Monday 18 April 2011

The art of begging



{Walks silently into the Penthouse, overhearing the end of your phone conversation}
nah...I like to get up close and personal *smiles wickedly* and I got some already thanks...stole 'em off a Brother...I'll steal you some *grins* It's not hard to do...anything else you want? Ball gag? Chains? Cat O'nine tails? *nods* so...Blades and the Cat O'nine tails...done...*walking around the Penthouse* it's like a toy store...anything else? *heads for the bar and ducks under* he has *counting* ten bottles...*handling two* I'll buy him more...maybe...
{Cocks brow watching you give away my things} You do realize the Brothers tend to be rather...possessive...true..{Plots suitable 'punishments'}
*smiles slowly, covering the cell* you have another Cat O' and the Goose is easily replaced and I'm bored...*smirks* not like you can stop me...

{Smirks} have fun... while you still can, true 
*eyeing you warily* either you've decided to off me while I sleep...or *wicked smile* I'm going to be too tied up to give away your stuff
You don't beg? {Smirks} never say never, feel me?
Pfftt...that was the worst James Bond film ever...*smirks* and I'm going to love proving you wrong. I don't beg, not anymore...
{Grins} I love a challenge... 
*rolling my eyes* well this is one challenge you won't win...I've never lost *smiles slowly* but I bet I could make YOU beg...
{Snorts} Not. Happenin'. True. I am nobody's puppy, feel me? I might enjoy letting you try though {grins slowly}
Puppy? I never called you a puppy...hmm...I could get you a collar...*winks* and you would really enjoy letting me try...
{Growls and snaps my teeth, baring fangs} Big dog...the kind that could eat you alive, true.
*growls back, baring my fangs* careful with those...I bite back...*grinning, my hand still covering the phone* stop teasing me... *frowns as I look around for the TV, speaking into the cell* ummm...I don't know, he didn't exactly show me around... I'm in the bedroom...but I can't find it...and I looked last night too...maybe there's a button somewhere that makes it pop up... I should just ask...*frowning*
{Chuckles} if you beg me...I might tell you where the TV is... {Waggles brows}
*pouts, glaring at you, ending the call with a exasperated sigh* now that's just cruel...just tell me before I miss Jerry Springer and SpongeBob...
{Smirks} why would you want to waste your time on that crap when you could be on your knees begging me to make you come? Hmmm?
*snarling, snapping at your neck, getting as close as I can, looking up at you* I. DONT. BEG...end of...*sitting my ass down and dragging a whip off the wall, trailing it around on the floor*
{snatching the whip from your hand and sliding the head of it slowly up your inner thighs, leaning down to whisper huskily in your ear} too bad Tory {licking slowly up your throat before pulling away and handing you the whip} I'm sure you'll find other ways to amuse yourself, true?

*hissing, your tongue making a blazing trail up my throat* Do you get off on humiliating me? Making me beg...that’s the worse form of torture for me...after everything...the words I still hear are 'beg me for it, shellan. Beg and I'll let you feed'. *snapping the whip against your chest* Never again, V...never again...
{Meeting the fire in your emerald eyes, a flicker of sadness in my expression as I brush the stray hairs from your face, whispering} 'He who fears being conquered is sure of defeat.' {Nodding} trust is earned but you must also learn to let go..   
*watching a spot on the floor, voice low* have you let go warrior? Does the past not haunt you? Not hurt you?
{Leaning my forehead against yours, exhaling quietly} I am the embodiment of my past Tory, the sum of all that was done to me. As you are…we are frighteningly similar {bumps my forehead softly to yours then turns away to look out the glass doors} I am not HIM. Perhaps one day I will earn your trust and you will understand that Tory...

No you're not. You are so much worse. You make me feel...*glaring out the window* and that pisses me off...
{Sees my arched brow in my reflection} No Tory, I can't MAKE you feel or do or give anything of yourself. That power is yours alone, true? Just as you can't make me tell you where the TV is {grins} when you want to beg, you'll tell me, true? {Winks and brushes your lips with mine} enjoy the penthouse Tory. I'll see you later, feel me. 

*sighing as you leave me alone… where the fuck is the TV?...Growling, thinking over what you said…why is it so fucking important to him that I beg? I'll ask nicely. Will that fucking do? Similar? Yeah. We are and that's why you like him isn't it Tory?...Growls*….fucking beg my ass. I'll beg when he begs...
 

