Monday 18 April 2011

The annoyingly sexy thorn in your side


<><><><><><><><>
{Fuck, she was right... this female and I had unfinished business... and I tracked her down to her 'borrowed' hotel room after she left Zerosum}
 You here to kill me, warrior?
{Pins you with an intense stare, a smile playing on my lips} if I wanted you dead, you would be dead, but then I'd miss those sexy twitchy lip curls you're so good at
*eyebrow raising* sexy? 
{Grins wide, flashing fangs} yes Tory. Very fucking sexy. And you know it, true.
*smirks, smoothing a hand down my body* yeah very true...just never thought my lip curls were sexy...you have a strange fixation on my mouth
{Watches your lips and fangs intently as you speak, eyes dark, voice low} what can I say...you have a nice mouth {slow smiles}
*eyes rolling as I try to hide the smile threatening to curve my lips, keeping my eyes away from your intense stare, handing you a card* she's excellent peeps...call her Amy...awesome dentist...you can watch her mouth while she invades yours...
{Fingers brushing yours as I take the card and run it slowly along my lower lip, tapping it on a fang} So considerate of you Tory
*smiles sweetly, hiding the shiver that runs through me at your light touch* that's me...I'm all rainbows and consideration
{Raising the card to my nose and inhaling deeply, breathing in your feminine scent, feeling my body harden instantly in response} 
*growling low as I watch you inhale, sensing your body's reaction, my thighs clenching in response, fangs throbbing as I fight to hide them* 
{Slowly standing up to full height, slipping the card into the back pocket of my leathers and closing the distance between us, touching a gloved finger to your lips, voice a gravelly whisper} I like that growl Tory. You have a very...talented...mouth 
*curling my lip, resisting the urge to take your finger into my mouth* How the fuck would you know? *trying to hide the way my body goes molten at your touch, how my blood races through me, setting my nerves tingling, I smirk, avoiding your eyes*
{Growling softly as your lip curls, imagining how those lips would look, swollen and raw from hot fanged kisses. Keeping my finger at your mouth, gently stroking over one of your fangs, a low moan escaping me as you take my finger teasingly between your teeth and meet my eyes}
*Well that was my body for you. Disobedient as always, taking over when my mind shied away. Purring at the taste of the leather as my lips parted and took your gloved finger into my mouth, fangs nipping playfully, eyes firmly locked to yours, watching the beautifully deadly diamond color blaze, my core on fire, achingly wet as I swirl my tongue around your trapped finger, sucking gently*
{My hard arousal straining against my leathers at the incredibly erotic sight and feel of your lips and tongue wrapped around my finger, your emerald green eyes ablaze with dark passion and defiance, mouth dry in anticipation, my entire body electrified}
*Two words flash through my head as my hip brushes against your arousal 'Fuck It'. With a small growl, my hands twine behind your head and pull you down, reaching up on my tiptoes to crush my lips to yours, capturing your mouth and doing what I'd longed to do since I'd met you, my tongue tangling with yours as I arch closer, no longer caring that you might still be here to kill me, just needing to taste you*
{Sucking in a sharp breath as you pull me down to you, your mouth swallowing the low moan that escapes me as our lips crush together in a desperate, fevered kiss. My hands reach up to tangle in your hair and urge you closer, our tongues hot and probing, my fangs grazing your lips, my goatee rasping against the soft skin of your face as I grind my arousal in slow hard circles against your belly}
*losing myself in the feel of your lips against mine, so soft for such a hard warrior, my tongue dueling with yours as your hands fist in my hair, a silent demand that I obey willingly, moving restlessly against you, breasts flattened against the hard muscles of your chest your hard length grinding against the sensitive skin of my bare stomach, pulling back as my core burns for you* Are you sure? I don't want to force you *smirking, panting softly, face raw from where your goatee rubbed my skin, lips swollen and hot*
{Eyelids flipping open as you pull back from me, I pin you with my diamond eyes, glazed and dark with raw erotic heat, your swollen lips sending a current of need straight to my cock. Brushing your hair aside and lowering my mouth to your ear, my breath hot on your  neck as I clamp a fang on your lobe, tugging gently as I whisper low and hoarse} Very. Fucking. Sure. Does that scare you Tory? Maybe you should think about it, true? I have to go... {Grins and winks}
*laughs, a husky sound of dark frustration as I disentangle my body from yours* find me...
