Tuesday 21 June 2011

Feast

{snatching the hot toast from the toaster with gloved fingers, piling it high on the heavily laden breakfast tray, taking the ornate staircase two steps at a time, knocking softly on the door to Tory’s bedchamber where she rests with the twins, quietly turning the handle and slipping inside the darkened room, closing the door behind me}
 *the scent of toast inciting a gentle moan as my hunger comes on line and my eyes flip open to find the source, stretching a wince beneath sheets not my own and pinning you in the sleepy emerald of my gaze as the door opens and his presence fills my world* nallum...
{willing a bedside light into soft illumination, closing the distance to the bed and laying the tray down on the covers with a smile, fangs glinting, gloved knuckles stroking down your cheek, planting a soft kiss on your lips} good morning nalla, {voice a deep whisper, loathe to disturb the sleeping young} I thought you might be hungry?
 Mmm...I am...*but not just for toast, my smile all fangs as your lips brush over mine* good morning my love...*inhaling a yawn, propping the aches in my body up against a pillow mound, peering at the tray as I whisper* are they still asleep?
{cutting my gaze to the two little snoring bundles, cuddled up together} Fast asleep Tory.. they kept you up enough last night, true...That's good you’re hungry Tory {smiling, the golden butter melting into the toast as I spread it} wasn't sure what you'd be hungry for {laughs} so I just brought everything {smiles, lifting the toast to your lips}
*a chuckle escaping as my lips open and my teeth tear off a corner of crunchy, buttery toast, my eyes straying from the diamond glow of yours to the heartbeat pumping blood, the pulse in your throat calling out a growl as I chew* everything? *voice cleared of its growl with another bite of the offered toast, stomach taking up the rumble of sound. Traitor. Forcing emeralds back to diamond, my smile is razor ivory, glinting in the low light as I bite off another piece of toast*
{That feral look in your eyes, zeroing in on my pulsing vein, is one my body recognises all too well and the response is immediate, my heart rate accelerating, a pounding invitation beneath the rough-stubbled skin of my throat, the familiar ache of arousal stirring, clearing the lusty gravel from my voice, diamond eyes darkening perceptibly} everything and anything you desire nalla...that is what I brought, true..
*a heartbeat, drawn out as my mind gives up and my body takes over, toast abandoned for something far more satisfying, lips curled off the bladed violence of my hunger and sunk into the pulse of your life before another blink can pass, your body jerked into mine, flush to the hammer of my heart as I take greedy, brutal pulls on your vein...God, how had you gone so long without? This is...insane...a wild, crazed piercing of stubbled flesh, razors hooked into the well of your emotions and siphoning the power of your blood that dark spice potent liquid fire burning my throat, racing fiery life through my cells..the only gentle touch, my hand caressing my name in the heavy muscles of your back...fuck yes...*
Tory!! {growling a shocked laugh as you blindside me with the sudden pounce...and ahh fuck yes... feels so fucking good, that knifing penetration, raw, primal passion directed into the stab of your fangs through my skin, exquisite pain, my body relaxing into the feeding after the initial spasm, throat arched, giving you access, surrendering to your frenzied bloodlust, the soft, wet sucking seal of your mouth on my skin channeling pulses of erotic pleasure straight to my arousal, my hands tangled in your midnight curls, urging you on loving the feeling of you taking me inside of you, nourishing you...and our young...giving you my strength, my emotions, the depth of my love laced through the crimson essence that floods your mouth} fuck yes Tory....feed... take from me, my soul
*too much..I'm taking too much...my gentle strokes turn to a rake of nails gripping you closer, fangs stabbing deeper as your urging drives the animal hunger roaring in my blood stream, a primal need to replace what I lost, to use your warrior strength to sustain our young, to keep my body healthy for them..for you. Every flash of emotion like a spark in the salty rush of your blood, love and lust swirling an aphrodisiac sweetness that bathes my tongue and runs your essence through my veins.. guilt a flicker in the semi-sentient part of me watching this feeding attack...no more...don’t take any more...let go...whimpering soft protests into the seal over your pulse...but I don’t want to...I want to touch, and taste...claim you...being greedy taking more than I need when my bloodlust is lounging languid, sated, curled back inside its cage, a different beast caught in the frenzy now...one that wants to mark..be marked...with my draws turning to gentle suction, struggling to fit my needs back into their cage again, my claws in you release, my fangs retract and I slump, panting, fevered with passion, sexual electric heat sparking into my cells as I moan* fuck...I'm sorry....
{the fevered draw of your mouth, your talons in my skin...the heated electric passion...gone... as fast as you attacked... so you cease and my body mourns the loss of you like an amputation of my soul, hands planted on my thighs, breath coming in a hard pant that has nothing to do with exertion and everything to do with the wild lust betrayed by my dark, hooded, hungry eyes. My voice a husky whisper} you stopped
you didn’t want me to? *thighs splitting over your knees, hands cupping the sides of your neck, the emerald blaze of my eyes searing you with the love, the violent need in my soul...fuck I need you...tongue feathering over the puncture marks, fangs teasing again* feed with me
{never, I never want you to stop...my mind hears the logic, but the tug of that soul-deep, insane craving for you is so much more powerful, starved of you, the hunger I've kept securely locked away, chained and padlocked for so long I wondered if the beast had died...but no the invitation of your words sets that cage to rattling, a primal need roaring to be unleashed, I struggle to contain the bloodlust, but my own body betrays me, wetting my lips, fangs slicing down into my lower lip on a growl, pinning you in an intense diamond stare} fuck Tory... are you sure? Are you strong enough? Be very fucking sure, Tory. I can't control myself with you...
Very. Fucking. Sure. Vishous. You feed. Now. *Snarling as your rabid hunger sets my world on fire and my body to electric, a high voltage current of sexualised lightning arcing through my soul* please...take from me...*torture for you not feeding, torture for me not feeding you... I need your fangs in my skin more than my next breath, suffocated by my desire, my addiction to you...the plea growled again* please...

{my need for you is a compulsion.. I couldn't deny you now even if I tried.. the civilised side of me bound and gagged, the animal side dominant, demanding what it has so long been denied, breaths coming in short growls, anticipation kicking my heart to a hammer beat as my lips part off huge, dagger fangs and I know the look in my eyes is pure feral, zeroing in on its prey... the lush, pounding target of of your slender throat, sensing the lick of fear that shudders through you, despite your pleas, as my fist tightens in your hair and yanks your head back, exposing the alabaster column of your neck, the small whimper from your lips filtering through to the civilised prisoner in my brain.... I am not a fucking animal.... I am.... the tips of those razor fangs graze a path up your skin, my tongue wet and warm and when I pierce that delicate flesh it is with a tenderness that shocks me, crystal tears well in my eyes...God so incredible... your skin so soft, like virgin flesh, so intimate, so familiar and yet..it feels as though we are doing this for the very first time and when the gush of your lifeblood floods my mouth...fuck I am in heaven... the effect is intense, orgasmic, light to a blind man, water in the desert, slaking the raging thirst I have kept shackled so long.. my jaw locks, goateed lips sealing on your vein, siphoning your essence, drawing on the reservoir of your strength, your emotions flowing through me, tasting myself in you, loving it, every cell in my being resonating with euphoric pleasure, my muscles shuddering, dark, exotic spices leaching from every pore...oh God yes Tory...more..my body demands more...}
oh fuck Vishous...*all fear eclipsed by profound love as your tenderness breaks through animal brutality and pierces my soul in the starvation, the maddening need that eats at your muscles, and turns my male rabid with hunger...but even then, you can't hurt me. The stab of fangs brings my feminine whimpers to sing a melody of violent arousal into the air, your bonding scent a roar over my skin, flames combusting in the dark spices to fuel my cries, caught in the rapture of your bite, a willing sacrifice, offering all I am to the ferocity of your need, urging, my nails over my marks, spurring you on as your body shudders in the grip of my thighs and I tremble, trapped on the edge of sublime ecstasy and exquisite agony...Fuck I'm all yours. All fucking yours. Every cell, every drop of blood, longing to sustain you* MINE!!
{yes, yes..all fucking yours Tory... the muscles in my jaw working as I suck at your vein in great, greedy pulls, biology demanding more from famine to gorging feast... your nails clawing, urging me, fuelling the raging bloodlust....fuck I have to stop or I will drain you....and you would let me... limp and submissive as you are right now, shuddering in my bite...fuck... drawing on a deeper strength, the unbreakable bond that cleaves our souls... hurting you anathema to every fibre of my being... my jaw stops, my lips release their suction, fangs reluctantly withdrawn from the well of my addiction, tongue sweeping the ivory tips, gleaning every precious drop, laving the puncture wounds in your neck on a possessive growl, nuzzling your neck to whisper low in your ear} MINE Tory...you are mine...
*blissed, my soul euphoric on the resonations of your bite, jelly in your arms, a mere murmur on my lips but laden with passionate possession and surrender* all fucking yours...forever *God, is it possible for your soul to be so consumed by love, by the bond that is an indestructible link between our beings? Yes. I can't move, orgasmic tremors taking my body, taking my heart with the overwhelming pleasure of your feeding* Fuck nallum...
{my arms banding around you reflexively in a protective embrace, my body humming...alive with the potency of your gift...buzzing with an energy I haven't felt in so long its a high to my system, a headrush...orgasmic in it's intensity, muscles trembling my soul soaring on the violent love that hammers through my veins} I fucking love you Tory, my soul, my everything...{voice dropping to a low whisper} thank you...
*choking out a hoarse laugh, voice carrying a whisper of crystal tears as my love surges strong* don't thank me... I love you, with every breath, every heart beat, every drop of my blood and cell in my body loves you, belongs to you...*smiles, my face nuzzling over the wounds in your throat, my soul raw with emotion* it is an honor to feed you, hellren mine...
{murmuring huskily in your ear} The pleasure is mine Tory... {amusement leaking into my voice} you didn't eat your breakfast nalla...
*a smirk hidden in your skin, tongue sweeping devilish over your vein* yes I did...
Mmmm {fangs nipping your ear with a dark chuckle} not what I meant...and you know it, true...
*peeking over your shoulder at the whimpers coming from the cradle the Chosen brought in* they’re awake...

No comments:

Post a Comment