Monday 18 April 2011

A Proposal



{Hunkering down in the darkness, scanning the park for signs of movement, running my index finger slowly through the tell tale black oily smear on the grass. Lesser blood. Wiping the residue off my my leathers, my eyes drawn to the spatterings of red...blood...vampire blood...Rising up to full height, rolling my shoulders, leathers creaking in the silence as I move. Inhaling deeply, feeling the bite of the chill night air hit my nose. Animal instincts firing up, catching the scent of the female vampire I need to track down}
{Prowling cat like through the hotel corridors, following the trail of blood and that distinctive scent...stopping outside the door to listen...if she made it this far, chances were she might still be alive, but given the amount of blood loss...this might be about disposing of evidence and not a fucking rescue mission. Biting back a laugh as I hear the sounds of a shower running and Limp Bizkit's 'Eat You Alive' through the hotel door. Guess the fuckers didn't finish her off after all. Quietly dematerializing into the room, listening to the sounds coming from the closed bathroom door scanning the room, taking in the stained sheets, the strong scent of blood, the soiled shirt on the floor. I take a seat and wait. Pulling a hand rolled from the pocket of my leathers, the lighter making a low rasping noise as I light up and take a long slow drag. Head whipping in the direction of the bed, hand automatically reaching for my dagger holster at a sudden movement of the sheets  laughing softly, letting my hand drop as I spot Tory's kitten in the sheets}
*Rinsing the conditioner from my hair, the water rusty with blood and reaching for a towel, the music still blaring* gotta love replay…*stepping out gingerly, shoulder throbbing from where I'd popped the damn thing back into place, sighing and wrapping the towel around my head, before snatching another and tying it toga style around my body* I'll eat you alive...*humming turns into a squeak as I turn into the bedroom and see you * What the Fuck?!!
 {Eyes flipping over to see you emerge from the bathroom, jaw slackening slightly, taking in the mangled state of your body, the jagged wound slashed across your cheek, my voice a low drawl} What the fuck is right Tory
Too right it is. You always sneak into people's rooms while they shower? *shifting, acutely aware I'm in a towel and unarmed*
 {Smelling your fear and unease, raising my hands slowly, palms toward you, voice low and quiet} Relax Tory. I'm not here to hurt you, true? That's quite a fucking blood bath you left trailed all over Caldwell, feel me?
*A low snarl* Sorry...I was a little preoccupied with keeping my face attached to do clean up *sneers*
 {Hiding a wince as you step further into the light and the raw gash on your face comes into sharp relief} What the fuck went down tonight Tory? Who did this to you? {sucking hard on the hand rolled to fight back my anger}
*inhaling, feeling my muscles relax as I move closer* what is that smell? *frowning and stroking the ragged gash, perching on the opposite side of the bed* you don't know about the lessers? They're nasty pale smelly fuckers...*smirks*
{offers you a droll smirk, lifting my fingers to inspect the hand rolled thoughtfully} This smell? It's red smoke, you want one? Look like you could use it, true? {Choosing to ignore your flippant lesser comment}
*moving closer, chewing my lip* narcotic? any mind messy or hallucinatory properties? *eyes fixed on your face*
{Diamond eyes watching you intently as I take another drag on the smoke} For our kind? Mostly it's a...relaxant with the added bene of pain relief, which, despite the front Tory, you look like you could use right about now, feel me? {reaches into my leathers and pulls out another hand rolled red smoke, extending it to you across the bed}
*eyeing it warily, then reaching out and taking yours, taking a tentative sniff* you know I might just sit here and sniff this all night, but I have things to do...the most important being I need to feed and get rid of this wicked wound…
{Reaching over to tentatively touch the laceration on your face, grasping your chin in my fingers and tilting your jaw to the side to get a better look, muttering} Fuck that's nasty, true? Looks like you were stitched up by a blind man with a tremor {wincing visibly} you need a surgeon to look at that, true. Shame to mess up your pretty face permanently, feel me
Hey!!! It was the best I could do with a dislocated shoulder...so yeah, there was a tremor. I'll be fine once I feed…But no way in hell am I going to a surgeon...*blushing slightly* and I'm not pretty...*glaring as I inhale the smoke*
{cocks a brow, then runs my hand thoughtfully along my goatee'd jaw} Hmmmm I have a proposition for you...
