Tuesday 17 May 2011

Blood and Chocolate

*it all seems so very real now...the results, the pregnancy, all a sort of dream, not quite believing they were actually ours...but now? They have names...they're tiny miniature blends of you and I...solid, so alive, still poking body parts through my skin as I lean back against your chest, the rattle of the service elevator barely noticeable, so used to the gentle shudder that it is a welcome home mat more than an annoyance. So weird, to have your dreams hijacked by fate, but thinking on it, the names I had considered now seemed lame, insubstantial monikers to describe our young. They'd chosen well...freaky little things...shaking my head as I step into the Penthouse, breathing deep of home, the secure familiarity, the wild bonding scent that infuses every surface and makes my head spin. The kicks calm to occasional punches, my body freezes in quiet expectation, feeling you like a jolt to my heart, your presence a dark sexual heat pulsing in the suite, pure power and fierce love, smirking* Home badass, kinky, home...
mmm home {my laugh is the deep-travelled purr of a hungry male, hard body at your back, rough fingers circling your shoulders through the thin silk robe, goatee rasping the back of your neck} kinky home....did you keep the blindfold?...
mmm...*eyes closing at your nuzzling, stubble an abrasive kiss on my skin, spine fused to your chest*...of course...my panties serve a perfect pocket....* brow cocked, eyes glinting mischief, chuckling a husky growl* I could never lose it...
{diamond eyes darkened with erotic need, sliding a hand inside your robe, callused fingers coasting over your skin, dipping under the waistband of your panties, a low, seductive growl in your ear, fingers skimming over the delicate folds of your sex, the soft silk slippery on your skin as I pull it free, your scent infused into the fabric a potent aphrodisiac, cock an iron column at your back as I slide the length of fabric through my hands} good Tory...that's good, true..
*fangs sinking into the soft flesh of my lower lip as your fingers play wicked between my thighs, the gentle whisper of silk a deliciously light friction over the sensitive heated skin, stimulating my clit to the throbbing pulse of my heart, channelling the rapid beat of desire into a concentrated slick pool of passionate lust, just the lightest of touches and I'm on fire, an inferno of pleasure coiling animalistic beneath my skin, murmuring a purr* Are you going to use that?
Yes Tory.... {pulling the fabric taut between my fists, a slick band across your eyes, expert hands knotting the silk behind your head, breath searing your throat, rough palms sliding the robe from your shoulders to fall in a black puddle at your feet}
*breath hitching as my vision blacks to silk, flaring out my senses, the hot flow of your breath on my skin burning trails of pleasure over the aroused flush of my body, a whisper of cool air coaxing my nipples to hard peaks as the robe leaves me exposed to your gaze* V? *not uncertain...pure trust floods my veins in the wake of my desire, tongue glossing my lips as I hang on your every movement, anticipating*
Yes Tory... {the words a rasped caress on your skin, the legs of the wooden chair scraping over the highly polished floor as I position it behind your knees, my own robe slithering to the floor, hard-muscled arms easing you back onto the seat, rough hands riding up your thighs, splitting them, goatee'd jaw following in their wake, biting kisses along the sensitive skin of your inner thigh} hungry nalla?
*nerves alive with sensation, every cell humming as your palms ride harsh strokes over my skin, your fangs teasing sharp points in delicate flesh, thigh muscles twitching a flex of arousal as the abrasive rasp of your goatee stokes my core to a blaze of molten need* Starved... *with sight taken out of the equation my mind adds images to the touches, the heightened sensations, imagination filling in the blanks that your wicked teasing inspires me to see, so wet, my skin hot on the cool wooden chair, the contrast tantalizing my lust* hungry nallum?
Mmmm fucking ravenous Tory... {falling to my knees between your legs, broad shoulders spreading your thighs, wide, mouth whispering a kiss to your stomach, gloved hand clamped on your hip, free hand dripping warm, thick, liquid over the taut peaks of your nipples, dripping it down over the bump, the molten chocolate running down your inked skin in decadent rivulets, pooling between your thighs, my tongue dragging a slow rasp up the centre of your belly, circling each sweet-coated nipple, a deep rumbled moan of pleasure resonating through the Penthouse...rising up meet your mouth in a hot chocolate, fanged kiss}
*blindly accommodating your warrior form with a panting moan as you slot yourself between my thighs, fangs punched down, dimpling my lip,  body tensed for your next caress, the kissing whisper of lips…my spine arches as thick, liquid heat runs a luxurious path over my nipples, burning wonderfully, your tongue a searing path of sensual licks, rasping up my stomach, blending a hot wave of arousal with the strangely erotic liquid ripples as the sweet scent of chocolate infuses my body with hunger, the velvet sweep of your tongue tickling fire over the swell of my stomach, my aroused laughter lost to your passionate chocolate kiss, the taste all the more exquisite when fed on your tongue* mmm..fuck..
Mmm fuck yes.... {smiling against your mouth, gloved fingers running rough through the river of chocolate streaming over your skin, bringing them to your mouth, smearing warm and sweet along the seam of your lips, feeding into your mouth while my tongue seeks the sticky sweet drips that have fallen to your thighs, fangs teasing your sensitive skin with sharp nips, snagging on the thin fabric of your panties, the lace scrap ripped from your hips on a growl, my kisses rougher as the scent of your arousal floods my senses, your sweet honey glossing the tender pink folds of your sex, slick and glistening between your thighs, growling the words} so fucking hungry...
ahh...V...*the chocolate you fed onto my tongue is only sweetened by the contrasting taste of leather, greedy as I lap the sticky treat from your fingers, tasting you on my skin as my tongue sweeps onto my lips. God to see you...my eyes are closed behind the silk, senses zoned, absorbing the trail of fingers, the ripple of sticky heat, the soft breath that occasionally deigns to tease over my flushed skin and reward my tense expectation with a shock of contact, each brush electric, rough kisses winding bruising fiery lust to jolt my core and flow hot desire onto the lace that is so easily torn, baring my sex to the whisper of your breath, the threatening points of your fangs, hips rocking as my hands fly to your hair, body writhing up to meet your kiss, aching with erotic impatience* V...please...fuck..
Unnnh fuck!! {Those words do things to me... the ignition to my lust, gasoline on the flame of hunger, burning a fiery trail through my veins and licking heat over my skin, snarling, the ravenous animal unleashed, gloved hand clamped on your jaw, arching your throat back, leather-clad fingers buried between your parted lips as my mouth finds your core...and oh fuck!!! but the taste of you is sweeter than any fucking chocolate, your tender, silky flesh a velvet delicacy, yielding to the hot demand of my tongue, the tip spearing, parting your tender, swollen lips, growls of pleasure setting your flesh to quivering, one heavy shoulder and my free hand clamping your thighs wide for the ravening assault of lips and fangs and stubble, your heartbeat pulsing through your clit onto my tongue as I tease a wet muscular grind on the nerve centre of your pleasure}
Sweet fuck!!! *biting down hard on the rough hide encased fingers you pressed through my lips, sucking at the remnants of chocolate as my hips dance, serpentine, to the rolling wet thrust of your tongue, penetrating, circling, wickedly devouring the quaking folds of my most intimate flesh, riding the tip of your tongue in a brutal assault over the bundle of ecstasy pulsing with desire. Uninhibited, grinding with wanton, wild undulations against the devilish rough attack of your mouth on my core, moaning as my fangs lock around your fingers, my solid point of contact as my sight betrays me and my body spasms, lost in the sea of shivering euphoria, senses on overdrive and scorching me with the visceral pleasure your tongue wrings with the alternating lapping flickers and hard sweeps, climax tremulous, poised on the abyss...falling into oblivion, your mouth and fangs my beautiful tormentors, torturing me for all the ecstasy I can take* Yes fuck!!
{fuck yes!!! The hard bite of your teeth clamping down around my fingers shoots straight to my arousal, hardening my cock to a steel shaft, feeding moans of pleasure into the depths of your core, catapulting my hunger into a hurricane of starved, feral need, lips peeling back off dagger fangs, thumb replacing my tongue on your clit, fingers pushing slick through the tight rings of your threshold, canines sinking through chocolate and tender skin, tapping into the vein that pounds between your legs with the rhythm of your passion....Ahhh fuck!! locking on with tight suction, body jerking into mind-altering, soul-searing climax as the storm of your emotions crashes over me, a tsunami of decadent, carnal pleasure...fuck!!!!!}
*plugged into the mains electrics of your climax my body jerks in rhythmic thrusting writhes, shocks of your pleasure channelled through the puncturing pierce of your fangs, rocketed through my core in an explosion of ecstasy, fireworks burning shattering jolts as the slick fist of my pleasure vices around your fingers, hips bucking, riding the thick invasion, your lips sealed over the twin wounds, drawing with harsh erotic pulls on my vein, the pleasure pain paramount, cranking me to the peak of my roaring release and hurtling me over, again into the vortex of soul-binding, violently impassioned brutal love, screaming as I fall with you into the heavens* ahhh...V!!!