*Letting myself slide over the sheets and drop, laughing as my ass hits the floor, rocking out to Limp Bizkit 'Break Stuff' as I bounce to my feet and pad towards the bathroom. Shower first, then cause hell and drop things on the heads of people down below preferably something he would miss. Smirking as I strip and step under the hot spray, for once not worried about running mid-shower. Wrinkling my nose as I inspect the bottles around the shower, looking for shampoo and conditioner, finding only shower gel that smells too much like man, sticking to soap and lathering up my hands, running them over my hair, drowning the heavy wet tangles in bubbles, purring as the hot water crashes over me, soaking into my skin, trailing droplets over my skin as I rinse out my hair, singing softly,  tilting my head back, eyes closed. Sliding down the wall of the shower, more than content to just stay under the spray and listen to my tunes, curling in the corner, tracing my finger over my ink, feeling the ridges of scars beneath the pretty patterns, eyes fixing on the blank, scarred skin of my inner thighs wondering if maybe I can finally get tats done for the sake of it and not to symbolize a death, whether killed by me or not...frowning as bollywood starts playing on my ipod, quelling the ridiculous urge to belly dance under the water, laughing, flaring my senses out and shrugging, moving my hips to the music, since no one is here, what's the harm? Dancing around the shower, copying what I'd seen in bollywood movies and twirling my hips, smiling as the song switches to Drowning Pool 'Bodies', slowing my dancing, hair plastered to my skin, curling around my hips* That was fun...*stepping out from under the pulsating shower heads, turning the taps off and twisting my hair, looking for a brush to straighten out the curling wet mass, feeling it thud heavily against my hips as I root through cupboards, shrugging and deciding to finger-comb my curls*
 

*sauntering to one of the closets and looking at the few shirts, finding one buried at the back and pulling it over my head, falling to my knees it's so big, the writing saying 'sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me, so tie me down, pull my hair and please freaking bite me'. Smirking at the irony and wondering if it was a gag gift as I choose some toys and head for the balcony*


*sinking down onto the floor, pulling the t-shirt over my knees and peering through the railings, pushing one of the balls up to the gap* hit it through...*pushing it with my finger* hit it through the gap kitty...*laughing and holding my hand up for a high five, pushing another through the gap, wincing as it barely misses someone. Pulling more things around to the railings and putting one in the gap so the kitten can push it through* go for it ...*grinning wickedly as I toss one of the toys over the top of the railings with a flick of my hand, listening for the yelps*
{Sneaks up behind you as I approach the balcony, closing my teeth teasingly over the flesh at the base of your neck} making yourself at home Tory? {Biting back a laugh as I see what you are doing with my toys} 

*jumping guiltily at your words, shivering at your bite, turning, eyes wide, trying not to smile* yes...*nips your jaw* Now where's the TV?
{Eyes darkening as I look you over, fisting a handful of your thick damp curls, growling softly} I like your hair like this, true {leaning in to your neck, dragging your scent down into my lungs, my goatee a velvet brush behind your ear, voice deep} I like you in my clothes... I like you wearing my scent {fingers tracing the scar on your cheek, almost completely healed, just the faintest silvery line on your pale perfect face, voice a purr} why would you want television when there are so many more interesting ways to kill time...
*letting out a soft sigh as you grip my hair, relaxing back against you, your words a husky purr against my skin, raising goose bumps as your breath flutters over my damp skin, your touch making my stomach muscles clench in anticipation, breathing out the words* no interesting ways to kill time when you're alone...other than making your collection smaller *smiling wickedly, hands gripping the railing*
{Glances over the railing, briefly wondering whether a ball gag travelling at terminal velocity off the top of the Commodore would kill a human on impact. Turning my attention back onto you, grasping your jaw in my gloved hand, sucking your lower lip between my teeth, fangs tugging, tongue wetting, diamond eyes flipping up to meet your mischievous expression} you just aren't being inventive enough then Tory... 

*snapping playfully as my lip gets captured between your fangs, turning so I can face you, leaning back against the railing, my eyes drinking in the sight of you, pushing the heavy length of my hair over my shoulder, eyebrow quirking* oh I'm plenty inventive...look at how I redecorated, now you have more space and those toys look better down there don't you think? *looking over my shoulder at the ground*
{dropping a hand to stroke your bare thigh, hitching the hem of that ridiculous shirt just a little higher, so my fingers trail over your hip bone, a soft growl in my throat as I realize you aren't wearing any panties underneath it, my voice a purr in your ear} if I didn't know you better Tory, I would say you were trying to provoke me...begging to be punished even...{Lips twitching, holding back a smile} 

