Tuesday 19 April 2011

Sharpie

*The thin black permanent marker is in my hand and I am straddling Vishous' hips before I am fully conscious of my actions the room pitch black, too early for the shutters to have lifted yet. A single candle flares to life on the bedside table, casting an eerie flickering glow over the muscled contours of his back, sitting on his ass, one hand planted on the mattress, the other holding the pen inches from his smooth skin. My eyes dart to his face, relaxed, still sleeping. With gentle, practiced strokes, I let the pen flow in harsh lines and curves, the Old Language coming to life beneath my fingers, arching in bold relief across his upper back, the eight letter word looking bland when I lean back to inspect my work. Chewing my lip in concentration, I start to embellish*
 
 *The thick black spirals are similar to mine as I curve them around the letters, but I edge them with a layer of thorns. My mind rightly informs me I am insane, but the need to do this had built in my dreams, the letters illuminated by the candle, so strong I woke with the pen already in my hand. My eyes slide slowly to where my dagger peeks from beneath my pillow* Hmmm...*shaking my head, I start to work the deadly spirals down his spine, hoping he doesn't wake before I have finished*
{cracking my lids, a strange tickling sensation curling over my back, a weight on my hips. Cranking my neck around, body twisting under the weight, voice deep from sleep, frowning} Umm...what are you doing Tory?
*heart pounding as I let out a startled squeak, the pen flying from my hand and clattering to a stop halfway across the room, quickly checking your interruption didn't ruin my design* Ummm...nothing...good morning nallum...
{eyes darting in the direction of the clattering noise, unable to quite make out the source in the semi darkness. Pivoting beneath your thighs until I am facing you, propped up on my elbows, glowing diamond eyes narrowed on you} Nothing?...
*shaking my head, eyes flashing with restrained laughter* nothing...bad...
{lids flaring, confusion flickering over my eyes at your barely contained amusement, groaning in exasperation} What the fuck have you done this time Tory? {scrubbing a palm down my face}
*chuckling, kissing the tip of your nose* I couldn't sleep and you were lying there like a sexy canvas...but its not bad...
A sexy canvas??... {dread coiling in my gut, eyes flicking back to the floor, making out the shape of a pen, burying my forehead in my palm} Oh sweet fucking Scribe Virgin... you Sharpie'd me?? {eyes pleading... say no... say no}
*body shaking with contained laughter, your pleading eyes making me bite my lip* no...well...least it's not a dagger, right?
A dagger?? Why would you...{voice trailing off, narrowed gaze drilling into you, laden with suspicion} what exactly did you write Tory? {voice tinged with anger}
*eyes widening to stop the sudden tears from spilling at the sharp anger in your voice, only just realising you might not want me on your skin...swallowing hard, getting ready to bolt if you get really angry* just...an eight letter word...
{Oh fuck...groaning, mind racing through all the eight letter possibilities...fucktard? dickhead?...pausing... watching the play of changing emotions on your face... mental cogs churning... eight letters...daggers. Eyes wide} wait...do you mean?...
*rapidly* I mean nothing...*scrambling off you, bending to retrieve the pen and cap it, fiddling with it* I wrote nothing...
{Clambering over the bed, gripping your wrist, pulling you back towards the bed, looking up at you under the curtain of your hair...avoidance so out of character for you, confirming my suspicions, low whispering} you wrote your name on my back?
*hair flying as I shake my head, embarrassment flaming in my cheeks* no...are you mad? *gazing fixedly at our hands*
{loosening my grip on your wrist, your hand slipping into my palm, thumb stroking absently over the back of your hand, gloved fingers reaching up to brush the hair from your face, revealing the pink flush of your cheeks, eyes questioning} No?
*lips curving in a shy smile* well...I was going to write MINE...but...Tohrture looked so much better...are you mad?
{lids flaring, eyes flashing bright diamond, the grip on your hand tightening perceptibly} Wow...fuck!... I mean... shit, no I'm not mad, true {brow creased} I didn't think you'd want...after... him...{voice trailing to a whisper} I didn't dare to hope...
*frowning, confused, gentle fingers brushing your goatee, trailing over your lips* he never had my name in his skin...
{growling softly against your fingers, the bonded male in me rejoicing that your motherfucker of a hellren never stole that honor, lips curving into a full smile, flashing fangs} Well then... {burying my gloved hand in the hair at the nape of your neck, crushing my lips to yours in a fierce, possessive kiss}
