Tuesday 26 July 2011

See Me

{Somewhere, in the depths of subconscious, when the dream tide washes me up on the shores of reality, I am aware that I am dreaming, but then the undertow of the rolling surf drags me back down into the depths of sleep and my skin is hot, sheened with sweat, muscles aching from building walls... brick upon brick.. wall within wall until I am trapped in a prison of my own construction, fuck...right... yeah..as if erecting barriers could keep out the grim fucking reality..Tory and I are in deep fucking shit, true. 
  As if partitioning off my hunger would somehow sate the ravenous animal clawing under my skin...nice try V...It's just an empty room, true... without her, without Tory in it...It's just a secret room and you didn't even have the balls to let her in..to show her what you really need from her...the hard-ass warrior is afraid...afraid she doesn't want your sick depravity.. Scared she doesn't want you.. in the dream my own demented laughter reverberates in the enclosed space, mocking me... I am alone in the hidden, sound-proofed room, with it's black candles and the rack, the wall of toys and my own mirrored reflection staring back at me in silent accusation...
  I am dog tired, weary of tilting at windmills...and I hunger, so fucking hungry, famished...and the very thing I crave, Tory's scent is everywhere, permeating the air, flooding my senses, thunderstorms and dark spices and leather, hardening my cock to aching, steely arousal...fuck...gloved hand drifting inexorably down, coasting over hard abs, fisting the thick shaft, a cold substitute for the embrace of Tory's lusciously tight, silken flesh... but here in my dream it is not my hand that strokes the hard length.. fuck no, it's her, and when I come, alone here in the candlelight, the hot evidence slick in my palm, no crystal tears will burn my eyes because the pitiful, lonely release only serves to make me miss her more... no, here in the dream it is her body winding down on my cock fitting me like a tight, velvet glove, in the dream we are together, complete and the contact is electrifying, soul searing... Fuck...}
*I am fury and sex poured into leather and silk, a thunderstorm laced into a bladed corset and stockings, I am hunger and need bared to the air as I cross the suite, newly refurbished, so fucking perfect...but something is missing...I didnt point it out when he brought us home...the lack of everything...the wall of toys, the rack...our old home had catered to our every perverted want. Why had he got rid of such a haven of beautiful depravity? Our bedroom, adjoining the nursery but set away, walled off from our young, separating parents from lovers...in the end, just a beautifully crafted, deliciously dark bedroom, with a glass wall and mirrored ceiling...nothing to signify we will take up our dark proclivities...was Caith right? Was he going elsewhere for his base needs? Maybe he hasnt given up his Dom lifestyle..he's just given it up with me? Snapping my head in a vicious shake, trying to wake myself from the melancholy...
  I am an addict, I crave, I yearn, I long to possess and be possessed once more. I cannot take it. My withdrawal symptoms are a permanent state of arousal, V's kiss, his scent, his voice, the way he holds me when we sleep, the way we feed, keeping me in a constant sexual state of suspended animation, going through the motions with only half of my self, the other drifting on tenuous links. It has always been sacred to us...the physical unity. So untrusting of anyone, our first time was borne out of pure, animal lust, no thoughts, no time to contemplate repercussions, we wanted, and we took...and our hearts followed on instinct, trusting, learning...loving. V denies us our soul alchemy, denies us the sanctuary of each others bodies, and maybe I havent pushed for it, but no one wants to be rejected by their world and an inner voice spewed its insecurity all over my arousal whenever I even thought about seeking him out. Purring low in my throat as memory rushes through me, the remnants of a dream, the animal appreciation, the female thrill at the forefront, remembering being suspended, vulnerable only to him, from the shiny chains hanging from the ceiling, painted in molten wax, having him so deep inside me I thought we would never be separated...but that wont happen again until he wants me, until he sees me as a female, not merely the mother of his young.
  God...had he even noticed when I slipped from our bed to hand the twins over to Jodi? Noticed when the door closed as she took them into Rehv's Penthouse next door, close enough to protect, but far enough that we had free rein in our redecorated suite? Probably not...I doubt V even realises when I'm not next to him anymore...selecting my torment of choice from the bag I had Fritz bring, an alarm clock of sorts that will rouse my male from his day sleep, palming the smooth handle and stalking, a predator, out to the newly walled off bedroom, on stockinged feet, panties left off. No point deceiving either one of us. In my scheme of things, they would only be a hindrance. Faltering in my predatory gait, a nervous smoothing of skin-tight leather, a tug on the suspenders, uncharacteristically shy...my eyes closing briefly...you are as you were Tory...he'll want you still...my mantra, chanted in my head as I push the bedroom door open...only to be assualted by anger...a rage that hurts in it's vehemence...
