Friday 29 July 2011

Mirror Images

{Gently uncurling Khaos' tiny fisted grip from around my gloved finger, a smile tugging at the corners of my mouth as his little body gravitates towards his sister in the crib, succumbing finally to the draw of sleep, translucent lids heavy over bright emerald eyes...Tory's eyes... padding silently back to our mated bed where you lay, sprawled in the sea of slippery black silk. Gloved fingers walking a path along the vining ink that curls in delicate tendrils around your ribcage, a scribed embrace that maps your life..battles fought, your inner strength, the latticework of mercurial scars woven between the inked patterns... trailing over your hip bone to the canvas of your toned stomach, middle finger lightly tracing the old language letters of our youngs' names as you sleep, bathed in soft candlelight}
Mmm...*I'm being painted with tender touches, sweeps of gentle caresses bringing me to life on a canvas of black silk, marking out my every curve to be shaded in with love...alive...The facets of my soul etched into my skin, lighting up the dark thorned spirals circling me in a tally of death with the promise of a future...eyelids fluttering open to bathe you in dream-glassy emerald, smiling a drowsy curve of my lips* good morning nallum...sorry...I overslept?...*sheepish grin*
{lifting sultry, dark-lashed diamond eyes from your skin to your face... and my heart swells... sometimes life throws you a curveball and you hit a goddamned grand slam off of it, true. You are here, we are together..a...family...my soul resonates with the sheer pleasure of knowing you are all fucking mine... brow knitted in a frown, voice hushed} Shit, I didn't mean to wake you Tory... I just need to touch you...
*jaw cracking in a yawn, spine arching, stretching out along the length of your body with a content purr* no, nallum. I always need your touch *vining my arm around your neck and meeting your frown with a kiss, luxuriating in the closeness...the complete reality that we are together...family, soulmates...parents...tucking myself into you* you left the bed...
hmm Khaos was mooching for his mahmen, true.. can't say I blame him {low-lidded diamond eyes tracking the path of one gloved finger as it circles your nipple, the skin puckering and pebbling to a hard peak to my touch} you are... fascinating
umm...is he ok? *torn, voice hitching around a growl, tormented by the leather circling a rough path around my nipple, so sensitive, aching so exquisitely as you coax it to a taut pink bead, moaning low, watching you watching my body's responses to your touch with dark diamond desire, spine pulled into a bow, an arc of lust strung on the lines of pleasure, jolting sensations rippling out with every circuit of your gloved finger around the increasingly aroused tight tip* mmm I'm fascinating?....fuck...you make me melt....
Fast asleep, Tory.. both of them.. its just us, true {gaze turned to the soft light and the softer snores emanating from the nursery door well, voice turning dark and seductive} I make you melt? Are you melting for me now? {dipping my head, lust-darkened eyes locked on yours as I close my lips around tight bud of your nipple, razor fangs dimpling the soft, yielding skin of your breast, sucking you into my mouth, tongue rasping warm velvet over your sensitised nipple, gloved finger tracing the line between your flat abs that guides me lower... lower still to the smooth juncture of your thighs,your silken folds coaxed apart to slide my finger into the slippery honey of your swollen arousal a low growl of male satisfaction vibrating on your nipple} fuck you are.... you make me burn, shellan
 V...*wicked tongue, wicked lips, wicked fingers, playing the pleasure strings of my body, emerald sparking vivid as my eyes fixate on yours, captivated by the soft suction of your mouth around my nipple, the pinpricks of pain scoring the delicate skin of my breast, vibrating growls to the pleasure sensors trembling to shimmering awareness, alight with desire, your fingers gliding through glossed silk, my most intimate skin glistening with my need for you, with the fiery lust twining through the core of me, a coil deep inside tightening to the wet seal of your lips, the play of your fingers between my thighs, hips grinding, guiding your firm strokes to the bundle of nerves that pulsates, fluttering out the beat of my heart, purring softly as I work your fingers through the folds of my slick sex, the pads of my fingers trailing down the thick shaft of your cock, breast arched into your mouth* Fuck...nallum...
