Thursday 11 August 2011

No Interruptions

{the shower was hot and hard and effective, sluicing the black, oily blood of the enemy from my skin and working out the aches and knots in my muscles. Feels fucking good to be back in the field, true. Body and mind, conditioned for combat...just not the kind of shit you want to drag home to your shellan and young. Sliding the fresh set of leathers up my thighs, shoulders rolling as I fasten the fly, callused palm absently rubbing over my left pec, gloved hand raking damp hair from my eyes, grabbing the bottle of Goose from the side table as I wander barefoot out to the balcony to catch the last of the Caldwell night, before the dawn traps us inside for another day}

*we have...maybe two hours...before the fireball wakes up and sends the moon fleeing from burning rays...and I am going to use those hours wonderfully...the young settled after their feed, now I'm hungry and the rush of heat from the bathroom alerts me to my hellren's movements, the slide of a glass door curling my lips into a wicked smile, prowling out to the balcony with all the silence of a predator, prey locked in vivid emerald sights, nails raking down your shoulder on a low purr as I forcibly turn you from the view of Caldwell, tongue riding down fully elongated canines...wicked male...muscular torso exposed, golden skin flowing into black leather...a temptation...seduction...and you dont even fucking know it, your diamond eyes startled as I claw my way down all that hot skin, emerald gaze burning up at you with the flames of my arousal, my need dropping me to my knees, hands tearing with uninhibited desire at the fly of your leathers...wild, untamed...we got interrupted once and that's not happening again...my tongue curls out to taste the velvet iron length fisted in my palm, a rasping sweep from base to tip* mmm..I missed you

{senses dulled by the hot relaxation of the shower, Tory is already half way across the balcony before her presence registers. Fangs glinting, lips curling into a knowing smile.. letting you approach...but fuck, the rake of your nails down my back the animal purr from the back of your throat...instant fucking hard-on, true.. your hands gripping my biceps, insisting I turn to face you, and when I do your eyes are ablaze, flaming emerald, raw hunger, feral...gazes locked as you sink to your knees, impatient fingers ripping at my leathers, the bottle of Goose rolls along the stone floor of the balcony, abandoned as you spring free the achingly hard length of my cock, hot flesh kissed by the cool night air and you're looking up at me with that furious hunger in your eyes, my mouth is suddenly dry, tongue curling out to moisten my lips, fangs punching down from my upper jaw, a low hiss escaping through clenched teeth as your slender fingers curl a fist around my shaft, your tongue a warm, wet velvet rasp on my most sensitive skin} Fuck Tory!!!

*your curse vibrates my laughter on the head of your cock, lips sealing around hot flesh, tongue a fast flicker of teasing licks rolling your taste in my mouth, and swirling slowly, devouring steely inches in suctioning kisses and fanged points that graze a barely sheathed threat to delicate skin, silk curls of tongue soothing any razor kisses on the lazy descent to the hilt, your shaft embraced by hot mouth, constricting throat, satin lips, worshipping your body as my eyes drink your every expression..fingers clawing into the muscles of your ass as a rough sucking twisting kiss withdraws to the tip fangs dragged lightly over the blunt head, lips wicked curves at your sharp inhalation...fuck I love those sounds...and I drag them from you again and again as I repeat the slow torture, your arousal musk on my tongue, drawing a single rasping lick to the base and painting velvet over silken, silvery scars on your most delicate skin, reverent, honouring all you suffered, your strength, the power honed to lethal warrior skill in the tensed clench of your muscle in my hands...fuck..*

Fuckfuckfuck...{braced back against the balcony, white knuckles gripping the rail as you take the head of my cock between your full lips, your purred laughter, the wet suction of your mouth enveloping my thick length, jolting shivers of ecstasy through my spine, feet planted wide, thighs tensed, I can't pull my eyes from the slow torture of ivory points grazing the delicate skin of my cock, the chills running over my skin nothing to do with the night air and everything to do with the lethal threat of your fangs, my shaft pulsing with arousal on the wet silk of your tongue, the soft suctioning draw of your mouth, the pink cushion of your lips stretched around my girth, sliding wetly down to the hilt wrings low ragged moans of pleasure from deep in my throat, muscles trembling as orgasmic tension coils tight in the pit of my abs, and when your nails claw into the clenched rounds of my ass, my gloved hand shoots out to fist handfuls of your midnight waves, my hips rocking, instinct driving me to slide every thick inch of my arousal past the tight suction of your mouth the blunt head of my cock weeping a salty tear of maddening frustration as it kisses the back of your throat, sucking in a shivered breath, my eyes locked on yours.. and you're fucking enjoying this..torturing me, lust and fury and desperation in the hooded diamond of my eyes...pleading with you} fuck Tory....mercy... 