 Beauty and power, and barely leashed sexual hunger is on our bed, a caged beast fighting for freedom from a dream that has worked my male into a storm of sex that apparently only his own hand can sate. Well. Fuck. That! And fuck it fucking sideways! I dont even think, my voice snarls out with the crack of the whip, lashing V's upper thighs with the tightly braided strands of leather* Warrior!
Fuck!! {lids flying wide on a snarl as searing heat strikes a lash of agony over my skin... and holy mother of fuck...this is no fucking dream. Tory is death and seduction in tight leather and silk, fury and raw sex pouring off her in waves, astonishing, breath-stealing pain burning off the cloudy haze of sleep...diamond eyes, glazed with confusion following the path of your penetrating, accusatory stare down to my lap...fuck...busted...fully, massively erect, my arousal lying right up my tight abs, gloved hand curled tight around the heavy shaft...Fuckfuckfuck!! Snatching at the black silk to cover the evidence...too disorientated to comprehend that it's way too late to front, swallowing hard, clearing the gravel from my throat, diamond gaze slowly lifting to yours as though you controlled my eyes, jaw hitting the fucking floor, taking you in from lithe stockinged legs, midnight waves curling at your bare ass, lush curves encased in tight leather, the whip swinging in your grip, right up to the seething sexual light blazing in your emerald eyes} Tory....
*my name...you used my name...I fight the urge to close my eyes and savour that connection, in such a sexually charged environment, you used my name...and I am no longer hard fury...I am liquid desire, anger sparking the atmosphere around me...softer, but no less dangerous for the fact that I am insanely aroused. Strange, such conflicting emotions, I want to make you suffer, hurt as I hurt...betrayal sharp in the second strike, tearing silk from your skin with a slash of the whip, leather hitting the reddened flesh of your thighs, dark satisfaction in the way you jolt, in the way your gaze darts from my head to my toes, jaw dropped, your body bared to the thunder of my tumultuous emotions, a demand in the black hide-encased lines of my tense form...my words are low, rough, forcibly detached...how could you not come to me?* Did I tell you to stop, warrior? Or is my presence less stimulating than a dream? Stroke, warrior...I want to watch...*I want to see...I want to see if your desire fades under my gaze...if your dream female will hide in the face of my wrath, I command your obedience even as my hand trembles around the wooden shaft of the whip, caressed like a lover and striking out again, a single lash flaying the skin of your hip, my control on the edge...I'm going to break...I love you and I need to know..*

{fuck...Okay...Tory has my full, undivided bonded-male attention, even before my eyes dart to the sudden flick of your wrist, the droning whine of the whip cutting a swath through the electrified atmosphere, my jaw snapped shut on a loud hiss, thigh muscles jerking as the tip cracks over my inked skin, a hairs breath from the mess of scar tissue at my groin, the silk sheet whipped away, fangs punching down, lethal twin daggers...heckles raised at your barked command, but my  cock jerks to attention, the lash of pain striking a match in the deep, dark cave of my twisted desires} You want me to give you a show? {the words are edged with anger, when inside your words flay my soul raw...dream female? Fuck...no dream could touch the feral eroticism of this moment...circling one another for so long, weapons drawn, stepping on the shattered glass of our relationship...and here you stand, drawing first blood, lashing out with same fury and frustration and sexual heat that is boiling up inside of me...lids lowering as I look at you...really look at you, lust rolling off my tense body in dark, erotic waves, the sheet tugged lower down my thighs, exposing myself fully, my words a husky command} look at me Tory...no...not my eyes...Look at what you do to your male... watch how you make me feel {the tattoos in my groin stretching as my thigh shifts, tongue licking a slow, wet draw up the centre of my gloved palm, closing the slick hide around the rock-hard achingly aroused shaft, the touch of leather on sensitive skin searing, my breath catching as I slowly stroke fine skin over the iron core, my eyes locked on you, watching you, growling huskily} you like what you see, shellan mine?

