitive union into the carnally charged erotic air shrouding us in heavy desire* Vishous....*limbs boneless and shaking, as they tremble their cage around you, fingers, sparking with the buzz of ecstasy, trace your features in gentle wonder and awed adoration, a reverence in every caress as I fight for more words* Vishous...Fuck...*the curse you uttered repeated with a shy smile, bruised skin throbbing a strange lingering pleasure across shivering curves* I...did not know it would be like that... *head dipping forwards to tentatively run my nose to your pulse* You smell amazing....Primale mine
 {a laugh of uncontained delight escaping at the profanity shaped by your beautiful mouth} I really have corrupted you, Chosen mine {the possessive term falling so easily into conversation with you, diamond eyes filled with awe, raking a languid, appreciative path over your flushed features, the pad of my gloved thumb circling the twin brands of my bite in your throat, a sight that sets the bonded beast in me to purring satisfaction, locking onto the sightless jewels of your eyes, bright with the awakening of ancient secrets unlocked from your soul...and mine} I was...rough...I am sorry....allow me, please {dipping my head, tousled hair falling from my forehead, brushing your cheek as my lips hover a breath from the puncture wounds, savouring the act of intimacy, the pink tip of my tongue stroking out to seal my brand in your skin, unable to resist running my nose up the pulsing column of your throat with a growled inhale} you smell MINE...
 *smile curving wider as your laughter rings out, your tongue a distraction catching my breath with tender laving caresses to deep punctured brands, riding out tendrils of sensitivity to tremble in my lower body, flexing ecstatic muscle around your shaft, luscious shocks of bliss shaking under my skin, a live wire in my blood...and every brush of your skin to mine, every movement relights the embers to a blaze...fingers that had previously clawed, are gentle in your hair, stroking mussed up strands, twining in the softness as you spend the luxury of your tongue's healing on my skin* mmm corrupted wonderfully, Primale mine...You say fuck so often it could be it's own language...I...like it...it's...visceral...*words stilted as my brain slowly comes back online, speech more than whimpers and growls, fragranced in a feral primal beautiful aroma* I am yours....
 Fuck fuck fuck fuck.... it is a beautiful word for a beautiful crime I would commit against your beautiful body over and over again, Chosen mine, if you would let me {my body is alive with the tingling aftershocks of pleasure, throbbing in the tender lacerations on my wrist, pulsing up the shaft of my cock, nestled tight in the drenched velvet heat of your core, gloved fingers tucking stray hairs behind your ear, trailing breath up the line of your jaw until our lips are brushing, a whispered confession, emotion cracking through the depth of my voice} I fucking love you, Chosen mine....Serhenity....my....soul...
 *laughter soft and husky tumbling out at your string of curses, arousal blooming low....beautiful? You make me feel that way....* I would let you deliver an infinity of...fucks...on my body. How can it be criminal when I like touching you? I like you completing me....*I more than like.....I love, I crave, I adore...you are so deep inside me, not just buried in my core, silken honey bathing your shaft in our ecstasy, but in the heart that beats in my chest...the soul that lay sleeping, dormant and fragmented for so long, you complete....your mouth worships as my hands coast over your skin in gentle reverence, your lips butterfly brushes tickling desire in warm kisses to delicate, sex-flushed skin, claiming my lips with words I never would have dared hope for and they ripple bursts of sunlight through my soul on waves of bright emotion, kissed to your warrior mouth, a soft, sincerely intense reply* I love you, Vishous, my Primale, my soul...
 All. Fucking. Yours. true {the emphasis on the growled curse, my hand slipping into the dark waves of your hair, urging your mouth on mine, a hard passionate claim, tongue coaxing your lips to part for the blood laced strokes of warm wet velvet...you fucking love me... and my soul is bursting into flames of unleashed emotion} 

No comments:

Post a Comment