Tuesday 19 April 2011

Goodbye

{grins wide} My good morning just got better true {sits on the edge of the bed, leathers creaking} 
*shifting as the bed dips* you're dressed...*propping up on my elbow, stealing a kiss* it's too early... 
{lingering on your lips, inhaling your scent. Passes you your caramel frappuccino} you fell asleep on the couch... {winks}
Mmmm...*taking a lazy draw on the straw, hissing at the brain freeze* sorry... I guess you finally exhausted me *grins*
{low laugh} highly fucking improbable, true {frowns} you should drink real coffee...
I don't like real coffee...*stretching cat-like, yawning around the straw* why are you dressed?
{cocks brow} naked warrior vampires in Starbucks? Might draw a crowd, true?
Ah...true *laughs* females would be dropping dead as you passed...thank you for fetching it nallum...
{taking the frappuccino from your hand and placing it on the bedside table, diamond eyes cutting back to you, my expression turning serious, leather clad knuckles brushing down your cheek} I'm dressed because I have to leave nalla...for a few days
*swallowing down the sudden tightness in my throat, nuzzling into the leather caress* where are you going?
{My gaze taking in your face, memorising every feature, voice cracking} The Old Country, on biz for Wrath...ten days
*nodding, gaze shimmering* ten days? Fuck *refusing to cry...my soul aching at the loss* well...come back to me alive...
I swear it, shellan mine {pressing a cell phone into your palm, brows knit tight} It's not me...but...
*fingers grasping the cell like a lifeline in a sea of emotions, tears welling as I remove my sleep shirt* it's not me...but...
{fisting the shirt, bringing it to my face, dragging your scent deep into my lungs, fighting to calm the emotions that threaten to betray me, clearing my throat} My Brothers are sworn to look out for you while I am gone. Don't do anything stupid like getting yourself killed, true, or I swear I'll come back and re-animate your ass just so I can kill you myself...
*releasing a watery laugh, chest tight, heart pained and beating hard* I won't die if you don't, hellren mine... I promise
Good deal {voice hoarse as I dip my head to kiss either side of your throat} fuck, I'm going to miss you, true
*eyes closing, fingers threading in your hair* I'll miss you more...so fucking much...I love you...Go...before I chain you...
{Hooking my palm to the nape of your neck, pulling you into a bruising kiss} I love you too Tory...so fucking much {tearing myself away from your arms, standing up to full height, adjusting my weapons, slinging the black duffel over my shoulder, turning my head to take one last, lingering look at you, sleepy and tousled and tangled in my black sheets}
*eyeing the duffel, knowing I could probably fit in if I tried, fangs gnawing my lip to shreds as I whisper* ...go...
{swallowing hard, clearing my throat, forcing a smile, eyes suspiciously bright, inclining my head once to you before turning to the door, willing my shitkickers to move one heavy step at a time} Goodbye nalla...
*grabbing your pillow to my chest, inhaling deep as stabs of pain spear my heart with every step you take* goodbye nallum...

No comments:

Post a Comment