*eyes narrowed* that sounds...ominous...talk while I change...*heading into the closet, to look for clean clothes*
{eyes tracking you as you cross the room towards the closet, raising my voice so you can hear me} You can't go on like this, true. Sooner or later you will end up dead. The last thing the Brotherhood needs is a vigilante civilian indiscriminately carving up civilians and lessers alike...{voice trailing off, fully expecting a backlash as I glance in the direction of the closet door}
*feeling the snarl building up and trembling through my body as I stalk back out* WHAT DID YOU SAY?!!! *letting the snarl escape as I slam my fist into your face, fangs bared* I have EVERY right to kill those motherfuckers and no Brotherhood and no fucking King is going to tell me to do otherwise!! Those THINGS destroyed me!!! They helped my HELLREN destroy me and now they are going to do it to others...how can I not help?!!!!
{Pinning you with a hard diamond stare, expression brutally cold as I stand to full height, gloved hand running over my jaw where you struck me, rolling my neck on my shoulders, exhaling loudly} Great Tory. {Biting out the words} Fucking wonderful. Your. Goddamned. Funeral. True. I came to offer you a chance. My mistake {eyes narrowed and dark, voice low and clipped} you decide to play civilised, come find me. Otherwise, that male dies and the Brotherhood will be coming for you. {Willing open the glass balcony doors and dematerializing into the darkness}
*watching you dematerialize, wondering if I should follow you, kicking myself for pissing you off and caring about it* FUCK!!! WARRIOR!!! Get back here!!! *yelling at the twinkling lights below like a maniac* I need to feed...then I won't be as wired...maybe...*closing the doors and pulling my clothes on, sighing deep as I dematerialize to find a male*
*Plugging my earphones into my head, blaring Lady Gaga's Teeth as I saunter through the streets, looking for someone, anyone to feed from, hopefully willingly this time. Spotting two males enter Zerosum, I follow, having seen their interested glances, the wound on my cheek more a curiosity than a turn off for them, catching stray thoughts as they broadcast their want. They would do. Easing into the booth beside them, I let them buy me my shot and smile, feigning embarrassment as they compliment me* Hi...I'm Serhenity...and you are? *Feeling my hunger grow as my eyes catch on the pulsing veins in their throats, tongue flicking over my fangs, but I'm not imagining my fangs in their throats...no not theirs...sighing as they drone on about the Glymera and sports, sipping, bored, one thought bouncing around my head...what the fuck is The Penthouse?*
*Leaving Zerosum and the two males behind, fisting my hands in my hair, body trembling with hunger and pain, probably looking like a junkie in need of her next fix, I walk. I couldn't do it. Couldn't sink my fangs into their throats. And fuck did I try...but my fangs wouldn't play…they didn't want to pierce that skin and swallow all that hot, rushing blood. Groaning at my own thoughts, I switch tactics, thinking of something, anything but feeding. Unfortunately my thoughts skip to how I can find the warrior and...apologize? why the fuck was I apologizing?!!! He's the one that wanted to take away my freedom. A growl rips up my throat in anger, but the heavy feeling in my stomach won't go away. I need to find him. Explain and maybe...maybe apologize...I don't want to die and if swallowing my pride helps me keep my head...I can do it...maybe...shaking my head, hair whipping in the sudden wind and scenting the air for any trace of him*
{watches you silently from the shadows of the rooftops along Trade as you stumble out of Zerosum}
*Head lifting, breathing deep, catching the slightest hint, not enough to go on. Kicking the wall, and glancing back at Zerosum, wondering if I should just go back in and bite the fuckers...nope...not an option. My body is not obeying me. Tilting my head back to watch the stars* where the fuck are you, warrior? This apology won't be around for long...
{conscious dawn is approaching, satisfied you haven't left any civilian males for dead, I dematerialize to the Penthouse}
*Remembering something he said, I head for the one female who is into kinkier shit than me, walking the few blocks to her house and waiting for her to open the door. My smile full of urgency, I bow* Laehsandra...I need information on the Brother Vishous. Have you served him? *her eyes widen and she tries to slam the door. With a dark laugh I ram my boot into the gap* I NEED to find him, feel me? I'm not playing Laea, do you know where he is? Or where I can wait. It's important, female *growling* for fuck sake please tell me... *narrowing my eyes at her words* Penthouse? There are a million here alone!! What good is that to me?!!! *biting down my anger* Laea is there nothing more you can give me? *leaning my head as she beckons me closer, her light voice whispering. I smile* thank you...
