Friday 12 August 2011

Anniversary

{tossing..restless.. one heavy arm thrown across the cool wrinkled silk.. you're not there and our bed is cold without you. Lids peeling open, pupils dilating, adjusting to the darkness, your absence chasing away the drowsy fog of sleep, my senses seeking you out, your scent, your heart beat, our bond...and I am rewarded... diamond laser sights focussing on your form... and fuck it steals my breath, naked at the wall of glass, looking out over the city lights, inked curves washed in the dim light that pulses from the nursery, your hair, curled by the shower, tousled by sex, a wild cascade of tangled waves skimming the cheeks of your perfect, heart-shaped ass, rising from the bed, silk sliding off skin as I stand to full warrior height, naked, sculpted muscle and fuck...fully erect, heavy palms resting on your hips, stubbled jaw dropping to lay a rasping kiss to the back of your neck} good morning, shellan mine

*like artificial stars, twinkling their imitation lights up at the night sky, Caldwell lit up, seemingly never sleeping as life hums through the glass, my fingers splayed on the cool reflective surface, reaching out, hearing them scurry like ants in the streets, just waiting to be picked off by something larger, stronger...humans, civilians, unaware or blatantly ignoring the dangers...idiots...my sigh is cut off by a moan, my body, my heart beating my brain to the realisation that you are near, your presence a shock wave that flushes my skin, kicks up my pulse, and slicks intimate flesh with arousal...and thats before the warm weight of your hands grip my hips and your hot, warrior muscle fuses to my spine...every...mmm...hard inch of you nestled in the curves of my ass...rasping goatee'd kiss rousing my desire to the fever pitch I am prone to function in whenever we're in close proximity...fuck...* mmm...good morning hellren mine....

{growling soft into the hollow between your neck and your collarbone, the night spent marking you, infusing my scent into every strand of your hair was a roaring success, the word purred to your skin} MINE!!! {the thick ridge of my cock nestled between my abs and your ass, a slow, velvet friction as big hands map your curves, coasting over the rise and fall of your hips to your thighs, skimming the delicate inked inner skin, spanning your belly, riding up under your breasts, brushing your nipples, following the outstretched brace of your arms, a slow, sensual exploration until my palms are covering yours, our fingers leaving circular prints of misted body heat on the smooth glass, fangs grazing your ear, my husky whisper tickling your skin} penny for your thoughts, shellan mine...

I miss it....*luxuriating in the slow caress of your hands, leather and skin charting a course of arousal over sensitive skin, shivers of lust coasting through my nerves and bowing my spine back, the gentle curve riding the globes of my ass up the underside of your shaft, lips parted off fangs as sharp points nip my ear and catch my breath in my throat* I miss fighting, killing...and then I feel bad...*fingers shifting beneath yours to lace us against the glass, supporting us on the chilled surface as heat floods me, fire licking molten tongues over naked curves still tingling from your touch, nipples peaked to tight pink tips that beg for more...sensation...everywhere, aftershocks of your touch still resonating through my cells, muscle memory imprinting desire in the wake of roaming hands* I woke you...?

{the shake of my head a mere brush of dark hair against your cheek...fuck.. of course you miss it... I missed it.. warriors both... to the core... and that same guilt has gnawed at my gut.. so close to losing all of you... when I speak, the words are tight, the bonded male has his hands wrapped around my throat, determined to silence, but they come out, however strangled} you know I would never try to stop you fighting Tory... this is a war... our young, our race need protecting, true... and I am sworn to fight at your side...forever, true {fuck... just the thought of losing you is heart-wrenching, forehead dropped to your shoulder, dragging your scent through my lungs, my heart pounding a hammer beat in my chest cavity, arms drawn down to lock around your body, your breasts crushed into my palms, hips fused to your the arched curve of your ass, fangs biting down into the soft flesh of your shoulder, as though I could defy nature, keep you here with me, hold you so tight that death itself couldn't separate us} I'm never letting you go, my soul... I need you..

*and there's the rub...I know you wont stop me...you couldnt if I really wanted out...but I cant leave our miracles, I'd give up everything, the fighting, the killing...to keep them...because they're ours, they're parts of us...and the three of you are my world...no matter what I want, how much I crave the rush of the fight, they come first, and they still need me...so my sigh is lost to another moan as your body bands tight around me, breasts crushed under your palms, nipples brushing pebble hard peaks into skin and leather, stimulating the riding desire to a gallop of wild lust...locked to you, a lifeline, as though you're battling fate to keep us together, physically welding my soul to yours with every rough touch, possession defying everything* I'm right here...never let me go...I dont want to be without you...*hips rolling back in an arched grind, gliding the underside of your shaft over the soft rounds of my ass, purring at the dominant vice of fangs in the delicate skin of my shoulder, sparking up my arousal to a pool of fiery wet silk* fuck...I need you, V....

Never, my soul {the words are a snarled curse, hands torn roughly from your breasts, abrading the sensitive peaks of your nipples in my urgency to possess you, strong callused fingers and raw hide clawing into your hips, your toes skimming the black marble as I bow your spine further, tilting your hips up, the aching demand of my cock parting the liquid silk, swollen petals of your sex, a thick slick and powerful invasion, burying myself deep, tipping your womb, a deep moan falling from my lips...so tightly embedded in you I could be touching your soul...and there is a sound...perhaps a whimper, perhaps your palms squeaking on glass as you brace for the brutal branding of love and bond that my warrior body demands...too far gone, insane with lust, my hands lever you back onto the drilling penetration of my cock, hips slapping your ass, locking our bodies on every stroke, my words panted and broken} I need you... I need this..

