Friday 10 June 2011

Denied

{pulling the black ceremonial robe up my shoulders, knotting the silk sash low on my hips...a summons from the King was not to be ignored...a pissed Wrath was a bad fucking plan... I needed time off rotation to be with Tory when the young decide to make their grand appearance...Tory...there you are, tangled in the sheets of our mated bed, the scent of exotic, drugging spices curling up into the air. Goatee a velvet brush up the back of your neck, lips cushioning soft kisses on your delicate skin, voice low and gravelly} you'll wait here for me? Until I get back nalla?
I will wait here for you, my soul...not moving a muscle...*arching a feline stretch along the length of your body as my throat is filled with loud purrs of contentment, your lips brushing pleasure over my skin and embracing my heart in the tender love* I'll be here...
Good Tory...that's good {voice liquid silk, one gloved finger tracing your jawline} because I like you...just where you are, true...and I'd hate to have to tie you to our mated bed... {clamping a fang on your lobe with a sensuous growl} will you be wet for me Tory?
always fucking wet for you...you make me melt...*growling the words on a breathless sigh of desire, molten at your touch images swamping my thoughts with arousal* I'll be waiting...
Perfect.... {the word purred in your ear, dripping seduction} I will hunt you down....
Mmm...can't fucking wait...
{materialises in shadow, untying the sash of my robe, shrugging the black silk off broad, muscled shoulders, voice a low erotic growl} so, did you wait for me Tory?
*rolls in the swathes of silk to face you, a seductive smile inching up the corners of my mouth, voice a low purr* of course I waited...
Hmmm {stalking to the bed, hard muscle flexing in the candlelight as I stalk up between your thighs, gaze darkening, a starved predator, nostrils flaring at the drugging scent of your arousal, dropping my face to your neck, inhaling a line up your throat to whisper low in your ear} and is my shellan melting for me?
*thighs parting, a split welcome caging your hips, spine curved, head dropped back at the growled whisper rushing heat over my skin, your hand in mine, coasting our palms over the silk-encased curves of my body to fit you in the vee of my thighs, arousal drenching satin, slicking the material beneath our fingers, emeralds flashing vibrant desire into your diamonds* melting for you, hellren mine...always...
Good Tory...that's fucking good, true {snarling as you ride my fingers through the wet satin with rough friction, dragging our joined hands up to my mouth, locking you in a gaze, all burning, feral need, tongue licking a hot trail over your knuckles, tasting, inhaling you deep before dropping back to growl at your ear} and did you touch yourself, Tory...while I was gone? Did you think of me and touch?
*moans dripping from my lips as your words bring a flush of embarrassment to my cheeks...how did you know?* fuck...yes...I needed you... you left me aching...*the accusation purred on your jaw, a half-hearted admonishment since the wait heightened me to the point of breaking and your touch...your fingers...you need to be filling the empty, clench of molten desire, fangs grazing over stubble, coaxing you closer*
you didn't wait for me...{pinning your gaze, eyes narrowed, one razor fang snagged on my lower lip, a growl bubbling up from my chest} bad...bad...nalla...{the words accusatory, the tone dripping with seductive threat} does my shellan need a lesson in not-touching? Hmm? {rearing up between your thighs, winding and releasing the black silk sash around my fist, one slash of a brow raised questioningly}
I waited, nallum...I swear...I only touched...I didn't come...*a soft smirk curving my lip, eyes widening, intent on watching the strip of silk unravel and tighten in your hands, nails trailing down your chest while I still have the chance...burning with anticipation, that thrum of feminine fear lacing my arousal, entwined with the violent melting heat of my desire, a volcano of lust in my core soaking silk in my need and rocking my hips up to yours, thighs locking tight at your waist, innocently blinking* I was bad? You never forbade me from touching...