 Uhnnn {fuck yes.. your purred pleasure is like a kiss to the head of my throbbing erection, your scent turns my blood to pulsing, molten lust, your exquisite body melting in my fingers, arching and tightening in response to my touch like a finely tuned instrument played by familiar, skilled hands... one hard-muscled thigh parting your legs to settle the substantial weight of my warrior frame at your hips, the thickly veined shaft of my cock replacing our fingers to glide delicious, teasing friction over the hood of your clit, glossed in  the welling, melting caress of your arousal, my heart pounding a hammer beat in my ribcage as I meet your gaze... struck by the normality of our bodies, positioned as they are and yet there is nothing vanilla to me about this special intimacy, only ever shared with you. I can think of nothing more fucking erotic at this moment than looking in your eyes, soul exposed and vulnerable, as I climax deep inside you, here, in the shimmering ocean of black silk that bathes our mated bed in the fragrance of our bond, my words hoarse on your lips} Fuck... I need you, my soul...
 oh Vishous...you have me...*thighs split wide, your warrior mass falls in the cradle of my hips as though I was carved to fit only with you...sculpted so we piece together, molding into one no matter the position...yours...the only one I ever trusted to lay down beside...trusted to let inside, my heart, my body, my soul...emerald love in my eyes, my hips undulate off the bed, guiding you to the entrance of my molten core with gentle fingers, body tight, writhing as the head of your cock glides over my clit, powering my arousal to a quake of muscle and wet silk, easing you through the clenched fist of my desire, heels crossed at the base of your spine, curved to take you to the heart, urging you to push deeper, to claim me, grinding down every inch of your iron girth with slow, passionate circling purrs, demanding you join us, embed deep and let us explode together, whimpers spilling my need, arousal intense, orgasmic tension a burn encompassing my entire being in licks of fire* move...Fuck...move my soul... I need you...
 You have me, Tory... you've always had me {the words bitten to your lips, gazes locked, breath stolen as you take me inside you, your walls melting around my cock, molding to the iron contours of my thick arousal, none of the frenzied pace of our angry reunion, only long, powering pistoning thrusts, savouring you, every sensation heightened by the sexual current crackling and sparking off every nerve ending in my skin, so raw with the statically charged chemistry of our union that the slightest movement threatens to strike the match on my release slow, rolling thrusts, kissing your depths, eyes closing briefly on a ragged moan as I move inside you and when my lids open again, your sex-smouldering emerald gaze is fixed on the ceiling, where the powerful flex and release of my ass muscles and your heels spurred into the small of my back and your name in my broad back, rolling and bunching with every heavy, deep-penetrating thrust of my hips is reflected on a rippling canvas of black silk and I know it turns you on because your heels dig deeper, your nails score down my back, your hips buck up off the bed meeting my every stroke with slapping counterthrusts that bury me deeper inside you, careening us both inexorably to the final, earth-shattering, soul-branding climax of our union... restraint tightening my voice} l need your eyes Tory... now
 *my gaze snaps from the mirrored view of your powerful body, our images grinding in sinuous flexes, muscles bunched, shoulders rolling intently focussed on seeing the sensations you inspire, the heavy rocking thrusts of your hips mining the molten desires in my core, nails clawed into the ripped, sculpted muscle of your broad back, raking over the liquid ripple of my name as you power a slow rhythm into the heart of me...I could watch you all day, loving me, driving me to the edge, threatening to throw me over with all the violent love that winds through our cells, branding our insides, every molecule marked with the others name...but I cant deny you...your voice low taut with the pressure of our impending climax, a growl, a plea, a command, answered as feral emerald melts to diamond brilliance and my world falls away, replaced by us, by this bond that is more than mere biology, soul chemistry lighting our existence up in an inferno of emotion, of an ecstasy that flings me off the precipice of this mounting pleasure we've been climbing, a slow ascent to the heavens soaring me into a free fall of euphoria that shatters thought, steals breath, fuses us into a single entity, always there to catch me, my nails score deep into my anchor, so real, grounding me, heels spurring you on through the uncontrolled undulations riding the length of your cock, enveloped in the glossy honey of my arousal, the slick rhythmic twist of my climaxing core, howling as I drown in your gaze* Oh God YES, V!
