Thursday 4 August 2011

Moving Earth

*maybe watching V dig isnt the best thing to do if we actually want to get these trees planted...the apple saplings are being sorely neglected as my eyes fixate on the ripple of muscle, the smudge of dirt across V's chest, the bead of sweat tracking down his chest to disappear into his leathers....mentally smacking myself...stop Tory, this is for your young, a dedication and it's a good fucking job you decided to leave them with Jodi if you're going to eye-fuck their father...the dirt pile beside the hole is growing steadily and gazing down into it, I absently wonder if we have any enemies we could bury alive whilst we're here, probably too many to fit without making a mound...though...brow raised, using V as an anchor, I lean to look into the hole* I think we're going to need a bigger one, nallum...
{diamond gaze sliding to you with a low laugh, gloved hand resting on the spade} well then, let's work up a sweat nalla
 I can think of better ways to work up a sweat...*winks, taking up the extra spade, eyes devilish as I heft it in my hands* you just want to see me bend over....
I'll just bet you can {muttering under my breath} smart ass...{growling a mischievous flash of fangs} I'll bend you over Tory
That's sexy ass to you...*narrows eyes, locked intently on the flash of your fangs, backing away slowly* you'll have to catch me first, Vishous...
 You want me to chase that sexy ass Tory? {wiping my forehead on a bicep with a slow fanged grin, eyes flashing a threat} you better run fast, little kitty..... {a low growl spilling from my throat}
meow...*smirking, eyes gleaming amusement, backing away, backing away...spinning on my heel and darting in the opposite direction, the race of my footsteps silent, light, laughter and the dark midnight cape of my hair trailing in my wake*