{Low laugh, untucking my shirt to hide the huge fucking bulge in my leathers} only if you're sure you want to be found, true?
*collapsing on the bed* fucking find me or I'll hunt you down and chain you here...

<><><><>

{materializing right behind you, one big arm clamping around you to stop you from hitting out on instinct, knowing you are wound tight as a wire, the other hand sliding to the soft skin of your tight abs, tucking you into me, so you can feel my hard length against your ass, lowering my head to nuzzle your neck, my breath falling hot on your skin, growling softly at your intoxicating scent as I whisper} Well Tory, did you wait for me? {Lips curving into a grin as I kiss your throat, teasing you with my tongue and fangs}
*a snarl on my lips, as I fight against your iron grip...for a second...until your scent fills my head and I purr, arching back, arm reaching over my head to fist my fingers in your hair, exposing my neck as your lips brush over my skin, fangs elongating as you graze the sharp points of your fangs over my pulse* wait? No...Never...I was just...lurking *breathlessly grinding my ass against you*
{Letting out a deep growl that vibrates against your neck as I hear your snarl. Fisting a handful of your hair and tugging your head roughly to the side to capture your lower lip between my teeth, my hands reaching down to grip your hips and press you even tighter against my hard body as you arch into me} Ahhh fuck Tory... you know that snarl does things to me...
*A low satisfied laugh escapes at your words, followed by another, more playful snarl as I tug on your hair, tongue flicking out to stroke your fangs as you bite my bottom lip, stroking one hand down my body until I find your hand on my hip, guiding it between my legs, the ache too intense now that you're back, your large body crowding me, dwarfing me, making me feel feminine and...delicate...wanted*
{Breathing hot and heavy against your mouth as you guide my hand between your thighs and I cup your sex, your heat igniting a feral need in me as I use my fingers to rub against your core, using your leathers to create delicious friction against your most sensitive spot, my words a ragged moan on your neck} Fuck I want this Tory {needing to touch your flesh, I run my big hand under the waistband of your leathers and let my fingers slip into the folds of your slick core, unable to suppress a loud grunt as I feel how wet and ready you are} So. Fucking. Wet. Tory {working my fingers against your sensitive nub,  grinding harder against your ass, my cock jerking in my leathers}
*jerking at the first touch of your hand between my thighs, your thumb teasing my clit through my leathers, crying out as my nerves spark with ecstasy, inhaling sharply and moaning at the loss of your hand as it moves...only to jolt again as you slip inside my leathers to stroke my heated core, rubbing the small bundle of nerves that throbs, sending sparks of pleasure through me, hardening my nipples as I bite out the words* It's all your fault...why do I want you? *angry, confused by my reactions, needing to feel more of you, your cock so hard against the curves of my ass, a temptation, making me want you more as I grind, rocking my hips back*
{Running my free, gloved hand up along your bare back, under your top and around to pinch and tease the taut peak of your nipple, while my other hand relentlessly works your core in firm circular strokes and my tongue licks a hot trail along the column of your neck to your ear, my voice a low command} Don't ask why Tory. Let yourself go... this one time. I can make you forget.