{fuck...yes!!! jaw clamped on your skin, a death-grip, holding you in place through the bucking writhe of your hips as you shatter, your core a rippling, rhythmic fist around the thick invasion of my fingers, mirroring the shuddering waves that quake my muscles through the throes of orgasm...riding out the spasms with deep sucking draws, only when they diminish to mere tremors, retracting fangs and fingers, tongue sliding through bloody, chocolate smears to seal the twin punctures, diamond eyes, fogged by sated lust, lifting to your face, gloved fingers wrenching down the blindfold to find your glassy, emerald gaze} oh how I fucking love you, shellan mine.... {tongue sweeping at the residual sweetness coating my lips and fangs, the scents of chocolate and sex and raw possession rising up in a hot haze from where I kneel before you} my mistress...my soul...my everything...true
*blinking as the light hits my glazed eyes, breath panting, my heartbeat loud in my head, trembling with the powering lust racing adrenaline through my bloodstream, a haze of blood and chocolate and the rich scent of ecstasy blanketing my mind in the fog of pleasure, emeralds falling quickly to pierce you with the soul-deep love that burns fire in my eyes* Fuck but I love you too, hellren mine...you worship me, you own me...you are my master and my lheage, of my mind, my body, my heart and the soul that came alive when you found me.. *palms cupping your face tenderly, pulling you up to claim your mouth in a hard clashing tangle of tongue and fangs* my warrior...my life..
{stretching up in a sinuous arch of muscle to meet your mouth, head tilted, lids closed, falling into you and the fevered kiss that claims and brands with primal possession, pulling back on a smile} christening by chocolate?...{mind rewinding to the aftermath of your needing when we feasted on Hershey-dipped bacon...}
mmm...the only thing that has never made me nauseous...guess they know they came from chocolatey beginnings...*body jelly-like in the chair, limp, relaxed, so satisfied, any real movement seems too much effort, fingers linked behind your neck, savouring the contact bathed in your branding scent, contently languid on the heated wooden chair* fuck....that was amazing.... *tongue seeking the tiny drops of chocolate your kiss shared, my own pleasure sweet on my lips*
 Yes...it was...you are amazing Tory… {laying my cheek on the summit of your bump, feeling the flushed pulse of your heartbeat on your skin, arms snaking around your waist, hands linked over my name etched in your back, sprawled on my knees, unwilling, unable to move, muscles liquid, the predator sated, growl-purring in your lap}
*tears stinging my eyes as your jaw rasps over the large swell of twin life, my entire being embraced by you, our young consumed in the warmth of your love, fingers stroking through your hair, along your jaw, tracing your features with a gentle finger, imprinting every facet of you into my memory, in case...well...just in case...blinking back the salty prick of tears and smiling a soft curve of lips* they haven’t kicked you off yet…
{casting my eyes up to you, burning diamond under jet-black lashes, a lazy, fanged smile tugging at my lips, the dream, the visit to the tomb somehow allaying my fears...for now... bolstering the blind faith that somehow we can all make it through this thing alive...the alternative unthinkable... a dread locked away, deep in my heart, chained, contained...for now} it's a facial trampoline down here nalla…
*my laughter light, not tinged by fear in the face of your smile, the tiny kicks harder than usual, the punching playful* They like you then...they bruise their favourites...*laughs, slipping my fingers down to brush your bottom lip* they're just using you to dance on...*quelling any doubt, locking myself in the here and now, no future, just today...with you... all of you…frowning, skin tacky with chocolate residue* I'm all sticky now...
Mmmm so you are... {lifting a brow, flicking my tongue over the sticky streaks of chocolate} fucking delicious, true.... I'll carry you to the shower...once my legs decide to cooperate again... {exhaling drowsily, breath a tickling breeze blowing cool over your flushed skin} fuck, I love you Tory....
As I fucking love you...you don’t have to carry me...I have legs...I think…*testing said limbs and finding only relaxed, blissed out muscles point blank refusing to obey me. Settling a wriggle into your embrace, wrapped up in your scent, content to simply be held in DMs until our legs come back online enough to get us to the shower...yeah...not happening*

No comments:

Post a Comment