Tuesday 19 April 2011

Green dude

{dematerializing to the Penthouse terrace, gaze drawn to the balcony, skin heating under my leathers recalling the image of Tory bowed over that railing...willing the glass doors open, stepping into the darkness, black candles flaring on command....nowhere to be seen...only the light spilling under the bathroom door...Tory presumably inside...planting my ass at the bar pouring a shot of Goose, nursing it in my hands, waiting for her to show}
*Pokes a reptilian head out of the bag, eyes shifting around the room, wondering when the scary dude will introduce me to my mistress*
*the green eyes staring back at me in the mirror darken with emotion at the near silent swish of the sliding doors and my reflections lips quirk into a half smile, raising its hand to run a gentle finger down the row of stitches lacing my jaw and throat like a skin corset. Flicking the heavy, wet tangle of hair over my shoulder and hitching the towel higher as I step out of the bathroom, eyes finding you in the dim candle light, flashing a smile* Hey nallum...
{Head whipping up, lips curving into a wide grin, shrewd diamond eyes taking in the fresh split in your lip} Hey yourself...{cocking a brow, tone amused} How was your girlfight with Jodi ? Break any nails?
*Rubbing my middle finger along my lower lip, padding over to the bar and stealing the bottle of Goose* She's still alive...nothing broken...everything bruised...she doesn't fight like a fucking girl...where have you been? Killing without me baby?
{Gloved hand palming the small of your back, tucking you into the space between my thighs, eyes raking over your towel-wrapped curves, thumb brushing over the cut in your lip, tracing down the line of stitches in your neck, murmuring} those need to come out nalla...{tilting my head up to capture your lips, tongue stroking gently over the cut}
mmm...you want to unstitch me? *murmuring against your lips, arms twining around your neck, seating my ass on your knee with a wiggle and tipping the bottle to my lips* I don't think Goose constitutes as food does it?
{low laugh} probably more nutritious that twinkies, true...{unsheathing a dagger, the blade glinting in the semi darkness, gloved hand tilting your chin to the side, sliding the tip under the first suture, slicing easily through the thread, diamond eyes focussed intently on your throat as I snip through the line of stitches, fingers plucking at the cut threads until there is nothing but a faint pink line, lifting my gaze to yours, grinning} Nurse Vishous at your service, true...{winking, resheathing the blade and taking the Goose from your hand, lifting the bottle to my lips} I have something for you...
*stroking the smooth line with a frown, looking up confused* For me? *frown brightening to a smile* more blades?
{shaking my head, a smile playing on my lips} More a someone than a something, true {gloved hand reaching inside my jacket, producing @TorysGreenDude on my palm} you did say you wanted one, true?
*One reptilian eye rolling up to glare at the scary ass dude who smells of old spice and dead cow, hissing loudly*
*confusion melting into a smile of excitement, biting back the squeak of happiness as I reach out tentatively to take @TorysGreenDude from your palm, watching him walk onto my open hand, beaming at you* Oh nallum...thank you!! thank you...
*Struts my slow motion swagger up Tory's arm, long tongue whipping out to taste her scent*
{Glaring back @TorysGreenDude} Little bastard tried to bite me, true {Laughing in disbelief at your reaction}
oh...I love him...I love you...*gently stroking @TorysGreenDude on the head with the tip of my finger as he moves up my arm* 
*Nudging my head up into Tory's touch, one eye rolling up to look her in the face, the other watching Vishous warily,emits a low purring vibration from my throat making my way tentatively up to your shoulder *
{Lips twitching at the drunken, staggering goose stepping reptile crawling up your arm} I think he likes you, true 
*smiling, my finger stroking over the warm scales of @TorysGreenDude's back, purring happily* I don't think he likes you, nallum....
{tone thick with sarcasm} No! You think? It's fuck ugly true {laughs}
*Hisses loudly Vishous levelling him with my best 'I'll have you know I'm descended from a T-Rex' stare*
*gasping, moving my fingers to cover his non existent ears* He's not ugly!!! Take that back nallum!!  You're not ugly...no...*cooing ridiculously at the small lizard, the vibration on my skin reflecting my purr* My shoulder is a good watch post?
*Throat thrumming louder as I settle onto your shoulder, pitching my ass from side to side, getting comfortable*
{Cocks brow @TorysGreenDude } Yeah, bad attitude, cold blooded, scaly, weird ass eyes, funny walk. What do you see in him?
*chuckling, avoiding a straight answer cause the parallels are just too funny, nuzzling @TorysGreenDude as he settles* animal magnetism...*body shaking as my laughter takes over, jostling @TorysGreenDude on his tentative perch* sorry baby...
*Reptile smirks at Vishous while flicking my long tongue in a curling sweep over Tory's ear*
{Growls, flashing fangs @TorysGreenDude}
oh stop it!! *kisses the tip of your nose, giggling at the tickle lick of @TorysGreenDude 's tongue around my ear* be nice...
*Flicks my tongue out over the tip of your nose, throwing a self-satisfied glance at Vishous*
{Scowls, lighting up a hand rolled, blowing smoke in @TorysGreenDude face} keep it up dude, you'll make a nice handbag, true
*hacks out an exaggerated wheezy cough-gag, casting a pained expression up to Tory...Save me mistress?*
*curtaining @TorysGreenDude behind my hair* Jealous, warrior? *cupping your face* I love you...please don't kill him... @TorysGreenDude I got you baby...you hide in my hair while I punish the mean warrior...*patting you on the head softly*
{eyes narrowed @TorysGreenDude} he's the green one, true {leaning in to kiss you hard on the lips} Obviously, I love you more {Sneers @TorysGreenDude} that's right reptile...go hide
*smirks out from the curtain of hair at Vishous...I'm the one sitting on her shoulder dude*
*grateful for the thick shield of hair blanketing @TorysGreenDude so he can't see, melting into your kiss* mmm...not possible
{Resisting the growing urge to flick @TorysGreenDude off your shoulder while you are distracted by the kiss, growling low against your lips} @TorysGreenDude doesn't get to sleep in our bed, feel me...
*whispering into your kiss* the only male in my bed will be you nallum... @TorysGreenDude can sleep elsewhere...
{growling low into your mouth, palms cupping your ass through the towel} Damn straight @TorysGreenDude can sleep elsewhere...like under the sole of my shitkicker, true {smirks}
*baring my fangs in playful anger* no...like a pile of clothes or something...do NOT hurt @TorysGreenDude ...ever...
mmm {flicking my tongue teasingly over the tips of your fangs} I won't hurt @TorysGreenDude ...as long as he doesn't piss on my territory, feel me? {glares meaningfully @TorysGreenDude}
*frowns* he won't piss in the Penthouse... *rubbing my cheek against @TorysGreenDude* he's a good boy...arent you?
{rolls my eyes @TorysGreenDude} I need to shower, true. I'll leave you two to get better acquainted, true {kisses you hard}
*biting my lip as my eyes follow your dangerous swagger into the bathroom, lifting @TorysGreenDude gently off my shoulder as I lie flat out on the cold floor, setting @TorysGreenDude on my stomach to watch his swaying gait, laughing happily* it's a towel, dude...*lifting @TorysGreenDude higher* you prefer skin? *the slight scratch of his tiny claws making me giggle as he wanders*

No comments:

Post a Comment