Sunday 31 July 2011

Secrets

{whispers} mmmm fuck I miss you already, my soul... all that researching....{fangs pulsing, teasing the slender column of your throat}
 I missed you, my love...*arm snaking around your neck, stroking your hair as your fangs graze daggered points to the line of my throat* I'm researching now....*chuckles* permission to send our choices back to Senya? She can have the ribbons to us by tomorrow...
{growls, the flat of my tongue running a wet velvet line up your throbbing vein} you don't need my permission, my love. Send away. {laughs} I'm so impatient now to see them... hope she doesn't take too long...
maybe permission was the wrong word...*grins, fingers tightening in your hair, your tongue sparking electric pulses through my veins* I love that you're as impatient as I...it shouldnt take too long...*brow furrowed* getting the samples didnt...
{biting down, razor tips dimpling your skin with threatened penetration} don't get me wrong.. I fucking love that word from your lips, true
*growls, teeth locking into my skin, the naked threat of your bite provoking the arch of my spine, fangs elongating* I just bet you do...
{your growl resonating in my mouth, vibrating on my tongue, crimson beads welling at the razor tips of my fangs} keep that up Tory, and you'll find out just how much I love to hear you beg for permission... {licking up your vein} but with our ribbons... I trust you implicitly
*lip curling off pearled blades in a smirk, a soft snarl of arousal welling with the beads of blood raising wet heat on my skin, kissing your fangs with crimson life, droplets giving under the rasp of your tongue* I. Dont. Beg...but I'm honoured...that you trust me with this
Tempting me Tory? You know I fucking love a challenge, true {growling the words as your taste explodes on my tongue, defiance, arousal and laughter distilled into the sweet wine of your essence} you honour me Tory...by being MINE... and calling me yours
*smirk softening to a smile, hand gentling in your hair, lids closing over emerald flames, arching the column of my throat into the growl-kiss of fangs and tongue, the rasping brush of your goatee sending my nerve endings fluttering with my heartbeat* you are mine...and my everything is yours....always and forever..*smile widening as my cell vibrates on the desk, message flashing on the screen* Senya says she aims to have it done in a few hours...so not tomorrow...
{lids flaring} Hours? fuck yes!! MINE!! {the word a triumphant snarl, jaw snapping, ivory daggers piercing your skin, sinking, burying deep in your flesh, hooking into the reservoir of your soul, drinking you, taking your love, your passion and your strength inside me}
FUCK! *my thighs tremble, my knees threaten to give out and my body is aflame with the erotic pain of your bite, penetrating delicate flesh with the razor curves of your hunger, striking my emotions with the fever of your need and siphoning the essence of my soul inside of you* 
{fuck YES!!.. caught in warrior arms as your knees buckle beneath you, jaws locked on your vein as I tackle you back to the wall, fevered lust fuelled by the tormenting, aphrodisiac liquor of your blood, gloved hand hitching your thigh to my waist, hips bucking and grinding my arousal on you with frenzied, furious frustration, free hand pushing up your shirt to roll your breast in the rough of my palm}
FuckfuckfuckFUCK! *curses punctuating the feral grinding dance of my hips, the demanding frenzy of lust rolling through us, spine bowed nearly double, fingers rough in your hair, urging on the feeding draws of your mouth, breast thrust up into the rough massage of your palm as our bodies fight to get closer, itching to crawl over you, thigh hitched high on your waist, exposing my core to your brutal grinds, so fucking sensitive, so damn wet, glossy with my need for you as silk is drenched through with hunger and your jaw locks down* Fuck, V...