*no...I will not be appeased...I will not...but the moan is already bubbling in my throat, snatched back by sheer force of will, jaw locked, concealing wicked long fangs, biting out, fingers holding a death grip on the whips handle* Fuck...*your question, the dark anger crawling through your arousal mirroring mine, refracting the fury writhing a tempest in my soul off crystal desire...Fuck I want you, but you have to be absolutely sure you want me...I have to be sure...a threat escaping on a growl, no words as your command strikes at my longing, your body completely exposed, warnings bold, stark at your groin, and every word has been licked, touched, tasted...when I was allowed so close, when you didnt turn to your own hand...and you hold me, captivated, unable to look away from the fingers wrapping black leather around the thick shaft of your cock, stroking up the steel silk length, working yourself into the tight fist that evokes my jealousy and steals my breath, heart hammering, thighs slick, anger warring with lust, love battling with insecurity, a constant fight between oppositions that tear my body into a mess of chaotic arousal, rioting emotions confusing the flush of my skin with a furious need...what am I? Are my reactions borne of this emotion or that one? The only thing I am certain of in the electrical storm running bolts through my veins, is that I can see only you, hear only you. My name on your lips, the title that deems us mated...your shellan...well fucking prove it! My body answers any and all questions you pose, blooming the sultry scent of my hunger, glistening with the molten love that burns for you...and my hand flicks back, a subtle motion, cracking the bite of leather into your hip, a kiss from my lips would hurt more at this time, approval laced into the pain, my body aching to ease you, rooted to the spot by misgivings* What is the name of your shellan?
{hips jacking up off the black silk, the stinging kiss of leather only fuelling the flames of lust that lick over my scorched skin, diamond eyes narrowed, fanged bared in defiance, gritting out the words} Tory... my shellan's name is Tohrture... mate, soul, fucking Mistress... I will have no other, true {dropping back into the black pillows, abs contracting, hips rolling, powerful forearm flexing and releasing as I work the thick girth of my erection through my gloved fist in long, lazy strokes, the blunt head offering up a single crystal tear as I focus friction at its base, breath quickening... Darkly hooded eyes on you, always on you, free hand releasing its grip on the black silk to stroke the scarred skin of my sac, my voice a rough, lusty rasp} you want to be doing this to me, don't you Tory? {sucking in a ragged breath} I can smell the arousal coming off you right now {eyes flaring ice diamond, pumping fist never missing a stroke, growling low} I could take you down on the floor right here, Tory, pinned under me, I could be deep inside you in a single beat of that fluttering heart in your chest.. and you wouldn't fight me, would you, shellan mine? {lips moistened by a flick of my tongue} Do you want to watch me come, Tory? Keep this up much longer and you're going to find out exactly how badly I am fucking dying to come inside of you again. Don't fucking deny you want it too. We need this, Tory...
*the moans that spill out are pure animal...emerald fire torn between falling into your gaze and tracking the rhythmic strokes working your cock, every word growled from your lips knifing through my core, lances of vicious desire tainted with the dark intensity of our need for one another, feeding off the sexual energy that warps reality until life's a blur and the world falls away to black, midnight, lit with diamonds..my resistance snaps...no one can contain a storm for long and it breaks free, a lightning strike jolting my core, ripping away any boundaries I built up, setting fences on fire, the hurricane of my need tumbling walls I didnt even know had risen...and when I touch you, a thunderstorm of passion is roaring in every cell, a smirk curling my lip in something too dangerous to be mistaken for a smile...so dominant, my male is...so fierce, pushing me, breaking me, stripping me to the foundations by blatantly thrusting my own lust into the arena of our sexual battle...No fucking way in hell will you take your pleasure from anywhere but inside me...one smooth, flawless move and the silken liquid sheath of my core replaces your hand, a rapid reach and expert fastenings leaving your wrists manacled, chained to the headboard, my thighs caging your hips, seated to the hilt before either of us can draw another breath...my body aflame, going down in the inferno of my hunger...fuck...you're inside me...you're inside me and as the thick shaft of your erection caresses my inner walls, filling me to near painful capacity, I can breathe again, my heart can beat steady, the world can realign and those strands that have been stretched so taut, have marked the distance between us, can entwine once again in the tangle of our souls...the tears that blur my vision are crystal, blinked back, leaving emerald free to fall into diamond pools as my body winds down an erotic dance of sensuous, rough desire, slick, yielding velvet gripping the iron of your shaft possessively with each undulating slam, dictating the pace, my fingers curling into your chest, raising bloody gouges, my passion a snarling purr in my throat* Vishous... 
