Tuesday 19 April 2011

Fight



*Slipping quietly from the bed, eyes lingering on his sleeping form as I tug on my leathers, his shirt, my boots and the variety of blades that slot into the leather straps of my chest holster and wrist sheathes, Glocks a reassuring weight on my hips. He may be mad, I know this, but I can't not hunt any longer. It is in my blood, a calling in the cool night, a dark seductive whisper...to fight, to kill. Quietly sliding open the glass doors, the shutters having lifted an hour earlier, I dematerialize from the balcony to downtown Caldwell materializing on a roof. Best place to be, high, out of the way of civilians and humans, hidden by the shadows which curl around me. My blades shine like mercury in the moonlight, as I pace along the edge, moving cat-like as I skip from rooftop to rooftop. I need this, the freedom, the wind, the night caressing my skin like a lover. I leap across a wide divide and run, feet light as I fly across the rooftops, laughing with exhilaration. It has been too long. The shadows my dancing partners as I move through the town, eyes keen watchful, even as I play. The lessers must be hiding...but I will be here when they decide to crawl out of the black ooze they were made from. I will be here...as always...and no one can stop me*
 Gone...she's fucking gone... {growling, pacing the Penthouse as I arm up and check my weapons...double checking the bathroom  already knowing you aren't there. Stepping out onto the balcony, drawing in a deep breath, willing the night air to calm the adrenaline coursing through my veins. Focusing...reaching out with my insticts...feeling the blood link...seeking you out. Fingers pressed to my temples...heart beat slowing...the blood link with you thrumming through me like a live wire...closing my eyes and dematerializing to the rooftop...and fuck that blood link shit was better than GPS...appearing right behind you just as the four whited out lessers round the corner of the alley below in line formation... slipping my gloved hand over your mouth so you don't reveal our position...whispering quietly in your ear} Shhhhh...it's me, true {indicating the lessers in the alley below with my free hand}
*biting down hard on the hand that slips over my mouth, even as your voice sounds in my ear, ducking out of reach the minute your hold loosens and spinning, voice an angry whisper* why the fuck do you think I'm here? I can smell those fuckwads a mile away...it's why I stopped *eyes narrowing* what are you doing here anyway? *peering over the edge calculating the jump, fight already running through my head, blades a cold kiss in my palms* four...why only four?
{Jerking my hand back, diamond eyes levelling you with a glare} You fucking bit me?! {eyes narrowed whispering angrily} we had a deal, true. No. Trouble. {biting my tongue, knowing it's totally fucking pointless trying to stop you at this point...exhaling loudly} come on, lets kill these motherfuckers already Tory...
*smirking, sauntering to the edge* I thought you liked it when I bit you? *winking as I drop down over the side, landing in a silent crouch, my boots making no sound as I hit the floor, straightening, the lessers oblivious as I wait impatiently for you, a coiled shadow in the darkness of the alley, the lessers pinpoints of white blond...targets*
{shaking my head, lips twitching with a grin as I dematerialize ten feet in front of the lessers...stopping them dead in their tracks... rolling my shoulders...grinning wide, flashing fangs, sneering} Happy fucking Halloween ladies {unsheathing a blade...assuming fighting stance and curling my fingers to beckon the smelly fuckers on}
*rolling my eyes at your arrogance, hiding a laugh that I think it's cute and sneaking playfully up behind them, tapping one on the shoulder, a sweet innocent smile on my face as he twirls, startled* hey baby...I'm confused...arent you dead? *grinning wide, fangs flashing as snap my foot into his knee, toppling him like a domino* warrior...can we play now?