{fuckfuckfuck!!!! sanity unplugged, feral, carnal hunger whipping me to a frenzied assault, so fucking desperate to get inside you every way I can, bruising suction latching me to your throat as my hips drill you up and into the wall, your thigh yanked higher, gloved fingers imprinting your soft flesh, seeking the liquid silk threshold of your aching core, invading you in a long, punishing stroke, powering through the fisted resistance of your slick walls, stretching you to the point of pain, your spine bowed with the force of my hammering fuck-thrusts, pumping wildly into your thrashing, jolting body, fangs locked in your neck, your breast crushed in my palm...fuck}
Holy fuck, mother of...fuck!! *broken sounds, unintelligible as my brain short circuits and animal dominates, clawing, snarling, ripping my nails into your skin as your fangs tear ever deeper, jerked through flesh with the slamming pounds of your hips, the curve of my spine hammered hard into the wall, my only support in the furious collision of our lust-enraged bodies, drilled to the heart, pouring molten pleasure down the shaft of your cock as you are viced in silken muscle, forcing the heavy, pistoning drive of your hips to power faster, harder, to fuck me to breaking point and never fucking stop...raw, untamed love expressed in the wild clash of arousal and bloodlust, pain and ecstasy jolting through my body, radiating from my core and alerting all pleasure receptors as my climax threatens to destroy me*
{unleashed, unrestrained...unable to fucking hold back, hips slapping heavy, wet thrusts, slamming you into the wall with merciless, ravening need, your blood gushing in hot pulses down my throat in time to the thundering beat of your heart...and my release, when it hits, is a sudden impact, head-on fucking collision of blinding, explosive ecstasy, momentum driving my hips harder, pistoning through the shuddering jolts of pleasure that grip my spine, tighten my sac and lick flames over my thighs and lower abs, releasing inside you in hot bursts of orgasmic euphoria, cock pulsing rhythmically in the tight grip of your core, filling you, spilling out on our thighs, my pores bleeding out the scent of our bond, saturating the air dragged into heaving lungs, fangs ripped from your throat on a bellowed roar} Sweet FUCK!!!!!! TORY!!!!!
*I am nothing and everything...ripped into a million glittering pieces of ecstasy, shards of euphoria tearing me apart with razor orgasmic detonations, one after the other, pulsing, fluid, alive, as though blood was replaced with lightning and you are the catalyst...brutal,loving, demanding, ruthlessly plundering my core with the steel inches of your arousal, driving me to heavens and slamming me into the sweet oblivion of our union, screams wrapping around your roar, my name, your name...us...falling together, shattering, ecstasy torturing us, powering the helpless, animal fury, the unleashed hungers, the soul deep need to brand and bite and scratch, to fuck til we are raw and bruised, marked in the most exquisite ways...the jetting liquid fire of your release is buried in the well of my soul, hot pulses in sync with the grinding, rippling spasms of my core, battening down around your shaft, our arousal slicking our thighs with bliss* FUCK V!!
Oh God Tory... Oh fuck... {sucking hard-panted, soothing laps of my tongue over the jagged bite marks in your vein, strong arms locking you around my hips, aftershocks of orgasmic current twitching through my muscles, flexing my ass, moving my cock in the quivering sheath of our combined arousal, low, animal moans wrung from my chest, head falling into the hollow of your throat} fuck...fuck I love you Tory...are you alright? Did I hurt you?...I... fuck...
You could never hurt me...*breathing in your scent, my lips pressed to the top of your head, caging you in lithe limbs, quivering thighs, gouging nails into your shoulder blades, anchored to you as the bucking jerks of your hips hammer your release home, winding my inner walls around you, fists of silken muscle milking you for every drop, the scent of your emotions in the dark spice perfuming the air, saturating my skin, my hair with fragrant possession, dragging ragged breaths through moaning lips, slumping back against the wall in limp satiation, your lips captured, ravaged with kisses, feeding my love through every touch* fuck, V...I'm all yours...fuck...
{fuck yes... as I am yours.. devouring you in a warm, wet duel of tongues, relishing my essence all over you, in you, my lust branded into your core, my possession seeped into every pore of your skin....growling into the fanged kiss} I fucking love you Tory... {the sated slump of your back against the smooth black wall followed by a soft click as the mechanism triggers, revealing the concealed door to our secret room, disguised, fitted flush to the wall.. It pops open with a quiet snick... exactly as it did in my dream}
I fucking love you, Vishous...*taking another emotion-laced kiss, hips moving slowly....and then the wall moves...and I scrabble for purchase, eyes wide, nails locked into your skin again, limbs bands of quaking lithe muscle around your body, watching a panel disappear into utter darkness, no candlelight, just a black hole that smells of you...and leather...turning cautious, curious eyes to yours, a furrow of confusion marring my brow, slightly freaked that the wall decided to shift and leave me wrapped around you like a vine* please tell me your real name isnt Mr Rochester...cause I'm the only crazy female you should have locked up...
{shifting our weight to accommodate the sudden subsidence of your back support, guarded diamond eyes watching the reactions play across your face as the secret I held back from you is finally revealed...slowly easing you down to the floor, strong arms supporting your still trembling form, concern dissolving into amused laughter} Miss Eyre, I assure you, there is only room for one crazy shellan in my home...our home... or in my heart, true. {a sheepish smile hovering on my lips} I meant to show you... just.. the timing never seemed right
*feet touching the floor with a wince as muscles protest doing anything other than lounging in your arms, eyes wide emerald, catching the worry that shimmers in your diamond gaze, watching it ripple away with laughter, my brow raising* meant to show me what? *stepping warily from the circle of your arms, fingers reaching to touch the dark space where the wall used to be, cool air meeting heated skin, the whisper of leather to my senses, the chilled caress of metallic scents winding teasing manacles around my curiosity, drawing me deeper* V...what have you done? *though my mind conjures images, something stops the words from forming..I thought you'd given up on this..with us*
{shit.... fuck... scrubbing a leather palm over the back of my neck... lulled by the fucking post-orgasmic bliss, defences down, unprepared for your reaction to this...confession? expectation? demand? whatever the fuck the room signifies... a low voice in my head murmuring..you,  Vishous, it represents you, true and this is Tory... the one you want to let inside... the only one who ever got past the defences...fuck... eyes drawn like magnets to the black, formless floor, dragging them back to meet the questioning clarity of your emerald gaze, clearing my throat...mouth cracking open.. but words won't fucking come... instead, my gloved palm pushes the door wider, free hand silently ushering you inside, the door clicking closed behind, closing us into the inky blackness, inhaling deep on the scent of leather and steel and candlewax... hearing your soft gasp as a suspended chain brushes your shoulder, black candles flaring to retina-stunning life to reveal the room...two opposing walls of uninterrupted mirror, creating the illusion of an infinitely long cathedral of candles, the back wall a cornucopia of leather and steel depravity...the rack centre stage...chains strategically suspended from the ceiling..restraints built into the floor and on the flick of a switch, the shutter on the remaining wall whirs to life, trundling up to reveal the pulsing light of the Caldwell skyline against the moonlit night....and I feel like I'm standing naked in the middle of Grand Central Station...gaze glued to the view... reluctant to meet your gaze, voice a low whisper} this is me Tory...who I am...I don't expect you to.. {the words trail off, fucking lies that they are. I do want this to be a part of our lives so fucking bad...I can't even voice it} 
*I'd moved...am moving...bare feet carrying me over black marble, stepping around restraints, eyes lit up in the reflections casting me in candlelight, a glow of ink and mercurial scars, naked skin fresh blue with bruises, hair wild...and I feel like a child in a candy store, set upon by row upon row of toys...ours....done away with things I didnt care for, replaced with favourites...leather and suede, steel, silver...my fingers reach out, caressing, dragging tails through my palms, an array of wicked delights...and you look like you're going to throw up, or bolt...your words causing my head to turn from my smiling reunion with our rack, lips curving down, confusion layering the slightly choked tone of my voice* I took you before...I have taken all of you...never have I shied away from any of this...I...*apparently have no words...how can you not know? How can you not remember? The times you tied me, flayed me raw, released all of my demons in an orgasmic exorcism of pain and beauty...trust, love...breaking my resistance and exposing my soul every time you took a blade to my skin, or forced my submission...slowly drawing out the trust that is only one of the foundations that supports us* I thought you had taken this...elsewhere...maybe not for sex...maybe it was just for the pain but...I didnt think you wanted me to be...here...*hand waving around the dark space of temptations...fangs pinching my lower lip* I love you..ALL of you..this is a part of me too...I couldnt give it up
