Thursday 10 November 2011

Closure

{The drive back to the Penthouse in Fritz' borrowed merc with Tory was a loaded fucking affair, the air charged with unvoiced tensions, like a current of highly combustible energy flowing between us. Instead of taking the edge off, the 'episode' in the mansion's coat room had only served to stir the slumbering beast, the cravings, the need for control, the addictive rush of pleasure pain, bloodshed and screams and fucking and the power of pounding releases...mating, bonding with Tory hadn't changed that, merely who I wanted it from, true.. the events of the past few days scratching around in my head like rats, gnawing, banging around under my skin, a tension brewing violence, needing a release valve, cutting a look to the concealed door of the Chapel, leather jacket and weapons tossed in a pile on our mated bed, black shirt peeled off carved shoulders, tension pulling my spine taut, humming through my veins as I wait for Tory to settle the young}
*There was no ignoring it, the dark eroticism that spread out in an enveloping scent of blooming spices from V, the air taut with an energy that trembled with lightning whenever we touch, it had been hell in the confines of the car, V a beacon that drew my hands to touch, dared my tongue to taste, but they'd fisted in the silk skirt of my dress instead, leaving him unmolested, his taste still filling my head with the vibrancy of wild arousal and switching up my brain to hear only the primal drumbeat of passion in my soul, even as my hands cradle tiny sleepy young, the female in me is with V. The mahmen tending her babies, basking in their little lives and settling them back while a storm brews in the other half of me, V too close to ignore,  a fire on the other side of the wall licking scorching desire and pent up sexual flames over the paintwork, searing through to stroke over my skin...emerald eyes dark with a vivid glow of hunger, devour the wax striped skin of V's chest, heavy muscle painted with red, bare golden flesh exposed, to be tasted, to be clawed, marked, bitten...fuck! Barely managing the few steps that would actually take me through the open door, my words are breathy, purred into the tension riding V* They're asleep...
{Still as a predator, lying in wait, heart pounding out silent seconds against my ribs, thrumming a beat in my veins..and then you're walking through the door, the briefest lock of gazes...ambushed, fast as a lightning strike, your body spun on a dime, completely overpowered, gloved hand at your throat, jerking your ear to my goatee'd lips, a powerful forearm bracing your ass back against the thick grinding ridge of my erection, frogmarching you through the chapel door, the sole of my shitkicker slamming it shut, closing us into the edgy darkness, permeated with the scents of leather, wax and sex..}
*left gasping for air, my body meets hard wall in a blurring spin of hard edged male and the drugging scent of violent possession, overwhelmed by powerful muscle and pinned, locked to the iron length of your arousal grinding into the soft curves of my ass...and I'm lost, my head falling back, opening up to the insane arousal beating my body to lithe lines of need, wired into the goddamn pleasure socket and sparking off the touches, hardly aware of anything...not the movement, not the darkness, the scents of sex, wax and steel overpowered by the intoxication of exotic velvet spice...gone, slave to my desire, surrendering to the carnal fire surging over us...until a clink, the barest brush of metal singing links to hot flesh in a cool kiss, stroking chains over my shoulder and powering up a fight instinct that lashes my hair back in a hard-hitting slam to your sternum, the darkness giving way to the concrete prison of the abattoir, restraints stealing from the ceiling to threaten a suspension my mind isnt ready to accept, a frantic clawing raking at your forearms* No!!
No? {fuck me..the image in your brain...HIS fucking face..looms up out of the dark shadows of my consciousness, the acrid scent of your terror burning my lungs, wheeling you about face to pin you with the weight of sharp diamond eyes, candles sputtering into flame, spilling flickers of light into the confined space, lips thinned out to a hard line, curled off extended fangs, a pumping growl rising up out of my chest, heat, erotic bonded male aggression pouring off my huge body in waves, your jaw gripped in a claw of leather, thumb dragged over your lower lip, voice tight} You brought HIM here Tory?
 I....*Locked to your gaze, your diamond eyes are alight with...anger? I cant formulate words, wont apologise for something I have no control over, the images in my head bright with a terror that bleeds from my pores and blends with the aggression curling from the tight wound muscle of your body...I didnt mean no, not to you, never to you, but HE filled my body with a chill at the touch of chains, my wrists ache in memory, and I am frozen in the face of your question, the sex riding in every inch of your warrior form laced with erotic tension, an edge of violence crawling insidious through the dark desire...Fuck...fire and fucking ice war for dominance in curves leaning into your touch, and as emerald eyes pin diamond in the light of my emotions, I am not the only one fighting someone else here...not the only one fighting the cold of recent memories...voice hardening, my tongue absently sweeping the path of your thumb* And YOU brought HIM here?
{Jee-zus... the loaded silence is filled with the sounds of steel doors slamming down, titanium cages locking tight around deep stashed emotions..so not fucking going there..stock still..the muscle tic working at the angle of my jaw the only betrayal of the tension drawing tight lines through my body, diamond eyes boring heat into you and fuck but the defiance in your voice has my cock pounding hard, straining against the fly of my leathers, my words spoken roughly} You think you know my demons Tory? Think you can take them on? {gloved hand dropped from your face, reaching up, wrists winding around the thick chains suspended from the ceiling, palms, one calloused, one gloved, curling a grip on the cold steel links, forearms and biceps tight, chest and neck corded, testing the tension in the chains, shitkickers planted wide, the challenge ringing clear in my words} Have at it Tory...
What? *Pretty sure my jaw hits the floor as you band yourself in chains and set yourself up before me like a portrait of warrior masculinity, muscle and tension ridden up in taut cords of power under smooth skin...I know your demons, maybe not as friendly with them as you are, but we shook hands, in the nightmares I glimpse, in the nightmare I was forced to kneel in a fucking circle of your past tormentors, forced to watch your torture, to live it...You think I dont know? Pissed off is a shadow of the feelings boiling under my skin, a dark blended cocktail of lust and anger rising in a flush of arousal that has me taking you up on your offer in a curl of fingers to closest handle...I like fire, the candles flickering in my peripheral invoking the heat of the cloakroom session and curving a wicked curl to my lips...I never quite got to colour you properly...but first...my wrist lashes out, carving a line of pain across your chest with the black barbed crop, a sliver of red at first, spreading webbed lines of erratically precise strikes with each draw back lining you with the prison bars that are so fixed around your memories, releasing them to the outside so they can hurt, bleeding crimson welts in fast lashing, rapid flicking motions, no chance to breathe, my assault is quick, unrelenting, the dare in your voice unleashing a madness of furious female to your flesh in cracking leather kisses, dragging your internal agony to the surface and layering you with the razor black slashes of perfect lined passion* How am I doing, V? *another crack, lower, slicing the hide of your leathers across your thighs to bleeding brilliance* Can I take them now?!!
Fuck!! {biting out a hiss as you lay the crop to my flesh in a harsh slash of bright white agony, fangs punching down from my jaw to puncture my lip, spine bowing into the relentless, lashing assault, a lattice of barbed, scoring welts, knees buckling, weight drawn down through the tension of the clanging chains with every stinging bite that flays my skin raw, muscles standing out in ripped cords, snarls bubbling up in my throat, screams sucked back in ragged indraws of breath, every lash ripping into me with strikes of pleasure pain, spurring on the adrenaline fueled high that fires up the sensory receptors in my brain, shooting south into the rock-hard shaft of my cock, lids peeled open to pin you with hard defiance, growling out lust graveled words} That all you've got Tory? More!!
