Tuesday 19 April 2011

Hot and sweaty

*Sleep evades me, my mind suddenly too cramped with random thoughts to allow the easy release of sleep, and I absently trace the faint lines of my name that spans the broad muscled expanse of V's back, the shadow of spirals down his spine, tracking the rise and fall of his sleep steady breathing, whispering* three days love *Flinging my legs over the edge of the bed and slipping silently into the workout clothes Fritz had brought me, the pants a loose flowing black material that floats as I move, the tank a shiny black that clings to every curve like a second skin. Shoving my feet into the running shoes, fingers deftly working my thick, loose curls into a secure braid that whips my ass as I walk from the Pit, heading in the direction I'm sure the gym was. I have four hours before nightfall. Sighing, muscles twitching, tense knots of denied power, no outlet for the aggression that frequently courses through me, still getting used to the fact that I don't have to be on constant guard, that I'm safe...ish...For now. The doors open with a mental push, parting to reveal a fully kitted out workout room. Eyes widening as I run my fingers over the various machines, most that look like torture devices, I approach the treadmill and hop on, setting it to an immediately punishing pace, my feet pounding out a harsh rhythm that reverberates through my muscles, sinking into the building burn as I attack the pace with a dire need to be aggressively exhausted*
*The tiny beeps of the buttons incline the treadmill and my muscles easily stretch, eating up the miles, my long legs devouring the belt faster than it can move, toes of my shoes hitting the plastic until I knock up the speed. The beat of my heart kicks before settling into an erratic drumming, forcing the blood through my veins, every pumping circuit fuelling my energy, my violent need to hurt, a different satisfaction being sort in the relentless running, mind flashing with the fights I lost, the draws, the...shooting. Never would I be slow again, if I'd been a few seconds faster...brow creasing as I playback in slow motion, the lesser, snarling as I watch him raise the gun aiming for my heart, my soul...my male...legs lengthening, eating up the inclined distance with frantic necessity, powered by rage...guilt*
*Head hanging low, breath coming in ragged, torn gasps, driving myself harder, the previously loose material of my pants slicked to my legs with sweat, beads glistening on my chest. The music flips, fucking shuffle, blaring out Eminem's 'Love the way you lie', mouthing along, the lyrics long ingrained in my head. My hands clench on the wet plastic, palms clammy, legs moving in an almost flailing run, mantra in my head...just a little further...*
{Shoulder leaning on the door jamb, barefoot in black sweat pants, black towel slung around my neck, silently watching you sweat}
 *Licking a drop of sweat from my upper lip, legs following the vicious speed of the treadmill, every inch of me burning with pain, drenched hair slicked against my skin. My head snaps to the side as an intoxicating scent fills my senses, growling at you * nallum...
{a slow smile spreading across my lips, approaching the treadmill, the draw of your scent intensified by the workout, stopping in front of the machine, meeting your eyes, taking in the warm flush of your skin, your lifeblood coarsing through the capillaries just beneath the skin...a magnetic attraction} thought I might find you here...
*trembling with adrenaline, missing the buttons as I fumble to slow the machine, my legs about to give out. My arms hang over the support bars, hunched, all my weight on the plastic handles, hoarsely panting* why would I be here?
{Unwinding the towel from my shoulders to hook it over your neck, your heartbeat hammering a rhythm in my ears} just a hunch
*smiles, a grateful curve of my lips, wiping the towel roughly over my face, raising my satisfied emerald gaze* I wake you?
{shaking my head absently as I check out the mileage on the treadmill, gaze cutting back to yours, brow cocked} that's a lot of frustration, true? {cracking a wicked grin} you could have just woken me...
*snickers, shakily stepping from the machine* not that sort of frustration, warrior...*tossing the damp towel at your head, hearing it smack into you with a wet slap* is there a shower here? I'm kinda gross...*curling my lip, sweat drenched*
{Holding the towel to my face briefly, inhaling your concentrated scent deep into my lungs, tossing it over the bar of the treadmill, eyes fixed on the curl of your lip, voice low} but I like you all hot and sweaty, true {slow smile}
*eyes rolling as I step into your body* but this isn't sexy sweat, warrior...*unsticking my top from my skin* gross...
{closing the space between us, gloved finger catching a single bead of sweat from the column of your throat, lids hooded, eyes pinned with yours as I taste the drop on my tongue, fresh, salty, with the spice of my bonding scent} Not true...