{stepping through the glass doors from the balcony, black candles flaring at my will. Shrugging out of my leather jacket tossing it on the bed and heading for the wet bar, pouring a shot of Goose and throwing it back, savouring its burn}
*Dematerializing to the base of the building Laea gave me the address for and looking up, materializing on the balcony and knocking on the glass door. Waiting. Butterflies brawl in my stomach as my nerves and anger mount*
{pivoting around on the barstool, diamond gaze zeroing in on your form behind the glass doors. Raising a brow as I will the glass panel to open} So you found me? Resourceful of you, true
*stepping in cautiously as the doors open, eyes adjusting to the low light, hands twitching at my sides* Yeah well…I think I owe you something...*looking around slowly, eyebrows raising* they weren't kidding...nice place...
{watching you scan the Penthouse, amusement lifting the corners of my mouth, seeing your reactions} owe me?
*Heaving a heavy sigh as I saunter towards you, the words already sticking in my throat, rushing them out* I'm sorry...
{eyes flaring at your words, conscious of what it must be costing you to spit them out. Nodding slowly} Apology accepted {raising the bottle of Goose, sliding over a second shot glass} Drink?
*taking a seat next to you and shotting the liquid, feeling it warm me* so...um...what was this proposition you mentioned?
{refilling both glasses, assessing your expression with a sideways look along the bar as I down the shot with an efficient tilt of my wrist, a hint of amusement in my voice} Well, before you decided to use my face as a punchbag... for the second time in two days, I might add...I was going to offer you the use of this place {motions around the Penthouse with my gloved hand} as a safe place. Somewhere you can keep your ass out of trouble, feel me?
*looking around, with a raised brow* I'm not sleeping on a rack...I like pillows...and you WERE offering, not anymore?
{scrubbing a hand down my face, my expression droll as more black candles flare at my will, illuminating the huge bed in the far corner of the room} See? The 'dungeon' comes with all mod cons, true {a corner of my mouth quirking in a lopsided grin}
*rolling my eyes, a slight blush heating my cheeks. Of course he'd have a bed, duh!!!* what makes you think I'll get into less trouble? I can leave you know *smirking as I move around the room, trailing my hand over the bed*
{watches you intently as you move around the Penthouse, gauging your reaction to the wall of 'equipment', my voice low and laced with humor} I could restrain you here against your will, true, but actually I thought you might actually appreciate a base to stay. My terms are simple. You stay here and stay out of trouble until you've met with the King to make your case against the Glymera. In return, I will accommodate your needs...
*chewing my lip, wincing as it tugs on the stitches in my cheek, glancing at you from the corner of my eye warily* I have no case against the Glymera...only a few males that are aiding lessers in the abduction and torture of females *sighs* and what's wrong with my hotel room? Does this mean I can't go out? I need to feed, how the hell can I do that here?
{sets my shot glass down on the bar} the Brotherhood could use your intel and you might be surprised how sympathetic Wrath can be when it comes to hating on the Glymera, feel me? He has the power to offer you protection. A chance to stop running {shrugs} your call Tory. As for the hotel...do you know how many human minds I had to scrub after you bled a trail right through the Foyer tonight? This shit can't continue. You risk exposing the race, true? As for feeding, like I said, you  agree to stay put and I'm offering to give you what you need...
*eyes flashing to yours as your words sink in, mouth dropping open slightly, fangs starting up a violent throb as they punch down into my lower lip* If I stay here...you'll feed me? And I can stop running? *frowning* sounds too good...
{cocks brow} is it so hard to believe somebody might actually want to help? {frowns, feeling the familiar tingle in my skin warning that dawn is coming} your call, Tory. I'm not gonna force you, but you best decide quick, true? Only minutes 'til the shutters come down and we're stuck here all day {diamond eyes flashing mischievously, daring you to say yes}
*emerald eyes glowing as I read the challenge and give a short nod* I guess I'm a captive then *sitting on the bed, a smirk curling my lip, fangs fully extended* It's gonna be...interesting, true? Now...where am I sleeping?
{eyes darkening, lids lowered, staring fixedly at your fully extended fangs as I rise up from the barstool and stalk over, looming over you as you sit perched on the edge of the mattress, your bloodlust a palpable presence} First things first...
*inching away, eyes locked to yours, the animal in me clawing to the surface, demanding I bite* I can't be...gentle...
