Monday 18 April 2011

Bonded



I shocked YOU {low laugh} didn't think that was possible thought it was what you wanted...guess I wanted everyone to know how fuck awesome you are  I'm not ashamed of us, true. And yeah, if you're nice, I'll consider the ink...
It WAS what I wanted,  just didn't think YOU wanted to yet, I will never be ashamed of us *kisses you softly, murmuring* how nice do I have be? *smiling wickedly* I did save one of your Glocks...and didn't let the girls buy you the purple things they were looking at, though one, I might have to get in black leather...its very 'Teeth' videoish *smirks, then softens* you're fuck awesome too, warrior...
Hmmmm {claims your mouth, playing my fangs over your lips, nibbling} you can be very persuasive when you want to be...what ink do you want?
Mmmm...*speaking softly against your lips, hands entwining behind your head* I said you could decide, true? You can write what you like I don't want pictures there...just words in the Old Language...*meets your gaze* think you can handle it?
{Closing my eyes, savouring the taste of your lips, your scent all around me} I can handle the Old Language and you don't look like a flincher, true? {Grins against your lips} But what to write...that's a very personal thing feel me?
*smirks, nipping the corner of your mouth* flinch? Fuck no...I like the pain...you just have to work over the scars which is...errrm hard...I've been told *coughs, frowning* and I'm TRUSTING you not to write some bullshit, like Twinkies rock or something *smirks*
{frowns hard, running my fingers over your bare shoulder, tracing the ink and scars, knowing when the time is right, if you want to talk about what...grits teeth... he did to you, I'll be there for you, but I'll never push, not when I know how it feels...} you can trust me Tory. I won't fuck it up, true and the scars have never been a problem for me, true? {Meeting your eyes} although...if you bring Barbie into my Penthouse, I might be forced to reconsider what gets inked, feel me? {Tugs your lip teasingly}
you know I have no clothes but the ones I was wearing? I can't walk around in your clothes all day, forever....
 I like you in my clothes {licks lips} You can sneak out of the Penthouse if you want to babe, I can just punish you for it later...{winks}
*slow smile* too true...I have yet to taste you...
{Low moan, tracing a finger over your lips} fuck Tory, you are the most delicious distraction...
*catching your finger with my fang, tongue swirling around the tip, eyes twinkling wickedly* sorry...
{Lids low eyes glued to your mouth, the wet caress of your tongue sending a jolt of raw, erotic hunger straight to my groin} don't apologise
*sucking your finger into my mouth, fangs nipping, thinking of something much better, core weeping as I taste you*
{Fangs throbbing, mouth dry, heart accelerating as your pink lips close suggestively around my finger and I slide it in a little further then pull it back a little, in and out, feeling the warm wet sucking drag of your mouth} Unnnhh Tory...
*purring around your finger as you slide it slowly deeper, my thighs clenching, fingers fumbling with the button of your leathers, biting gently as I suck harder*
{Thigh muscles twitching in anticipation, cock straining hard against my leathers as you spring the button. Finger grazing your fangs as I drag it from your tight hot mouth, replacing it with my tongue in a deep penetrating kiss savoring the warmth and texture of your tongue}
*moaning softly, the sound lost as your mouth crushes over mine, tongue stroking over yours, slipping my hand down beneath the waistband of your leathers to grasp you in my hand, velvet over steel, so wonderfully hard against my palm, beginning a slow stroke*
{Hissing against your mouth as you grasp my erection, the hard length kicking in your grip, my hands weaving into your hair, clutching big fistfuls of your dark waves, fangs punching into my lower lip as you start your slow, sensuous stroke, voice a husky whisper} yes...
*watching the pleasure on your face, rubbing my thumb over the head, voice seductively low* yes what? What do you want, V? Tell me...
{six pack flexing reflexively as your thumb sends darts of pure electric pleasure shooting up my spine, my eyes glazed with hunger, tongue flicking out over my lips as I answer you in a desperate pleading whisper} Your mouth Tory...fuck... {Groaning loudly at the thought of those sweet snarling lips wrapped around my shaft, hands tightening in your hair} Please Tory...
well...since you asked so nicely *eyes locked to yours as I sink to my knees, wetting my lips, eye level with your hard, heavy arousal, my core a throbbing, wet ache between my legs, easing your leathers down your hips, hand still stroking you as I part my lips* for the record, I kneel for no one *winking as I slowly lean forward, breath caressing the tip, lips closing over the blunt head*
{Eyes wild with lust, locked on yours, as you sink down before me, your hot breath sending shivers of anticipation through my cock, the lick of fear as you confront my scars blazing into a pure, undistilled, hot desire, the sheen on your parted lips almost enough to make me come, breath leaving me in a rush as your lips engulf my head and the wet velvet of your tongue sweeps over the sensitive tip}
*watching your face draw taut with pleasure as I take you into my mouth, tongue playing over the swollen head, a moan vibrating down your thick shaft at the feel of you between my lips, sucking softly at first, tasting, testing, gazing at you intently, learning what draws those delicious sounds from you, what makes your breath catch, sliding you deeper, fangs grazing ever so gently as I follow the instinctive movements of your hips, the soft suction, the swirling of my tongue around your base coming naturally in my need to please you. I coast my hand down my stomach, slipping it gently between my legs to stroke in time to your rhythm*
