Monday 18 April 2011

A Confession



*Ringing down to reception and ordering ten cans of vibrant purple paint, frowning as I survey the room and wonder which walls to decorate. Wondering if it's too much to add green and make it really like Barney. Tilting my head to the side as I pick up a can and slosh the paint over a wall, watching it drip bright purple, eyes wide, laughter bubbling up in my throat* How to piss off a vampire 101. Paint his kinky place psychedelic purple *smiles sweetly* so cute when he snarls…
{cocks brow} are you trying to provoke me? {strokes my goatee plotting suitable... punishments} Have fun, true {wicked grin}
 *wide eyes* oh no!!! Is da big bad vampire gonna gets me? *fake trembling* so scared!!! *throws more paint on the wall*
 ....Better defiling my Penthouse than draining civilians... 
*snarls* I cannot believe you brought that up!!! *hand curling into a fist* It was a mistake... 
{growls low, biting out the words} I would have fed you... you only had to ask...
I didnt think you'd WANT to!!! because of what I've done...this shit in my veins?!! The blood of a thief and a murderer
{raking a hand through my hair, jaw set hard, diamond eyes piercing} how can you be so blind Tory?
*confused, flinching away from the look in your eyes* I'm not blind!!! *quietly* I didnt want to taint you...
{my expression softening, tilting your chin up, forcing you to look at me} you are blind to how I feel about you...
*eyes skipping away* I am the annoyingly sexy thorn in your side, that's how you feel...
{fisting my hair, brow furrowed, eyes fixed on the ceiling} right Tory...that's why I tracked you across Caldwell, saved that Glymera asshole's life, offered you my place, my blood, my...yeah {voice cracking} all for a quick...blind Tory, true
then enlighten me!!! For fuck sake if I'm so blind, open my fucking eyes!! *feeling the tears burn as I watch you*
{cradling your face in my rough hands, lowering my face to meet your tear stained eyes} Fuck Tory, you are the strongest, most beautiful, addictive, smart ass female I have ever had the profound annoyance to meet and you are utterly blind if you can't see how much I fucking love your scary, funny ass, true.
*my lip trembles at the force of my emotion as your hands cup my face tenderly, my eyes flitting anywhere but your face, unable to look into your gorgeous, dazzling and mind blowingly sexy diamond eyes. And then you speak. And my mind can barely keep up with your words, half laughing, half crying , my biggest faults somehow the reason why you...love me? My voice a tremulous whisper* You're INSANE!! *capturing your lips with mine in a fierce, possessive kiss, then resting my forehead against yours* I fucking love your scary, tormenting ass, too

No comments:

Post a Comment