Monday 18 April 2011

Hunger

 *sliding over the sheets until my feet hit the floor and I stand, shaky with sleep and starving, the growling in my stomach having woken me up. With tentative steps I pull on the robe hanging over a chair and cross to the kitchen, quickly tossing some eggs and bacon into the pan for an omelette, rooting in the fridge for sausages, a slight frown on my face as I realise we have none* Damn...*yawning wide, a glimpse of my fangs flashing in the shiny steel of the pans, inhaling the aroma of the eggs and sizzling bacon with a groan, stomach like a roiling beast, snarling and snapping for food. I pat it gently* shush, its coming. Chill!!!
 *eyeing the rack thoughtfully then taking my plate heaped with omelette and bacon and hopping up on it, thoughts filling my head as the food fills my stomach. Two screaming at me for an answer. Was my brother dead? Could I finally stop running?*
 {Stepping into the service elevator of the Commodore, punching the button for the Penthouse, head falling back against the cold metal head still in the fight, body humming with adrenaline, thigh muscles twitching, hand sweeping over the gash in my arm, wiping the blood down my leathers. Easing up from the wall as the doors trundle open, the smell of eggs and bacon assaulting me as I enter the Penthouse, stomach responding with a growl...but that is not the kind of hunger on my mind right now. Shrugging out of my leather jacket, emptying the contents out on the bar... three blackberries I took from the lessers, right after I gutted them like fish with their own hunting knife. Your brother had proven to quite forthcoming with information, given the right brand of...encouragement. And the little black book...rubbing my fingers thoughtfully over the leather cover, wondering if I might be forced to call on the services of one of the females soon...very fucking soon in fact...the ache in my fangs becoming an unbearable need}
*my head jerks up at the sound of the elevator door opening, warily exchanging my plate for a dagger and going immobile on the rack, scenting the air and picking up lessers...and male. My heart skips before settling into a frantic pounding, restraining myself from throwing myself at you like a typical worrying female. Instead I lower the dagger and pick up the plate again, taking a bite and waiting, knowing you'll find me eventually, leaning back nonchalantly as I eat*
{Knowing you are there, sensing your presence, but keeping my back to you, head sagging on my neck, hands raking through my hair, hoarsely biting out the words I'm not sure you want to hear} It's. Done. Tory.....
*letting my feet touch the ground, a note in your voice startling me to move, wary, like you could snap any minute, my footfalls silent as I slide my hand in a soothing caress over your shoulder, turning you with gentle pressure to face me, cupping your face in my hands, a delicate whisper* thank you...you have no idea what you have done
{Jerking as your hand touches my skin, my whole body wired...tense... as I let you turn me...hands reflexively grabbing your wrists, snatching your hands away from my face} Don't...I mean...fuck!...you shouldn't touch me right now...{backing away from you, eyes wild...questioning...as they lock on yours...taking in your words...you did want this...you...ok...shit...needing to calm the fuck down...break the tension...attempting a grin} Yeah, remind me never to piss you off, true?
*dancing violently out of reach as you rip my hands from your skin, snarling slightly, your tension setting me on edge, dropping back defensively* what the fuck is your problem? *A brief, dangerous thought crosses through my head as your words register through the fight instinct roaring through me. You no longer want my touch...now you've seen what I am capable of*
{Eyes widening in shock at your words, hands gripping my temples, the words a low rasp } Fuck!...no Tory...that is so NOT the problem. I...fuck, I don't want to hurt you Tory...I'm not... in control right now. I'm... afraid of what I might do...
*narrowed emerald eyes fixing you with a confused gaze* what's wrong? *fighting against the wave of concern* you injured?
{pumped up tension coming off me in waves at your proximity...your scent triggering a punishing, throbbing ache in my fangs as they grow, my mouth wet with anticipation, body rigid with unmet need} I have needs, Tory... {fixing my hungry diamond gaze on yours} Needs I have left unmet for too fucking long and now...
*eyes going wide as comprehension sinks in, my own fangs elongating at the sight of yours, heart a jackhammer in my chest, memories battering my mind with fear, bringing up visions of the last male who fed from me, a low, nervous whisper, hardly a sound* you need to feed?
