Monday 18 April 2011

Encounter



{steps onto the balcony, eyeing the empty bottles littered around} What the fuck are you doing Tory?
*giggles* drinking!! and now dancing!!! *spins and twirls, barely keeping my balance* what are you doing?
{levels you with a hard stare} I can see that. We had a deal, true? Now get down from there
*rolling my eyes and hopping down, steadying myself on your shoulders* fucking buzz kill...I wanted to fall...
{taking your weight easily on my shoulders as you stagger in front of me, leaning back from the alcohol fumes burning in my nose, taking in your tear streaked face. Exhaling loudly} Never took you for a quitter Tory, feel me?
*snarls* Fuck V you'd quit after that!!! No matter what I do I'm still weaker!! I couldn't even fight back!!! and now I have seven more faces in my nightmares, seven more scents on my body...and I can't...can't get rid of them...
 {growls} Fuck Tory. You are a magnet for trouble, true. Now why don't you sleep it off before you do something you regret
*shake my head* I can't sleep...tried, the nightmares are what made me drink...and it's so damn hot...and not my fault males think they can hurt me, LIKE hurting me...but they're dead, feel me? Glymera or not, I am killing them...
{rakes a hand through my hair} What you do is your biz Tory, but I'm not gonna stand by and watch you press the self destruct button. You're stronger than that. You are a fighter. You give in...they win, true? {tilts your chin up to force you to meet my diamond stare, your eyes glazed and unfocussed from the alcohol}
*eyes locked with yours, unable to look away despite the fact you're slightly blurry, nod slowly* they're still dead males walking. I cannot let them live after...*chokes back the tears* I cannot...but no pushing the button, not that one anyway
{Plants both my hands on your upper arms as you sway, voice low with anger} you will be ahvenged Tory, my brothers and I will take care of it, if you will take care of yourself, feel me? Now…{brushing away the tears that have escaped down your cheeks with my thumbs} You gonna get your ass to bed or are you gonna make me carry you there?
*leaning into your touch, closing my eyes* but I've always ahvenged myself, its why my body is full of ink, a tat for each male that has hurt me, a tat for each Lesser I've killed, a tat for the ones I couldn't save...and my legs aren't so steady
{brows furrowed, shaking my head} but where does it end Tory? You can cover your whole body with ink, but it's just ink. It erases nothing. Now come on.
*looks up at you* I don't want to sleep…I can't deal with eight of them... 
{cocks a brow} Tory you've drunk enough to anesthetize a fucking elephant. I'm not taking no for an answer. So deal with it
*winces* that's what they said...*curls tighter against you* fine...lock me in my own head then...where I can't run...
{frowns} the only person who's got you locked in your own head is you Tory {willing open the sliding door of the balcony and carrying you inside. Locating the bed, pulling back the duvet and laying you down on the sheets. Covering you, then brushing the hair from your eyes, lids already heavy with fatigue. Whispering} Sleep Tory. I will find those motherfuckers.
*pulls you down and kisses your cheek* save some for me V, please? *snuggles down into the pillows* I need to kill them...
 {eyes widening as your lips brush my goatee, laughing quietly as I rise up} You really don't give up, do you Tory? {rising up from the bed, shaking my head before heading back out onto the balcony and dematerializing}
{Materializing onto the terrace, leathers smeared and dripping with the blood of Tory 's attackers, eyes wild with raw animal instinct, adrenaline buzzing in my veins, exhaling ragged clouds of hot breath into the chill night air} 
*turning slightly, hearing a noise, hands going for my blades until I see the dark shadow. One I'd recognize anywhere. Slowly moving towards the terrace, feeling the threat heavy in the air, warning pounding through my body as I slide open the door, peering out and gasping, wanting to rush and check you're ok, the blood saturating your clothes but staying still* warrior? 
{Fixing your gaze in the hard stare of my diamond eyes, body still humming from the rush of the kill, growling out the word} It's done...
