Monday 18 April 2011

Breakfast at the Penthouse

 *yawning, my jaw cracking, twisting my body to stretch out the kinks and stripping, pulling on one of his shirts and sliding between the sheets. Cocooning myself in the slippy silk and clutching the pillow to my chest, resting my head, eyes fluttering shut as I drift off*
{sitting silently in the shadows of the penthouse, sipping Goose, gaze hypnotic, transfixed, watching you sleep in my bed}
 *waking as a small beam of moonlight falls across my face, burying my head in the pillows, groaning* good morning world...
{looks down at the kitten with a conspiratorial glance, whispering} I think we got busted kitty
*opening my eyes a fraction, my gaze immediately falling on you, hand rising to smooth out my hair* morning warrior
{Fixing you with a dark, appreciative stare, watching you smooth the long dark waves of your hair, in my oversized shirt, voice hushed and deep} Morning Tory. Changed your mind about the silk sheets yet? {lips tugging into a grin}
*eyes narrowing* no...I still slide...but they smell pretty good *wrapping them back around me, watching your lips intently*
{tongue flicking over my lower lip as you stare intently at my mouth} A little sliding is not necessarily a bad thing, true?
it is when you slide off and fall on your ass *eyes following the movement of your tongue* did I hear something about food?
{chuckles huskily} like I said...you just need something to pin you in place, true? Yeah, I had Fritz deliver {motions with my hand to the grocery bags lined up on the bar} Wouldn't want to leave you feeling hungry, true {slow grin}
mmm...It's very...bad...when I'm hungry...and I'm starving *leans back against the pillows* did he get twinkies?
{narrows my eyes} does that shit even qualify as a food? {shrugs} there's a ton of stuff here...look for yourself...
*pouts* but that means I have to get up...*stretching my arm out towards the bags* here food food food...come to mommy...
{cocks a mischievous brow, biting back a smile} What makes you think I wouldn't kick you out of my bed for eating twinkies...?
*horrified gasp* you wouldn't!!! *widening my eyes, moving to the edge of the bed, whispering* can I have a twinkie, please?
{murmurs quietly} I only want you up so I get to see you wearing nothing but my shirt...feel me? 
*hiding a smile as I climb out of the bed, rolling my eyes and padding towards the food* should just have asked  *creeping towards the bar, eyeing the grocery bags warily, wondering if they're a figment of my imagination and pouncing* Twinkies!!!
{Touching a gloved thumb to my lips, lids low, watching you slip out of the bed, the shirt barely reaching your knees, flashing your bare thighs as you stand and walk slowly over to the counter} Where's the fun in that Tory?
*sliding onto a stool and rummaging through the bags, chewing my lip happily as I pull food out, my shirt riding up to my hips* exactly...you want me to ask and beg yet won't return the favor *shrugs delicately and bites into a twinkie*
{Trying to concentrate on your rummaging hands, my gaze drawn magnetically to the parting between your thighs as you sit perched on the stool, the shirt riding up tantalizingly close...revealing nothing but seductive shadows, voice a little cracked as I look up to see you sink your teeth into the twinkie, eyes meeting yours} What should I be asking for Tory?
*chewing slowly and swallowing, eyes drawn to yours as my mind stutters and a quiet whisper escapes* anything you want...
{Lids widening momentarily in surprise, gaze never leaving yours, gloved hand reaching out, fingers brushing your bare thigh, the contact like a jolt of electricity, my body hardening in response as I whisper gruffly} anything?....
*drawing in a shaky breath at the touch of your fingers against my skin, my core turning molten* anything...just ask...
{letting my fingers coast a little higher, slipping just under the bottom of the shirt as I lean in to your neck, my nose and lips brushing softly up the column of your throat, inhaling your scent, breath a hot whisper in your ear} You already know what I want, true...
*my throat tightens at your words, your fingers trailing under the hem of my shirt, sending sparks of heat straight to my core, knowing if I moved slightly your hand would fall exactly where I needed you, purring as your soft lips caress my throat, managing to speak breathlessly through the sensations overtaking my body* why can't you just ask?
{moving slowly, fangs grazing the line of your jaw to your mouth, tongue dragging a path over your lips, tasting the sugar, my hand skimming up over the curve of your hip and back down the outside of your bare thigh, voice teasing as I grin against your lips} Why can't you?...
*a small whimper of frustration, my fangs closing over your bottom lip and biting, a punishment for making me want, twisting on the stool to face you properly, hands grazing up your thighs, kissing you, tasting you, pulling back to bite along your jaw, tongue soothing any stinging, whispering darkly* V...please...I'm burning...
{growling with hunger as your fangs pierce the tender flesh of my lower lip, tasting my blood on your tongue, every muscle in my body tense with a fevered animal need, my hips invading the space between your thighs, spreading them wide as I push them apart and grind my heavy arousal to your core, only my leathers between us} Fuck Tory! when you say that word...
*growling low, head dropping back, so hot, the ache building between my thighs as you grind into me, fingers crawling slowly up your thigh, brushing against the hard length blocked from my touch by your leathers, skimming under your shirt to rest on your heated skin, muscles tense under my palm as I lean in* which word, warrior? V...or...Please?