{growling loud enough so I know you can hear me even as you flee, heart rate accelerating, anticipating the chase, shitkickers breaking out, snapping twigs, pounding the earth in pursuit, fangs fully extended} you can run but you can't hide..I'm coming for you Tory...
*laughter raising over the sounds of your footsteps, my strides lengthening, covering ground, the world a blur as I race away...you cant catch me...gracefully leaping the stump of a tree and darting off at an angle, almost dancing as your growls are whipped to my ears by the wind, not daring the momentary lapse in concentration looking over my shoulder would cost me, but fuck...I want to be caught* Slow warrior!
{Snarling, diamond irises eclipsed by darkly dilated pupils, nostrils flaring as I run... this little ginger bread female is going to get eaten alive, true... your scent carried downwind firing up feral, predatorial instincts and other, baser, carnal hungers...shitkickers eating up the ground, taking the stumps and the gnarled undergrowth in my stride, in hot pursuit of you as you dart through the trees, gaining distance until my breath is hot on your neck, your whipping hair snatched in my gloved fist in a rough ponytail, fangs bared at your throat as I take you down onto the forest floor, all animal threat at your back, growling in your ear} Gotcha!!
*fuckfuckfuck! Laughing breathlessly, blood pumping, heart pounding out the nearing beat of your shitkickers, the tiny thrill of fear hidden in a shiver of wild arousal, prey to your predator...gaining so damn fast, longer legs tearing up the distance between us until my spine arches, a whimper in my throat at the jerk of your fist, strands of my hair snatching me back into you as your momentum carries us hard into the leafy debris covered floor, breath rushing from my lungs, ass grinding up, pushing against your weight in a futile...feigned struggling...attempt to shift you from my back, hot breath tantalizing my nerve endings, riding fire down to my core* fuck...
{the musky, earthy scent of the dark forest, mingled with the fiery notes of your arousal pumping me up into a fever of animal lust, your leathers yanked down over the cocked up invite of your sexy, smart ass, baring the smooth, peachy globes, a feral grunt escaping my throat, the fly of my leathers torn open, springing free the heavy, iron length of my arousal, the underside ground hard against your ass as my knees kick your thighs apart, your hair fisted, pinning your cheek down in the mossy earth, the thick head of my cock a brutal invasion, driving in to the hilt in a single powerful stroke, plundering the liquid silk sheath of your pulsing core, fangs sinking into the tender flesh of your throat on a snarled} MINE!!!
*aflame with desire, the tearing of leather, the cool air hitting the flushed skin of my ass, the erotic threat thundering in your growls foreshadow the utter sexual destruction that awaits me...all animal, my warrior, my male, out of control and taking what is his...and fuck if I dont fucking love you like this...feminine fear coils down a spine that speaks in arching undulations, feral lust, primal desire grinding along the shaft of your cock, hot, iron arousal on my skin, begging in the lines of my body, the pinned submission that whimpers from my lips, to be taken, to be owned, to fuck me, out in the goddamned middle of nowhere...crying out, fangs in my throat, possession on your lips, your erection buried to the hilt in a single merciless penetration, filling me so completely with the hungry love raging through our bodies...predator, warrior...a danger in being so close to the edge as ecstasy rises up in a violent storm* Fuck!! All yours!!!
{fuck!!! So far beyond sane thought, the universe condensed down to you and me and pure carnal abandon, possessed by the primal fucking instinct that responds to the backward grinding demand of your ass with hammering thrusts, a powerhouse of bestial hunger drilling you deep, hard and fast, flesh slapping, spine-arching, whimper-growl fucking, jaws locked, fangs sunk deep in you, the fountain of your salty crimson essence hitting the back of my throat, lust and love and a frisson of fear distilled in the potent cocktail of your blood, gushes into me, surrounded by you, flooded by your emotions, my free hand dipped in the space between your stomach and the earth, seeking out the slick, swollen nerve-centre of your pleasure, circling it in a rough grind, keeping tempo with the repeated punches of my cock into that pleasure spot deep inside of you, mounting orgasmic tension setting my body to humming like a tuning fork of sexual energy, muscles clenched on the brink of explosive release...fuck...Tory...}
*surrendering, fighting, I no longer know, my body bowing to your demands, battling back in harsh, relentless undulations, slamming my hips along the pistoning length of your cock in a gripping twist of drenched inner muscles, the air heavy with whimpering purrs, pulled from panting lips, inhaling the scent of the night, the sweet grass blended with the dark musk of sex and blood, sultry, seductive, tendrils of spicy bonding scent blooming on still air, covering my skin in the fragrance of our vicious collision, your hips pounding ruthlessly against the soft rounds of my ass, fingers finding the throb of my desire, rough friction on the tiny bead, rocketing up the wild grind of my body, curves fluid, lithe, feline winding down the thick steel of your arousal, kicking you into my spot on every powerful stroke, trembling, stretched to the most exquisite pain, such raw emotion, such soul-deep fucking I can feel nothing but you, your breath on my neck as you feed, fangs ripping in further, torn to the vein, exposed as my life rushes to sustain yours...God, Fuck! Vishous...too much...anything but graceful, I careen over the edge, hurtling into the erotic oblivion, the orgasmic abyss that tortures me with ecstasy, torments me with the most primitive of pleasures, fucked raw, tender, shattering into shards of hypersensitive female desire on howls* V!!!
Uhn fuck yes Tory!!! {fangs ripped from your throat on a bellowed roar that sends birds fluttering up through the trees and small animals scurrying for the undergrowth... total fucking meltdown... a tornado of ecstasy unleashed, muscles quaking, bonding scent roaring, all male warrior over you, in you, on you, hips hammering home my release in punctuated jerks of thigh-trembling climax, filling you with hot bursts of white-hot, molten possession, the rhythmic clench of your core wringing every last drop of liquid ecstasy from my body, shivering with the intensity of the orgasm, the sheen of sweat chilled by the night air on my skin, raggedly panting, tongue rasping over the torn flesh of your throat} Ahhh fuck Tory... I fucking love you, shellan mine... you always make me lose control....shit {heart pounding at your back, husky laughter rolling up from my throat} guess I caught you nalla...
*slightly dazed, body in chaos, ecstasy dictating the melting of muscle, the staccato breaths, the rapid fluttering hammer of my heart, quivering under the assault of euphoric bliss, the curved arch of my spine seized, hips rolling, taking every inch of you as you drill your release into the molten well of my soul, twisting, constricting walls fastening down in rhythmic ripples as you bathe my core in liquid fire...did the world stop? Silence, animals fleeing from the thunder of our pleasure, birds quieted by our song of ecstasy... gasping whimpers, purring growls, tilting my throat for the healing velvet sweep of your tongue, voice rough from screams* maybe, but we both win *smirking a lazy curl of my lip, glassy emerald eyes glimmering amusement, deep-seated satiation and soul-branding love* Fuck, V..
Yeah.... fuck.... {breath sawing foggy plumes into the night, muscles liquified, leathers yanked back into place, dragging you into my lap, your face lifted to mine, your eyes glimmering emerald, reflecting the deep sexual satiation that glazes my own, lips closing on yours in a tender brush, voice hoarse from roaring your name} did I hurt you, shellan mine?
Fuck yes we do! RT @AriesCorner #Aries like things that get their heart pumping and things that give them something to go after.#AriesCorner
*shaking my head wordlessly, watching the diamond facets in your eyes shimmer in the silver light from the moon, lips parting to claim another kiss, tongue catching at the lingering drops of my own crimson essence, settled in your lap, aching wonderfully, thumbing a smudge of dirt from my cheek as the forest resumes its night time soundtrack, the volume turned up as creatures come out of hiding* I like your retweet...*chuckles, palm coming to rest over your heart, inhaling the scent of us, the aromatic imprint on my skin declaring me yours, looking around, eyes widening* how far away are we?
{a laugh resonating deep in my chest} no fucking idea, true {nuzzling stubbled skin into your neck, biting kisses over your jaw savouring that primal scent of possession infused in your skin, in every strand of your ebony hair} damn... that was...intense... loved it… fucking love you...How did we get here? {diamond eyes blinking at the dense forest surrounding us}
your guess is as good as mine....*laughs, your goatee rasping abrasive kisses over delicate, dirt-streaked skin, eliciting tiny tremors of pleasure in my core leathers twisted, tight between my thighs, rubbing rough friction over slick folds* fuck yeah..intense...you drive me insane and I fucking loved it, I fucking love you. End. Of...*standing shakily and starting to tug you into DMs, heading hopefully to the hole* though how we got from digging to fucking is amazing... 

No comments:

Post a Comment