*growling into your mouth, melting into you, relief a wave inside me as my hands travel over your back, lower body fused to yours, fangs nipping at your tongue and lips, devouring you even as you eat me alive, gasps* you can Sharpie me anytime...
{grinning against your lips, muttering} you do know that shit's not really permanent, true? {trailing biting kisses down the line of your jaw to the soft curve of your throat, tongue rasping warm and wet, fangs nipping at your ear} I can think of so many other things I'd rather do to you, true...
*sighs, a shiver running down my spine at your words, growl filled with desire* I'll just re-Sharpie it whenever it fades...
{clamping a fang down hard on your earlobe, a loud feral growl rolling through my chest, the hard length of my arousal crushed against your belly, words a growled fierce whisper in your ear} No you fucking won't, feel me...{pulling back to pin you with the dark, penetrating heat of my diamond stare} I. Want. More. I want your name carved, etched deep in my skin...I want to bleed and I want to feel the salt burn my skin... Your name. My back. Permanent. True
*moaning, your words causing a rush of heat between my legs, clenching my thighs against the intense ache and reaching to pull your head back down to mine, reflecting your assault on my senses, fangs catching your earlobe and tugging* only if I get your name permanently etched into my skin...Your name. My body. Permanent. True...*daring you to deny me*
Fuck yes! {growling a curse, neck arching back at the teasing bite of your fangs, the rigid shaft of my cock kicking against your abs, images of my dagger scoring into your flesh a massive fucking turn on. Moaning low on my throat} Fuck. Harder, bite harder, Tory...
*fangs piercing the surface of your skin, dragging a thin red trail over your shoulder, my tongue swirling up the trickle of blood, grinding my stomach against the steel arousal begging for attention, one hand fisting around the throbbing thickness* you'll do it? You'll carve yourself into my skin? *stroking my hand in a slow, pumping motion* you'll do it?
{sucking in a sharp breath, your fangs penetrating my skin a delicious pain, your tongue leaving an erotic trail of pleasure in it's wake. Exhaling on a gravelly moan, my shaft jerking in the grip of your fist} Fuck yes I'll do it...{growling low} nobody fucking touches you but me, true. Mine!
*smiling brightly, eyes darkened by arousal, palm squeezing over the head of your cock, circling the tip with a finger* I don't want anyone but you touching me...*claiming your lips in a hard kiss, your blood spicy rich on my tongue* Yours...
{relishing the erotic taste of my blood on your lips, my tongue pushing into your parted lips, stroking over your fangs, a shudder of desire rolling through my tensed muscles as your finger slides sensuously over the tip of my cock} Harder! you're going to do it harder...
*smirking against your lips* since when do I do what you say? *Softening my grip, feather light touches along your shaft, whispering over your skin* I'm going to do what now, nallum? *Grinning* so bossy...
{Pulling back from your lips, eyes hooded and glazed with lust, gloved hand fisting your hair roughly} you need reminding so soon, lover mine? {mouth twitching into a playful smirk}
*a blast of heat from my body as I remember the last time you 'reminded' me, eyes closing, fist tightening around your cock, stroking you in the firm grip, harder. My tongue curls around my fang as my core melts, molten liquid on my skin*
Yes! {growling approval as your grip tightens, my gloved hand moving down to overlap your fingers, curled around the pulsing girth of my rock hard arousal, squeezing tighter, guiding your hand up and down the full length of my shaft, moaning on each pass over the sensitive head, whispering hoarsly} Faster Tory...
*gaze fixed on your face, watching the pleasure ripple through your features, moving my hand faster under your guidance feeling you harden even more beneath my palm. Wetting my lips, burning from the inside out* so fucking bossy...
{barking out a muffled throaty laugh, breath coming hard and heavy as our joined hands work their frantic, delicious friction over the swollen, throbbing length of my cock. Dipping my free hand between your thighs, fingers sweeping through your slippery arousal. Eyes locked on yours, slowly, deliberately touching my fingers to my lips, tongue flicking out to savour the taste and scent of your desire then passing my fingers to your lips, pushing them through your wet, parted lips voice deepened by need, gaze fixed on your emerald eyes} you fucking love it, true
*twining my tongue around your fingers, the erotic taste of my own arousal filling my senses as I suck them clean, licking my lips and nodding* fucking love it...fucking love you...*hand steadily increasing the pace, the pressure* I want to taste you...I'm starving...
{eyes tracking the curl of your tongue, the slide of your wet lips over my fingers making my cock kick and weep in your grip, swallowing hard, tongue slicking over suddenly dry lips, my response a hoarse, husky whisper} I'm all fucking yours...