{A deep throaty moan falling from my lips as your hand strokes the thick, hard length of my arousal, your nails grazing my abs, causing my hips to thrust against you, my lips claiming your exposed throat, fangs and teeth closing over the skin, teasing, nipping, without breaking the skin, my voice a rumbling growl on your neck} Both Tory! Fuck, always both...
*Inching forward, climbing into your space, my legs falling on either side of your hips as you torture me sweetly, rolling my hips, the hunger and need an electricity shooting through me. With a flick of my hand, I rend your shirt in two, stroking the hard muscles of your chest, gripping onto your shoulders* then fucking touch me...please, V...
{Raising your arms and roughly tugging the shirt over your head, my eyes dark with erotic heat at the sight of your naked  body exposed to me, your hair falling in dark seductive waves around your shoulders, your nipples taut and dusky as I run my gloved hand up your abs to your chest, pushing you back against the bar, your ass still perched on the barstool, my mouth claiming one hard nipple, biting down on it as my hands reach down to spring free the hard and painfully throbbing length of my arousal}
*Fangs punching into my lower lip as you strip me of your shirt, the air kissing over my nipples and the slick, heated flesh between my thighs, throbbing in time to your bites on my nipple, my fingers twining in the soft strands of your hair, holding your head to me, hips tilting closer as you free your erection, one hand releasing your hair to stroke up the hard length, curling my fingers around, squeezing gently*
{Feeling my cock kick in your grip, the blunt head brushing up against your slick heat, the scent of your arousal a heady drug, firing an intense, driving hunger as I rear up over you, hips punching forward, burying my thick length deep into your core, roaring as I fill you, your muscles clenching around me, my hands gripping your hips to hold you in place on the barstool as I pull out and drive back in harder...deeper...enveloped by your wet, tight, heat}
*your name a scream dragged from my lips at the force of your thrusts, filling me, your muscles bunching and releasing as you drive yourself deeper inside me, my thighs clenching on your hips, moving in sync with your pounding rhythm, bruising my hips with your hands, flames licking over my skin, the pleasure kicking my head back, arching over the bar broken sounds tumbling from my lips, consumed by the feel of you, the scent of you*
{Back arching, each rough pounding thrust punctuated by a low feral grunt as I draw those sweet whimpers of pleasure from your lips, knowing my rough handling will leave hot handprints on your ass, my gloved thumb slipping down to stroke the throbbing bundle of nerves at the top of your cleft in time with each driving stroke of my cock}
*jolting in surprise as your thumb brushes over my swollen clit, hips bucking at the pleasure spiking through me, grabbing a fistful of your hair and pulling your mouth down to mine, claiming your lips roughly,my body starting to tremble with the building pressure of my release, sparks starting behind my eyes, my fangs throbbing, bared at the sight of the heavy pounding pulse, beating frantically in time with your thrusts, wanting so badly to taste that heartbeat*
{My breath hot and ragged on your lips, pulse hammering through my veins, our bodies sheened with sweat, hips slapping  together, muscles trembling with the need for release, our eyes meet briefly, glazed with erotic heat, growling out the words} Fuck Tory! Bite me! Please...
*lips curving in a smile, panting, dragging your throat down to my mouth and running my tongue hard along your vein my words a breathless sound against your skin* I thought you'd never ask *scoring your throat and penetrating deep into your vein, tapping into the pure, intoxicating warrior blood that thrummed teasingly beneath the surface, my moan ragged at the taste of you, all spice and male, strength, power. With long, hungry draws I let my body explode my orgasm roaring over me, consuming me, locking me to you as I'm swept up in a volcano of pleasure*
{my body seizing up at the slick drag of your tongue on my neck, the sharp penetration of your fangs sinking deep into my throat drawing a loud growling shout of ecstasy from deep in my chest, every muscle in my body shuddering as my release comes barreling in, exploding deep inside you in a pounding series of hot rhythmic contractions, my cock jerking  with every sucking draw you pull from my vein}
*shivers riding my body as my orgasm washes over me, your release triggering aftershocks, rippling through my core muscles clamping down around your cock, nails drawing blood as I cling to you, clawing your back, my fangs sinking deeper, feeding with strong, hungry pulls, completely zoned in on you, the world falling away*
{Dragging each panting breath down into my lungs as I wrap my strong arms around you, holding you close as you take what you need from me, head thrown back, giving you access to my vein, one hand clasping the nape of your neck, entwined in the dark waves of you hair as I hold you, still buried deep inside you, my arousal already growing hard again}
*sated, my mind a blurry haze of ecstasy, I remove my fangs from your throat and soothe my tongue over the twin holes, lifting my arms around your neck and nuzzling into the curve of your shoulder, breathing deep, relaxed against you* Fuck...
{Exhaling in a breathy laugh against your ear} That's one word for it...yeah...fuck!
*shivering again as your hot breath tickles my skin, smiling against your shoulder* I think I'm dead, warrior...
{low chuckle} I said you were going to be punished, true...but I wasn't intending to kill you...not yet anyway, feel me?

No comments:

Post a Comment