*eyes sparkling up at you, raising my foot to rub over your calf and up your thigh as your fingers graze my skin, a hot, teasing trail over the sensitive skin of my thigh* Begging? Never, but there may be some slight persuasion...I have been quite...*purring* naughty, true
{Eyes hooded, fixed intently on yours as my hand trails up over the sensitive skin of your abs and down to slip between your thighs threatening, teasingly close, but not actually brushing against your core, my voice deepening as I sense your mounting arousal} yes Tory, you have been very, very naughty {grins at the cat weaving about at our feet, brushing our ankles with her fur}
*eyes narrowing dangerously, your teasing hand inches away from where I need it, running my foot along your inner thigh, arching over the railings slightly, trying to get your hand where I need you to touch me so badly, your fingers skipping away every time I move*
{eyes flashing with hunger, my arousal jerking in my leathers as you arch back against the railing, both my hands clasping your hips, pushing the shirt higher, my palms sliding up your waist and over the swells of your breasts, brushing over the taut peaks of your nipples, my tongue flicking out to moisten my lower lip, fangs throbbing at the sight of your naked body exposed to me out here on the balcony} 

*gasping, nipples hard peaks as the cool air licks over them, strangely more aroused as you expose my body to the night, catching my bottom lip with my fang, arching back further, hair tumbling over the railing* Don't let me fall...*the words hushed, carried by the breeze, my legs parting further, one wrapped around your thigh, pushing up on my toes with the other, my core on fire* Fuck...touch me!!
{my voice a hot whispered breath against your ear} how could I ever let you fall, Tory, when you are the one who taught me to fly {coasting my rough hands over your flesh, thumbs brushing back over your nipples in the briefest touch as I sink down to my knees, fingers sinking into the soft cheeks of your ass, gripping you hard, my mouth level with your core, the scent of your arousal like a flame to my blood firing my hunger, igniting all my senses. Gaze flipping up to your eyes as I speak, my breath hot against your core} touch you...here?

  yes...*a ragged moan dragged from my throat as I watch you, every muscle tensed in anticipation of that touch, fingers digging into the metal of the railing, holding on tight, hips bucking towards your mouth, your breath teasing my clit, about to combust* Please...
{Hooking one arm behind your knee, resting your calf on my shoulder, trailing a deliciously slow path of tongue and lips and fangs up your inner thigh, growling against your quivering flesh, teasing, drawing it out, knowing exactly where you want me to be} hmmm...say please again Tory. {Voice a husky pant} Say please V...That is the sexiest fucking word I have ever heard {nipping at your thigh with my fangs} 

*going rigid at your words, realizing what I just did, swallowing against the sudden knot in my throat, trying to refocus on the flames licking their way over my skin, battling with the need to run and the need to just give in to you. Voice catching* Please V....Please...
{That word...my name on your lips unleashing the erotic frenzy that has been prowling just beneath the surface of my heated skin. Without warning, my mouth claiming the slick folds of your core in a hard, needful kiss, my lips sucking and rolling your clit onto my tongue, my hot ragged breath a stark contrast to the chill night air, my gloved hand kneading your ass, gripping you hard, tilting your hips up to my mouth, needing to get even closer, deeper, inside you, devouring your tender flesh, moaning against you as I push two fingers deep inside you, your inner muscles clenching me as I feast on your sweet juices}
*Entire being jolting as though a heavy electric current had been passed through me, moaning loud, clinging to the cool, biting metal skin flushed, feverishly grinding against your mouth as your tongue slides through my folds, your fingers stabbing deep, rolling my hips, needing more of you inside me, releasing one hand to tangle in your hair, forcing you closer, my heel digging into your shoulder as half of my body hangs suspended over New York, mind buzzing, fires breaking out all over me* more...please...more...
{my deep, rumbling growl of pleasure vibrating through your core as you beg for more, driving me totally fucking wild with hunger, my face using your grinding undulations to stimulate right over the sensitive, throbbing bud of your clit, building pressure and speed, tongue flicking furiously, keeping pace with my deep-thrusting fingers as they pound repeatedly in and out of your slick core. My cock heavy, straining for release, the hard stone digging in as I worship your body on my knees, diamond eyes flicking up to steal a glance at your beautiful, flushed face, a mask of erotic pleasure against the New York night skyline} So. Fucking. Beautiful... 

*The heady combination of your fingers, your tongue, your scent and your words, growled and sincere, sends me flying over the edge of the tower of pleasure I have been climbing since you first bit the nape of my neck, core spasming rhythmically around your fingers, your name an ecstatic scream on my lips, soaring with pleasure, trembling, burning, every slight tremor of my core contracting sending bolts through me* Dear Virgin...what have you done to me? *panting, the words coming hard and fast with my release*
{the shuddering, trembling, explosion of your climax ripples through my body, a great triumphant tidal wave of pleasure crashing over you and into me as you soar in my hands, my grip on you never wavering as you ride out your release, my name on your lips a victory roar...MINE!! Slipping my fingers from you, clutching you around your waist, still on my knees as I rest my stubbled cheek against your soft abdomen, my voice a husky pant as I laugh softly against your skin} Nothing you didn't beg me to do, true? {Casting my eyes up to your face} 

