Tuesday 31 May 2011

Rough

*wandering into the room as Phantom of The Opera flashes up on the screen, Point of No Return blasting from the speakers* I love this...the mask...the song...*grins* all of it...awesomely sexy...
 Yes, you are.. {winks, eyes flashing mischief}
 *rolls eyes, emeralds glowing laughter* smooth, nallum...very smooth...
 {licks down a fang,one brow quirking as I lean in to whisper at your ear, goatee a rasp} no nalla. Rough...very...fucking...rough...
 *biting back a moan as images ravage my mind with...rough...fangs punching down to the flames stirring pleasure in the core of me* Bad. Nallum
 {ivory points scoring down your throat, tongue laving a wet trail over the twin red lines, rough gloved fingers tangling a fist in your hair, voice low, seductive} you fucking love it...
 fucking love you...Period. *pain-pleasure spiking my senses with an agonising blaze over the delicate skin of my throat, fangs scoring tender lines for the velvet rasp of your tongue, pain, heat, stabbing my desire to bright awareness, reined by your fist* teasing me, V?
 {stubble abrading the tender flesh of lips as I take possession of your mouth in a hard, fanged kiss} I don't tease Tory....
 *the crush of your lips devours any sound, swallowing the whimpers that drip from my lips under the rough assault of fangs and stubble* no?
 No Tory...{growling the word on your lips, free hand falling hard on your ass, yanking your thigh to my waist, backing you into the resistance of the wall, the thick, hard ridge of my cock parked right on the molten epicentre of your arousal, a rough, grinding demand} no fucking teasing Tory...you know what I want, true...
 *growling out through fully elongated pearled daggers, hitting the wall hard, thigh clenched, grinding you closer* then fucking take it...*all but crawling up your body as I lever a harsh, savage undulation on the steely length of your cock, fusing you to molten silky flesh*
 {tugging at the soft flesh of your lower lip on a snarl, diamond eyes wild with raw carnal hunger} I intend on taking it...and taking it rough {rasping metal as I tear open the front of my leathers, groaning pure, unadulterated bliss, the underside of my cock slotting into the seam of your dripping, swollen lips, slicking the shaft in your sweet arousal, no teasing...no fucking messing about, the blunt head invading your tight sheath on a powerful, bucking thrust of my hips, driving deep, stretching, owning, taking what I need. Rough hands pushing up my shirt to expose the lush globes of your breasts encased in silk...the delicate fabric ripped from your body by callused fingers that seek the sensitive, pink tips of your nipples, drawing blood on your lip as my hips hammer home again with brutal possession}
 *That erotic threat...so...fucking...hot...I feel like I am in the presence of the sun, a raging mass of primal energy that scorches the foundations of my soul with primitive sexual desires, for blood, for pain, for the touch of violence that demonstrates the feral emotions that rake razor claws beneath our skin and roar for release...surrender is immediate, a snarling submission to the brutal thrust of your hips, invading the slick channel of my core, immersing yourself deeper with each vicious penetration in the magma heart of my body, driven to the hilt and dominating me with ecstasy, ruling my soul with the love of yours, pounded raw and exposed to the erotic fever that storms our blood, pours crimson madness onto your tongue as your fangs slice deep and rough fingers find the hypersensitive peaks of my nipples to torture pleasure through my system. Snarling kisses curling my lip as my body cranks up the tempo of our sensual savage grinding* FUCK!!
 {the sounds from my throat all animal, eyes feral, gaze ravenous, locked on the emerald fear and anticipation that flickers over your expression. Infected, possessed by a fever in the blood, a rabid lust that shreds my control and drives me to bite, claw, devour and fuck you raw. Hips unhinged from conscious control, jackhammering a pounding, slapping beat on your core, my cock drilling into your spot unrelenting in the thick, erotic assault on your tender flesh, body a tense wall of muscle, pistoning you against the wall, fangs as long as a tiger's, fully extended, lethal weapons distorting my voice as I growl the command, neck jerked back, offering up the hammer pulse of my rough, stubbled vein} fucking bite me Tory...I want your nails in my skin and your fangs in my throat and I want it hard...
 *instinct obeying the command before my mind even processes words through the red haze of lust and animal hunger, striking a vipers attack, rapid, precise, ivory canines arrowing into your vein and unleashing the gush of life that pounds beneath the surface, hooking in, ripping flesh on an uncontrolled, uninhibited brutal assault on your pulse, fingers clawing for purchase as my body is battered with ecstasy, raw with the exquisite pain aching pleasure on my most intimate skin, sweet spot attacked, plundered with deadly accuracy and hammered into the screaming oblivion of orgasmic release...violent undulations dragging your cock deeper, ravaging, bodies coming together in a vicious crush, sheathing the thick hard length of your erection in the drenched, molten grasping vice of my core as I tremor an explosion of bliss*
 Holy sweet mother of...Fuck!! Yes!! {fuck, the agony, the ecstasy of your teeth and nails tearing into my flesh derails me completely from the climbing pressure that threatens to explode with every deep-penetrating stroke, sending me hurtling over the edge of insanity, catapulted into a universe reduced to only you and me and the common goal of soaring, soul-melting euphoria. Exploding, on target right alongside you, erupting fountain jets of hot washing ecstasy into the depths of your core, the ragged bites in my throat, sucked between your lips, pulsing sweet pain with the violent drumming of my heart, ass muscles pumping hard, drilling my cock deeper into the quivering clench of your silky-slick flesh, thighs spasming with the force of physical and emotional release} fuck I love it when you come for me Tory...I fucking love you...Period...
 *latched onto your throat, a fanged lock into flesh, rough siphoning draws pouring your soul in a salty musk of liquid life onto my tongue powering my cells with nutrition, sustaining the three heartbeats that live for you...the tensing bunch of muscles beneath the clawed curl of my fingers snaps my body into another cyclone of bliss, the aftershocks ripping new ecstasy through my core as I am possessed by your pleasure, bathed in your love, dominated by your soul as your body dominates every writhing curve impaled on your iron arousal. Torn apart, the pieces of my euphoria fitting to yours and settling clouds of satiation over the shuddering quakes of my body as I retract fangs from your throat, sweeping velvet healing over the ragged marks, forehead resting to your shoulder, breathing staccato* I fucking love you, V...
 Oh fuck Tory.. {arms bracing the wall behind you, holding us upright, breath a sawing pant by your ear, the sultry aromas of sex and bonding settling like a haze, cocooning us in our own personal universe, two souls orbiting each other, satellites drawn together by animal attraction, bound forever by vicious, possessive, boundless love. Tremoring shudders wracking my body as I come down from the soaring plateau of sublime climax} fuck I don't think I can move Tory...
 who says we need to move? Slumping in a boneless heap on the floor seems a good idea right now...*laughter husky on the raw wounds in your skin, body electric with release, sparking gentle ripples around your cock, thigh dropping, weight supported by your body and the wall as my muscles give in to the pleasure liquifying them and simply collapse, trusting my male to hold me, enveloped in the peaceful aftermath of violent love, the emotion as vicious, as strong, as volatile, but calming in its intensity now, blissful paradise* fuck, V...
 Mmm yeah fuck....did I mention I'd missed you... {deep laughter rocking my chest} no cold stone floors for you, shellan mine {reluctantly withdrawing from the pulsing embrace of your core to scoop you into my arms and deposit us both on the couch, cradling you between my heavily muscled thighs, easing you back onto my chest, jaw resting on the top of your head, contented breaths measuring the moments in rough sighs and the rise and fall of my pecs at your back, palms curved on the bump, waiting for kicks} hope we didn't disturb them, true
 *snorting softly, heartbeat slowing to contentment in the protective embrace of your arms, gazing at the difference between our hands as mine rest atop yours, so delicate, so fucking small compared to the rough, large masculine hands spanning our young* mmm...maybe we did...someone has hiccups from the jostling...*chuckling, head tilting back to kiss the underside of your chin with tender love* I missed you too...*hands falling to your thighs to stroke the muscled columns lazily as your touch cradles the swell of my stomach* how's the wall?
 {barking a laugh} I haven't inspected for damages, true...{exhaling as your lips press tender to my chin} you make me lose control Tory {laughter bubbling up as I feel the rhythmic jumping under my palms} that's hiccups? Wow... {grinning wide}
 I think so...it feels like it...it's not kicks...*smile curving my face with happiness*
{chuckling, my hands channelling the regular vibrating jumps under your skin} wonder which one it is?..
*smiles, slipping my hands next to yours to feel the hiccups from the outside* fuck weird isnt it?
It's cute Tory {dipping to kiss your cheek}

No comments:

Post a Comment