*acutely aware of your hands firing up every cell in my body, pleasure surging through me, your words hardly breaking through the haze, already giving myself over to you, having absolutely no doubt that you can make me forget, grinding down on your hand, clenching my fists at my sides. Unable to stand it any longer, I wrench free of your hold and turn, leaping on you and taking your lips fiercely, wrapping my legs around your waist and squeezing you between my thighs as my fangs play over the heavy beating pulse in your neck, capturing your heartbeat between my teeth and tasting you, nicking the skin and lapping up the small bead of blood that forms*
{Cursing out your name as your thighs clamp tight around me, the penetration of your fangs into my throat tipping me over into a tunnel vision of raw, hot, animalistic need, wanting to be all over you...on you... inside you, carrying you to the nearest surface, the desk, sweeping away the papers and easing you down onto the hard surface, my hands going to your leathers, practically tearing them from your body in my frantic desire to taste you. Spreading your thighs wide with my big callused hands, dropping my head to capture your core with my lips through the thin silk of your panties, my fangs tearing the fabric from your body, wanting no barrier between us as I fuck you with my tongue in deep probing strokes, the erotic taste of you fuelling the flame of my need, my cock weeping in my leathers}
*Startled as you move us, a slight feminine fear breaking through as you rip my leathers from me, the cool air caressing the swollen, slick flesh barely covered by my panties, screaming out your name, a violent cry at the first touch of your lips to my sensitive skin, arching off the desk as your tongue stabs deep, panties a shred of material under your feral need, not enough to protect me from the hunger that courses through you, mirroring the storm riding my own body, fangs fully extended, biting into my lower lip as I rock my hips against your mouth, wanting you deeper, harder, faster...just wanting you to make me feel, hurt, forget everything*
{moaning loudly into your soft flesh as you cry out my name and rock against me, my lips, fangs, tongue, chin, goatee working in unison to pleasure you, one hand spanning your stomach, pinning you in place as you writhe against my face, the other hand fumbling with the zip of my leathers to spring free my now massively erect and painfully throbbing cock, lifting my head to meet your glazed eyes, the flush of passion on your cheeks and the sight of your extended fangs one of the most erotic things I have ever seen} I need in you Tory. Now… and I don't think I can be gentle about it, feel me?
*lip curling in a wicked smile as I undulate on the desk, pulling my tank and bra over my head* gentle is for pussies...just fuck me…warrior...I won't break…trust me...*hooking my leg around your waist and dragging you over me, catching your lip with my fangs* let go…
{Grinning wide against your lips, tasting my own blood as your fangs slice into mine} Fuck! I was hoping you were going to say that Tory {fisting my thick length in my gloved hand, guiding it to your core, running the blunt head over your wet clit for a couple of teasing strokes before thrusting hard and deep into your tight wet heat, your name a shout on my lips as I sink in, right up to the hilt, feeling your muscles clench around me, my balls slapping against your ass as I arch back, my hips pumping forward, cock punching into your G-spot}
FUCK YES!!!! *clawing my nails down your back, fangs biting your collar bone as I writhe beneath you, hips synching with yours as you start a relentless, driving rhythm, my entire being on fire, caught up in a maelstrom of heat, passion, furious, overwhelming need, cells lighting up like a livewire of ecstasy has been plugged into my G-spot, your cock pounding against it with every thrust*
{Clamping my hands on your shoulders to keep you from sliding off the desk, using your whole body as leverage as I thrust into you with a pounding, relentless rhythm, sparing you none of my warrior strength, feeling my erection kicking inside of you with a mind of its own, my cock pistoling in and out, our hips slapping wildly together, kicking my head back as you rake your nails down my back and bite my shoulder, my fangs punching down, a feral growl escaping my lips as a hunger, more than sexual overwhelms me, and, unable to contain myself, I fall on your throat, fangs slicing into your delicate skin as your essence pumps into my mouth in a hot rush, taking me right to the edge of insanity}
*the scream tearing from my throat as you sink your fangs deep into me, fear warring with pleasure as I sense the total loss of control, tilting my hips up, taking you in deeper, feeling your cock so deep it hits the lip of my womb, dragging my nails into your skin, blood welling up in the welts I leave, gripping the tight muscles of your ass, urging you on, getting closer to the edge, everything but the surge of your body against mine and the frantic pounding of you deep inside me lost to me, the world falling away as I am swept up in your madness*
{Crying out against your throat at the pleasure pain of your nails in my skin, feeling my release barreling in, a great wave of ecstatic pleasure burning a hot trail down my spine, going straight to my balls as I feel them tighten and my hips buck involuntarily, pushing my cock ever deeper inside you, a great shudder rippling through my muscles as I explode inside you in a series of punctuated rhythmic spasms, spilling hot inside you, your muscles milking me. Throwing my head back, letting out a warrior's roar} Oh Fuck Tory! YES!!
