Tuesday 19 April 2011

A Close Shave

{Turning off the water and stepping out of the shower into the steamed up bathroom. Wrapping a black towel low on my hips, grabbing another towel, scrubbing it roughly over my hair and neck, down over the Brotherhood scar on my pecs, across my back where the ink marks of Tory's name have faded to mere shadow. Bracing one hand on the sink, swiping the towel through the condensation on the mirror, jerking back as I am confronted by a facsimile of a face from my past...the Bloodletter... my father...the black hair, full beard...the eyes...fuck! Closing my eyes...banishing the memories...scrubbing my gloved hand down the rough stubble of my jaw, dragging a ragged breath deep into my lungs. Flipping open the bathroom cabinet...straight razor, scissors...shaving foam. Placing them down on the counter with an unsteady hand}
 *Stretching with a sprawling yawn, no idea what woke me, body curving, searching for Vishous through the sheets, eyes flipping open. Emerald gaze darting around the empty room, sleepy brain coming awake with startling speed, ears catching the faint movement in the bathroom. Standing slowly, cautiously padding into the steaming room, leaning on the doorframe, concerned by the expression on his face* nallum? Are you ok?
{lifting my gaze to the glass to meet your reflection, relaxing my grip on the sink, offering a smile that doesn't touch my eyes} I'm solid nalla. Just time I tamed this facial growth, feel me? {Scrubbing a hand over my jaw for emphasis}
*shrugging, letting the lie slide, wandering through the humid air to wrap my arms around your waist, nipping the back of your neck with a small smile* I like you scruffy...can I have a go? *Eyeing the blade on the sink with interest*
{arching back into you, rolling my shoulders, your touch easing my tensed muscles, diamond eyes meeting yours through the mirror, crinkling at the corners with amusement} you consider the stubble burn a badge of honor Tory? {looking back down at the razor and my still slightly tremulous hand, weighing up your request, eyes narrowing} Can I trust you not to slit my throat? {lips twitching, holding back a smile}
*your teasing sending a jolt of anger through me, nails raking down your stomach in punishment* if I wanted you dead you'd be dead. I've had plenty of opportunity...you are my life...and I'm not suicidal. You're safe nallum... I won't slit your throat...*holding my hand out for the blade, calm as my love overwhelms my annoyance at your words* tell me what to do
{lids flaring wide as you claw down my abs with your nails. Closing my fingers over the handle of the straight razor} I trust you...I think...{handing you the razor and turning to hop up onto the bathroom counter} don't cut yourself, true {cracking a grin} a difficult concept for you, I know Tory, but the aim is not to draw blood...shave in the direction of the hair growth  {taking your hand in mine to demonstrate along my jaw} unless you actually enjoy the stubble burn {cocks a brow, grinning planting the shaving foam in your free palm} this makes the process less painful...another alien concept, true?
*eyes rolling, as I weigh the blade in my hand, twirling it through my fingers as you instruct me* so convinced I'm going to hurt or kill you...*shaking my head, checking the foam curiously* don't you get that you're the only person I can't hurt? *Frowning* where the fuck do I put this? *Squirting it into my hand and dabbing some on your nose* I like it there...
{glares, swiping the foam from my nose and wiping it slowly down your cheek} I like it better there, true...{bending forward to catch your lower lip in my fangs, growling softly} ...here...{taking the can and squirting a dollop into your open palm before lifting it to my jaw, directing your hand over the rough stubbled lines of my jaw and neck, spreading the lather diamond eyes fixed on yours, watching your expression intently}
*biting my lip in concentration, stifling the laugh as the rough hair tickles my palm, the foam squishy between my fingers, the feeling alien to me, the moment so...domestic?...it strikes me as funny, chuckling a little as I raise the blade* now?
{barking a laugh at your amused expression, handing you the towel to wipe the lather from your hand, leaning down to kiss you full on the mouth, holding in a laugh at the foam goatee it leaves around your mouth} now you get to play with knives...
*glaring, swiping a hand over my mouth with a growl of feigned annoyance* careful nallum...or you might end up with fucktard shaved into your beard *smirking and tilting up your chin, blade twirling through my fingers* so start here?
{eyes flaring wide, biting my lips to hold in the laughter...nodding and tilting my jaw slightly for you}
*winking, tongue caught between my teeth as I concentrate on not beheading you, dragging the slim blade in the direction you told me, frowning as the foam is stripped away, leaving smooth skin* WOOP!!! I didn't kill you...you want patterns? *grinning as I clear the rest of the foam on your neck in long confident strokes, eyes catching your gaze*
{closing my eyes as you come at me with the razor, the muscles in my jaw beating a nervous tic, feeling the satisfying rasp of the blade through the coarse stubble, the sensation curiously erotic. Relaxing a little as you get into your stride, tilting my chin and angling my neck to meet the draw of your blade...wondering how it is possible I would ever trust another to do this. Cracking open my lids at your whoop, eyes meeting yours, shrugging} you're the one who has to be seen with me, true?...you done? {craning my head to catch a look in the mirror}
*shrugs, looking you over, eyes glinting with heat* I don't care what you look like...I don't know. Am I done?
{Looking in the mirror...tilting my head side to side, inspecting your blade work, the clean lines of my goatee, running my  palm over the smooth shaved planes of my jaw, spotting a small nick in the skin of my throat, a tiny bead of blood welling up over the spot. Turning back to you, expression horrified, voice thick with mock disappointment} you cut my throat nalla!
*eyes widening with feigned concern and horror, fluttering around deliberately, pretending to swoon* oh no!!! What have I done?!! I killed my hellren!!! He's going to bleed out and die!! *Throwing an arm over my eyes then bursting out laughing*
{cracking up laughing at your dramatics, grabbing your arm from your face and dragging you between my thighs, trying to kiss you...failing miserably as the laughing starts up again...clearing my throat...growling softly, chest  still rocking with laughter} aren't you going to kiss it better? {cocking a brow, grinning wickedly}
*laughter still rocking my body as I shake my head, trying to free myself from the restraints of your thighs at my hips, eyes latching on the tiny bead, tongue moistening my bottom lip instinctively, ceasing my halfhearted struggle and swallowing* Ummm...wait what was the question again? *Grinning wickedly, tugging you down with a growl, swiping my tongue over the drop of crimson staining your neck, growl morphing to a moan of hungry pleasure*
{the grip of my thighs tightening as you struggle to get free, feeling the towel slip down my hips as you fist my wet hair a low moan escaping my throat when your tongue sweeps over the nick in my skin} mmmm...more
*murmuring, my tongue laving over the small spot in little laps* more? *dragging my fang over the nick, and fastening my lips over the larger cut, your blood trickling slowly beneath the strokes of my tongue...your taste firing through me*
{Arching my throat into your mouth on a low groan, gloved hand fisting in your hair, urging you to suck harder, free hand gripping your ass, fitting you tight to my hips, the hard ridge of my erection pressing into your belly through the towel}
*locking my lips in a tight seal over the cut, my fangs digging in slightly, threatening to pierce the skin, acutely aware of the thin barriers separating us, the towel and my panties barely anything to the hunger of your arousal pushing insistently against my bare stomach* delicious, warrior...so fucking delicious...*soothing my tongue in a sucking lick* there...now you wont die...*flashing fully extended fangs as I grin*
{pinning you in my gaze, eyes dark with raw erotic need, your fangs stirring an ache in my cock beneath the towel, hands moving to your waist as I haul myself down from the counter, bare feet hitting the tile, strong arms lifting you easily off your feet, wheeling you around and planting you down on the countertop, palms splitting your thighs, fangs punching down in anticipation of tearing the thin fabric of your panties from your body} yes Tory...totally fucking delicious, true {growling deep in my throat} MINE! {spreading your thighs wider, licking my lips, slamming the DM door shut with a bang}

No comments:

Post a Comment