{fuck... forehead resting on the glass wall, ungloved palm leaving a foggy print on the glossy surface, head hanging low on my shoulders...where had I lost my way in this... you, with young, treating you with kid gloves so long, I let myself believe you had lost your taste for rougher things... and when you finally got another chance at what was stolen from you...young...I let myself believe you no longer had any demons to exorcise...no longer had a use for what I am.... I... yeah, fuck... you never even mentioned that the rack was gone so I naturally assumed you were...relieved...lost in thought...exhaling... and then your words begin to filter through...to register in the emotional turmoil of my mind, over-bright ice white eyes turning to lock your gaze...voice cracking} you still want this Tory? 
*a fist curled, resting on the rack, hip cocked, sure I'm gaping...for all your smarts sometimes you can be pretty dense* You weren't there when my whip flayed your skin, when chains forbade you from touching me? I want this...I need this...we both fucking do...*tentative steps bringing me closer, watching the Caldwell skyline over your shoulder, bright green eyes reflected in the glass, intent on your face, the haven behind me a sanctuary for our needs, mirrors flashing my image back at me, glass exposing us to the world below, chains ready to wrap metal fingers around wrists, to suspend me, to pin me, to pin you...and fuck..but those candles were big...would hold magma wax and you could paint me again...splashes of bright red mingling with blues and purples of your finger marks in my flesh...* Do you know how it felt? To not be able to play with you...to not give over to these desires for fear of hurting our young? I couldnt...I wanted to...and then we came home and...you'd removed every last piece of evidence that this Penthouse had ever been used for anything but young...it was gone...the rack, the wall, our chains...nothing...how was I supposed to know you even still wanted me in this way? You never said..
{lifting my forehead from the glass, shaking my head slowly, voice barely a murmur} fuck... the whip and cuffs... I hoped then... but what if you were just getting my attention...punishing me..? {rising up to full height, shoulders squared, hands reaching up to your face thumbs stroking down your cheeks, pinning you in the shimmering diamond of my eyes, voice raw with emotion} I've been a fucking idiot, true...a blind fucking idiot...I doubted us...I'm sorry Tory... never again. I fucking love you with every shredded fibre of my soul I love you...I need you...this way... I need this and I need it with you, and only you. For fucking ever Tory {whispering the oath to your mouth with trembling lips, your jaw in my palms, my heart pounding a heavy drum beat against my ribs} welcome to our private room, my love... you can punish me all you want for being such a blind, messed up fidiot... {slow smiles on your lips} assuming you can get free of your restraints first... I fucking love you nalla 
I dont speak sixteen languages...I barely speak six, but I thought the whip spoke a language we both understood...*covering your hands with mine, my gaze burns into yours, the soft brush of your thumbs bringing the sheen of crystal tears to my eyes, focussed on the incandescent emotions flickering in the depths of pure diamond...my head shaking as your words roll into tender kisses...we were both wrong...we both assumed, neither asked outright...we both backed away, feared our desires would be rejected, when in reality nothing had changed, those needs were the same, and going elsewhere for anything was unthinkable, it was us...end of...* You were an idiot...but so was I, I doubted, I was insecure...I believed lies and you dont even want to know what I thought about the large albino male lurking around here...*heaving a sigh, kisses interspersed between breaths and words, locked in this private moment, this chapel of depravity...OURS...* I love you, so fucking much, with every thought, with every breath, with every heartbeat I love you...and my soul didnt even exist before you found me...you have me...this way and every which way possible..I am yours in every sense of the word...And I need you...*naked, inked curves pinning you to the cold glass, fangs unsheathed and scoring red lines down over your nipple* Oh I will punish you...we have a date with a candle..*eyes flashing to the restraints on the floor, the chains suspended promises from the ceiling* mmm...Fuck...but I fucking love you...