fuck, you have me, you have me...always...*words that spill forth between whimpers that rip up my throat, my body yielding, rising up in the powerful bruising grip of your hands, ass cocked, hips tilted, palms slipping on glass as the tempest of our love spirals us into a hurricane of tumultuous emotion and the brutal, violent hammering assault of your hips..fuck...I'd almost come on that first penetration, your body slamming in to the hilt and kicking rough kisses to the depths of me, stroking over my soul, all authority and urgent hunger and desperate, primal need that swarms up...and we are the same...so animal, so fevered, so hell bent on uniting us that the primitive, merciless drilling of our bodies and the frenetic feline undulations, the wicked pace of our loving, is helpless, beyond our control fuelled by the need for reassurance...we're alive..we're so fucking alive...and nothing will ever separate us...death can go fuck itself...meet us on that final battlefield...cause we are power, we are this storm of sexual energy threatening to set the world on its knees and my legs tremble, curves pounding back to meet your every relentless driving collision, a snarl of lethal ivory, moaning* Fuck, V...fuck

Yes Tory...fuck yes {Gods, I am fucking you so hard and rough, it's like the devil himself is breathing down my neck, as though our lives depended on every slamming thrust, thighs slapping yours, hips pumping a brutal, primal rhythm and you are braced and kicking back, wild animal eroticism, taking all I have to give and demanding harder, faster deeper, an adrenalin pounding, hammering sprint to fucking immortality, fisting your hair to pivot your neck...desperate to fucking kiss you, fangs and lips barely grazing, the vicious tempo of this drilling, carnal dance denying me your mouth, eyes blazing with the licking flames of my insane lust and love and ravening hunger for you, sweat beading my skin...my words are growled and thick with erotic need} I need to come inside you Tory...I...fuck!!!!!!

yes, fuck...come with me...*cause I cant hold on anymore, I'm unhinged, insane with the wild lust and vicious love that beats my hips back into the punishing, life-affirming rhythmic slap of our bodies...such a fierce tempo, my heart cant keep the pace, a hummingbird hammer in my chest threatening to explode, breath whimpering from gasp raw lungs, our scent infusing my soul with the delirium of passion and striking the match against the molten arousal that glosses our thighs and setting me aflame, bowed on the pyre of my own savage desire...Oh fuuck..one violent punch of your hips and I'm careening over the edge, those flames igniting into a fireball of intense sexualised fury, a madness borne of ecstasy sheathing you in the liquid heat of my spasming climax...burning on the eternal flame of our love* YES!!

Fuck Tory...fuck... FUCK!!!! {the bruising clamp of my hands locks your ass into my hips, my shaft kicking in the tight, pulsing confines of your core, punching deep... and fuck... your climax hits me... cataclysmic... barreling me right over the edge with you... razing us both in the inferno of our passion, two warrior souls battling for ultimate possession, the clash of our bodies like steel on steel, raining down sparks of ecstasy, my hips surge in spasming waves, my release explosive, a hot brand, washing through you, filling you, making you mine...again and again and again, the pulses of my orgasm go on and on until my thighs are trembling and my breaths are raw and my palms are slick on the sweat-sheened curves of your inked skin and the air is thick with the scents of sex and erotic possession and diamond eyes sting with the burning tears to ecstasy} fuck Tory I love you...happy anniversary, my soul..

*your release is the trip wire, detonating orgasmic pulses through my core in a ripple of tiny, ecstatic explosions, prolonging my climax, jetting fiery possession into the molten clench of my core as I shudder and tremble and fight to remain upright as slick palms squeak on glass and my knees get ready to take a time out, my hips rolling, riding us through the euphoria that forges our souls into the tight indestructible bond, that seals us into one...braced on the glass, muscles jelly, my head falls forwards, eyes glittering with emerald tears as my body adjusts to being ripped apart and pieced back together in waves of shuddering bliss, a hoarse laugh pouring from fang bitten lips...dragging enough spice scented air into my lungs to talk* I fucking love you too, my soul...happy anniversary, Vishous...

{fuck... it's like alchemy... you think you can't possibly bond any deeper and then we're together and, smelted in the molten blaze of passion, that bond rises up from the ashes, galvanised, reinforced, fucking titanium plated harder, stronger, deeper, frightening in it's intensity, my arms lock around your trembling body, goateed jaw nuzzling your neck, tongue tasting my scent in your skin, catching your face reflected in the glass, my own husky laughter mirroring yours} well, that was one way to wake up, true...


fuck...yeah...I'm awake...and dead....*lips curved in my reflection, blazing emeralds to meet glassy diamonds, still fused as I lean back in the strong support of your arms, surrendering my weight to the sweat-sheened embrace, indulging in the exquisite completeness of us...your tongue on my throat, jaw rasping pleasure over sex-sensitive skin, eliciting shocks of fisting bliss* mmm....fuck...that was....

{moulding you back against the hard contours of my body, swaying with you in my arms, both reflected against the backdrop of the Caldwell night, my cock still surging inside you with pulsing aftershocks of pleasure} fucking beautiful...it was fucking beautiful... YOU are beautiful {stubble stroking flushed skin} and MINE!!!

*intimacy...something taking for granted by most, but not us...to be this close to another person is...* beautiful....intense....*and we sway, a slow dance to the melody of our souls as they twine, brushing skin, holding close, love reflected back in the glass as my cheeks heat...again...every time, that compliment gets me...you see me...really see me...all the shadows, all the violence...and you think me beautiful....my core caresses the thick shaft of your cock with a rippling silken stroke as I tilt my head for a tongue tangling kiss* all fucking yours, my soul...for fucking ever...beyond infinity...just as you are mine...

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I LOVED IT! Hot hot hot hot HOOOOOTTTTTTT tuh...lol

    <3 Grey_GooseGirl

    ReplyDelete