{flashing you a big grin, feeling a swell of pride seeing my female handle herself} Game fucking on, Tory {Striking the first lesser that comes at me, gloved fist a battering ram...cracking into the things face, splintering its facial bones like matchsticks, black oily blood splattering the front of my leathers as it reels back on its heels, turning quickly as another comes for me...gaze flipping over to see how you're getting along with your date for the evening, cocking a brow, admiring your technique as my shitkicker connects with the lesser square in the chest, flattening him}
*Ducking the driving fist of a second Lesser, one who strangely reminds me of Stewie from Family Guy, dropping low and slamming my fist into his jaw, the bones fragmenting under the force of the blow, bringing my knee up lightening fast between his legs as he flails backwards, his shrieks hurting my ears, almost concealing the hushed slide of metal against leather as my first baby slashes at my back, going for the soft flesh above my hips. I snarl, snapping his arm at the elbow and twisting, driving the blade home into his side with a satisfying squelch, showering me in black*
{Gagging on the sweet stench rolling off the MOFO lying on his ass on the asphalt...looming over it...fangs bared...fisting its upper arms...the satisfying snap as both shoulders pop out of their sockets broken by its agonised scream. Bored of playing with this one, I quickly frisk its pockets, retrieving a wallet and cell then sneer into its face} time to go home to daddy, true {diamond gaze meeting the soulless pits of the lessers eyes as I drive my blade home, no time to enjoy the satisfying flash as another lesser launches itself on my back, a hunting knife in its grip. Swinging around to face you, holding the lessers knife hand at arm's length with pure, brute force, calling out...voice amused} How you doing baby? 
*smiling brightly over at you, the lesser struggling to free his arm, other fist caught in mine* teaching the kiddies how to play nice, love...they're being naughty *crushing the fist, pulverising the fine bones in his hand as I snap his other arm, the bone slicing through skin* you're bleeding all over me...bad boy!!! *plucking the knife from his limp fingers, arm dangling uselessly, his pained moans annoying even as he tries to fight* Bored now...*the knife falls to the floor in a clatter of metal and I twirl, dancing gracefully, retractable swords extending mid rotation and arching in a delicate scissor to slice through the heavy trunk of his neck. Suspended for a minute, souless eyes bulging with shock, a thin trickle of blood circling his throat like a crimson necklace...before separating completely and falling to the alley floor with muffled thuds. Head cocked to the side, watching the twitching die to stillness. Stewie is on my back the instant his buddy stops moving, rage a snarling in my ear, wretching as his scent permeates the very core of my soul with its sickly evil. His arms are tight bands around my neck and I crouch, gaining air, twisting and hammering his parasitic backpack of a body into the alley floor, his spine shattering with the impact, every bone sticking out of his skin, a macabre pincushion* Sorry Stewie...price of listening to your daddy, true? *smirking, my blades a beautiful glinting silver as I double bury them in his chest, twisting them through the splintered protection of his ribs, going kleptomaniac as I rifle through his pockets* oohhh...iPhone...fancy...*flipping open the wallet* ha...hello Stewart!!
{Grinning back and winking before slamming my gloved fist back hand into the face of the lesser on my back, a low grunt accompanying the black ooze spluttering from its nose and lips. Grasping its knife wrist in both hands and wrenching hard pivoting to face the MOFO eye to fucking eye while I gut him like a fish with his own hunting knife, the blade slicing down through the flesh of its abdomen, opening him up like a tin of beans, guts and black reeking fluid spilling onto the asphalt. Shielding my nose from the cloying sweet baby powder stench with a hand as I search its pockets.Stealing a glance at you playing with an iPhone, bent over the lesser you've just skewered like a fucking Spatchcock chicken, cocking a brow} you like to play with your prey before you kill it Tory? {unsheathing my dagger and driving it through the spot where the lesser's heart once beat...putting the fucker out of its misery in a blinding flash} 
*laughing, the cash smuggled safely in the back pocket of my leathers as I toss you the iPhone* fucker was new...forgot to wipe his messages...inbox and outbox are crammed...there are photos too...*trailing off, lip curled in a snarl* why were there only four? They have been hunting in much larger packs as of late...this is...boring...
{catching the iPhone with a low laugh, pocketing it as the first lesser I coldcocked lurches to its feet, face bloody and mangled like chewed toffee, shaking arm extended, the muzzle of its gun trained right in my face, finger trembling on the trigger, answering you in a sarcastic whisper, eyes fixed on the gun} fuck yeah, very fucking boring, true...
