Tuesday 19 April 2011

Bite me

*lips brushing over your goatee* I already have the guy...I want my little green dude...
{whispers low in your ear} such a strong minded female, true... {winks}
*whispering on a trembled breath* Bad...Warrior...
{Growls} Bite me...
*bares fangs, nipping over your pulse, voice muffled against your skin* was that a request, nallum?
{Growling soft in my throat, voice gravelled} consider it a demand, nalla
*tasting your pulse, a living thing kicking on my tongue, sharp points of my fangs piercing the surface of the skin*
{moaning low in my throat} Fuck yes. Harder!
*a dark laugh brushing over your skin, rearing back and striking with a growl, fangs penetrating hard into your vein*
{your name a hissed curse on my lips as your fangs slice into my flesh, your growl vibrating your lips on my throat}
*moaning as your blood rushes eagerly into my mouth, the nourishing life force a hot power on my tongue, grasping at your hair, hunger a clawing need in my stomach, no longer playing as I take long, deep draws from your vein*
{feeling my pulse accelerate, a hammering demand on your tongue to take me inside you, resisting the tug of your hand in my hair to arch my neck, giving you access to my throat, lids closed, each sucking pull drawing moans of pleasure from my lips}
*softening my grip on your hair as you expose the column of your throat to my ravenous mouth, the blood coursing in steady, fast pulses, your life on my tongue a pounding in my head, zeroed in on feeding, on taking you inside me*
{hardening in response to the warm tight suction of your mouth on the sensitive, stubbled skin of my throat. Hitching your thigh around my hips until you are straddling my lap, the steel ridge of my cock ground hard between your thighs, my gloved hand coiled tight in your hair, urging your mouth down onto my vein, each breath a growled pant} Fuck!
*the deep purring growl is muffled into the warm flood of blood spilling into my mouth, hips rocking, riding over the heavy, rock hard erection lodged against my core, clit a quaking bundle of nerves with every rolling motion, skimming over the head, teasing us both as I lock myself onto your throat, a second hunger fast gaining on the first*
{Groaning deep in my throat as you grind hard over the head of my cock, feeling it throb in synch with my pulse in your warm mouth, my free hand clamped on your ass, locking your hips into mine, reinforcing the friction, the tease becoming a demand as I grit out the words on a deep throaty growl} Fritz can buy you more fucking leathers, true...
*brow furrowing as your words part their way through the hazy curtains of lust and hunger overwhelming me, confused what my leathers have to do with anything, my hips revolving on the head of your cock, trying to grind in the vice grip you have on my ass, holding me still. A frustrated snarl rumbles from my throat, releasing your vein with a wet swipe of my tongue, pulling back* huh? What the fuck does Fritz have to do with THIS? *breathlessly huffing the words*
{Meeting your indignant glare with hooded, need-darkened eyes, lips twitching as my hands move to the waistband of your leathers, ripping through the fabric in a violent demand to get inside you, husky growl} you should wear more skirts...
*eyes flying wide in shock as I'm suddenly bared to your gaze, the chill air whispering over my heated core, protest dying in my throat as the rough leather restraining your cock caresses my most sensitive flesh* I'll get Fritz to buy some...
Fuck! {rasping out a low throaty moan at the sight of your bare sex sliding over my leathers, teasing the head of my erection through the rough hide, hands working furiously to free its aching length from the restraints of my fly}
*growling, watching with eager, glowing eyes as you fight with the fastenings of your leathers* hurry the fuck up...*supporting my weight on your shoulders, clutching you, one of your palms still clamped on the curve of my ass* I'll get some fucking skirts...but I need you in me...now!!
Yes fucking mistress! {growling out the words as the swollen shaft of my cock springs free of its bondage, the head slick and throbbing in anticipation, hands gripping under your ass to lever you up so the shaft slides roughly through the outer folds of your sex, the tip butting up against your most sensitive spot} so fucking impatient....
*snatching handfuls of your hair, tilting your head roughly up to mine as you torment me with the deliciously agonising slide of your erection through the hot, aching wetness between my legs, bruising your lips with mine as I crush you to me, shifting in your hold, fighting to position you, burning, needing you with a painful intensity that steals my breath*
{growling loudly at the violent jerk of your fists in my hair, my tongue forcing its way through the bruising crush of your lips, roughly invading the warm, wet recesses of your mouth even as my hands raise your hips to drive my full, thick, aching length through the hot, slick folds of your sex and pull you down hard, impaling you on my cock, driving up to the hilt on a loud cry} Such a fucking strong minded female...
*an incoherent burst of noise exploding from my lips as you sheathe yourself so deep inside me, stretching my core muscles wide with the forceful penetration, flexing my inner walls in a fisting, rippling motion as you still, urging with insistent rolls of my hips, grinding myself in tight spiralling thrusts down your shaft, clenching around you, muscles bunching as I raise myself, thighs a hard cage on either side of your hips, sliding up to the tip of your arousal as I catch your gaze, a wicked grin...dropping myself fast down your length, impaling myself in one smooth motion*
{low lidded, glowing eyes fixing on yours, a feral snarl ripping from my lips, fangs punching down into my lower lip as you clamp my shaft in the hot, vising velvet fist of your core, my hips locking hard into yours, slamming up against your thighs, driving deeper into you in a merciless assault of upward, rolling thrusts, my rough hands on your hips dictating the rhythm, forcing you to take the full length of my erection, breathing hard in panting growls} fuck! bite me again
*obeying with an erotic growl of mind-numbing pleasure, my fangs dropping, dimpling my lower lip before knifing into the heartbeat drumming against the skin of your throat, a beacon, a target for the primal lust lancing through me with each pistoning drive of your hips, core contracting as the first waves of my release rocket through me, stretching to accommodate the entirety of your arousal, taking your desire in each violent, slamming penetration, our bodies coming together in a wild, passionate tangle of frenzied need, my love for you drilled deeper as my fangs sink further inside of you, until it feels as though I am no longer a single being, but a part of you...an extension of your soul*
{Feeling the slice of your fangs through my skin like a jolt of electrical energy, so rough and brutal, but so fucking right, your hard, sucking draws matching my vicious thrusts against your hips, skin slicked with sweat, our bodies slapping wildly together with a primal erotic hunger. My release rocking through me in a blast of raw pleasure, nerves shooting pulses of intense tingles down my spine, constricting my balls, cock spasming inside you, pumping my release in shuddering thrusts into the tight grip of your sex, the bonding scent flowing off me in waves of spicy scent, your name a hoarse, pleading cry for mercy} Tory!!
*Your release barrelling into me, the waves of my orgasm morphing into a tidal wave of explosive electricity, ripping in bolts of lightening, unravelling every strand of my essence, splitting the very atoms of my existence with the sheer ferocity of pleasure storming through me. My name echoing in my ears, a victory cry from your lips as you drive us both over the edge, falling into the abyss of ecstasy that swallows every sentient thought until I collapse against you in a heap of quivering muscles and blissed, euphoric satisfaction, wickedly sore, slick with sweat and our combined pleasure, your name a prayer, a hushed, reverant exhalation* V...*melting in a puddle of weak, sated female against your strength*
{letting my head fall languidly back on my neck, the four raw, throbbing puncture wounds in my neck a delicious reminder of the sex. Circling my arms around you, your cheek resting over my still hammering heartbeat murmuring} three days...your name...my back...true
mmm...*lids fluttering closed in satiated exhaustion, nestling against your muscled body* three days...your name...my back

No comments:

Post a Comment