Fuck...*low hissed curses the soundtrack to the heavy lashing laying you bloody and arching in a death grip on hanging chains, the clinking sing of metal overridden by growls, my purrs, the smack of leather biting into smooth flesh and filling the air with the beautiful scent of our dark passion, so fucking beautiful...wound up tight, grinding a suspended thrill of pain in the midst of wicked lashes, flaying you raw...I cant deny you more...I should, prolong the torture until you're begging instead of demanding, but I am slave to my own desires, to the unfinished business that left a candle snuffed out on the floor of a cloakroom...letting you breathe, snarling breaths that they are, my hand closes for the second time this night around the pillar of a candle, leathers torn in a strip that rends the fastening useless and freeing your cock to the waiting lick of a dancing flame. No warning, no prelude, I give you more. Touching the flicker of hot golden light to the underside of your shaft in a long, single stroke, base to tip, my wrist tilts, circling the blunt head of your erection in a molten crown of searing wax, wicked delight written in the curve of my smile as your body bucks uncontrollably, a visceral cry deafening me with your ecstasy as I play the flame to rim your tip...if my tongue was involved, the flame is taking its path, dancing a curl of fire around your shaft, a spiral of pain circling to the hilt, dipping to lick your most delicate skin with its burning caress, silver scars seared to black with wax* More? *this game is no longer a game, no longer a dare, it is passion alight with pyromaniac sadism and exorcising masochism, a possessive, branding love fighting to rein in the demons that surge over us both...the candle rains down liquid fire* V?
Fuck...{breaths coming in animal growls of anticipation, craving the tension, the conflict, drunk on the heightened sensitivity, tracking the path of the flame in your hand, the terror enticing, thrilling, massively fucking arousing and then FUCK!!! my cock jerks, the flame licking a caress of intense heat over my more intimate skin, molars ground together on a hiss, torqueing in the grip on the chains as my body spasms, the inked warnings around my scarred groin stretching, the fire dancing erotic heat in diamond eyes, riveted to the hypnotic flame, breath held as your wrist tilts the lit wick towards the floor, a black tear of wax slipping free from the molten crater, unable to drag my eyes from the sight as it free falls, streaking splashes of searing, liquid agony on my shaft that all but drops me to the fucking floor...fuckfuckfuck...the past and the present mixed in an alchemy ignited by the adrenaline surging though my veins, pumping animal lust, beautiful fucking perversion, the sensory overload too much, tripping the inner switch on my control, with a quick jerk I am free of the chains, the candle flung from your palm as I sling you around in a hard tackle that body slams you to the edge of the rack, my hulking frame pinning you at the nape and at your ass, growling at your ear} Yes more Tory...arms behind you..{not waiting for a response, your wrists manacled behind you in my gloved hand, metal chain links churning as I tighten the leather fastenings, dragging tension through the chains until your arms are suspended, locking your head forward, forcing your chest down onto the rack, your cheek mashed into the worn surface, the silk skirts of your dress torn from the corseted top to reveal the lush rounds of your ass, the leather of my palm cracking down hard across your porcelain skin, the iron ridge of my cock ground to the tender flesh, words snarled, distorted by dagger fangs} You know what I want Tory..and if you don't give it, I will take it, feel me?
*in a second I am unarmed, candle sent scattering over the floor to extinguish it's flame in a lonely hiss, ripped from your skin and bereft, pooling wax to stain marble tiles...but I am far from bereft, your body a powerhouse slamming me to the hard ruined surface of the rack with no warning, yanking my hands back in an angle of suspension, bound in leather, supported by chains, you are both a threat and a promise growling at my ear with full blown male arousal...bordering violence, your dominance thrills me, forces the feminine side of me to submit, to give over everything to the authority you hold over my soul...dares the warrior in me to surrender on the altar of our love and let you take me to new realms of agonised ecstasy...hips crushed painfully to the edge of the rack, breasts mashed under our weight, I am pinned completely and utterly at the mercy of the strike of your hand as it spears me with a jolt of stinging pleasure, silk nothing but a scrap in the face of your hunger, long gone, leaving me encased in the bones of a corset and breathless, waiting, your arousal heavy steel velvet pushing at the molten folds of my core as your words snarl out and an answer is growl-purred to the sultry scented atmosphere* It's yours...everything, all of me...take it, I'm yours...*leather and callused skin parts my thighs in a rough grip, bruising inner skin as you drag me wide and my ass kicks up, instinctive animal, a writhe of curves begging silently for the threat you are...YES FUCK!!!! Brutally thick, you are inside me before another thought can slip through my mind, ripping my breath from my lungs in a slamming impact that pounds you through the molten fisted channel of my core, a reaming, violent invasion forcing my body to take all of you into the liquid fire depths of my soul...passion incandescent on my skin, my screams are a symphony of ecstasy* Fuck! Take! More!