*frowning, confused for all of a second until the scent hits me, their scent. All seven of them, feeling my body tremble as it relives the night before, triggered by the smell of blood. Taking a deep breath* you killed them? Without me?
 {Stepping closer, getting right up in your grille, my breath hot on your face as I whisper hoarsely} Yes Tory. I killed them all. I slaughtered them like the animals they are. I slit their throats and I watched them bleed and I fucking enjoyed it.
*closing my eyes at your words, unable to stop the burning satisfaction that courses through me, relishing in the images you evoked, imagining the pain you must have inflicted, smiling slowly, fangs flashing, uttering two words* thank you 
{Letting my eyes close and my head tilt back, breath still sawing in my chest, my whole body like a live wire} Fuck! Don't thank me Tory. There will be repercussions. No good deed goes unpunished, true? I couldn't involve you or my brothers. We are sworn to protect the Glymera scum. Wrath will have his pound of flesh. There will be a rythe to pay. {Holding your face in my bloodied palms, testing your expression, voice a low whisper} I had to do it Tory
*putting my hands over yours where they hold my face, looking into your eyes as my heart pounds* I would have done it. I've paid for my entire life in flesh. I never wanted you to be punished for my fucked up world. I will pay your king...
{Slowly shaking my head and pressing a finger to your lips, surprised at their softness, their warmth, your pounding heart beat matching my own like an audible thrum between us, hoarsely whispering} Shush Tory. Don't speak...don't...
*closing my eyes as you trace your finger along my bottom lip, hands stroking down to your waist as my tongue flicks out to taste you, my body moving closer, drawn by the heat of you, how our hearts beat together, wanting to say so much*
{Feeling my control snap as your hands coast over my abs and waist, the logical, decent part of my brain surrendering to the feral predator in me as I incline my head and crush my lips to yours in a desperate, hot, hungry kiss}
*holding onto you for support as I feel your control snap, my lips parting beneath yours as you kiss me bruisingly, my own hunger surging forward and taking over, vanquishing any fear any doubt, only knowing the strength of you, the power, needing to feel you, hoping you can erase the memories of them*
{Scenting your arousal, my tongue penetrating your lips as you open up to me, delving, probing into the hot depths of your mouth. My gloved hand fisting into your hair, urging you closer, wanting to possess you entirely}
*purring as I kiss you fiercely, my hands ripping your shirt down the middle, pushing your coat from your shoulders nails grazing down your stomach as I bite your lip, my body on fire at your touch, desperate to get closer to you*
{my abs contracting rock hard, the pleasure pain of your nails grazing my skin drawing a low growl from deep inside me, my hips arching forward to grind the hard length of my arousal against your stomach, tugging your head backward, needing to taste your skin, fangs punching down into my lower lip as my mouth sucks against the throbbing vein at your throat}
*arching my back as I feel your fangs graze my throat, my core so wet, aching for you, your heavy arousal grinding against me, stroking the fire inside me until I can feel it flickering over my skin, pulling you tight against me as my fingers tangle in your hair, holding your head to my throat, hips moving helplessly trying to ease the throbbing at my core*
{Moving my palms down over the tight muscles of your abdomen, sliding your shirt over your head, eyes flashing with erotic heat as your high, firm breasts are exposed to me, the dusky tight peaks of your nipples declaring you totally female, despite the tats, the scars, your hard warrior body built for fighting and...fucking} Oh Fuck Tory! {lowering my head to catch a nipple in my teeth, teasing you, tugging with my fangs, my hot tongue flicking over your heated flesh} So good...
