Wednesday 17 August 2011

The Silk Flogger

*So watching True Blood days after it's been on seems to be the norm...the young demanding me at the most inopportune Viking watching times, so I record, and then force V to watch with me...which is how I end up sprawled over his lap wondering why Narnia is interrupting a perfectly sexy shower scene...frowning, fingers buried in V's hair* if talking beavers pop up...I'll die...

{Sprawled on the couch, shitkickers crossed and propped on the coffee table, a heavy, possessive arm draped over Tory's shoulders, stubbled jaw nuzzling your cheek as I frown at the screen} nalla, I think your viking ate the beaver and is using it for a cock-warmer, true {fangs tugging at your ear lobe} I don't know what you see in this blonde, nancy vampire, Tory..{raking gloved fingers through my hair} I'll take the Borgias with their whips and floggers any day...although..{lips curving in a smirk} I do believe your second favorite vampire just spoke three of my favorite words Tory {laughs huskily}

*choking on my laughter...damn the beaver now being used as a fur blanket* it's the puppy appeal..I want to squish him and feed him chocolate drops....*but my eyes roll, pulling my earlobe in the grip of razor fangs, mind slowly skipping back over the Borgias...yes...they were more our type...* trust you to like those words...though I dont think he means what I would mean if they came from my lips...*smirking, arching back to graze fangs along your jaw, tongue flicking to taste* he's better when he's bad...he's like a de-clawed predator at the moment...*face scrunching*

{whispering low in your ear, breath hot at your neck} when you say, 'yes, my lheage', Tory, it has a very different effect {stretching out cramped limbs on a low growl} I can't take any more, shellan mine. I'm going to bed, true. You'll join me when you're done feeding the de-clawed puppy its chocolate? {pulling you down into a bruising, possessive kiss}

always...*brow furrowed slightly as my lips meet the crushing possession of your kiss, and I untangle my fingers from the rough fist they have gripped in your hair...are you...jealous? Surely not...but you're leaving me...to sleep...fighting back my pout, stroking fingers down your chest...I could kiss you forever but that would not help you sleep* I'll be there in a little while...*unable to resist nuzzling the rough stubble of your throat as you shift* I love you...

I fucking love you Tory.. {reluctantly breaking from your touch and hauling ass in the direction of our mated bed, weapon laden jacket hitting the deck with a heavy thud, dagger holster unbuckled with a slide of leather on steel, piled on top of the jacket, the hem of my tee gripped to peel the black cotton over my head in a flex and stretch of honed muscle, fly popped, a rasp of zipper and supple hide is slid down hard thighs, kicked, with my boots, into the growing bundle on the black marble floor, padding barefoot over the cool, reflective surface to our mated bed, casting a heated look over one shoulder} I'll turn back the sheets for you,Tory...and leave the silk flogger on your pillow {winks and grins crookedly, rolling onto my back, black silk sliding under my skin} goodnight Tory

*lifting my jaw off the floor...holy fuck...mouth dry, fangs punched down into my lower lip, your slow, seemingly innocent, stripping playing havoc with my hormones...desire flaring up, lust flushing over my skin...devouring inches of smooth, flexing golden muscle with emerald eyes aflame with the hellfire of fierce arousal...purrs thrum low, my tongue sweeps to moisten dry lips and my ears perk up..lower muscles clenching as I watch black satin embrace you* we have a silk flogger?

{slow grins, stroking the smooth silky falls through my fingers} I am nothing if not attentive to my shellan's desires, true {weighing the hilt in my gloved palm, the crimson tails splaying across my stomach with a deft wrist flick, abs curling in response, a soft growl running up from the back of my throat} feels fucking good, true {hooded diamond gaze meeting yours, one black brow arched curiously} but you haven't told me why you wanted a silk flogger...

*whimpering, jealousy curling my fingers into fists as the flails caress skin and my hand aches to guide the silk strokes* fuck... you are evil...*and I'm joining you, clothes tossed, ripped, discarded, curled into you in a heartbeat, lips feathering over the light fading lines of red skin, purring up to your mouth, trying to wrest the smooth handle from your grip and evade the questioning diamond of your gaze, cheeks heating the pink hue of embarrassment, hair tumbling to conceal the physical sign of my emotions* this is better than flowers and candies...

{grip tightened on the hilt of the flogger, jerking it from your grasp, curiosity peaked by the blush on your cheeks and your lame attempts at evasion, tongue running behind my lower lip as gloved fingers part the silken curtain of your hair, seeking your eyes, a fanged smile curving my lips, voice seductive, smooth as velvet} tell me about the silk flogger Tory...

*head shaking, my tactics turning to the tactile, tongue flicking out, circling over your pulse with the intent to distract, my head dropped in a cascade of midnight to torture your vein with biting kisses...fuck...damn flogger...but your hand soon pulls my hair into a thick ponytail, tugging my eyes to yours, my rough velvet assault on your heartbeat ceased as diamond glows, shimmering into the dark depths of my soul, seeking answers...and you can dig all you want because I am doubting my ability to explain this in words* I...*huffs* you can read my mind...guess...pick my brain...cause all I see when I think about it is something that's erotically strange to me...*fangs punched down, unsheathed threats catching at stubbled skin, grazing in the wake of my tongue* it was just a dream....