{lip curling up off fully extended fangs, your wrists gripped tight, yanked from my chest and pinned above your head, lowering my rough stubbled mouth to the tender shell of your ear with growled whispers} you said you would wait Tory...you're lying...you came, you came with my name spilling from your lips...I can smell it...I can feel it, true..{the heel of my gloved hand riding up between your breasts, rough palms running up your arms, deft hands weaving the soft silk around your wrists, through the head of the bed, jerking the binding tight} I want you to come again Tory...I want to watch...and this time I want you to scream my name like you mean it, true
*cheeks hued embarrassment and arousal, a steady flush burning in my body, fresh whimpers spilling forth, your name a plea, a desperate moan for mercy, my fear battling with the lust riding my body hard as your hands fasten me expertly to the bed, resisting, testing the bonds...I wont survive you...this punishment...I came..twice...screaming for you and now I'm being answered...and I wont survive…smiling, hiding it in a purred growl and writhing, a half-struggle that only brings my captive body undulating beneath yours, brushing skin to skin, lips seeking yours, begging for the contact, the inferno too much and you havent even started punishing me yet* V...
{shaking my head slowly, mouth a breath out of reach from your lips, eyes hooded, smouldering} no Tory…when I want you to say my name, I'll tell you, true...{my hard-muscled, powerful frame looming, an erotic threat hovering above you...touch denied...easily evading the arching undulations of your spine off the mattress...gloved hand reaching for the dagger on the nightstand, the one I let you play with, the sharp point tenting my upper lip, exposing the full, lethal ivory length of one fang} ready to play Tory? {flipping the dagger, blade over hilt, my breath hot on your cheek as I draw the cold steel tip in a slow, weaving path from the inside of one wrist to the sensitive skin of your underarm...circling predatorily...precise, delicate pressure...pain, cold sensation.. without penetration...} tell me how it feels, Tory...
*mind flaming with arousal...you expect me to think? Talk? When you're torturing me...denying me....growling...all I want is to fucking touch you...cant...when the blade is tormenting my senses with the biting threat of sweet pain, flooding my core with a liquid ache, driving my body into a cranked up animal writhe, arching, craving the sensation of your body on mine...whimpering* It is fire and ice.. it hurts because it is not hurting...it is the cold on my skin but the flames in my body and I want more....*flexing in the grip of silk, yearning for the metal tip to break skin and drag my pleasure in the burn of exquisite pain, eyes wild, fevered emerald, begging silently as my lips shape my answer and my curves flare just a little hotter, fighting the hold even as I surrender, craving you too much* please...
{lids flaring, bright diamond eyes dilating on a purred growl} love that fucking word in your mouth Tory...{tongue curling around one fang} and if I give my nalla what she wants...more...{rolling the word in my mouth, tasting it} will she give me what I demand? {running the flat of the cold blade over the hammering vein at your throat, trailing the tip in a lazy trail, diamond gaze eating up the gooseflesh that prickles over your feverishly aroused skin in its wake, cool metal tracing under one full breast, snagging a puckered, taut nipple on the razor point, piercing flesh with a welling of crimson blood as I drag the dusky pink bead to my mouth, tongue flickering over the tip, my breath searing, evaporating the trail of moisture left in the wake of my wet mouth}
*brow furrowing in confusion...what you demand? what did you demand....what did you...ahh fuck!!! Jack-knifing off the bed as the cold kiss of the blade draws hot rivulets of blood from the tight bead of my nipple...excruciating pleasure rocketing down to coil tension in my core at the razor point piercing flesh and spilling my life into the hot suction of your mouth, your tongue teasing, the trail of the blade still resonating a chill through my nerves and lighting them up like a christmas tree...plugged into the well of ecstasy, and trembling on the blissful edge of agony, thighs quaking at your hips, feline undulations thrusting the bloody peak into your touch, my addiction so close and yet so far, keeping me at bay with silken binds, my hands restrained from marking you* anything...what do you want, nallum? Fuck...please....*I am going to combust, the fire already consuming my soul in violent desire and sexual anticipation*
Sshhhh Tory {huskily whispering on your breast} not yet...when I'm ready for your screams...you'll know, true {razing the crimson trickle from your skin with the edge of the blade, steel flashing in the candlelight as I draw the flat of my tongue slowly up the shaft, lids closing on a deep, erotic moan, relishing the explosive cocktail of your potency, a palate laced with your fear, your lust, your agonised anticipation. Licking the wound in a healing sweep of my tongue, the blade inching lower, circling the swell of your stomach, a reverently murmured 'soon' escaping my mouth gloved fingers fisting your chains with a rough tug, tongue flicking the jewelled dagger at your navel, strumming it as I might tease your clit, hungry eyes watching you intently, eating up every tortured expression in your emerald eyes as I slip the hilt of the knife between your thighs, hard, cold, smooth, unyielding friction over the soaked satin barrier that veils your hotly aroused, swollen folds, the words deep, husky, dominant, a statement, not a question} you want me to make you come Tory...