*echoing your cry as your release shoots into me, muscles clamping down and spasming as my own orgasm roars over me, skin flushed and shivering as my muscles tense and relax, trembling beneath you, my mind short circuiting at the overload of pleasure, fangs biting deep into my lip, riding out the fierce wave of ecstasy that drowns my body, and washes through every cell, muscle, every inch of me alive with pleasure. My arched body collapses back on the cold table as I continue to tremble with aftershocks, panting*
{Staying buried inside you, loving the feel of your core rhythmically contracting and relaxing around my cock as you ride out your orgasm, my breath ragged, thighs twitching, body glowing with sweat as I haul you into my arms and lay us down on the bed, not wanting to pull out of you as I pant softly against your neck, burying my face in your hair, my big arms holding you tight}
*stroking my hand over the muscles in your arms where they are banded around me, trying to find my voice, eyes closed as I soak in the strength of you surrounding me, my voice hoarse as I manage to speak* Are you ok?
{Tilting my head back to meet your eyes, brushing a stray lock of hair from your face, offering you a concerned look} I am more than fucking ok Tory. That was...incredible. Are you…{resting my palms on either side of your face, not allowing you to look away}...ok?
*eyes flickering over your features, reading the warnings around your eye and nodding* apart from the fact that I can't move...yes I am…ok
{The corner of my mouth quirking up into a lopsided grin, voice a husky laugh} hmmmm I kind of like you just where you are, true {dropping a soft kiss on your lips} you rushing off somewhere Tory?
*brushing my lips over yours as I shake my head* Nope...not until one of your brothers gets in touch so I can meet your king...you?
{Chuckles softly} you certainly know how to hijack a Brother's night, feel me? But it was fucking worth it, true {winks}
*Smiling against your lips, smoothing down your tousled hair* how about we just sleep here for a while then....
I care about you and the last thing I'd want to do is hurt you, so I'm being totally honest ...You ok to take it slow and see where this goes? 
Slow works for me warrior...*grins* you take us where you like...I'll be the annoyingly sexy thorn in your side till you try to kill me...
Good deal {cracks a grin} and you are so fucking good at that role, true? I'll try not to kill you...{laughs}
*cocks head* which role? *smirks and nips your lip* it'll take a lot more...fighting...to kill me...*grins*
{Snorts} that would be the sexy thorn in my side role...You get yourself a new pet? {Cocks brow mischievously, looking at the kitten}
*shakes head* apparently so...sorry...*grins* I'll still pet you too though...and I am AWESOME at that role...*sticks tongue out*
{Laughs} you obviously didn't get stroked enough today...
Hmm…yeah maybe not enough stroking...that's why I still can't move *rolls eyes*
{Smirks} I thought that was just cause I was holding you, true? Now stop teasing me, I got Brotherhood business to attend to. Keep this up and I'll have you chained to my bed for weeks…
Teasing? Moi? Never....*smirks* chained? 
Didn't they tell you I am the kinky perverted one? {smirks}
Nope...sorry...*laughs* actually that's all they ever say...*quietly* can I see your hand?
It's all true... {Frowns, looking at my gloved hand} I don't want that shit anywhere near you Tory. I'm a freak...
Pfftt...And I'm not? *looking at you* please? I just want to see...
Hmmm {stroking the leather along my goatee} you'll have to wear me down, true. Right now I really do have to go {frowns} how about you stroke that pussy of yours, Tory and I'll watch {winks and flashes you a mischievous look}
*rolling my eyes* go...have fun...I'll stroke for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment