Tuesday 31 May 2011

Bad Dreams

*shedding a slow path of lace panties and the black of your shirt to the cold floor, a trail unravelling the lush curves and hollows of my body, nipples chilled to taut peaks, arousal flaring at the heady scent of sex, of the soul-deep possession that layers every surface, permeates my every cell with your love. Sliding into the silken embrace of sheets, the cocoon of your scent wraps around me, delineating my every inch* goodnight hellren mine...I fucking love you...
{the glass slider opening on a thought, shitkickers striding over black marble, shedding weapons and leather and cares en route to my destination...our mated bed...our home... folding my body between the sheets, seeking out the warmth of yours, fitting myself against you...a puzzle solved...a soul at ease...home, murmuring a rasp of stubble at your ear} goodnight, shellan mine. I love you. For fucking ever, true...see you in our dreams, my love...
*your presence an easing in my chest, the missing piece of my soul back where you belong* for fucking ever, nallum...



 *turned in the cage of limbs and muscle, my fingers find a calming path, a reassurance that you're here, tracing your resting features with soft fingertips, possession in the touch, echoing the brand in my skin...mine...* good morning my love
{waking to the whispering of delicate fingers on my skin...exploring, owning, branding, surrounded by the scents and soft breathing sounds of you...my soul. Finding my voice, diamond eyes a slow, crystal burn} good morning, shellan mine...
*emerald blending with diamond on a slow smile, dropping a hot kiss on your lips* how did you sleep, hellren mine?
 {feeling my lips seared by heat of your mouth's caress, a smile breaking on my face} heavy, dreamless...you?
no dreams? *Tucking myself closer to your heat*
no dreams... {frowns, stroking a gloved hand down the length of your midnight curls, following the dips and valleys of your curves, settling on the swell of our young} did you dream, my love? {curiosity bright in my eyes}
yes...and I did not like it...*head shaking emphatically, fingers curling a fist on your hip, eyes skipping away from your diamond gaze, focussed on the Brotherhood scar that will soon be joined by our young's names, etched for all to see*
{gloved fingers tilting your gaze back to me, concern bright in my eyes, voice wary} what did you dream Tory?
*voice a tremble of sound, pitch low and shaky, nails biting into your hip as my fingers clench and unfurl* she stopped breathing and nothing anyone did would bring her back...not Khaos, not the doctors...no one...
{arms instinctively banding you tight against my chest, the staccato rhythm of my heart, hammering on my ribs, betraying my emotions as I struggle to calm the panic threatening to creep into my voice} it's just a dream, true {refusing to acknowledge that lately your dreams have been anything but...} just a stupid fucking dream, true...
a dream...*teeth grazing your shoulder in an attempt to ground the fears that threaten to consume me and centre myself in the now, the real, the octopus kicking that had woken me and even now demanded attention...so alive* it felt so real...
{lost for words...a tangle of grief blocking my throat, brows knitted together in a frown you cannot see, lids closing over the unshed tears spiking my eyes. It cannot come to pass. It will not...you have suffered enough...we all have. We deserve some happiness}
*the scent of tears, mine or yours I cannot tell, fill the air with storm clouds...sorrow that is fought back, reined in and hope...a faint strand of sunshine flickering on silent prayers* just a dream nallum...the fates can't be so cruel...
{nodding, mouth set in a hard line as my big palms frame your face, fixing your shimmering emerald gaze in mine} we will be okay Tory…together...for fucking ever, true {voice cracking as I capture your lips in a rough kiss, pouring out my despair into the soft shelter of your mouth} I love you, shellan mine...I love them...I'm not losing any of you...nobody gets left behind...nobody...
 together...for fucking ever...*lost in the warm sanctuary of your kiss, the haven of your body, limbs entwined, locked to your soul, the earth, praying from the depths of my despair that my babies aren't taken from us...* no one gets left behind...*the dream...plaguing my heart... I'd been so ready to follow and drag her back to us* Fuck I love you...




No comments:

Post a Comment