*falling gracefully to my knees, smile curving my lips as I bat your hand away, lips parting over the head of your cock slowly flicking my tongue out to swirl it around the sensitive tip* all mine...*sliding you deep into the moist heat of my mouth, sucking softly*
{my heated gaze following your lips as you sink to your knees before me, the pounding acceleration of my heart a throbbing pulse in my cock as you part your wet, pink lips over the thick head and Oh Sweet Fuck! Hands tangling instinctively in your hair, crying out as the hot wet velvet of your mouth envelops my aching arousal... barely croaking out the words between moans} all yours Tory... says so right on my back in black Sharpie, true
*a laughing hum down your shaft, tongue curling around your iron length as my lips close around the base with a hard suctioning seal, hitting the back of my throat, fangs grazing with every movement of my head, throat constricting around you. My hands grip your thighs, feeling your muscles flex with every rocking thrust of your hips*
 {growling euphorically as the vibration of your laugh sends a current of electric chills through my spine, right to the head of my cock, hips punching forward, thrusting me deeper into the luscious wet heat of your mouth, your nails clawing my thighs, fists tugging harder on your hair, throwing my head back on a roar at the exquisite constriction around the head of my cock as you take all of me, right to the back of your throat, the tight sucking seal of your lips and mouth wrapped around my shaft, my hips rolling to meet each pistoning pull of your mouth, driving me right up to the edge of unbearable ecstasy...hoarsely barking out a warning} Fuck Tory I'm going to come...
*pulling back until just the tip of you is sucked tight between my lips, releasing you* come for me, warrior...*fangs nip at your sensitive head before you thrust yourself back into the wet heat of my mouth, hands stroking up to your hips, fingers brushing over your abs, nails dragging in sensual raking lines down over your hard muscles*
{Feeling my entire body still, every muscle, from my jaw to my thighs to my toes clenched tight, the veins in my neck standing out in tensed anticipation of the coming implosion. Yours fangs on the head of my cock detonating my release throwing my head back, spine arching as my powerful orgasm comes barrelling through me, hips punching me back deep into your throat as I come for you in great pulsing kicks of hot liquid ecstasy... sweat breaking out all over my skin, the bonding scent oozing from every pore as I shout your name} Fuck TORY MINE!!!!
*lips locking tight around your heavy arousal as it kicks in my throat, your release a liquid explosion of heat, a gentle suction milking every last drop from you, the bonding scent coating every exposed inch of me, saturating me with your possession. Easing back on my knees, tongue catching lingering drops of your pleasure from my lips, wicked smile* better than Starbucks *winking, fingers stroking your thigh* you alive, warrior?
{falling back sprawled on the bed, totally fucking spent, breath coming in a hard pant, body literally glowing from the buzz, tossing my head} no...I think you fucking killed me, true {raising my head off the bed to look at you, a smile tugging the corners of my mouth} better than Starbucks, huh? {eyes giving you a knowing look} So, this carving....
*rising slowly and crumpling next to you on the bed, body warm with my arousal* what about it? Changed your mind?
{rolling to face you, gloved hand running up the outside of your thigh to your waist, my body already hardening again unable to hide how it reacts to your presence, gaze sliding from my hand up to your eyes} what do you say to Valentine's Day? Cause I am a romantic son of a bitch, and nothing says I love you like a sharp knife in the back, true? {grinning wide}
*husky laughter, body inclined into your touch* how very human of you warrior *raising my thigh over your hip, kissing you tenderly* sounds perfect...where are you going to put your blade? My back is too fucked to carve...
{smiling into your kiss, tugging playfully at your bottom lip with my fangs, palming your ass in my gloved hand, tucking you tighter against the hard planes of my body} where did you have in mind?
*thigh muscles clenching over your hip as you pull me flush to you* Hmmm...Lower back...or my stomach? They're free...
{growling softly against your lips, imagining my name in your skin, spread across your lower back as I take you from behind, clearing my throat, my erection a hard ridge pressed against your thigh} lower back then...
*grinning as I kiss you with unblemished happiness, running my thigh along your cock* insatiable male...
{eyes flashing with raw erotic heat, growling the words} my female needs constant reminding of how much I fucking love her...{ Flipping you onto your stomach, bearing down on you, fangs biting down teasingly on your shoulder}

No comments:

Post a Comment