{inclining my head in a short nod of affirmation, eyes cast down to the floor, breath sawing in my chest, voice distorted by my extended fangs} I am not like other males, Tory. When I feed...it's...well let's say it's not exactly your romantic dream dinner date...all hearts and flowers, feel me? {gaze sliding involuntarily over to the rack} I have certain females who provide what I need. I'm not asking you to...
*barking out a bitter laugh* romance? I dont even fucking know that word *stepping into your space, a tight knot of anger and possession unfurling its bladed wings at the thought of you using another female, snarling* you feed from another female, you're dead, feel me? I. Dont. Share. Why you didn't ask me sooner...*trails off as hurt replaces anger*
{The snap in my control almost an audible vibration in the air surrounding us as your snarling words trigger something animal in me. Tackling you into my arms, putting your back to me, forearm braced across your chest, the hard planes of my body fused to your back, my erection a thick, hard column pressing into the small of your back, my breath hot and heavy against your ear} I've tried to be nice Tory...I've tried...you say yes and we're doing this my way...no going back, feel me?
*a pure feminine fear trembling through my muscles, arousal following hard on its heels at the heady sensation of you wrapped so tight against me, your arms a steel band of muscle, enclosing me in your fierce warrior strength. I struggle to speak around the fear and arousal warring for dominance in my body, finally, my voice low and sure* I am yours...feed
{The scent of your fear and arousal fuelling my hunger to the point where I am stripped of all rational, decent thought as I maneuver you over to the rack, using the weight of my body to bend you over it, pinning you face down, the dark waves of your hair spilling over the edge as you turn your head to the side and I growl in your ear} Tell me what I'm going to do to you Tory. Say the words.
*a soft whimper as I'm forced down, your large frame crowding me, the growl vibrating through me straight to my core, mind in a haze of aroused panic, fighting back instinct, knowing if I fight you'll feed from someone else, the only words coming into my overloaded brain sounded out in an erotic growl* you're going to eat me alive...devour me...Fuck me
{Black candles flaring to life and flickering as your growled words send a blast of erotic heat rolling off my body, my hands covering yours, splaying your arms wider on the rack, looping the leather straps around your wrists, fangs clamping onto your earlobe, growling the words} yes Tory, I am going to eat you alive and bury my cock so deep, you will scream my name and beg me for mercy {Rising up from you, hips still fused against your ass as I unsheath one of my daggers with a whisper of metal on leather} You need to lose the robe Tory. I'm not feeling it {slicing through the silk fabric, peeling it away to expose your naked back to my hungry gaze, eyes zoning in on the throbbing pulse at your neck}
*the arousal now a living thing that possesses every inch of me, turning my muscles weak, setting every nerve high voltage, the fear a fight as I struggle, wondering whether I'll survive the ecstasy your words evoke, pulling, testing the bonds even as I grind my ass in slow circles against your erection, the whisper of metal slicing through silk a threat that makes my core weep to feel the cold caress on my skin, spine curving, breathlessly defiant* I dont beg...
{A low erotic laugh escaping my lips at your words, watching you pull against the restraints, voice husky with rough authority} I will let you go...after you give me what I need, true {Slowly sliding the cold tip of the blade down the curve of your spine, my hot tongue following in it wake, trailing ever lower, closing my teeth over the flesh of your hip sliding the blade between your legs, running the cold steel through the wet arousal coating your inner thighs}
*the purr is dragged from my throat at the kiss of the blade between my thighs, your tongue blazing a trail of fire down my curves, whimpering helplessly as I push back, writhing at the heavenly torture, needing you inside me in every way...tongue...fangs...cock...your scent so deeply embedded in my skin nothing could wash it away...drawing it into me, using it as an anchor for the overwhelming flight/fight instinct screaming at me. But I trust you...and I NEED this*
{Bringing the blade up to my lips, eyes closed, head thrown back, dragging the scent of your arousal deep into my lungs, my tongue sliding up from hilt to tip, the exotic taste of you drawing a growl of raw feral hunger from my chest, pushing me over the edge} Enough. Fucking. Games. {Grabbing to undo the buckle on the belt of my leathers, knowing you can hear the sound of my zipper come down, freeing the full throbbing length of my rock hard arousal. Hooking my shitkickers around your ankles, splaying you wide for me, the thickness of my cock pushing aside your wet folds as I dip my head down to your throat, my heart picking up speed as I part my lips over the pulsing throb of your vein, fangs growing longer, voice a gravelly purr} Tell me Tory...tell me you want it...
