Thursday 4 August 2011

No, My Lheage

mmm....*growling a purr* good thing we seem to have an abundance of candles in the Chapel...I want to play with them....
Do you now?... {tossing the keys of the Escalade on the bar, still shirtless, sweaty and dirt streaked from the digging and other..things...at your back, my breath hot on your neck, your wrists manacled in my hands, pinned at your ass, fangs biting down on the soft flesh of your ear, whispering huskily} I play dangerous games Tory...
*snarling at the razor lock of fangs into sensitive flesh, half struggling in the restraining grip, wrists flexing in your hold, testing, shoulders bunching as I squirm, arousal beating down on me, a hot burn whispered to my skin* so do I, V....Such dangerous games...*grinding my ass and hands against you, fingers gripping you through your leathers, scenting blood, dirt...sex*
You like me dirty, true... {growling the words, my nose running a line up the column of your throat, inhaling you} I can smell it on you, dirty and rough... {my jaw abrasive on your neck, hands tightening their grip around your wrists even as my control begins to loosen, your struggle igniting flares of primal arousal in the darkest cave of my erotic needs, heart slamming against my ribcage, cock straining my leathers into the clawing grip of your restrained hands, tongue rasping a path back to your ear with a hot whisper} Jodi won't be back with the young for hours yet...you want to play, Tory?..
*sensing it, that fissure in your control, even as your hold on me tightens, trapping my arms between us, binding me in the restraints of your hunger, and my hands shape you, grinding back mercilessly, whether to distract you, get free, test you, or make you punish me, that strange need to be at your mercy, to let you take over me...the only one I can submit to...smelling of forest, of the wild scent of the outdoors, clothes ripped, streaked with dirt, sex on our skin, blood at my throat...raw...feral...and every touch sets the embers of my arousal sparking to illuminate my desire, eclipsing fear, lust drowning the helpless panic  at being bound* hours? Yes, Master...lets play..
{grunting approval, warrior frame a looming threat at your back as I push you toward the bedroom, half tackle, half frog march as you struggle in the iron grip of my hands, your hair falling back on my naked chest as you arch back into the biting kiss of fangs on your already bruised and punctured vein, your scent is intoxicating... thunderstorms and sex and the dark earth of the forest floor... it stirs dark, bestial desires in my soul, to possess, to dominate, to hear you scream my name....the secret door clicks open on the projected command of thought, hustling you inside, it closes behind us quietly, sealing us into the claustrophobic confines of sound proofed depravity...the smell of leather and candlewax thick in the air, a single black column flaring to life, the chains with their wrist restraints dangling in front of you, shitkickers hooked around your ankles, locking your feet in position} are you going to behave?
maybe...*the word growled, the flickering light from the single flame casting shadows in the inky black, dancing golden glow over the room, glinting off chains...aching for you, the darkness caresses, as seductive as the whisper of your goatee to my skin, the throbbing bruised pleasure of my suck-raw throat teased til delicate lines of lust run the length of my body, humming in anticipation and the feminine part of me that despises the warrior I am, that seeks only to give you anything you ask, no thought, just obedience, tries to break free...to beg you, for the pain that can smoke out the demons that lurk in the shadows of my subconscious, for your ecstasy...my lips curve into a smirk, fingers squeezing back into position, grinding over your arousal as mine blooms in the confined space, still fused to my back, locking me anyway you want...purring loud, I know better than to ask for your touch*
{your defiance is gasoline on the explosive cocktail of twisted sexual heat that sizzles between us, your purr vibrating straight to the throbbing iron ridge of my cock, ground hard under your palm, one arm jerked up in my gloved hand, the steel restraint braceleting your slender wrist, clamped shut with a snap of metal, your free hand forcibly removed from my arousal on a growl to join it's partner...suspended in the candlelight, your body is exquisite...torn leathers slid down your thighs, palms coasting over the delicate inner skin that bears my ink.. down to your calves, your legs parting at the silent, pushing demand...deft fingers closing the cuffs of the spreader bar first around one ankle, then the other... rising slowly, circling you like a predator, stubbled jaw and diamond eyes sinister in the low, flickering light...tongue flicking out over dry lips...} over-fucking dressed... {the blade glints in my palm, the tip lifting your chin to lock your gaze, the words rough with desire} too fucking late to back out now Tory {my shirt is sliced from your body with a satisfying tear... my breath hitches on a growl, lids hooding lust-darkened eyes... you are a fucking work of art, a stretched canvas of ink and shimmering scars and naked porcelain skin, nipples dark and taut and fuck but the artist in me wants to paint you raw until you scream for me... the words spoken low, reverently} beautiful...fucking beautiful Tory...
*God you're stunning, circling, growling, as though you're eyeing me up for lunch, making my skin shiver with the raw sexual heat radiating from your body, and I do nothing...letting you suspend me, allowing the bar to spread my stance with its cuffed demand, my hands curling around the chains and tugging, eyes flaring the vivid electric emerald that resonates with lust, surrendering to my arousal, the blaze washing away fear, branding me with the intense love that entrusts my body into your hands, permits my soul to stay whole, linked with yours as you push my limits, the perfect balance of pain and ecstasy that will push me over the edge and kick out one more bad memory replacing it with you...and stretched before you, bared by the metallic kiss of the blade to my skin, shearing the remaining fabric protection from my body, my fear is all instinct, accepting you as stronger, a high voltage thrum of sexualised anticipation buzzing through my veins and setting my body to trembling, adrenaline coursing fast with the beat of my heart, catching your eyes on every turn you take around my suspended form...curves displayed, scars emphasised, every ugly part of me on show and you say I'm beautiful...the purrs build louder, desire riding my systems and glistening the molten slick of my arousal onto my thighs..fuck...V...*  touch me...
No no no.. {shaking my head slowly, leaning in, my breath a hot caress on the shell of your ear, the rough stubble of my jaw abrading your cheek, your jaw clamped in gloved fingers, the words a gravelled whisper} you know what I want Tory...I will leave you quivering and raw with the most intense orgasms of your life...but you are going to have to beg me, true... and I will keep pushing until I get what I want {turning your face up to mine, burning lust and defiance...love and hate at war in the emerald glow of your eyes} what do you say Tory?
*snarling purrs in your gloved grip, straining in the chains...always with the begging...my desire scorching me in the vice of my need, the promise of ecstasy at your hand...pain..at your hand...almost enough to convince the warrior to take a backseat and let the feminine hunger beg all she fucking wants...but I want to fight, I want you to punish me, I want you to force me to beg, to give me no other option, to destroy me with the raging love, and expert hand I know you possess...I love you...I need you...eyes clear, flaming my hunger, my voice  a whisper, a growl of fiery arousal* Yes, my lheage...
{fuck...my cock jerks in my leathers at those words, swallowing back growled satisfaction... potent, erotically charged words... but not the ones that will earn you mercy. Fangs punching down into my lower lip, glinting in the light of the candle as my gloved hand curls around the thick column of black wax, a molten pool gathering at the base of the burning wick} you are playing with fire Tory {licking the flame under first one nipple, then the other, your gasps audible as the heat sears, skin puckering and tightening your nipples to tight hard peaks...a tip of my gloved wrist and molten black wax spills hot, blistering rivulets down your chest, your body flailing in the restraints, my gloved thumb circling one reddened nipple, painting hot wax over the tip, fangs grazing your jaw} are you ready to beg Tory?
*Fuck..shit fuck...motherfucker!!! I can restrain my screams of pleasure but my gasps drag air into my lungs, the bone deep burn settling under my skin, body arching, writhing into the pour of molten pain as my core drips honeyed arousal to scorch my thighs..YES!! I am torn on the searing river of wax spilling over my nipples, black drops hardening on my stomach, leather circling the taut peaks, pink throbbing, teased by your touch and the fanged threat at my throat, razors on my jaw, kissing me with erotic threats and the now burning ecstasy of being painted raw with fire...licked by flames, my body screams for more, but gritted teeth admit only* No, my lheage...
No? {the candle replaced, hide covered palm scrubbing my jaw, a wicked smile distorting my lips... your endurance goes straight to my cock, pulsing arousal through the iron shaft, circling to your back, your eyes caught through the mirrored wall, my voice purred in your ear} my shellan needs something to focus her attention, true {my palms fall to your waist, my leather-bound arousal ground hard to your ass just long enough for my hands to push up to your breasts, a slow coast of callused skin and leather and cold steel, the clamps latched to your sensitive nipples in a frozen metallic kiss, their weights released from my palms, smouldering diamond eyes meeting the reflected emerald defiance of your gaze, even as pain and passion distort your face in an exquisite mask of erotic torture, my hand slips to your stomach, the thick studded handle of the flogger fisted in my grip, the flails falling between your thighs, sweeping through the liquid silk of your arousal, teasing the folds of your sex} I know you want it Tory...now I ask again...are you ready to beg?
*Fire and ice...I am ablaze with the chill of metal pain, clamped to my wax-tender nipples and weighting exquisite tension down into my core, leather and callused skin easing my craving for your touch, such a small concession on your part, but it thrills me as your hands ride over my curves, shaping me, a tiny victory...I got your touch...and my ass ground back into the hard ridge of your arousal before you removed yourself from my writhing form..threats, everywhere promise and erotic threats, sliding flails over my most intimate skin, drawing a shudder from me...such pleasure...so worked up, so fucking turned on, the slightest brush has me quaking with tiny orgasmic tremors, a portent to the explosion that will surely wrench me from this world and leave me in ecstasy...I arch, I grind into the slight touches, seeking a small measure of relief, wishing you'd slip the flogger down further...fuck...she's fighting me now, fighting to be rewarded for her obedience, for enduring such agonising pleasure...the female...me...the person hidden behind the warrior with all her fears and nightmares, the reflections of her past slowly being dissolved into nothing by your love...growling, curving my spine, the chains singing their protests, silently demanding more...always more...always harder...flames lick frozen tongues over my nipples as my response purrs from fang-bitten lips* No, my lheage...
{my fangs nip hard on the lobe of your ear, tugging, watching the resolve in your eyes waver} I am in no rush Tory...I will not stop until I get what I want from you {my will is made of iron...but fuck my cock is harder still, the bonded male in me is grovelling on his fucking knees, weeping to be buried to the hilt inside all that tight, marked, molten flesh, your strength fuelling my desire, stretching my control to a frayed rope...the suede falls of the flogger curl over the slick parting of your sex in their retreat up your body, wrapping around your waist then dropping away, the muscles in my forearm contracting, wrist flicked back on a low growl, the studded handle fisted tight as the flails cut a whistling swathe through the charged atmosphere to crack over the soft skin of your ass cheeks, a flush of welted crimson in their wake} Do you need more focus Tory?
*hissing through clenched jaw and fully extended fangs, beads of blood below my lip as pain arcs over my skin in a rapid assault, lashes of bright arousal making my knees buckle, lock in their wide stance, a small scream escaping as my next breath is a crack of flails to the soft skin of my ass, emeralds hypnotized by diamond in the mirror, my ecstasy a sheen of sweat flickering incandescent in the candlelight, a portrait of agony and bliss suspended from steel, caught in the rapture that seizes my body with every strike of the flogger...Fuck I need you inside me...I need you...My core is a furnace of magma arousal, drenched muscle fisting empty, aching to be filled by you...Fuck..a tremble in the words* no...my lheage? *I don't need focus, my body is attuned to your every heartbeat, I need you...*
you're going to have to say the words, Tory... you have to beg me, true {the studded hilt slides between your parted thighs, riding rough through the tender, swollen folds of your core, glossed in your arousal, the metal studs grazing the pulsing bud of your clit, teasing your nerves to the brink, until your knees tremble and your thighs twitch and the chains shake with the tension in your straining curves....so fucking beautiful, a portrait of feminine sensuality and writhing ink...pulling away before you reach your peak, the words a quiet whisper at the back of your neck} say the words...say the words Tory and I'll let you come...