{a feral growl rising up from my chest as I grin wide, flashing fangs, voice low and gravelly} Oh I'm counting on that Tory
*swallowing hard* Now? *feeling my hands curl, fighting not to grab you and pull you down to me*
{holding your gaze as I sit on the edge of the bed, swing my shitkickers up onto the black satin and prop my back against the pillows, spreading my arms wide in invitation, whispering huskily} Take what you need... {my muscles taut, jaw clenched  in anticipation} Now
*shaking my head, the hunger too great, knowing if I start now I won't stop until you're drained, pushing away, trembling at the force of my hunger, dematerializing into the bathroom and locking the door, collapsing against the door with a sob, hand covering my mouth, wondering why I want to feed from YOU and no one else*


Come to the edge', he said. They said, 'We are afraid'. 'Come to the edge', he said. They came. He pushed them...And they flew. {Waiting...waiting... diamond eyes flaring as the bathroom door slowly cracks open}
Sometimes you wake up. Sometimes the fall kills you. And sometimes, when you fall, you fly...it's not wrong to be scared of falling V...
No it's not wrong. Are you scared Tory?
Of you? *forcing myself to meet your eyes, words like ash on my tongue* Yes...I don't want to fall...
{Meeting your eyes...your gaze magnetic, murmuring softly} you think I wouldn't catch you...
*shoulder lifting in a half shrug, unable to look away, my voice hushed* No one else ever has...
{Voice low, cracking} I'm not asking you to jump Tory {cupping the nape of your neck with my hand, your hair so soft against my rough palm as I lean down to press your mouth against the throbbing vein at my throat and whisper hoarsely} take what you need Tory. Please...From me...
*Moaning as my fangs extend, your blood so close to the surface, closing my eyes and grazing the sharp points over your skin* Are you sure?
{moaning softly at the sensation of my pulse hammering against the sharp points of your fangs on my neck, my body heating and hardening in response as I urge your head closer to my throat, growling out the words} So. Fucking. Sure. Take from me...
*Striking before you change your mind and sinking my fangs deep, I growl at the hot rush of your blood in my throat, making me arch against you, fisting my hands in your hair and tugging your head roughly to the side, tasting your heartbeat on my tongue as I swallow desperately, curling my nails into the skin at the nape of your neck*
{Closing my eyes, a groan of pleasure escaping my lips at the sharp penetration of your fangs through my flesh, arching my neck to give you all the access you need, my cock jerking in response to the desperate, hungry sucking pulls of your mouth on my skin, your lithe curves molded against my hard body as you fist my hair, my free hand palming the bare skin at the small of your back, urging you against me}
*Crawling up your body, trying to get as close as possible to you, my core burning and wet, the need forcing my fangs deeper, your body so hard under my hands, so warm, the taste of you pure strength, soaking into my cells, nourishing, healing. My moan vibrates against your neck as my draws get stronger, needing more of you, so hungry*
{Blindly backing up against the wall, my hand moving to cup your ass, supporting your weight as you crawl up my body, growling as your lips vibrate on the sensitive skin of my throat, surrendering my body totally to your hunger, my mind zoning in on the beat of my pulse hammering in synch with your sucking, oblivious to our surroundings}
*Consumed by the hunger, the heat, the feel of your heartbeat in my mouth, your scent, I cannot stop. I have no control as I grind over your heavy arousal, vaguely aware of your hands on my ass, locked onto your throat, your blood my one concern as my instincts take over, trying to take from you what my body lost, clutching the soft strands of your hair in my clenched fist, purring softly against you*
{vaguely aware of the involuntary roll and grind of my hips stroking my arousal hard against your core, your thighs clamped around my waist my mind tripping into a dream-like state of sensory pleasure as you take from me to live and it feels...so fucking good...So right...not wanting you to stop...ever}
*wrapping myself tight around you, wondering how I could ever have fed from anyone else when this feels so...right? Not dirty or disgusting. Just so natural. And not followed by the usual fear. Reluctantly easing my fangs from your skin as I feel your heartbeat start to slow, running my tongue over the marks, closing them and falling back in your arms, sated*
{My heart slowing to a heavy, thudding hypnotic beat, brain foggy, relaxed...lids cracking open, lips parting in surprise at the sudden cessation of your feeding. Moaning low at the slick, soothing flick of your tongue over the raw bite marks on my neck, using the wall for support as I feel my knees begin to buckle underneath me...the loss of strength in my warrior body a foreign sensation, confusing me as I slide down to the floor with you wrapped around me, cradled in my big arms, your breathing deep and sated as you nuzzle my neck}
*feeling you fall, I wrap myself around you tighter, clinging to you in my blissed out state, purring contentedly, nuzzling close, satisfied, feeling safe as your arms surround me, holding me close, tongue lapping at any part of your skin I can reach, trying to get my mind back on track and move away from you as fast as I can. Shaking my head, my attempts useless and just relaxing into you, finding my tongue, voice hoarse, a whisper* are you still alive, warrior?
