Tuesday 19 April 2011

Patient

{head tossing on the pillow, eyes flickering under closed lids, murmuring through cracked lips} Tory?... Tory... Tory... 
*startled awake as my ears pick up the quiet sounds of my name through the wood of the door* Warrior? Fuck!!!  Someone let me the fuck in there!!!! *paces, eyeing the door, not wanting to cause too much trouble but needing to get in*
{lids flipping open as something, a voice...your voice? gets through. Jerking up from the pillow, a stab of pain in my chest, a groaned curse on my lips} Fuck! {disorientated, trying to reach my hand to the source of the pain...the movement restricted by some tubing attached to my arm, voice low and hoarse, tinged with panic} Tory?
*your groan of pain drawing a desperate growl from my throat. Snatching a passing nurse and snarling* Let me the fuck in there!!! *unholstering the empty Glock* or I open the fucking door myself *waiting as she fumbles, unlocks and runs, practically tripping into the room in my haste, stopping dead, voice a trembling panicked sound* Nallum?
{The bright overhead fluorescent light burning my retinas as the clinic room comes in and out of focus... whipping my head around in the direction of the commotion, stopping dead as your burning emerald gaze meets mine, blinking once...a grin pulling at the corners of my mouth} Tory! Guess I'm not dead then?
*smoothing my face into a cheerful smile, not wanting you to see how much this is affecting me, heart a frantic pounding as I move closer, resisting the urge to throw myself on the bed and tackle hug you until you can't breathe* never know warrior...I am pretty angelic...*stroking the hair from your face* you're very much alive...just a little holey...
{barking a laugh, bringing on a spasm of coughing and a searing pain in my chest, choking out the words} and here I thought I'd died and gone to hell, true {attempting a smirk, shaking my head muttering} weird fucking dreams...
*worry creasing my brow as I slide gently onto the bed beside you* well, I am incredibly horny...I mean...fuck...shit...you know what I mean *running my fingers, soft butterfly touches, over your face, feeling your life pulse beneath your skin, sighing with immeasurable relief that you will be ok...you're not leaving me* weird dreams, nallum?
{cocking a brow, flexing my knees and adjusting the sheet around my hips to hide my obvious arousal as you slide up onto the bed. Shaking my head} the dreams?...don't ask {low laugh, lifting my free hand to touch your cheek, voice, low, sincere} Thanks for having my back out there Tory. Wouldn't have made it without you, true...
*lips curving down into a confused frown, nuzzling into your touch* why WOULDN'T I have your back? *lying on my side propped on my elbow, tracing lazy circles over your stomach, trying not to look at the wound, guilt a fire in my heart*
{fingers smoothing out the frown on your face, diamond eyes tracking their every move from under black lashes} why wouldn't your man want to thank you for getting me out of a nasty goddamned sitch? You were...you are...a warrior. Shit, I saw you take that lesser down...
*lips curling back from my fangs at the memory, voice distorted by rage* He fucking hurt you...I should have done much worse!! *looking away, gaze skipping over the various machines and their bleeping heartbeats, quietly* It's all my fault...
{brow creasing in anger, taking your face in my palms, the IV stand wobbling as my arm tugs at it, fixing my eyes on yours} BULLSHIT Tory! {shaking my head} none of this is your fault, true. Nothing would have changed what went down. You took the fucker down and I'm still breathing as a result, feel me?
*surprise widening my eyes as your anger ripples over me, your words drilling into my head. Nodding tightly, body shifting so I can close the distance between us and capture your lips with a fierce, passionate hunger, the connection necessary for my sanity, pulling back, a breath away from your lips* you need to feed...you'll heal faster...
{burying my gloved hand into your hair at the nape of your neck, my weakened muscles trembling at the intensity of the kiss, my barely covered arousal stiffening under the sheet, fangs working up a steady, throbbing ache. Pulling back, shaking my head, voice thick with guilt} No Tory, it's too soon since I took from you...
*poking the wound with one finger, hearing your pained groan* you're no use to me like this warrior...no use to the Brotherhood...I need you strong...*voice shaking* I can't go through this again...take from me...take what's yours...
{batting away your poking finger, pulling at the bandage, peeking underneath, feigning interest in the wound to avoid making eye contact. Swallowing hard against the raging bloodlust burning up my throat, fangs punching down into my lower lip, my biology betraying me. Feeling a lick of fear at the situation, hating the vulnerability... lack of control... the alien situation} I... fuck Tory, don't know if I can... {voice thick and distorted by my fangs}
*shrugging, inspecting my cuticles, annoyance building inside me* fine...I'll just open a vein and you can take it or not...be a damn waste, but me bleeding my corrupt blood on the floor would piss the fuck out of Havers...*raising my wrist to my mouth, fangs fully elongated, sharp as they graze the delicate skin* your choice warrior...either way I'm bleeding...
{growling loudly, the sight of your extended fangs firing up every animal instinct in my body...the hunger possessing me, robbing me of all logical thought. Clamping my fingers around your wrist, wrenching it away from your mouth, gloved hand fisting a handful of your dark hair, yanking your head back, exposing the throbbing target of your pulsing lifeblood at your throat, my eyes hooded and dark, lips peeling back over aching fangs, preparing to strike}
*riveted to the spot as you jerk my head back, my throat an exposed column of smooth skin, so vulnerable, arousal coiling in incandescent spirals throughout my core...my blood surging in my veins, an invitation* do it...feed, nallum...take...
{The word MINE! a feral growl on my lips as my tongue strokes a hot trail up the column of your vein right before my fangs strike, hard and deadly precise, stabbing through the tender flesh, tapping into the hot red gush of your pulse, your heartbeat palpable in my mouth, moaning loudly as your blood courses down my throat, my thirst unquenchable, lips forming a tight sucking seal on your throat}
*my spine bows back as your fangs penetrate my skin, piercing through to the vein in a single strike, crying out, my core consumed by the liquid fire of my arousal, spreading like wildfire across my skin, the hungry draws becoming stronger with every pull, clutching fistfuls of your hair to anchor myself against the intense swell of passion that rocks me to my very soul...my love for you overwhelming as I feed you...as you take from only me...*
{nostrils flaring with each heavy breath, lips clamped hard against your vein, every fibre of my being coming to life, your blood, your life sustaining mine. Feeling the hard ridge of my cock pressed hard to your thigh, groaning in frustration at the constraints of the monitor wires and IV lines, knowing if I wasn't tied down, I'd have you pinned under me...be all over you in a heartbeat... my free hand sliding down your spine to grip your ass, hips arching up off the bed to grind my arousal harder against you}
*your grinding thrusts re-ignite the eternal flame that burns for you, mere embers exploding into a blaze as your hand shapes the curves of my ass, manouvering one leg slowly over your hip, one...so my spine isn't twisted and you can feed easier...and two...I fucking need you inside me, or at least touching me. My fingers wrap themselves in strands of your hair, locking you to my throat, insistent you take all you require, a command in my body that you survive, arousal fiery in my veins, the blood racing beneath your lips, flowing faster for you, eyes glazed, blissed out, I'm floating...*
{grunting through the feeding as the need to take you wars with the desire for your blood. Slicing my fangs from your vein, my command a growled pant, hot against your ear} lose the fucking leathers... now!
*reeling from the sudden cessation of your feeding, hazy, moving to obey, rising to a standing straddle over your hips and ripping the leathers down my legs, kicking off my boots and letting my clothes drop to the floor. Laying over you again, weight held on my knees and hands, lowering my head to kiss you* Havers really will ban me this time...
{laughing against your lips, tugging your lower lip in my still extended fangs, the taste of your blood still hot in my mouth. Tugging the sheet from my hips, the rock hard length of my erection lying straight up my abs, palms planted in the soft rounds of your ass, manoeuvring your hips 'til the head of my cock is stroking the slick velvet folds of your core, eyes, bright chips of diamond lit with erotic desire, locked on yours as I pull you down hard, impaling you on my erection, my hips punching up to bury myself up to the hilt in one powerful stroke}
*screams muffled as I bite down hard on my lip at the hard, hot, thick invasion of your body, my hands planted on your thighs, arched back, trying to keep away from your injury, hips inclined into your thrust, the tip of your erection hitting the lip of my womb, so deep inside me that all I can feel is you...all I am in that moment...is you...ecstasy a crescendo, crashing through me, setting my nerves to hot points of inflamed lust* fucking move, warrior!!
{throwing my head back on a husky laugh, grinding out the words on a growl} Yes. Fucking. Mistress... {bracing myself on my elbows, neck muscles corded, pecs and abs pumping as I slam my hips up in repeated, hard, punishing thrusts, your core a tight velvet fist clamped around the length of my driving cock...eyes drawn to the juncture of your thighs...watching...biting out the husky command} fuck! Touch yourself...
*already on the edge, the word 'mistress' on your lips a tremble in my core...but your command sends me spiralling into the wave of pleasure that engulfs me, tiny, orgasmic ripples a prelude to my release. My fingers stroke a slow, teasing path down my bare stomach, nipples hard through the thin lace of my bra, rubbing against the leather of the holster straps, a delicious friction, rough in time with your brutal thrusts. A whimper snatched from my lips as my fingers find the tight bundle of nerves, swollen, painfully sensitive, circling, caressing, pinching hard as my eyes lock with yours*
Yes! Fuck! {lids flaring in lusty approval, hips pounding a frenzied rhythm punctuated by growled panting breaths, gaze pinned on the erotic heat flickering in your eyes as you touch yourself, cock throbbing...aching...poised on the brink  of release...holding your eyes as I say the words, low...demanding} come for me Tory...
*shuddering, free hand curling my nails into your thigh, sliding my hand from my clit to encircle the base of your cock, feeling you moving between my fingers, slick with my arousal, gasping out* I only obey 'cause you're injured *rolling my hips in a tight circle, convulsing as my world explodes, shattering, my orgasm thundering through me with pulses of lightening, stars...fuck that...constellations, the entire universe, sparking colours behind my lids, a dark heat that destroys rational thought, and consumes me. The scream that rents the air is pure, unadulterated ecstasy, your name at the centre of the violent storm*
{roaring a curse as your fingers squeeze the base of my cock, jaw clenched, thighs rigid, braced against the cage of your thighs, spreading them wider as you come apart on my cock. My own release ripping through my body like a freight train, a great shuddering convulsion rolling from the back of my neck to the tip of my cock, the bonding scent rolling off me in waves as I explode inside you in hot, jerking spasms, head thrown back, screaming out your name on a throaty roar}
*collapsing forwards as your release jets into me, saturating between my thighs, half remembering to catch myself on my arms before I squish you, the clouds in my head smothering all thought but possession...MINE imprinted across every cell, branded into every layer of my soul which bursts with the terrifying violence of my love, lips a breath from yours, the midnight waves of my hair tumbling around us, blanketing your chest and my hips* fuck...*gasping* I think I'm dead...
{Falling back into the pillows, breathing hard, my body invigorated with the strength of your blood, mind languid and hazy from the feeding and the sex, your hair a soft cover saturated with my bonding scent, pain a distant memory} hmm...What nalla?
*arm muscles trembling, I roll to your uninjured side and cuddle beneath your arm, nuzzling your chest with my face, trying to remember what I said* I have no idea...*yawns, slightly woozy from the blood loss and killer orgasm* I love you...

No comments:

Post a Comment