{hissing out a growl, bonding scent flooding the enclosed space} you met Archos? You have some explaining to do, shellan mine {the heat of my bare shoulders steaming up the glass wall as your fangs graze a razor over my nipple} we are so dating, Tory. Can't fucking wait, true {cracking a wicked fanged smile} Chapel of depravity? {quirks a brow} I love it... we need a name for our 'chapel' true
Archos? Is that his name? I didnt get passed wanting to slip a blade under his ribs...he puts me on edge...*breathing deep as the flood of your bonding bathes the room in the scent of us...eyes dropping to the floor* Caith called...I...came here..he wouldnt let me in...*shrugs, fangs playing again over your nipple, colouring a line of blood for my tongue to lap at*
{muttering} yes, Archos..but you may have heard of him as 'The Master'? and if he didn't put you on edge, I'd be checking you for a pulse feel me? {biting back a snarl as your eyes hit the floor, gloved fingers tilting your chin up to me} did that SOB touch you? I'll fucking tear him apart with my teeth... {frowning hard} and Caith?!! What the fuck, you said Caith called you? What could that skank Brother chaser possibly want to call you about Tory?
Every Dom calls himself THE Master...and all the subs call them that too...I may have heard of him..*meeting your eyes at the rough leather insistence tilting my face to yours, resisting the urge to run my tongue over your curled lip, scoffing slightly* if he touched me he would be out of business...The late Master...he backed off when he found me wearing your scent..*eyes falling fast to the floor, no amount of tilting my face bringing my gaze to yours this time, shame a blush on my cheeks...to even have believed such a bottom feeder...I didnt want to admit how insecure I was in that time apart, after the birth, my self image..everything...post natal bullshit...but..* She called to tell me you had sought out Laea...for...*clearing the growl from my throat* and I know you've had her before...so...yeah...I was an idiot...She was stirring shit, and I slammed a load of fuckoffs down her throat..and then went to see if it was true...
Look at me Tory... {gloved hand jerking your jaw up, angling your averted gaze to meet the disbelief if my eyes} you thought I was cheating on you? That I would go.... fuck... {raking a hand through my hair} I was an even bigger fool that I thought, true... you should have said something... I should have.... fuck.... never Tory.... never doubt... I love you... only you...
 *biting down on the tremble in my lip...remembering the total lack of confidence...the belief that I was undesirable to you...yeah I was really going to say something about that...your eyes so bright, like watching light refract off the most pure diamond* I'm sorry...I...you wouldnt fuck me, you barely looked at me, when we fed and slept was the only time you really touched me...I thought the fact that you had to share my body with our young made me just their mahmen...not your female anymore...*swallowing hard* I love you...I was a fidiot, I fucking love you, only you, for fucking ever...I'm sorry I doubted...never again...You're fucking MINE!
All fucking yours Tory... and you will always be mine.. nothing can change that... you're stuck with this infuriating warrior whether you like it or not, true {inclining my head to take your lips in a searing kiss, tasting tears like spring rain and I can't ever tell if they are yours or mine, so deeply ingrained is my scent and my soul and my mark on you}
Oh I like it...I love it, warrior mine...*handfuls of your hair dragging you down, deepening the kiss you scorch to my lips, tongues dancing a dueling tango, flavoured with blood and tears* Always...the annoyingly sexy thorn in your side, remember? For fucking ever....
Damn straight, shellan mine {growling the words to your lips} and you are so fucking good at that role, true... I love you...

No comments:

Post a Comment