Fuck YES!!! {snarling raw, animal satisfaction as you yield and launch yourself on me, a frenzied feline assault of lithe limbs and whipping, ebony hair, instinct driving me to yank at the manacles that pin my arms, body flailing beneath you, struggling, denied touch.. but Ahh fuck!! My mouth breaking open on a low groan, your slick, swollen folds parting over the exquisitely sensitive head of my cock, impaling yourself on the thick girth of me, vicing my shaft in the molten silk fist of your core..the contact jolts shocks of sexual current through my body, hips bucking up off the sheets to drive every last inch through your clenched resistance, kissing your depths on growled moans...the gathering storm of release clouding my diamond eyes...sweet fuck, but you are pure animal sex, no inhibitions, no awkwardness, undulating, inked skin winding down my iron length...this is my Tory, my fierce warrior female, my soulmate, my shellan, taking what is hers with rough authority...so fucking erotic, clinging by my fingernails to my sanity, orgasmic tension wound tight, the pressure unbearable agony, the clawed score of your nails in my skin catapulting me over the edge} Fuck!! MINE!! Tory MINE!!
*a symphony of whimpered growls and snarled purrs singing the melody our bodies grind to, writhing down in brutal counter-thrusts as your hips kick up, punching you into the heart of me, pounding you over the sweet spot inside me that radiates the orgasmic tremors throughout the rippling spasms in my core, primal, feral ecstasy crashing into me with every lithe, sinuous rotation of my hips, nerves humming with my need, resonating on the grinding penetrations burying you ever deeper, the primitive choreography of our souls driving the pace, amping up the high voltage current lighting us up like the fucking sun, a circuit of pure, undiluted, uninhibited, wanton desires binding us close, your soul in the bright diamond of your eyes, unwilling to look away even as my head snaps back, my hair a silken whip flaying your thighs and my ass, everything raw, tender, my emotions glistening on my skin, wild as I take you...fucking MINE! Your warriors roar echoes my scream of possession, your name torn from my lips as the chaos of our love and near fucking psychotic hunger seizes me in the tempest of carnal release, my climax a shattering, atom-splitting detonation that jerks us into mirror images, spines arched, taut as ecstasy assaults us and my nails rake viciously through your skin, colouring you with my brand* Fuckfuck!! Yours, Vishous...all fucking yours...
{your name roared from my lungs, craving you for so very fucking long, starved of your touch, the ravenous animal unleashed, out of control on sensory overload, hips kicking up wildly between your thighs, as though I could punch myself any damn deeper, stretching the depths of your shuddering desire, the scoring drag of your nails down my pecs felt in the pulsing of my cock, deep inside your rhythmically contracting walls that vice me tighter with every quivering wave of release and fuck.. I am derailed by the sensations, the pain, the agonising pleasure, the current of emotion flowing between our connected bodies, love and lust a raging fever in my blood, consumed, my spine bowed up, the manacles on my wrists tearing into my flesh, fangs drawing blood from my lower lip as I erupt, a blinding explosion of pent-up frustration and need, jolting hot bursts of exquisite ecstasy right to the heart of you, branding you inside, snarling your name, a bloom of exotic, possessive spices on my sweat glistening skin, head falling back on a ragged pant} fuck, I missed you Tory...I fucking love you, my twisted, crafty, sex on the edge, warrior shellan... so damn good to be home, true..
*half laughing, half crying, tears salting your skin as I collapse, my fingers working to free you from the chains so I can feel your touch, so your fingers can soothe the tremors in my body, can just fucking hold me, skin to skin, heartbeat to heartbeat, the tears involuntary, crystal happiness and release falling into the hollow of your shoulder, aftershocks ridden out in slow rolling twists of my hips, bursts of ecstasy live wires under my skin, keeping my arousal at the edge, a single touch could send me flying right now, free falling into the oblivion of soul-soaring euphoria once more* I was right here, Vishous....always here...I missed you, I love you, my infuriating hellren, my master, my lheage...my fucking everything...we're home...*sighing in contentment as need unfurls, languid, closing the DM door over so we can...rest....*
 

No comments:

Post a Comment