Saturday 16 April 2011

Do it like a Brother



{Moving through the crowd at Zerosum, the sea of sweaty humans and civilians parting as I step into the VIP area, I spot her...the lone female sitting in a booth, head to toe leather and a 'don't fuck with me' attitude, drinking Absinthe and moving in time to the beat of Jessie J's  Do It Like A Dude that's playing on the big screen, cool emerald green eyes cutting up to meet my stare}
 *smirks at you*
{laughs, jerking my goatee'd jaw to indicate the performer in the video} She has a nice mouth, true {winks} 
*grins* she's awesome...and she got it right...Do it like a Brother... *wonders if I should get the fuck out of here before I get my head ripped off...
You know it, true? {smirks}
too true...*flashing my fangs as I smile* but then again...its sooo easy to do...*smirks*
{growls low} you implying I'm easy? {narrows eyes}
*rolling my eyes, lip curling* I would NEVER call anyone easy after the shit I get, feel me?
{stares intently at your lip curl, a smile playing on my lips} Do that again Tory. I like it. {chuckles softly}
*curls my lip again, snarling playfully* you're such a lovely freak...I'll be sad when you try to kill me...
{grins wide, flashing fangs} so many delicious ways to die, true? I might have to play with you before I finish you off
*rolling my eyes, hiding my smile* uh huh...I don't play...sorry...don't know how...unless it's with knives *smirks* 
 {strokes a thumb thoughtfully along my jaw} that could be arranged...
*quirking a brow, tapping the tip of my blade on my lip* mmm...really?
{watches the blade glint at your mouth} I'm...creative...with daggers, true.
*eyes flashing black* I'll just fucking bet you are...but I do the carving, got enough pretty pictures on me already
{eyes your tats appreciatively} I am creative with ink too...
*purring softly* Now THAT you can do...I still have room somewhere...maybe some like yours *nodding to your eye*
{eyes darkening} you should come with a warning, true
 A warning? I'm all unicorns and puppy dogs...nothing deadly about me...you gonna ink me? *swallowing at the thought*
{cocks brow, eyes still fixated on the dagger} hmmm...I'll think about it...what did you have in mind?
*nods to your eye again* I like them...do you have more? *running my tongue along the point of the blade, watching you*
 {bites back a growl, remembering how I got my tats, not answering your question} nothing to like about my ink, feel me?
I can read, warrior I know what they say *quietly* but I like them no matter how wrong they are…you can choose what to put
{cocks brow, grinning} You'd trust me? That could be...interesting {low laughs}
*smirks* I trust you not to write fuckwad or anything ridiculous on my inner thighs, warrior, yes...*grins*
{eyes flashing diamond from under my lashes} Inner thighs? Ummmm {fangs throbbing at the image}
*shrugs, nonchalant* only real space I have left...*heating as the image flashes through me* fuck...mmm yeah... space...
{growls softly, sensing your heat, whispering low} if the King lets you live, come to my Penthouse, I'll do you there, true?
*lip curling at the reminder* The Penthouse? *laughs low* any idea what you're gonna ink?
{strokes along one black eyebrow} that I'll have to consider carefully, true.
true that...don't want a load of bullshit scrolled over my thighs do I? *grins, trapping the blade in my fangs*
{growls low, thinking of... things I might like to see on your thighs} Careful Tory. Don't cut yourself...
never...*raking you with a heated glance* I could carve pretty pictures on you though...
{Narrows eyes} Carved up any of the Glymera lately Tory?
*curling my lip, baring my fangs at you in a hiss* they're fucking Glymera...who cares if they die? 
{levelling you with a hard stare} put those away Tory. Yes, fucking Glymera. Read: untouchable. 
*gives a disgusted smirk* yeah also one of the ones that were... *clamping my mouth shut* 
{frowns} The Brotherhood couldn't give a fuck about the Glymera, but without evidence Tory... 
evidence? That's the reason I wanted to meet your fucking king. I got females being hurt by lessers and males 
{smirks} You're a feisty one, true? {throws a hot stare and whispers} it turns me on...
 *inhales sharply, fighting back a heated growl, tightly controlling my body's reaction* Fuck you… 
{cocks head to the side, running my tongue over a fang, grinning teasingly} What, right here and now? {smirks} 
*eyes narrowing, fist slamming into your jaw, either that or take you up on your words* go to hell *smirks* 
{Eyes flashing diamond, rubbing my jaw, cracking a fangy grin} you know I love a little rough foreplay, true 
*Biting to stop the smile from escaping, unclenching my fists, my gaze hot* foreplay's gotta be rougher than that...
{Gets right up into you, leaning in, breath hot against your neck} this isn't finished...
*leans into you, whispering* it will never be finished warrior... 

No comments:

Post a Comment