*and that's it...when your hand fists my hair, the hunger I have so carefully concealed, choosing slow over the ravening need to fuck you with my mouth until you roar my name, breaks free... the rhythm of your hips echoed, increased by the harsh loving strokes of my tongue, the ruthless sucking glide, winding licks, fluttering seductive, erotic rasps over the sensitive head, taking every inch of you through the glossy seal of my lips and relentlessly driving your arousal into the vice of my swallowing kiss, a cocktail of brutal desire worked out on the shaft of your cock...it's been so fucking long since I've tasted this wild lust, the flavour of your need that shimmers in your glowing diamond eyes and laces salty on my tongue....brow quirking up, fangs glittering ivory as they rim the head of your cock, before my lips part and you glide back into the fisting constriction of my throat...torture, torment, delicious, wickedly perfect in my mouth...and I am on fire with your pleasure...it hums in the air between us, permeates my senses...and I crave you...your ecstasy sought with every tender, vicious assault on your shaft, fangs and tongue working in unison to push you deeper, claiming everything you have to give...no fucking mercy...you will come for me...my nails score deeper into your flesh, my mouth sheathes you in the constricting embrace of my throat...and I'm the one begging...begging to taste your bliss my eyes illuminating the depths of my soul in an emerald blaze of emotion, love and passion and fierce possession, demanding, giving permission...granting mercy with a hard suctioning thrust kicking you into the clench of my throat*

Ahhh fuck {Sweet fucking Scribe Virgin...head thrown back, leathers riding low on hard-muscled, trembling thighs, your hair yanked tight in my gloved fingers, reining you in as my hips begin that instinctual thrusting, fucking your mouth, my thick cock glossed by your wet, swollen lips, the head tipping your limits as you deep-throat my aching arousal, your fangs raking wet razor drags down the length on every hard sucking retreat, cranking me up to the edge of insanity, fevered lust hammering through my veins, fuelled by the undeniable feminine scent of your arousal, the pleasure-pain of your nails clawing my skin and the hard, sucking demand of your mouth as it pumps my aroused flesh to tortured distraction low primal growls rolling up my throat as my climax threatens, my gazing cutting down to lock onto the emerald hellfire the inferno of lust in your eyes mirroring my own, defiant, demanding...even on your knees you are the fucking Mistress of my body, your unspoken command is undeniable...snarling, fangs drawing blood from my lower lip, your hair wrenched tight in my fist as my body tenses, muscles ripped, a sheen of sweat on my skin despite the night air, face pulled into an erotic mask of blissed agony, hips thrusting me deeper into your throat as my release detonates, pulsing hot jets of molten pleasure, my shaft surging in the tight silken suction of your mouth and fuck...there is lightning in my veins, explosive ecstasy blinding my vision, unplugging my brain, my body possessed by the delirious, spasming waves of euphoric climax high on pleasure, on us, on you... grovelling for mercy at your knees, shuddering with the force of intense orgasm, the dark musky incense of my bond blooming on my skin, rolling off my body in thick waves of possession, your name roared hoarsely from my lungs, cracking the silence of the night air} Fuck Tory.... Oh fuck I love you Tory...

*YES! Triumph as your ecstasy bathes my throat, fingers curling a sharp grip into your skin as your hips ride the surges of your climax in the tight sucking vice of my mouth, the ultimate praise, purrs rolling loud into the night air, primal melodic, rising in a symphony with the warriors roar that cries my name to the stars...and my desire, my pleasure hums down your shaft, your euphoria an intoxicating, potent blend of lust and love on my tongue, branding me, provoking the rough stroke of my tongue, the seal of my lips around your cock easing as shudders subside into tremors and I've captured every last drop of your bliss, emerald eyes the windows to my soul as I gaze up into the glassy diamond satiation of yours...tongue sweeping over my lips, smiles on the gentle curve of my mouth* fuck I love you, Vishous...fucking delicious


{fuck...fuck.... my knees threaten to buckle, muscles trembling as the purred vibrations of your mouth pulse shivering aftershocks of pleasure through the head of my exquisitely sensitive cock...lost in the jeweled depths of your eyes glittering from beneath thick lashes, every thought, every emotion laid bare, a growl escaping my throat as my cock glides wetly through the razor grip of your fangs, hauling you up into my arms, hands buried deep in the thick black waves of your hair to capture your lips in a bruising kiss, growling into your mouth, my taste a musky spice on your tongue breaths raggedly panted on your lips, finding my voice, graveled with passion} fuck Tory, your hellren loves how you welcome him home, true... 


*startled laughter falling into rough, moaned kisses as you band me in the strength of your embrace, locked to your body fused to your soul, tongues duelling the spice of your ecstasy, kiss deepened, melting into you with purred breaths and basking in the glow of your bliss, a deep satisfaction in the pleasure thrumming through us* well...your shellan missed you....and you were just too damn tempting to deny...*lips smirking on yours, playful, impish, lost again in kisses*

{feeling the familiar bristling tingle that heralds the approach of dawn, my arousal already hard again as I drag my leathers up my hips, hooking a strong forearm under your knees to swing you into my arms, lips locked to yours, carrying us back into the darkened security of the Penthouse, growling fanged kisses to your lips} permit me to demonstrate exactly how bad your hellren missed you tonite Tory {smilingly wickedly, willing the shutters down to close us inside}

No comments:

Post a Comment