Monday 18 April 2011

The bed



{sheathed in black silk, my legs entwined with yours, gloved hand resting on your stomach, rising and falling with each contented breath, face nuzzled into the curve of your neck, the restful beat of your heart next to my cheek nourishing my heart and soul}
*stirring slightly, your warm leather-encased palm a comforting weight on my stomach, the steady rhythmic caresses of your breath on my skin fluttering in time with the beat of my heart. Turning  in your embrace as my eyes ease open, emerald fire a possessive gaze tracing the warrior beauty of your sleeping features...*
{Sensing you shift in my arms...lids cracking open...my breath catching as my gaze is met by the burning emerald light of your beautiful eyes on me...Clearing my throat...lips cracking into a grin} mmmnnn good morning nalla {softly kissing the tip of your nose, arms cinching your curves in a possessive embrace} 
*hiding my face in your chest as I yawn, wriggling on the black silk to get closer in your arms as your voice, deepened by sleep hums through me. Peeking up at you through my lashes with a lazy smile* good morning nallum...did I wake you?
{Fingers combing absently through your hair...brushing the stray strands from your face...lingering on your cheek...touching the edge of your smile...shaking my head} I was awake...Just...enjoying the moment, true. You ok nalla?
Mmmhhmm...I'm perfect...*stroking the lines of your brotherhood scar, wishing I had one as pretty as my gaze lingers on the scarred mess of my arm. Smiling into your eyes, lips moving over the strong line of your jaw, murmurs* are you ok?
{A deep purr rumbling in my throat as you kiss along the line of my jaw...neck arching back reflexively...Hands stroking down your shoulders...} you are perfect nalla...so fucking perfect, true. And I am so much more than ok...I am with you... {Letting out a long, slow contented breath}
*your words lighting my face with a deep joy, lips taking the silent hint and moving down the arched curve of your throat, following the thrumming vein that rushes with your blood, lips closing in a soft suction over your pulse, purring*
{Adam's apple bobbing in my throat as I swallow hard in response to the sucking drag of your wet lips on my pulse...my fingers drawing lazy circles around your nipple...teasing it up to a firm puckered peak...thumb brushing over the tip...Voice a barely coherent moan} I like this bed, true....never actually used it...before you...feel me?
*brow furrowing as I lift my head to look at you, eyes glazed with lust and confusion* you never slept in it? *distracted by your circling strokes around my nipple, the beaded peak sensitive, tingling, sending pulses of heat to my core*
{Staring back at you, diamond eyes blazing under black lashes, voice a hushed whisper} Never...came with the property, true...Fritz insists on changing the damn sheets...but...this place was never intended for...{gaze flicking over to the rack}...fuck...I only installed the shutters when I hoped you would accept my offer to stay... {Eyes averted at the small confession that I hoped...wanted...even then}
*eyes widening at your confession, resting my palm against your cheek, thumb stroking as I think, draping a leg over your hips, your muscular thigh trapped between both of mine, starting out slowly* you...never...*coughs* just...slept beside them? Ever? *realising that you'd wanted me for just as long as I'd wanted you, knowing that when I accepted, it was in the hope that you would come to want me with the same intense hunger that I wanted you...but I didn't know how you could never sleep beside someone...though...I never had...*
{Letting my lids close at the little intimacy of your thumb stroking my cheek, the embrace of your thighs as close a human contact as I have ever accepted...wanted...From anybody...any shred of desire to be touched brutally beaten out of me in the Camp...shaking my head slowly, voice a broken whisper} never...I didn't think I could...
*seeing the shadows of the past creep through your eyes, lowering my own to hide the monsters that frequently flicker through my mind, stroking in long, soothing caresses down your jaw and throat, over your shoulder* me neither...the only person I've ever trusted enough to sleep beside...is you...*memories of the iron coldness of my constant bed, a hanging sleep that never allowed true repose, waking to pain and cruel laughter, growling* no...This bed is ours then...*smiling shakily through the darkness flooding my mind* ours...
{arms folding around you, holding you tight against me in a protective, possessive embrace at your words...confirming something my mind only suspected though my heart already knew...kindred spirits...broken damaged souls...yet by some miracle you could make me feel whole, connected... my heart tearing in my chest at your admission of trust...the one thing I hoped most to earn from you...eyes stinging with unshed tears...clearing my throat} yes nalla...ours...
*raising my arms around your neck, your arms tight bands of steel around me, shifting so I can shower kisses over your face, heart bursting as the splinters of my soul start to re-align, the sense of belonging, of connection, a palpable shift in the region of my heart...where I thought only violence and hatred would ever be a part of me...you are slowly fixing the shattered fragments of my soul, my mind...my heart…my vision blurs as tears swim, sets the room into a watercolour, the random splash of purple in a sea of black making me laugh* always ours…
{eyes crinkling into a big, boyish grin as your hands snake around my neck and you pepper kisses all over my face and break into tearful laughter...my eyes following yours to the purple paint-splashed wall...expression melting into a hard laugh... hands cupping your cheeks seizing your face, lips crushing to yours in a fierce owning kiss} Scribe Virgin help me, but damn I love you, my adorable sexy little freak
*laughter dying under a wave of instant arousal, your kiss a branding, sensual meeting of lips and tongue, mirroring the bruising passion, dragging air into my lungs as you break from me, your words clear over the pounding of my heart* and I love you...MY warrior, MY freak...
All yours nalla... 

No comments:

Post a Comment