*eyes closed, both hands stroking through your hair and along your jaw, playing with the ends of your hair as I laugh* that wasn't begging, warrior...*smiling lazily, your stubble rasping against my stomach, holding you to me as I come down from the clouds* it was asking...*fluttering my eyelids open as I sense your gaze on my face, offering a tentative smile* it was asking...
{Cracking a grin, the muscles in my jaw trembling with the threat of full on laughter, eyes twinkling with mischief} well in that case Tory, your male likes how you ask him. A lot. True? You should try it more often…
*glaring playfully as I sink to my knees in front of you, taking your face in my hands and nipping the tip of your nose* I'll just bet he does...*shaking my head, trailing biting kisses along your jaw, until your words register, freezing, cheek pressed to yours, a whisper in your ear* MY male?
{drawing back to cradle your face in my palms, scanning your expression for signs of rejection, my eyes full of hope and trepidation as they meet your shining emerald stare, my voice a deep and broken whisper} yes Tory. YOUR male... 

*inhaling sharply as you repeat the words I thought you'd said, my eyes widening in shock even as something inside me screams MINE!!! Over and over again, begging me to say something, anything, my throat closing as tears burn in my eyes, wondering why the fuck you would want to be mine, why you would want any permanent connection to me. Closing my eyes and listening to my instincts, feathering my thumb over your neck as I lean in gently and press my lips to yours, the slightest brush conveying all I couldn't say, that yes you were mine...and I was yours...had been for a while and I just didn't know it*
{heart hammering in my throat watching the warring expressions play on your face, the scent of your tears washing over me as I screw my eyes closed, wincing slightly in expectation of a fight...until I feel the soft press of your lips on mine... My lids flipping wide in surprise as it dawns on me that you are not saying no? I grab handfuls of your soft hair in my fists and pepper your face with fierce possessive kisses, growling out the words} Yours Tory. Yours. I fucking love you. True. 

*laughing happily as you rain kisses over my skin, catching your face in my palms and looking deep into your diamond eyes, your words filling me with something I have never felt. Like I'm not broken anymore, that I have something to live for, the words flowing easily* and I am yours, V...Yours. I fucking love you too...*laughing, a soft blush spreading over my cheeks as I finally admit it*
{Relishing that rare blush... such a private, precious moment... my lips claiming yours in a deep, possessive kiss, smiling against your mouth. Peering over the balcony at the ball gags and toys strew around the sidewalk below} funny way you have of showing it, feel me? {Unable to contain the laughter any longer} 

  *kissing the tip of your nose* yeah I feel you...and you deserved that *nodding my head to the fallen toys, grinning*
{Frowns} I deserved it? What did I do? {Wide innocent eyes} 

*raising an eyebrow* you didn't tell me where the TV was...and I was BORED...and that cat is addicted to SpongeBob...so you were mean and I took away some of your toys...plus it was fun *winks*
{Furrows brow, leveling you with a stern look} clearly you need some instruction in the true meaning of 'fun'

  *batting my lashes* you're saying it wouldn't be fun to see someone get nailed by a ball gag? I was only aiming for lawyers *smiles sweetly*
{Snarls and nips at your sweet smile} that is exactly what I'm saying Tory {suppressing a laugh} 

...lawyers are unnatural...vampires without fangs, bloodsuckers who don't drink blood...they must be stopped...by ball gag *smirks*
{Barks a laugh} death by ball-gag? Did I say you weren't inventive? I take it all back {chuckles} you are HIGHLY creative {winks}  

*nods seriously* legends say it's the only way they can be killed... *leaning up to kiss you, tugging on your bottom lip* I was doing the world a favor...*grins* and I am HIGHLY creative...when devising unusual deaths...*sheepish smile*
Unnnhh {my body hardening to your touch} you have certainly mastered the art of killing me by slow, excruciatingly divine torture, true
I learnt from the best *trailing my hand down your chest, tracing your muscles through your shirt* you torture me sweetly simply by being...
{Baring fangs, the thought of you 'learning' from any other male flooding my brain with thoughts of ripping them apart and leaving their broken bodies for the sun. Fuck! No rationalizing the bonded male instinct, true. The desire to mark you with my scent and make you mine overriding logical thought. Whoa V!! Bottling it up, rearranging my expression to a semblance of sanity} I intend to work on the torture feel me? {Sly grin} 

*backing up, startled as you bare your fangs at me, going over what I said in my head, finding nothing wrong, wondering if I imagined your reaction as your face smoothes out, refocusing on your words* torture? *smiles slowly* I'm definitely reciprocating that torture...
{Slow smile} Goodnight my sexy, inventive, cruel torturer {licks slowly up your neck and growls by your ear} dream of V {smirks} 

Tease!!!! *pouting* dream of V...yeah dream of killing V for making me need a cold shower...*growls* fucking males...*grinning*
 

No comments:

Post a Comment