{fuck..but your attempts at diverting my inquisition are pretty damn effective, body hardening in response to the graze of your fangs and the tingling rasp of your wet tongue, the heavy ridge of my arousal tenting the black silk, fangs sliding out on a hiss, your thigh riding the silk over my heated flesh, swallowing back a moan, your hair fisted tighter, reining back your erotic assault} You play dirty Tory {emerald eyes forcefully lifted to mine, that beautiful flush highlighting your cheekbones, the words a husky drawl} why don't you just tell me...or show me?

*already crawling over your body, your draw magnetic, gliding silk over the hard length of your cock, reined to your gaze even as I fight to touch skin, to avoid the blush brightening porcelain with the hues of pink in my cheeks, my words low, hesitant, fingers coasting over the bare expanse of your chest, emeralds flaring with fiery arousal* I...I didnt flay you...you didnt flog me...I...*whole body flushing with embarrassment, eyes low-lidded* we fucked while I...*shoulder lifting, taking comfort from the musky salt of your skin as your hold eases and my head drops back to torment your pulse*

What.. did you do while we fucked, Tory? {there is amusement and dark lust in my voice.. your coy embarrassment an undeniable turn-on that coils a tight knot of erotic hunger in the pit of my abs, my arousal achingly hard, grasping your wrist, my tongue laving a hot draw up the centre of your palm, the hilt of the flogger pressed into your wet flesh, gloved fingers closing yours around the handle} you're going to show me Tory...I want to see..

I...*a whimper cuts words short, half fear...half intense arousal working my body into that molten storm of desire and wild need...fingers locking around the handle, palm tingling from the wet stroke of your tongue, thighs split, knees sinking into the mattress, tensed, poised at your hips, curves winding down in a roll of anticipation, feeling your heat, steely arousal glossed by the slick folds of my sex, tongue spiralling down elongated fangs in a slow stroke as my hips rock back, my palm sheathes your shaft and roughly guides you home, sinking you deep into the fisting well of my soul, the liquid fire of carnal heaven that tears a growling moan from my throat as we join* V...I...*I'm...nervous...my eyes flit from diamond to the white knuckle grip around the handle, the silk flails draped crimson across your chest*

Ahhh fuck yes..{head thrown back into the pillows of black silk on a growled moan as you straddle my hips, cock throbbing in the hot grip of your palm. Hard, unyielding steel spreading the lush folds of your drenched arousal, your flesh melting, moulding tight to the girth of my shaft and my hips knife up to drill deeper, kissing your spot on that first, penetrating stroke, darkly dilated diamond gaze devouring the exquisite sight of you, mounted over my hips, a wild inked beauty, untamed tresses of ebony silk fanned over your shoulders, skimming your ass and my thighs, your full breasts crushed in the ride of my rough palms on your skin, your nipples dusky and peaked with need...and yet you hold back... insane... dragging your gaze back to the penetrating diamond of my eyes, tongue stroking slow down one huge, fully extended fang, a low growl rumbling in my chest} too late Tory... show me.... let go..

*my hips move of their own accord, obedient to your growls, an increasing tempo of undulating curves that power you to my limits, kissing over my sweet spot with a brutal accuracy, desire the fire that runs ravaging flames of lust through every inch of me as your thick shaft stretches liquid walls, hips pounding up to meet my rough grinds...sanity slipping, the control I have on my hungers, my desires, a thread trying to rein in a rottweiler...useless...because the ending is inevitable, and the harsh crush of leather and callused skin amps up the electrical storm of erotic tension as they coast over hypersensitive pink peaks and the heavy swells of my breasts, my dancing curves riding your hips, the muscular expanse of your warrior body laid out beneath me...fuck I want you...with a quick flick, my hair is gathered, spilling over one shoulder in a fall of midnight....and there isnt another thought...my wrist sends the flails back in a harsh snap...not the bite of leather..the kiss of silk...something akin to being stroked with the fine point of a needle...tiny stinging beauty spread out across my back, my shoulders...exquisitely soft...gently aching my ecstasy through to burn in my core as my hips quicken* fuck!!

{I know the moment your hair is swept aside, the subtle tightening of your fingers around the hilt of the flogger, the quickening of your heartbeat under my palm, the pulse of your core as your arousal slicks down my shaft...my gaze is locked onto your expression, lips parted off lethal ivory blades, breath held in anticipation of that first stroke...so fucking erotic...watching you let go...unleashing those secret desires that lurk in the darkest caves of your subconscious...the brutal thrust of my hips is perfectly timed to invade you with every inch of my iron arousal, punching deep, tipping your depths at the exact moment the flails strike your soft, yielding flesh, your body arching into an exquisite bow of pleasure pain, the emerald flame in your eyes is feral, unchained passion and it cranks my lust to the edge of sanity...ravenous for more, hips beating a drilling, slapping demand, hands on your ass in a bruising grip, grinding you down on the thick invasion of my cock, a snarled command bitten out huskily} Harder Tory!...do it harder...

