Wednesday 29 June 2011

Interrupted




*Singing the song at high volume probably isn't a great idea with the twins in the next room but a female has to cut loose, and dancing in the bathroom as my hair dries is about as much cutting loose as I'm going to get until the twins are at least 300, and fuck but if this song isnt awesome...Jeffree Star, Lollipop Luxury...haunting my iPod and my brain with it's dirty fuck lyrics...swaying, my hips grinding down with the beat, brush pulled through damp curls to the rhythm of my voice, praying our young dont wake and I can dance just a little longer, before returning to being theirs, alert to their every whimper, zoned into their tiny heat beats, focused solely on them..God I just want to have an hour, two maybe..to be me again...but if ten minutes is all I get, shower, sing and grind will have to suffice*
{shitkickers echoing on the tiled foyer of the Rehv's Great Camp Victorian rambler, climbing the stairs, energised, pumped up from a night of kicking Lesser ass and feeding from Tory...fuck, I'd gone so long without, its like a drug, body buzzing, adrenalised awakening a whole other kind of hunger...cracking the door of the bedchamber, finding the room darkened, the young snuffling contentedly the air thick with the drugging masculine scent of my bond and her...Tory... cracking a grin as I hear your voice through the bathroom door  "lip gloss and lollipop, let's rock I wanna pop"... turning the handle, dark diamond eyes falling on you dancing barefoot in nothing but a towel, damp midnight waves falling loose over your shoulders, cocking a brow, a slow smirk hovering on my lips, tone laced with amusement} lollipops Tory?
*lips curving into a playful grin even before I twirl to a stop in front of you, emerald eyes aflame, sparked to vivid desire at the mere sound of your voice, seduction and hunger in the slow, curling lick down the length of one razor ivory fang...gaze roaming a lazy, scorching path down your body, blatant need, suppressed arousal flaring to life* mmm...I love lollipops...*brow a delicate arch, quirking up as I step closer, emerald seeking diamond, lips pressing to your throat*
You do? {lids dropping, lips parting a fraction, eyes darkened, tracking the tip of your tongue as it slides down the length of one lethal canine, a low predatorial growl rolling through my chest, the words gravelled by lust} interesting...
mmhm...You know what's really interesting? *fangs flashing razor promise as my tongue rides the length of one ivory dagger, lust replacing my blood with flames and searing a path through to my core, voice a purr* my lollipop is you...
{lids flaring, ice white irises flashing diamond on a snarl} bad, bad nalla {swallowing back a moan...fuck!!... memories of those razor tips wetly grazing the delicate velvet skin of my shaft playing out in HD in my head... fuck.. wetting my lips, clearing the gravel from my throat} so very, very bad Tory...
*a smirk carved into the curl of my lips* you love it...*growling low, gaze dropping down the length of your body with a feral purr of need, emeralds flicking up to your face, back down, desire branded into my stare, imprinted on the lines of my curves, skin humming with sexual tension* I'm...hungry....
Mmmm fuck I do love it...fucking love you...and that..talented mouth of yours {eyes narrowing on a growl, intently watching the sexy curl of your lip..fuck!!...exploiting my weakness, since I first set eyes on you, that mouth of yours has done things to me...gaze locking onto the erotic heat blazing in your emerald eyes, trailing my thumb along your curled lip, my tongue mirroring its path on my own lower lip, murmuring huskily} impossible female...
 Sorry...I cant help it...I'm greedy with you...*anything but apologetic, my lips close over your thumb, tongue swirling around the sensitive tip, fluttering over the pad, sucking softly on you as the flicker of your emotions plays across your face...lust, arousal, fierce desire and wild love...mirrored in the arch of my body, the suctioning kiss of my lips, the heat lancing my core with the primal need to taste you...fangs clamped around your thumb, my purrs hum along your skin*
Like fuck you're sorry Tory {fangs bared on a growl, hooded eyes tracking the wet, pink sweep of your tongue around the supple leather, my skin growing hot, cock achingly swollen, straining the tight confines of my leathers...fuck..I swear I can feel the warm slide of your tongue rimming my head, my thighs and abs contracting hard, your fangs grazing my cock, your mouth dragging over the skin of my scarred sac...fuck.. gritting out the words} teasing me Tory?
not teasing, Vishous...promising...*leather and my male...a heady combination infusing my senses with the scent of arousal and passion, gaze dipping down as the blazing diamond in your eyes burns me to the bone, erotic, seductive, the way your body responds to me, fast flutters of my tongue pulling your thumb deeper into the wet suction of my mouth, tasting not leather now, but the salty spice of your skin, memories fed by my hunger springing up, one hand coasting a slow path down to play a fingertip along your lower stomach, muscles tensing at the feather touch, lining the top of your waistband* fuck...
{a low moan falling from my lips as your finger grazes my abs...so fucking close to where I need you.. pushing my thumb through the parted, pink cushions of your lips, invading the wet, silky heat of your mouth, dragging back, inch by delicious fucking inch over the tips of your fangs before sliding back inside the suctioning draw of your cheeks, pupils darkly dilated, fuelled by savage lust, the pounding beat of my heart pulsing in my leathers, leaning in to whisper low in your ear, voice black velvet seduction} your hellren will hold you to that promise Tory...
*eyes gleaming wicked emerald, devilish in the sucking drag of my lips over your thumb, fangs scoring the leather surface as both hands drop to the fastenings of your leathers, the metallic rasp of the zipper, fingers slipping inside...twin screaming cries sounding loud through the bathroom walls and stilling the fist stroking up the length of your cock...the snarl that rips from my throat is frustrated lust and animal desire, lips sealed around your thumb, hand wrapped around your hot iron arousal...fuck...no...damnit...emerald eyes glazed, shimmering an apology as the lingering drag on your thumb relinquishes my hold on you with a suctioning kiss, exhaling a growl...voice husky* I have to...*trailing off*
{Shit!! head sagging back on my neck with a grimace, swallowing back a growl of frustration, my cock kicking a protest in your hot, fisted grip, clearing my throat, meeting your apologetic gaze with a half smile} I know Tory....fuck {stuffing my massive arousal back into my leathers on a groan, voice strained, nodding} let's go... {fisting your hair and jerking your mouth onto mine in a bruising, possessive kiss, growling on your lips} I fucking love you Tory....this isn't finished...
never finished...*fighting back the arousal surging liquid fire in my veins, pooling my core molten need, hand flexing tangling my fingers with yours as I fuse our mouths again, passion roaring hot...I just have to touch you....fuck...* I fucking love you too, V...*my exhale exhausted frustration...just once...another time...they will sleep again....leading you back into the bedroom, the hungry screams of our young a beautiful miracle...a different love burning bright now...a balance would have to be reached...the cries simmering down as our presence registers...fussy young...*

No comments:

Post a Comment