{Nodding silently, my gloved hand smoothing down your hair at the nape of your neck, my voice a cracked whisper against your ear} I...umm...I didn't know it would be...like this {wondering how to say this to you...the quote about intimacy being about shared vulnerability running through my groggy mind} truth is Tory, I have never allowed another female to feed from me...
*looking up at your quiet words, placing small kisses along your jaw, hand stroking your cheek as you talk. My eyes widen in shock at your confession, questions tripping over themselves until they are replaced by only one. I slowly release my breath* Why me?
{Rubbing my palm over the nape of my neck, eyes focused on the rack and the wall of toys, voice low} fuck Tory, maybe I shouldn't have told you that, true? I...just {struggling to find the answer to your question...so many reasons} because you are you Tory...
*nodding slowly, resting my head in the curve of your neck, body curled against your chest as I nibble on my lip, not completely satisfied by your answer, the words seeming...insubstantial for what I'd just experienced. The first time I'd enjoyed feeding since I'd first been mated...sighing softly, I listen to your heartbeat sync with mine, my breathing still fast as adrenaline runs through me...but I find no fear...just...satiation, comfort, belonging. Cuddling closer into your strength I can say nothing in response*
{Brow creasing as I chew my lower lip, tightening my hold around your body, clearing my throat} I like...control, Tory. I need to be in control. If I don't give anything of myself, then nothing can be taken from me. You...I think maybe you more than anybody understands what it means...the cost of trusting another person with yourself. That is why I chose you Tory. Because I trust YOU... {coughing as I rise to my feet with you still held tight against me, closing the short distance to the bed and laying you down on the sheets, draping the covers over you and brushing my lips against your forehead, lingering there a moment, inhaling your scent, my eyes closed} you should sleep Tory, you must be tired, true? I'll go see about getting some more food. You'll be hungry when you wake...
*my eyes drifting shut as your lips brush over my skin, hand tightening on your arm as you move away, voice drowsy* you'll come back? you'll sleep here today? Please...*resting back against the pillows, dragging your scent deep into my lungs, feeling you in my blood*
{Running a finger down the profile of your face, memorizing every detail of you laying there so at ease in my bed...no snarling or biting retorts. Just you, and it brings a smile to my face to capture this rare sight} yes Tory. I will come back...
*leaning into your touch, nipping at your finger and pulling a pillow into my arms, curling around it and resting my head, smiling softly, a yawn escaping, eyes fluttering closed* ok, warrior...see you...whenever *smirking slightly as I drift into a dreamless sleep*
{Coming off rotation, slipping silently back into the Penthouse, eyes darting immediately to your sleeping form, curled up in my bed, your lithe muscular curves tangled in my black sheets...the bed where no other has slept...My hand travelling reflexively to the bite marks on my neck... feeling ecstatic and self-conscious and so fucking turned-on all at the same time as my mind replays what went down with her, the incredibly strong, beautiful, sexy, intelligent female now sleeping soundly in MY bed. MINE! The word blazing, imprinted on my brain with a matching set of urge-to-kill luggage} Fuck!! {Battling to reign in my more animalistic urges, face set hard as I deposit the makings of a huge breakfast in the fridge and stalk over toward the bed. Am I actually going to stay here? Fuck! Suppose I am. Easing up onto the mattress, fully dressed in shitkickers, leathers, daggers... Laying on top of the covers, careful not to disturb you, content to watch you sleep, taking the chance to really see you...the ink...the scars...a map of your life... wondering at all the ways I want to be in, on and under your skin....closing my lids over my diamond eyes and surrendering to the pull of sleep}
*feeling you even through the sandman's realm and curling closer, subconsciously moving through the sheets to pillow my head on your stomach, whimpering softly as I settle down, surrendering to you, trusting you to keep me safe*
{One hand resting on my daggers. The other curled possessively around your waist}

1 comment:

  1. Reading and catching up on past posts and absolutely loving! :)

    ReplyDelete