*whimpering softly as you take my shirt from me, baring my skin to your gaze, jaw tightening as I fight the urge to cover myself, thinking you won't want me once you see how messed up my body really is. Looking into your eyes, breath catching in my throat at the intense lust in your gaze, your body still hard beneath my hands as I stroke you through your leathers, head dropping back with a moan as you take my hard, too sensitive nipple into the wet heat of your mouth, wondering how much more I can take before I spontaneously combust. Hands frantically fighting with the button on your leathers, needing to touch you, to give you what you are giving me...* 
{My arousal jerks and throbs against your palm as you stroke along my hard length through my leathers, I moan loudly against your flesh, feeling the goose bumps on your skin beneath my hands. Moving my hands to yours, stopping you from opening my leathers, whispering low and husky in your ear} Not here Tory...too...cold {Hitching your thighs around my hips, growling as my cock grazes against the heat of your core through our leathers, willing open the balcony doors with my mind and carrying you into the bedroom to lay you down on the unmade bed, looming over you with erotic threat, hands moving to undo the button on your leathers, sliding them down over your hips}
*gasping as I feel your cock pressed tight in the vee of my thighs as you move us inside and lay me down, fingers brushing against the sensitive skin of my lower stomach as you work my leathers down over my hips, biting my lip as the cool air kisses my heated skin, watching as you pull them all the way off, baring my entire body to your gaze*
 {Eyes darkening with lust at the sight of you bared fully to me...no panties...just the smooth skin at the juncture of your thighs, your core glistening and wet, the scent of your arousal igniting a frenzy in my body, my cock kicking against my leathers, begging for release. Tearing at the buttons, springing my erection free, spreading your thighs with my knee, kneeling between your legs and tilting your hips up to meet the head of my cock, crying out, fangs fully extended as I bury myself deep into the wet heat of your core, right up to the hilt, your tight muscles gripping my arousal}
*screaming out as you thrust deep into my body, hips tilting up further as my back arches at the feel of you stretching me, muscles clamping down around your thick, hard length, hands grabbing onto your shoulders as my legs wrap around your hips. The heels of my feet pushing into the tight muscles of your ass, urging you to move, eyes locked to yours*
{Watching your face intently from beneath my lashes as my hips begin a wild, thrusting rhythm, a sheen of sweat breaking over my body as you urge me ever deeper. Gripping onto your hips to hold you in place as I drill into you over and over the lust in my blood a raging fire as I lose all control, fangs slicing down into my lower lip, eyes wild, I fall on your throat, sinking my fangs deep into the throbbing pulse of your vein, moaning loudly as the hot rush of your blood fills my throat}
*closing my eyes, head thrown back, body yielding to yours, pleasure pounding through me with every slamming thrust, panting softly as my body tightens, core gripping you harder when your fangs pierce my throat, too intense, my hips matching the furious rhythm of yours, fangs fully extended as I drag them over your shoulder, nails scoring down your back as I fight back my release, not wanting this to end, not wanting the pleasure to turn back to pain*
{Sucking hard on your vein, taking from you in long greedy draws, tasting the fire of your arousal in your blood, hissing against your skin as your fangs and nails dig into my flesh, my erection kicking inside you, stretching you, feeling my balls tighten, wave of pleasure like an electric current running over my skin, knowing my release is close...}
*my body exploding on the first sucking draw, your bite fueling my orgasm, coursing through my veins like a fire, infusing your body with my strength, trembling at the force of my release as it roars over me, sending my brain into a meltdown, overloading on the pleasure*
{your body trembling beneath me, your core pulsing rhythmically, clenching my cock even tighter as you come, your pleasure tipping me over, my back arching, hips punching forward, abs and pecs tightening, the muscles in my neck corded as I bark out my release, bucking and jerking, exploding inside you}
*purring your name as I feel you release inside me, the sight of you arched back, muscles straining, hot pulses filling me up, triggers a second orgasm, hands gripping you tight as I shatter again, getting lost in the intensity, going completely limp as I ride out the waves, breathlessly watching you as I drift away* 
{Collapsing on top of you, panting, my face buried in your hair as my arousal continues to spasm inside you, pulling you into my arms, wrapping you up, our chests heaving together as we ride out our orgasms}

No comments:

Post a Comment