Tuesday 30 August 2011

Friend

*opening the door, I'm greeted by the shock of silky flame hair and the tiny, petite, corset encased figure of Laehsandra, my lips curved in a hello, as she holds out the garment bag with a flourish* <<For you Domina...>>*my eyes roll heavenward at the only half joking title, her submissiveness around me grating on every nerve in my body, but it is her acknowledgement, the way she has always been, and it is dismissed with a flick of midnight waves over my shoulder* Thank you, Laea...*casting her a curious glance as her eyes take in the new refurbishments of the Penthouse, body half in the door as she strains discreetly to see more, voice amused* You want to come in?....He's not here...*her hesitation noted, I leave the door open and wander through to the bedroom to hang the black bag in the very back of the closet, her form perched on the couch when I emerge...large eyes flash up to meet my return with a soft voice*<<It's...different...I thought with his asking The Master that it would be...>>*hands floundering gracefully for a word* Chains and whips adorning every surface? *her nod draws a laugh from my lips* Not with the young around...we didnt think it right to expose them to the darker side of our relationship...plus, once they start crawling, I didnt want to have to explain to @Vishous_unbound why his floggers had been gnawed...*winking* we just have everything compartmentalized...surprised me how much he'd thought about this....*shoulder lifting in a half shrug, body heating as I remember the first time he'd shown me our new space..clearing my throat with a glance, Laea's eyes skipping around the room, my offer of a drink refused with a gentle smile* So...*awkward much?*...How are things on your side? Anything new? *anybody I have to kill?* <<I have a new Master...I was..recommended>>*so why doesnt she sound so happy about that? My eyes narrow* Another one? You have...<<four now..but this one isnt permanent...I'm...training him>> Like a dog? *brow raising high* Is he...good to you? *my oldest 'friend', I'd messed up males who treated her bad before and have no qualms about doing it again* <<He struggles with the meaning of a safeword..he sometimes ignores it. His reasoning that he is pushing my limits so we can achieve new pleasures together>>*said so convincingly, her head is bowed, my voice a sharp crack* Bullshit!! you're headhunted, Laea, you're renowned, the best, you shouldnt be subjected to some little shit who doesnt know how to treat his subs...*the growl rumbling up my throat is one borne of hatred...he hurts her and not in a good way, but she's quick, her hand on my arm, eyes catching mine, calming the storm* <<it is who I am...I am not you Tory, I'm not strong, I cant fight, I dont get to have the happy ending...I love and am loved by many but my soul has no mate...and it is who I am. I was born on my knees, I believe, and there I will stay>>*so humble, so honest, every word rings of conviction and it shivers down my spine* A sub with a safeword is a Domme on her knees...without it he can break you...you make sure he learns or you leave *I have no safeword...but I trust the male pushing my limits to not break me...she had no such assurances* You promise to call if you need an out and your other Masters refuse...*I managed to get a nod before she left, excusing herself over an appointment, but I know...she hates when I threaten her Masters, when I threaten anyone on her behalf...her life, her choice...but I'll kill to protect the few friends I have*

No comments:

Post a Comment