{My throbbing shaft growing harder with each attentive stroke of your tongue, lips peeled back over my fangs as you draw low moans of  pleasure from deep in my throat, my hands fisting your hair, urging you deeper, wanting all of your mouth, hips arching forward, a flush of sweat breaking out on my skin as your vibrating moan sends a shudder of ecstasy through my body, the warm, wet suction of your mouth turning my breath to a husky pant as you plunge your head down onto my arousal, your wet pink lips drawn taut over my flesh} don't stop...
*Laughing darkly at your words, no thoughts of stopping, opening my throat and taking you in to the hilt, feathering my thumb over your hipbone as my hand reaches out to grasp your hip, feeling your muscles tense and release as you thrust deeper, throat closing around you, contracting tightly as you slide yourself through my lips, my thighs growing slick with my juices as your pleasure washes through me*
Fuck! Tory... {pecs tightening, shoulders straining, the cords on my neck standing out as your throat squeezes my pulsing cock, pumping me, the smell of your lush arousal pushing me right to the edge, my slick skin giving off an unfamiliar dark spicy scent, each breath a ragged moan in time with your ever quickening strokes, my balls tightening as your fingers stroke my hip bone, cursing your name on a hoarse shout} I'm going to come Tory.....
*Inhaling deeply, my eyes closing on a moan of pleasure as a strange scent fills my head, your shout praising my ears, locking my eyes back to yours, nails grasping into your hip as your thrusts get faster, closing my lips around you and curling my tongue around the head as you pass through my lips, letting you control the pace, your hands tightening almost painfully in my hair, cock kicking inside me, one thought broadcasting loud and clear in my head...come for me...please...*
{Feeling lost in your beautiful gaze as every muscle in my body goes rigid for the briefest moment, fangs dropping fully, slicing down into my lip, shouting your name, my cock spasming between your lips, the full force of my release spraying down your throat, filling your mouth with my hot juices, face contorted with the most intense pleasure as you take all of me...my chest clenching in awe that you would offer me this beautiful gift... heart swelling with love at the intense power you hold over me even here on your knees before me, my bonding scent flooding the room, mingling with the delicious smell of the sex and your lush arousal} Oh Tory...
*swallowing your release as it jets into my mouth, the taste and scent of you a heady combination, making my body weep even more for you, your face the most beautiful thing I've ever seen as you orgasm for me, milking every last drop from you, pulling back, tongue flicking out to catch any remaining drops and smiling* delicious...
{Breath sawing in my chest, every nerve ending tingling, every muscle twitching with the force of my release. Easing you up from your knees, one hand supporting the small of your back, the other cupping the nape of your neck, holding you to me as I capture your wet lips, tasting us both there...so intimate...so erotic...lips curving into a grin} yes, you are Tory...utterly delicious
*blushing, stroking the tip of my finger over your smile, resting against you, breathing in deep as I frown, confused* what is that smell?
{kissing your flushed cheeks then burying my face in your hair, breathing you in, nuzzling your neck, closing you into my strong arms whispering in a gruff laugh} that Tory, is Eau de MINE!! Exclusive only to you...my mate...my love, true...
*running my nose up your throat, arms wrapping around your waist and pressing myself flush against you* THAT'S the bonding scent? It's amazing...I need some of this...to mark you...as mine...*chewing my lip, caressing your back as I puzzle over it*
{My frown hidden in your hair} You didn't...emm...you didn't know what it was? {Suppressing a growl as my thoughts shift to your hellren, the one you killed, clearing my throat} Actually, it works the other way around Tory. My scent on your skin... It's like a signal to any other male to stay the fuck away, feel me?
*Eyes widening in surprise* I never knew...the Glymera don't teach that and I've never...smelled it before...so people will know that I am yours?...*narrowing my eyes* but Draven never...does it happen all the time?
{Running my hand through your hair and slowly stroking your back} other males of our race would know...and no, it doesn't happen for every mated couple... matings of convenience are the norm for the Glymera. Bonding is something deeper...physical...spiritual... {Mumbling} fuck {thinking I should shut up before you get cold feet... thinking I own you} Bonded males are highly protective and possessive about their mates...and loyal... {Voice lowering an octave} they would do anything to please their mate...
*resting my head against your chest, silently taking in your words, pleasure thrumming through me with everything you say, my voice hushed, muffled against your shirt* then it is an honor, warrior...to be your mate...
{Letting out a breath of relief at your reaction, feeling exposed, at the mercy of my physiology and yet overwhelmed with joy that you aren't running for cover, speaking softly into your hair} I love you Tory, I love you so fucking much it hurts
*a sob wrenching from my throat at your words, tears falling fast onto the soft fabric of your shirt, clinging to you as wave after wave of emotion crashes over me, unable to comprehend that you love ME that much, though you've said it before I never got it, it never stuck in my head that you were serious, mumbling into your shirt* "You know that when I hate you, it is because I love you to a point of passion that unhinges my soul." I love you Vishous... you put my soul back together again...I love you
{clinging to you fiercely, cradling your body in my arms, rocking you gently as you sob into my shirt, no words necessary, just me holding onto you and you to me}

No comments:

Post a Comment