 Fuck... {oh God yes...right fucking there... mouth falling open on a hitched, shuddering breath, locking onto the emerald purity of your eyes, my very soul laid bare, every violent emotion exposed as I go over the edge, a slow-cranked, tantalising rollercoaster ride up the slope of mounting need, we reach the top together, flung into the exhilarating rush, heart accelerating to a wild, staccato rhythm, hips slamming into yours, hammering home the hot bursts of my release, cock embraced by the milking contractions of your core, demanding all my body has to give, your heels digging in, driving my climax deep into the heart of you, pulses of dark possession rolling off my skin as I come inside you, held in the magnetic draw of your eyes... knowing you see me... really see me.. and wild fucking horses could not drag me from your gaze, my face a mask of excruciating ecstasy, your name spilling from my lips, a reverent, pleading mantra} fuck Tory...
 *so beautiful...strange to say about a warrior...but fuck...I couldnt look away if the world was ending...when we climax, our bodies in perfect sync, seized in mirror images of one another, the fisting vice of my sex milking the surging pulses of your release with my bliss, dragging slick, drenched velvet along the iron silk of your cock, hips winding you deep even as we come apart, torn asunder on the slam of our bodies, connected, eyes linking our souls, hearts erratically pumping out the tempo of our love, breath ragged, fingers flexing, unfurling from the muscles of your back, unwilling to relinquish their hold in your skin, marking jagged welts. My name on your lips fills my ears, hushed whispers of 'I love you' breathed into the space between us as I collapse in a puddle of ink and scars* fuck..fuck, Vishous
 {beautiful...so fucking beautiful...you and the perfect symmetry of our bodies reaching the pinnacle of this symphony of emotion, perfectly in tune, the perfect fit, muscles trembling and twitching, turned molten in the wake of my release, sucking in the heavily fragranced air in greedy draws, black hair brushing your forehead as I close the distance between our lips to seal your mouth with a slow, searing kiss, unwilling, unable to move from inside you, weight rested on my forearms, rubbing noses with you} fuck, I love you Tory. That was incredible... yeah...fuck
 *sharing your air, your breath, your lips a soft press on mine, deepening, scorching passion through the quivering of my curves as I melt into the kiss, devouring your mouth, slow, intimate...smiling as we touch noses, such tenderness...locks of inky hair brushed from your forehead, seeking your eyes, with shaky fingers, smoothing the soft strands in my touch, languid, liquid under you, around you, sated breaths dragging thickly spiced air into my lungs, your possession intoxicating on my tongue, murmuring* mmm...I love you, V. It was...amazing, absolutely...*emerald gaze flicking to the mirrored ceiling briefly with a slow grin* breath-taking....
 Hmmm {the tip of my tongue flicking at your nose with a husky laugh} you like the new mirror, Tory?
 *crinkling my nose in a laugh* I love the mirror...I love your ass...*winks* and seeing my name in your skin....
 Mmmmm {curling my hips in deep, rolling flex, growling the words to your lips} I prefer your peaches, true. You know I like to watch...{fangs throbbing, recalling the mirrors in our secret room}
 *hissing as your cock nudges over my sweet spot, rocking my hips up in an involuntary writhe* mmm...now you can watch...every inch of me...*heels unlocked, running my feet down the backs of your thighs, twining our legs* 
 Mmmmm {shifting my weight to accommodate the slide of your calves down my legs, vined together in a languid knot of satiation} every beautiful fucking inch, Tory {fangs teasing your lips on a growl} Mine!! 
 *hands roaming lazily over your back as sharp fangs nibble my lips, feeling you deep inside, your weight hovering on my flushed skin* all fucking yours...*fingers curling into the tight muscles of your ass in a playful squeeze* as you are MINE! 
 All fucking yours Tory.... for fucking ever... I love you, shellan mine

No comments:

Post a Comment