yes, my lheage...*it falls from my lips before I can stop it, my mind as submissive as my body in that moment, everything unleashed...that rottweiler tearing me to pieces with the vicious, orgasmic bites of my painful desire, silk flaying my back in harsh, rhythmic strokes harder, faster, cracking on sensitive scarred skin as our bodies grind, and bruise and fight to get deeper, the pace a frenzied assault of drilling upward thrusts and ruthless, vicing undulations, fingerprints marking the soft rounds of my ass as passion flares ever hotter in this insane inferno of dark, carnal desires and eternal, unconditional love...fuck...it hurts with the excruciating pleasure fisting my core tighter around your cock, molten around iron silk, gripping you on every dragging, relentless penetration and crack of flails to flesh, my breath erratic, tumbling whimpers, panting through the building pressure riding a corkscrew of tension deep inside...So. Fucking. Close*

{snarling...irises flashing with crystal brilliance...those fucking words from your lips go straight to the dark, depraved core of my lust, whipping my body into a fevered frenzy of ravenous, animal need...oh yes... every searing lash to your skin dictating the tempo of this delirious, carnal dance that slams our bodies in a vicious, pounding, wet-thrusting, undulating rhythm, your mounting tension felt in every stroke of silk on tender flesh, harder, faster...and my body responds, cock pumping thickly in the clenched sheath of your core, growled moans escaping with every dragging retreat from your fisted, silken walls, my hands leave your ass as the pace quickens to feral abandon, the sensitive peak of your nipple pinched hard in my gloved fingers, your responding cry leaves me teetering on the edge of climax, your free wrist snatched to my lips, fangs slicing deep, hooking into the pulsing artery of your life-force on a strangled roar and that first rush of blood channels every emotion, every sensation, pleasure, pain, ecstasy...everything inside of you flows through me and sends me freefalling into the abyss of insane release}

Holy fuck!!!...Shit...*pain arcs through me on a tempest of ecstasy, the snap of the flails raising thin welts, brush strokes of agonising pleasure...but it is you...the vicious piercing bite of your hunger into the pulsing flow of my life that cuts the cord dangling me over the edge, your release the heady rush of falling into the oblivion of our passion, the erotic darkness laced with orgasmic euphoria as we crest, fracturing me on the peak of sublime carnal satisfaction, shattered into glistening pieces of soul-deep love, my emotions refracting crystal light and searing them into your heart as your mouth draws on the reservoir of my soul and emerald eyes blaze with the utter reverance, the adoration...the complete, possessive, perpetually boundless love that binds us into this one, primal entity* Vishous!!

Uhnnf {feeding from the wrist is less intimate?!! Yeah, whatever dumb fuck came up with that theory needs his fucking eyes examined true...because I know you see everything...the predatorial light in my darkened eyes, the penetration of razor points through tender skin, the spread of my lips around your delicate wrist as I draw with tight, wet suction, the mask of pleasure as your blood pumps down the back of my throat...I know you see because my eyes are locked on yours, devouring every nuance of your pain and pleasure as it plays out on your beautiful, sex-flushed feminine face... pinned in the emerald fire of your eyes as my climax hits like a fucking sixteen wheeler head on collision, jerking my spine into a taut arc of ecstasy, hips pumping the thick jets of my release in hot surges, cock kicking in the tight grip of your core, pulsing with every whistling lash and crack of the flogger to your skin, our combined arousal melting down my shaft...and fuck you are so beautiful when you let go... trembling, flailing, shuddering on my cock...dark waves of possession flooding my veins, leeching through my pores in aromatic waves of spiced masculinity, eyes never leaving yours, fixed, laying bare the profound depths of my insatiable love for you, even as my fangs retract, the flat of my tongue drawn over your wrist, letting it fall to my chest, breathing raw, panting husky laughter} fuck Tory...that wasn't so hard, was it?

*laughter whimpering, the flogger dropped to the silk, muscles too liquid to maintain the strokes as I collapse on your chest, my wrist throbbing to the beat of my heart, your mark buried through to bone and such a delicious ache, curves shivering with the pulsing surges of release as we lie, pliant, panting, gasping, your chest heaving under my cheek, heartbeat kicking at every pulse point in protest of your stopping..and my back aches wickedly..pain a hum of electricity over my skin, shooting aftershocks through my core with each twitch of agonised muscle and tender flesh* fuck...*emeralds tentatively meeting diamond, needing to ask despite evidence to the contrary* you didnt mind, nallum?

{black brows shooting up, incredulous, dark laughter shaking my chest} Mind Tory? Fuck no.. I fucking loved it, fucking love you, true {eyes narrowing curiously, dragging your mouth onto mine in a growled, possessive kiss} I want you to show me more of your depraved dream fantasies nalla...play them out..one by one.. {plundering your mouth, a vicious assault of sharp fangs and wet, velvet tongues as I will the DM door to close on the Penthouse bedroom}

No comments:

Post a Comment