*rising from my crouch slowly, eyes locked on the gun, panic hazing my thoughts, hand twitching for my Glock until those evil eyes fix on me with a piercing glance, daring me...I won't be fast enough...he's closer to you than I am...flicking my concentration to you, muscle in my jaw clenched, hastily speeding through my options and coming up blank* warrior...*for the first time unsure* you shouldnt have followed me, huh? could have been safe in bed, true? *what the fuck do I do?*
{Fuck! Watching the lesser's finger depress the trigger like it's happening in slow motion...only milliseconds to react, I pivot sideways, tossing the dagger I'm still holding, watching it flip hilt over tip...striking the gun...just as the shot rings out, deafening in the silence of the alley...the force as it punches through my chest knocking me back on the heels of my shitkickers...and then the searing pain rips through me, hot red blood seeping out over my leathers...diamond eyes, bright  with panic, sliding over to you...hoping to fuck you keep it together long enough to take the bastard out before he gets in another shot}
*my scream is a snarling violence that rips through the alley with the force of a hurricane, the temperature plummeting below freezing in a millisecond, a wave of rage pulsing from my body as I pull the triggers, both Glocks emptying into his head in a torrent of bullets, brain matter,black oozing graffitti on the wall, decorating the alley with my fury his head exploding like a watermelon, skull nothing but dust and cerebral cortex as it rains down over us. Only when his stump of a body crashes to the floor like a torn up tree do I allow myself to fall, knees crumpling, crawling through viscera, reaching out a hand to touch you, snatching it back, tears shimmering* Nallum...I don't...I can't...what do I do?
{planted on my ass against the alley wall, knees pulled up, head hanging on my shoulders, pain etched into the planes of my face, gloved hand pressed to the wound in my chest, trying to stem the blood spurting out between my fingers...watching awestruck as you annihilate the lesser, even as my vision starts to blur, heartbeat a thready hammer in my ears, voice a hoarse croak as you reach for me} Tory. Look at me. I need you to call Rhage for backup {pressing a blood smeared cell phone into your extended palm. Tell Rhage to bring the Escalade, true...need medical attention. You...get rid of the evidence...stab the rest of them back to the Omega {head falling back against the wall, every breath a sawing agony}
*trembling as I take the cell, brushing my fingers down your cheek* You die...I'll fucking follow you, feel me? *flipping open the cell and hitting the speed dial you ingrained into my head the previous night, waiting for Rhage to answer, cursing under my breath* Rhage, fuck man...we need backup NOW, you do not want him dying *fighting tears* Rhage *biting back a snarl* I'm not your brother...It's Tory...I need a pickup...NOW...*tacking on* please...Vishous is hurt
{pulling a half grin through the lightheaded haze of impending shock...my Tory...always the fucking hard ass...bubbles of air frothing the blood pouring from my chest...pneumothorax...bullet must have punctured the lung} 
*hissing, pulling your shirt over my head through my holsters and holding it to the wound* don't you die... 
{smiling weakly as you take over putting pressure on the wound, coughing blood} yes...mistress...is Rhage coming?
*nodding, tears streaming down my face as I gently wipe blood from the corner of your mouth* yes nallum... .
{gurgling rattles coming from my chest with each breath...meeting your eyes} you were fucking amazing tonight... 
*kissing you gently* I'm always fucking amazing baby *smirking through my tears and looking up at Rhage as his footfalls came to a stop beside us...God how time passed* help him *a command, on the razors edge of my sanity as I tremble with panic, heart thudding in my chest* 
{glancing up seeing Hollywood's massive silhouette in the alley} Guess you forgave me for the eyebrow, brother?
 *voice a snarling melody as the blond Brother looks over my trembling form, his concern an irritation when I am not the one BLEEDING TO DEATH* I'm solid...but if you're taking him to Havers...*looking at you * I can't go there, they banned me...after I killed a lesser in their waiting room...*frowning*
{Rising on shaky legs, bracing myself against Rhage's big frame, eyes darting to yours, voice wet and choked} Fuck Havers. You come with ME 
*heaving a sigh of relief and sliding into the Escalade beside you* I'd rather you didn't fuck Havers... 
{Gets in alongside you, sprawling out on the back seat} fuck, I'm leaking all over the leather upholstry, true 

No comments:

Post a Comment