*every inch of my body humming with the tight wound coil of lust that screws harder, twisting the inner muscles of my core in a vice of emptiness, needy, hungry, feral...denying me what I yearn for the most, my air only returned to me with the stroke of your tongue, the whisper of metal on my skin, tension in the taut bunch of lithe muscle as you tongue the dagger in my navel, the vibrations lower, playing over my clit with the throb of my heartbeat, the rapid pulse wracking up the grinding of my hips, arching through silk to meet...ohh fuck…should be illegal to devastate my arousal with so much ecstasy, skin too tight over the writhing curves of my body, thighs clamping down around you, around the dagger between my legs, roughly riding the silk over my most intimate skin, the delicate slick flesh barred from you, from any real touch by the sheets...hips gliding my sex along the hilt...more...I need more...you...fuck!* fuck…please...let me come..
Good Tory...good..Fuck yes!! {snarling the words, dagger slicing wet satin like a knife through warm butter, heavy hands clamped on your inner thighs, spreading you wide for my starved, feral gaze, arousal dripping sweet honey down the seam of your pink, throbbing folds, gloved hand fisted around the thick, iron shaft of my aching cock, feeding the blunt head down that molten seam, riding over your pulsing clit, parting your lips, my own parting over fully extended fangs, animal sounds rumbling around the room, my ass muscles flexing to angle my erection to the tight entrance of your core, the blistering heat of my gaze pinning you, flickering over your bowed form, stretched, bound, arching off the black silk, begging with every cell in your body for the release so long denied. Growling the command, the thick girth of my cock a powerful, thrusting invasion, steel sheathed in liquid velvet, inch by stretching inch, balls deep, punching into your spot with vicious, brutal precision} scream for me Tory... make my fucking ears bleed nalla...now!!
*tremoring, fighting so hard to rein in the release that threatens to obliterate every inch of me, the hard ridge of your cock torturing the bead of my desire with slow rough strokes, splitting me wide...and oh fuck yes!!! My fangs clamp down on my lip to stop the scream as the blunt head of your erection kisses the magma entrance of my sex, scorched by your gaze, seared by your touch, inflamed by the erotic torment building me to the point of exquisite, excruciating climax, your words my trigger, unleashed in a scream of ecstasy, pure, primal, animalistic bliss sounding in a fury of screams, your name at the epicentre of the volcanic detonation, the iron length of your shaft buried in the heart of me, drilling my sweet spot with the most brutal of thrusts, all agony culminating in a vicious explosion of pleasure...atoms split apart to dark, sexual matter, molecules shattered and pieced back together around your soul, the foundations of my world crumbling under the seismic wave of visceral ecstasy and profound, eternal love...submitting to the power of you, the merciless steely penetrations kicking my body into feline undulations, black swirling ink, silvery scars and emerald flames dancing for you* Vishous!!
YES!!! FUCKING YES!! {heavy pounding fuck-thrusts drilling you into the black silk, the bindings straining at your wrists, the headboard shaking, your screams eclipsed, drowned out by the furious battle-cry, a thunderous roar ripped from my lungs as your core battens down a tight corkscrew around the shaft of my cock, vicing against the onslaught of devastating release, no defence against the punishing slam of my hips...mercilessly riding you through the cresting waves of ecstasy, my own climax barrelling in on the back of yours, nailing my hips into yours, planting my hot, pulsing release deep in the core of your femininity, slathering you in the thick, molten heat of my brand, the bonded male bellowing, triumphant, dark exotic spices a pungent fragrance saturating the room, blending with the delicious scents of sex and blood, hips pumping reflexively, breath sawing hard in my ribs, my heart a jackhammer, pounding with the force of intense release and fathomless, insane love} fuck Tory!!! Fuck! Fuck!
yes...fuck..*yielding to the slamming thrusts of your hips as you drive your release home and drown me in your pleasure, imprinting on the inside of my core, branding my fisting inner muscles as your scent permeates an invisible mark into my skin, taking the heavy, powering assault on my core with whimpers, your name, a prayer, over and over, the only word that means anything to me in the vortex of ecstatic release...lost...flooded with your violent love, with the insane possession that claims us both, panting, chest heaving with the ragged breaths, body winding down into your slowing, hard thrusts, working through the waves running bliss through my nerves* fuck...V....
{bracing myself over you, lips grazing your mouth with harsh, panted breaths, tongue stroking at your fangs} fuck... {stubble grazing your cheek as my voice finds your ear in a husky growl} MINE Tory…MINE!! {amusement leaking into my low secretive whisper} next time you touch yourself, remember this Tory...and scream my name like you fucking mean it, true {licking up the shell of your ear} you'll come harder…
*snarling a hiss at your words, cheek nuzzling at the rough stubble of your jaw, voice dropping to a whisper* next time....you can watch…*smirking softly, lip curled in amusement as I kiss you, taking your lips with husky laughter and tender love* I will scream...I always scream for you, hellren mine...*fangs tugging at your lower lip, my blood on your skin stoking the embers of my arousal* all fucking yours…
{growling on your lips} you know I like to watch Tory.. {raspy laughter still shaking my pecs as my fingers unravel the black silk bindings on your wrists} and I love to hear you scream...fucking love you. Period.
*lids flaring as dark heat suffuses my gaze with new hunger* I love to watch...*grins, rubbing my nose up your throat, laving a path up the beating vein, flexing out the faint ache in my wrists, the light tinge of bruising* I fucking love you too, V...for fucking ever...
For fucking ever nalla... {arching my neck into the wet rasp of your tongue on a low moan} hungry Tory?
mmm...always ravenous for you....*fangs testing the skin over your pulse, grazing hard, sucking your heartbeat onto my tongue with a purr*
Mmmm {rolling onto my back in a surge of sated, melting muscle, draping you over my chest, head thrown back into the black silk pillows, jugular exposed, a vital hammer beat tapping the rough skin...inviting the dagger penetrations of your fangs} take what is yours Tory...
MINE!! *settled half over you, my strike is hard and fast, fitting into the curve of your throat and puncturing your stubbled flesh with the unsheathed blades of my hunger, stabbing deep, piercing through to the depths of your soul and drawing your essence in a rough, siphoning drag, lips cushioning a seal over the twin wounds as your life filters into mine, your emotions flavoured spice on my tongue*
Ahhh yes...{the brutal twin penetrations anaesthetised by the current of orgasmic bliss still buzzing through my body, the jolt of my body in your razor grip more lust than pain driven, the shaft of my cock, lying up my abs, swelling, hardening to an iron length, responding to the wet sucking cushion of your lips on my skin, the pleasure-pain of your canines buried deep in my throat...strong hands dragging your hips over mine, you seemingly oblivious, caught in the rapture of the frenzied bloodlust, until it's too late and I have impaled you on the hard ridge of my erection...only then a small whimper escaping your throat.. our combined arousal slicking my shaft as my hips rock a lazy-fucking, deep thrusting rhythm in time with your suckling mouth} All fucking yours Tory...
*Oh...sweet...fuck...the bloodlust planting images, sensations, you, so, fucking deep inside me a blur on reality, a drowsy thrusting, stretching the tensing muscles of my core and rippling through the wet fisting channel, mirroring the strong, hungry draws on your vein, blood and sex...two hungers sated and bursting back into flaming awareness...not my imagination...whimpering soft, punctuating the motion of your hips, our hips, one body moving in a syncronised glide of curves and muscle, your blood a riot of emotions bathing my tongue in surges of hot gushing liquid, hooked into your vein, feeding my addiction, sustaining the young dwelling, growing inside me, growling my pleasure as ecstasy coils its corkscrew of mounting orgasmic pressure through the gyrating lines of my body...mmm...fuck...MINE...*
Uhnnnn fuck {big warrior hands spread over the soft rounds of your ass, buried in your flesh, screwing your hips down on my iron girth, your slick core slapping wet on my balls, keeping time with the wet sucking of your mouth, slow, sensual, deep grinding, feeding my pulsing shaft through the fisted sheath of your core, touching you deep inside with every stroke, your sex milking my cock just as your lips and tongue siphon my essence inside you...so intimate...so erotic...so right...sustaining you...pleasuring you...my female…my mate…my young. Feeling your fangs sink deeper, tearing my flesh on a whimpered moan, the lick of pain, the pleasured sound from your throat, triggering another deep-pulsing orgasmic explosion, a depth charge erupting molten ecstasy, my entire body shuddering hard in the grip of your canines} Ahhh fuck Tory!!!