*locked in place, spread wide for you, so vulnerable beneath you...and so fucking aroused I can barely breathe, your thick length nudging inside my tight, wet heat, core muscles rippling in anticipation of your penetration, trying to concentrate on your words as my body is engulfed by flames, the lick of fear your fangs on my neck invoke burned to ash by the firestorm raging through me. Exhaling on a panting laugh* Fuck, warrior...take...take what you need from me...
{Head rearing back, hips punching forward as I strike with lethal precision, fangs puncturing your vein, tapping into the hot stroke of your life force, the full length of my cock driving deep into you with brutal force, sparing you nothing of my strength, my warm lips splaying over your neck as I begin to suck hard on your vein, your blood coarsing down my throat, feeding, fuelling my sexual hunger, my erection kicking deep inside you as I pound you mercilessly, moaning into your neck}
*screaming out your name as I shatter into shards of intense pleasure, your cock so deep inside me, the slamming thrusts rocking my body, breasts crushed against the rack, grazing bruisingly over the hard surface, intensifying the throbbing between my legs, my orgasm a violent wave of pleasure as your fangs score my skin and penetrate deep, locking into my vein, drawing blood seemingly from a place farther north, your hard pulls in sync with the rhythmic contractions of my core* V...
{head jerking up from your throat in a roar as I feel you spasm and shudder under my body, my own release crashing through me like an eighteen wheeler, cock jerking and spasming in the grip of your clenched muscles, tongue swiping over your blood on my lips, falling into tunnel vision, the bonding scent flooding out of my pores in great waves} Fuck! Tory...
*the force of your release grabs me and throws me violently off the edge again, shuddering with ecstasy as I soar on the on the almost tangible bonding scent permeating the room, blending with our slick, sweat soaked skin, drawing you inside with every ragged, heaving breath* V...by the Scribe Virgin...Fuck...
{Draping my trembling, sweat-soaked, spent body over yours, heart hammering with the force of my release. Dipping my head to swipe my tongue over the puncture marks in your throat, lapping up the drops of blood that have trickled down your neck, laughing breathlessly in your ear} I warned you I was hungry, true?...you... okay?
*sprawled sated and limp beneath the warm weight of you, trying to answer honestly, knowing yes isn't the truth as my voice turns slightly cold* do you do THAT with all your females? *referring to the dark spices coming from your skin, knowing it will kill me if I'm just another female to you, despite what you say*
{Panting softly against your cheek as my go hands undo the wrist restraints, voice deep with conviction} I will have no other female Tory, you are MINE...YOU are the one I am bonded with...way fucking deep bonded, true. And you didn't answer my question, did I hurt you? {Gaze sliding over to check your freed wrists for bruises}
*shaking my head slowly, knowing there will be bruises but more than happy to be marked by you* you're mine too warrior and dont you fucking forget it. You know what I'm like with blades...*nudging you off me slightly so I can face you* I'm ok...
{Meeting your gaze, diamond eyes crinkling with amusement at your words, a slow grin spreading my lips} I lied to you though...
*eyes narrowing dangerously, lip curling as I snarl out* About. What?!!
{Smiling erotically at your sexy snarl, whispering low} I told you I'd untie you when you'd given me what I want, and I am nowhere near finished with you.... {gloved fingers smoothing over your curled lip}
*gaze softening at your words, nipping your finger* I can handle you, warrior...
{letting my finger explore your mouth, a soft growl on my lips} I'm counting on it...

No comments:

Post a Comment