*crystal tears in my eyes, the pressure an inferno building up as the cold studs of the flogger glide rough friction over my clit, tantalising, overwhelming, too fucking much, held on the brink, dangling me over the oblivion I seek with the harsh circling grind of the handle, delicate swollen flesh glossed with the slick dew of my intense arousal...fuckfuckfuck...warring with myself, overtaken, overruled by my own desire, my curves quake with the restraint, barely a sound* please...my lheage...I beg you
Yes Tory...yes {delicious, erotic music to my ears...fuck I thought you'd never break, never put us out of our torturous misery...my leathers ripped open on a snarl, releasing the painfully aroused shaft of my cock, the hard length fisted in my gloved hand, fingers digging into your hip, fangs sinking into the soft flesh of your shoulder, gazes locked in the mirror as I feed the blunt head through the viced silken threshold of your core, thrusting up hard, touching your depths, slamming up against the pink, flayed skin of your ass, testing the limits of your restraints as I begin to power inside you, gloved fingers wetly strumming your clit....already so fucking close to the edge, only needing that first shudder of your body to unravel the rope and detonate my release....sweet mother of fuck!!!}
*I scream...the cable suspending me on the edge of climax is sliced through with the powerful, stretching slam of your cock into the centre of my body, melting around the rough, iron penetration and I cannot stop, your name howling from my lips as I come apart on the blinding ecstasy ravaging my nerves and falling into the orgasmic abyss I had denied us, flayed, tender, raw skin colouring my body under the flush of passion, my release barrelling into me as your body pounds out a vicious rhythm in the clenched depths of my core, demanding you come with me, commanding with every surrendering shudder of my wax-burned curves, your hips slapping up against my tender ass, the welts stinging through my pleasure as you drill into my writhing form, clit played over with the maddening strokes inside me, the spearing of your fangs in my throat, unleashing my ecstasy in a gush of crimson wine, fighting in my manacles, purred whimpers spilling out*
{Oh God yes.... surrendering to the fisting demand of your core, the rippling waves of your orgasm, my name screamed raw from your throat sends me careening head-long into the void of blinding, mind-fucking, soul-branding release, fangs ripped from your shoulder on a warrior cry, your name roared until my lungs are raw and the word reverberates off the walls, every candle in the room bursting into flame, the scent of our bond saturating my sweat-sheened skin, my climax surging molten ecstasy through my shaft in hard bucking contractions that impale you deep in the throes of sensual bliss and intense sexual release, forearms locking around your stomach, holding you against my chest, crystal tears stinging my eyes as I implode in a boneless, shuddering mess of electrified muscle, panting hard at your neck} fuck Tory....just.... fuck...
*collapsed in the chains, slumped against you, head falling back onto your shoulder as I haul oxygen and bonding scent into the gasping whimpers of my lungs, breaths jagged, flying, soaring, floating on the clouds of ecstatic agony that splintered my body and made my soul cry, screaming for you as we came together, colliding in a battle of curves and muscle, trembling with the nerves that lick bliss over my melting bones, tears marking crystal tracks down my face, escaping as your eyes shimmer with liquid diamond...whispering* fuck...Vishous
Mmmmmm Tory... {the lock of my arms released as trembling fingers fumble to release your wrists and ankles from their shackles, my body wracked with jolting aftershocks of sensual ecstasy, falling back on my ass, dragging you into the cradle of my limbs, palms smoothing your hair, brushing damp locks from your eyes, thumbs sweeping under the emerald shimmer of your eyes to catch the fall of your tears} have I told you how much I fucking love you...my shellan, my life, fucking mistress of my soul {the words come out as a hoarse whisper}
*if you hadnt dragged me, I would have fallen, released from my support, my legs crumble and I collapse in your hold, cradled by your body, the tender brushing of my tears, the gentle smoothing of my hair, the aftershocks still riding my body in jolts...all so very intimate...my heart pounding out the tempo of my love, my soul entwined around yours...tongue wetting bitten lips, eyes smiling into yours, lips tasting the stubbled line of your jaw* I fucking love you too, my hellren, my life, master of my soul...and so much more...
{capturing your raw lips in the tenderest of kisses, your tear-streaked face cradled in rough palms, chest heaving air, the scents of sex and leather and wax and divine possession are drugging, punch-drunk on sensual overload} I can't fucking move Tory.. can we stay here til Jodi gets back with the twins? I need to shower {laughs} I'm still dirty and sweaty from all the digging {smirks}
*laughing softly on the tender brush of your lips* I'll shower with you if you carry me...otherwise moving independently is out of the question...*stroking through your hair as I lie in the shelter of your warrior frame, weak, languid, intoxicated on the crazed emotions racing through my bloodstream...sensation everything, muscles nothing, sparking off residual ecstatic pain*


No comments:

Post a Comment