*Holy...fuck!!! Growling into your skin, screaming into your vein, bubbling blood as your release surges into the vicing clamp of my core, catching hold of my ecstasy and hurtling me into the free fall with you, careening out of control on the magnitude of pleasure swarming my system and knocking the grinding twists of my hips up a notch, fangs torn free to gasp your bonding scent into my lungs and fly on the wings of our climax, nails curling claws into your shoulders, raking down your chest, clinging to you, canines bared vicious bloodied ivory, pounding down on your hips to drive the ripples of satiation onwards, prolonging the violent euphoria in cresting peaks* Ahhh...V!!!
Tory!! {hissing a snarl, your nails furrowing deep, bloody gouges down my pecs, detonating pulsing aftershocks of ecstasy that jerk my hips involuntarily, convulsing spasms nailing me into your viced, velvet sex over and over and over again...eyes glazed with dark passion flaring at the awesome sight of you…wild, hair tangled, ink writhing in the flickering candlelight, my blood dripping from deadly canines, gloved hand fisted at your nape, dragging your mouth onto mine in a ravenous clash of tongues and fangs, the masculine spice of my blood inside you, my hot release branded into your core, my black velvet scent infused into every inch of skin, every hair on your head...marked, used, owned…loved...and that's just me...and I fucking love it} fuck I love you Tory...for fucking ever, true…
for fucking ever...*gasping bloody kisses onto your lips, starved kisses, branding with my mouth as my fangs did, as your scent does, marked, whether invisible or not, owned, your name in my skin, loved...by every touch, every word, every breath...and I fucking love it... quaking around your body, thighs twitching with shocks of ecstasy as they continue to channel through us and cast us into our own brand of heaven...that world that exists only for us when we are together...that we run to when we are apart...our souls merged so seamlessly with each other that there is no start of me and end of you...just an eternity of us...sweat-glistening skin gliding over yours in a full-body embrace as my core flexes a fluid fist around the shaft of your cock and I fall languidly to your side, careful of our young, sated*
Fuck Tory.... {heaving breaths, heartbeat calming to a steady drumbeat, one arm folded behind my head, the other trailing your curves, craving your touch...always...the scent of our bond intoxicating, relaxing, soporific, bliss a low hum vibrating through me, muscles liquefied...twitching...the shaft of my cock glossed with our combined arousal, falling up my abs, kicking at the loss of your heat,  turning my glassy diamond gaze on you with a slow, fanged grin} fuck, are we dead yet Tory?
mmm...*tucking myself under your arm, the rhythm of our calming bodies soothing me, fingers doodling random shapes down your abs as I find my voice through the haze of bliss sheltering us, glazed emerald eyes melting into diamond with a lazy, satisfied smile* sure feels like it...la petite mort turned into...the fucking giant mort..*laughing, face turned as my tongue flicks out to catch a bead of sweat hurrying down your abs, kissing the twitching muscles, our taste, our bond on your skin, claimed by the rasping sweep of my tongue* Fuck I love you, V...you make me melt, and sizzle...my addictive warrior...how I love you...
Mmmm epic mort...{lazy, sated laughter rippling my abs beneath your tongue} I should make you wait for me more often {winks and smirks}
hmm...perhaps...as long as you promise to revive me when I die from lack of your touch...*soft laughter fluttering over your stomach, eyes flicking up to yours*
I'll provide all the mouth to mouth you require, shellan mine {a fanged smile spreading my lips}

No comments:

Post a Comment