 Fuck yes..{this is sex on the edge, hard cornered, twisted and demanding, no quarter given, none begged, agony and  ecstasy synonymous, shitkickers braced at your heels, splitting your thighs wide, a fist knotted in your hair, craning your neck, my body a massive, pistoning machine of solid, flexing muscle, pounding you raw with deep-penetrating, flesh slapping fuck thrusts, piledriving you into the rack, the tension in the chains testing the sockets of your joints, bonding scent roaring, my wrist snapping that barbed crop across the soft mounds of your ass, raising crimson welted stripes, my brand in your skin that will last for days and leave you wet with stinging memories of this rough possession, your cries and whimpers only fueling my passion, slamming home, the bonded animal staking its claim, erotic tension mounting with every brutal thrust...I need to come inside you..deep inside you..but I need to know it's me and only me inside your head when you detonate, snarling words accented by brutal lashes} Say my fucking name Tory..I want to hear you say it..
*I can barely think and you want me to talk? Coherency out of the window, smashed into smithereens by every fuck thrust bruising the rounds of my ass with every hip-locking collision, every strike letting my blood run down the back of my thigh in a hot pattern of primal lust...Fuck...agony, sheer agony blinded through with the crashing waves of a violently euphoric blast of sensation...you are so deep, pistoning past my limits to kick into my very soul, gliding a battering ram through rings of contracting fluctuating muscle, glossing each drilling drive of your shaft through my tight sex in the exquisite honey of my arousal...So. Fucking. Close. Like a coil, corkscrewing in my lower body, twisting a harsh ache, my orgasm is boiling up in a hot surge that escalates my whimpers to helpless mewling purrs, grinding back desperately to meet the heavy slapping, skin smacking strokes that pound against the raw, welted flesh of my ass, demanding more strokes with the curve of my spine, bolted through with each lash...and then your words trigger off the tension wound up in my core, sending me into a careening spin of unfurling ecstasy that rips my soul into screams of bliss, your name at the epicentre of the storm of sound and scents, the thundering of my heart eclipsed by the lightning orgasmic explosions that arch me back into the rein of your fist, yanking me wildly in the embrace of chains and howling my pleasure to the dark room, sparking up the candle flames, the glow heating porcelain skin with the flush of primitive passion* VISHOUS!
Fuck yes TORY!!! {I think my brain is fucking exploding, my body a rigid wall of flexed warrior muscle at your back, seized by the force rocking through me like a nuclear fucking meltdown as I orgasm hard, the thick girth of my cock jerking inside you, spilling the molten brand of my release in hot, surging jets, hands fisting your hair and clawing a bruising purchase on your hip as my shaft is milked by the rhythmic, shuddering pulses of your core, a savage catharsis of pent up tension washed away the crashing surf of mind blowing emotional release, all the fucked up, unvoiced stressors getting dusted in this one gloriously depraved session of blood and wax and orgasms} God, I fucking love you Tory...    
  *breath heaving through exhausted, raw from screaming lungs in ragged gasping whimpers, your ecstasy flipping me over the edge again, to fall into ripples of mini shocks that quake my core around the punching drive of your cock, a violent orgasmic union of blood and fire, pain and sublime pleasure, exquisitely dark as the jets of your bliss burn molten in the clenching channel of my core, overflowing our arousal to slick the backs of my thighs in a communion of desire* Fuck V....I fucking love you too....*the sound of chains would now only ever bring this to my mind, the merciless bliss an agony few could bare, so fucking wet, so sated in our dark haven, I can barely blink, let alone talk and a flex of power is a mere whisper of strength closing the DM door and sealing us to rest in our erotic scented sanctuary*

No comments:

Post a Comment