Thursday 7 July 2011

Dark Favours

{Head and shoulders above the masses as I wind my way towards the back recesses of the Reverend's club, the place is heaving tonight, the air heavy with the scents of sweat and alcohol and sex, the thoughts and desires of the clientelle coalescing into a cacophony of white noise that reverberates inside my skull, like wading through a swaying ocean of bodies, the crowd undulating in waves around me to the heavy, hypnotic bass beat of the music. The proximity of all that humanity makes my skin crawl beneath my leathers. The air of menace rolling off me gives most the hint to give the mean MOFO a wide berth and the drunk, boundary-less asshole who splashes beer on my shitkickers stumbles away after briefly locking defocused eyes on my face. Whatever he saw there, the growled 'fuck off' was redundant. Lifting my gaze above the crowd, making eye contact with the androgynous head of security who gives me an odd look as if to say 'what the fuck is your mated ass doing in here', diamond eyes narrowed on an unspoken 'none of your goddamned biz, true'. The female, Xhex, is a true pro, seeing nothing she hasn't witnessed in here a thousand times before. She looks away, but the accusation in those cold grey eyes leaves a bad fucking taste in my mouth. 


The broad expanse of my shoulders coming to rest against the wall, goateed jaw cast in shadow, raising the Goose to my lips while I scan the crowd, looking for what I need. What I get is Caith...long black hair...the resemblance to Tory ending there...but then, no female compares to Tory, true. Caith, one of our kind...a female with a rep as a Brother chaser, sashaying up into my grille, purring <<Hey V>> in that low sexy voice, her eyes drifting over me, predatory and hot} Evening Caith {nodding, taking another sip of Grey Goose} You seen Laehsandra in tonight? {her full bottom lip jutting out in a seductive pout <<wouldn't you prefer to hang out with me, V?>> the hand that reaches out to touch my jaw caught hard by the wrist and jerked away, eyes narrowed to diamond slits, the words a growled warning} Not. Interested. Female {composure slipping, her indignant stare is less than flattering, but she pulls it back together with a flick of that long, black hair, shoulders thrown back, dark eyes gleaming defiantly as I release my grip on her wrist <<I like when it hurts, V. You hunger warrior, a female can tell. Why deny yourself?>> tossing back the Goose, it occurs to me that my body is totally inert, this female's attributes hold no interest for me whatsofuckingever, the muscles across my shoulders tightening under the skin where Tory's name is carved} No offence, Caith, but you're not what I came here for {with an exaggerated shrug, she turns on one impossibly high stiletto, the retort thrown over her shoulder <<you should try me sometime, V>> but my attention is already diverted, zeroing in on the flame-haired female standing with her back to me, the lacings of her leather corset crisscrossed down the curve of her spine, cinching an already impossibly narrow waist.} 


Laehsandra {Tapping one gloved finger on her shoulder, she spins on a gasp, surprise morphing into a wide smile, flashing small, white fangs, her voice breathy <<Vishous...>>  her smooth brow creasing in confusion <<I understood you were...>> her voice trails off, the words...mated, bonded, hellren with young all remain unspoken, but they wound nonetheless, shaking my head as I lean in to speak quietly in the female's ear} I need something from you, Laehsandra and before you say no, remember, you owe me, true. I know you gave Tory the address of the Penthouse {she stiffens visibly and I feel a stab of guilt. It was a low blow, I'd wanted Tory to find me that night, fuck, I should be thanking the female, not threatening her, but the intel I need is a close kept secret on the BDSM scene, so I need the leverage} I need a session with Archos {her brow arches <<The Master? But, don't you have his contact details? I thought...>> cutting off the conversation with a short laugh} Yeah, I did, but they got...destroyed.. long story, true. Besides, I know you have influence with him and it needs to happen soon, feel me? {a female of worth and an accomplished sub, she knows better than to enquire further} Of course, my Lhe...I mean, Vishous {the blush across her cheeks visible despite the low lighting, her tone contrite} Old habits...anything for you my...friend...your shellan is very special...she is good for you, V and she is lucky to have you {her soft smile is genuine and I exhale returning her smile, inclining my head} Tory is everything to me. My thanks, Laehsandra. Appreciated, true. I am in your debt...

No comments:

Post a Comment