*swallowing back the moan that threatens to spill out at the leather caress, eyes slipping from yours to watch your tongue lap at the pearled bead on your finger, core clenching tight as my eyes flash vivid green* mmm...maybe not so gross...
{Dipping my head to lick a slow path up your throat to behind your ear, growling low at the taste of you, voice husky my hands lacing into yours} mmm...showers are this way...{walking backwards, leading you, tongue still lapping your neck}
*letting you lead me, my fingers twined with yours as you back us towards the showers, moans escaping at the wet velvet stroke of your tongue, swallowing convulsively at the sharp burst of arousal, arching my neck to allow you access* mmm...
{willing open the door to the showers, backing up, feet hitting the cold tile, palms sliding under your damp shirt, sliding it over your head, eyes drawn to the flush across your chest, your nipples puckering as the cool air hits, my pecs brushing against them when I lean in to undo the braid in your hair, letting the dark waves fall over your shoulders}
*tongue tracing the curve of your jaw, the damp thickness of my hair brushing the top of my ass as I toe my shoes off, bare feet hitting the chill of the tiles, your chest creating a wicked friction against my nipples* what if someone comes?
{hands slipping down your back, under the waistband of your workout pants, sliding them over your hips, crouching down to help you step out of them, rising back to full height, hard, aching arousal straining the fabric of my sweats, my huge frame overshadowing your slight female form, crowding you against the tile wall, voice a husky whisper} then I'll hide you...
*a thrill lighting my eyes as you back me against the wall, whispered words a reassurance to my lust hazed mind, raking my nails down your chest, abs, your hip, lower body tilting up to yours as my back bows against the wall* you better...
{your clawing sending delicious sparks of pain licking down my nerve endings, cock kicking against your abs as you arch into me, hands moving to jerk the sweats down my hips, kicking them into the corner, bracing my hands either side of your head on the cold tile, leaning in to whisper hoarsely in your ear} you don't trust me? {cracking a grin as I reach to crank the lever on the shower control, releasing a sudden forceful downrush of freezing water on both our heads}
Bastard!!! *A squeak of surprise, scrambling back against the wall, trying to avoid the torrent of icy water raining down, shivers taking my body in a fierce grip, skin mottling blue, nipples hardened peaks under the freezing attack, water pooling in my navel, an icy trail to my core, heated flesh sensitised by the contrast* Fuck...warm me nallum? *Slow smile*
Fuck! {Growling out a curse, breath sucked through clenched teeth at the icy onslaught, biting back a laugh at your expression, speaking over the spray} with pleasure, true {pinning you to the tile with the weight of my muscled body, palms either side of your neck, lips crushing yours, warm tongue dragging over your icy, blue tinged lips, feeling the water temperature rise rapidly, the tiled shower room beginning to fill with steam}
*a purr of satisfaction as your lips capture mine, thawing the frozen nerves and re-awakening the iced over arousal, the steam curling through the room mirroring the heated tendrils swirling through my core, my heart skipping a single, panicked beat as your warrior body cages me in, feeling so small, so female pinned by your strength...a thrill that hits me whenever your dominance blazes through, arousal rising with every breath, every brush of my nipples against your chest...the water now a warmth falling in hot, caressing rivulets down our bodies, flattening my hair to my skin*
{Growling into your mouth, the spray a pounding buzz across my shoulders, the stinging heat undoing the knotted tension in my muscles, the water plastering down my hair, streaming down our faces, still locked in a hungry kiss. Pulling back to reach for soap...working up a thick, white lather in my hands, palms spreading it over your breasts and throat, working it into your skin in slow, firm strokes, thumbs brushing over the hard peaks of your nipples, eyes tracking the trail of frothy white soap down your abs to the juncture of your thighs}
*sighing, the rough calluses on your palms an abrasive pleasure over my nipples, bubbles coating every inch of me, purring in relaxed pleasure, a slow build of aching desire coiling through my entire being, core slick with my arousal blending with the slide of the soap as it runs in a white river down my skin. Fangs catching your ear, a hard nip of barely restrained hunger, hand gliding over the planes of your stomach to take your iron length into my hand, stroking down with a fist of soap, relishing your deep growl of pleasure as I shut us in DMs with a wicked grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment