Monday 9 May 2011

Revelations



{shitkickers dragging on the rough-hewn steps as I am hauled down into some kind of dank cellar, the hood claustrophobic on my face, every breath sucked in through the rough fabric, gagging on the sickly stench of my captors as they slam me up against a stone wall, shackling my arms and legs, my senses reaching out desperately for any trace of Tory...a scent, a heartbeat, a blood link...any fucking sign at all...but all I get is the damp, mouldy air and the nauseating eau de Lesser.. Oh God... she's not here... my heart fissures as the realisation dawns... stupid fucker V, to believe the Scribe Virgin... to trust the very one who abandoned you and lied to you about everything..you are fucking cursed... cursed to die in this shit-hole and you cursed Tory and your unborn young into the bargain, yanking on the chains that bind me to the wall with a strangled cry of utter desperation} I am so sorry Tory... so fucking sorry…
 *The unconscious reaction of my body, the wild straining, the growls rumbling hungrily from my throat, finally rouses my exhausted, pain- shocked brain into reality, the scent that winds its way in a sensual weave through my dreams, that layers my shirt with familiarity, is here...bright trails in the air, body fighting to get to the source even as my eyes fly wide on a gasped name, fixing, disbelievingly on V , bound, hurt, but still my soul dances in warped happiness, wrenching at my shackles, pleading, screaming for him to just talk to me...notice me...for fucks sake I'm right here...but the words he utters are empty, broken, my name cried in apology and my heart is sliced with the jagged glass shards of despair...eyes drinking in the sight of him, scruffy, thinner, haggard...and so fucking beautiful to me, even distorted by the tears stinging saltwater* Oh God...V ...please...please...don't ignore me...*anyfurther begging is silenced as our young shudders involuntarily, my skin shivering with goose bumps, composing the desperate grief that lines my face with harsh tears and flicking my gaze, a blank, empty acknowledgment, to the evil that seeps into the cold space* Meggy... I was wondering when you'd finally finish fucking your inductees and come piss me off some more...*his hands clap together in childish delight* <<ahh...the female has her spirit back in the face of her male...he can’t hear you beg me so you may as well just scream some more…I do so love the sound of your surrender...*trailing his fingers along the slab that holds me, inches from touching bare skin* Would you like him to see you? To watch him watch me as I play with your young and stroke the flesh he branded as his? >>*every inch of me writhes in revulsion, the tremors of disgusted terror rippling through my muscles, voice choked* ...we had a deal...you don't touch us...but I can’t very well get V on board if I can’t talk to him, now can I? *finger to his chin in mocking contemplation, darkness hot on my stomach as his palm drops to caress our young*<<hmm...your hellren will kill his entire race for you? Will sacrifice his mission for you? Maybe we should see just what he thinks of this little bargain you are so badly trying to drive...genocide is not as easy as it looks...believe me, I know>>*tendrils of doubt worm their way like maggots into my thoughts, my heart stopping as the Omega flies into his inky cloak, blanketing the room in the utmost darkness, malevolence squirming in the shadows, layered with blinding cruelty and shattering whatever tomb of complete isolation had once encased my soul, my presence, screaming as my bond flares bright in agony* Fuck!!!
 {I'm just hanging there, defeated, head sagging, suspended from the chains, when something alters in my perception, a warp in the fabric of reality, a static buzz in the air and suddenly I am assaulted by sounds and scents that were definitely not there before, jerking my head up in confusion, frustrated by the hood that robs me of my sight...it's her...holy fuck!!..it's unmistakably Tory's scent, she's here...and so is...HE...the fucking Omega...my heart pounding like a jack-hammer in my throat, voice a cracked plea, the flesh on my wrists stripped raw as I struggle to escape the binds} Tory?...Oh my God...fuck!! Tory is that you? Tory…I can't see you... {my words cut short as I am assailed by the reeking, evil stench of the Omega's approach, bile rising up in my throat, his putrid breath in my face as the hood is yanked from my head, ice-white irises contracting against the ambient light in the room, my disoriented gaze darting to find Tory... and Oh fuck no...my emotions a tangle in my throat as I lock onto the beautiful emerald eyes of my shellan, her body ravaged, starved, flayed raw, all that sensuous hair matted and plastered to her face, her stomach swollen with the life of our unborn young...the image unfocussing as my eyes swim with tears.. emotions warring... beyond joy that she lives, yet utterly horrified at what they have made her suffer... rage exploding in my veins, shaking my body as I spit in the Omega's black shadowy face} MOTHERFUCKER!! {black, skeletal fingers cut off my words and my view of her, clamping onto my jaw and jerking my head back with unnatural force, a sinister laugh echoing through the stone cellar}<< Actually I prefer males....hmmm...perhaps...later... your female has proposed a deal to allow your little happy family to live, whereby you and your shellan and your unborn shall become…umm…how to phrase it?... blood slaves to my requirements... what say you to this deal...warrior?>> {struggling in the Omega's bony grip, head twisting, desperate to make eye contact with Tory...but failing} No fucking way... kill me…{Fuck...the unspoken words…kill her…kill our unborn too...un-fucking-thinkable…but the alternative?...speaking to Tory, hoping she can hear me} Oh God Tory...forgive me, but being enslaved to this fucker is not life, fuck, look what it did to Zsadist, what it did to you...we can't, our young can't live like that...look at these stinking fuckers {gaze cutting to the row of lessers lined up against the wall} they made a deal too...you bargain with evil and you get fucked up the ass…and I don't just mean metaphorically...I can't sell out the race I've fought so long and hard to protect…forgive me... {voice cracking with desperation} forgive me...
*The fist of sorrow punches through my chest to rip at my heart as V’s words, his refusal, dashes every hope of our survival …fuck…I knew what I was asking, but it’s our young…all that matters is the burgeoning life inside me, surely?...but even my emotions spin wild rage at the thought of our young held captive to be bled for the needs of evil...God...did I really want to deliver it into the life I had killed to escape? My breath fractures in icy bursts, a war battling for supremacy in my soul, logic...or the primal instincts that demand I do ANYTHING to save our young. Tears streaming diamond heat down my face, nodding slowly as V's reasoning breaks through, mentally steeling myself to either enter the Fade or be rejected to the depths of Dhunhd* Sorry Meggy...guess you won’t get to play with us after all..*Locking my eyes to the tear-glowing diamond of V's as the Omega freaks a banshee cry of manic fury his body swarming with the slick oil of what looks like writhing leeches, his voice echoing in every corner, breaking fissures into the stone walls, anger, vicious and divine vibrating through my cells*<< You think to deny me? Life floods your veins and I will have it, all my children will rule, my dominion will be of blood and screams and my sister will rue the day she ever created you!! This prophecy doesn’t need cooperation, my dear female...just a sacrifice...*his fingers digging deep into my chest, the oozing slashes bleeding crimson through the tatters of V's shirt, manacles strained and clanging a dirge as I tackle back the scream bursting in my lungs* Hmmm...you missed your male, yes? You will watch as I bleed him...The prophecy has waited long enough to be fulfilled...>>*with a lingering rake down my chest to a nauseating stroke over my stomach, Meggy darts his shadowy form to V, eyes burning black with promise*
{Meeting Tory's gaze, I can barely stand to see that grief-stricken look on her face, an expression I know mirrors my own, then my head is slammed back against the stone wall by an invisible force, pinning me, exposing my hammering pulse to the Omega's lecherous eyes, his tongue slathering black and oily over lips that part on a malevolent smile to reveal a set of long, black fangs, his voice dripping with wet, oily lust <<all credit to my sister, you are a magnificent specimen, warrior>> {the slick rasp of his tongue up my throat makes my skin crawl, shudders of revulsion wracking my body as long black nails gouge bloody wakes down my chest, my cock shrivelling, balls recoiling up into my body as I feel a hard skeletal palm cup the crotch of my leathers, despising above all that Tory is forced to watch his filth...gritting out the words} you fucker!! {an evil cackle bubbling from his mouth as that tongue laves back up my stubbled neck} <<really nephew...not aroused?...I thought perversion turned you on…I am disappointed>> {His head whips back, snake-like, black lips peeled off black, oily fangs...a snarl ripped from my throat as the twin blades slice down into my vein tearing flesh, latching onto my neck with brutal sucking hunger, the tilt of the Omega's head opening my line of vision to Tory, the anger, the torture in her eyes....but I can't bear to see it... for her to see me like this... closing my lids, my entire body rigid with fury as the Omega feeds from my vein with wet, sucking drags...the low moans of his pleasure agony to my ears}
NO!!! *snarls gunning the engine of my vehement rage, soul roaring MINE!! over and over, a full body mantra as evil pierces into the well of V's lifesblood, the Omega's jaw working the draws, a brutal assault akin to the black-bone hand skimming its way over his body in a groping, sexualised coast of revolting caresses, driving my anger, my fight against the toothed metal restraints ripping open old wounds and slicking my wrists and ankles with fresh blood. The sucking wet sounds of the feeding turning my stomach in a churn of revulsion, watching as the Omega's head lifts from the gaping bite with a hissing purr of pleasure*<<ahh....exquisite...divine...oh what ecstasy could be found with you...*drunk, weaving in his blissed state, the Omega slips the black dagger from its sheath at V's hip and sweeps the inky flesh of his tongue over the grisly wound in a mock soothe* One down...two to go...who to play with next? Perhaps...*turning to me, the blade pointed in my direction, shining an eerie cast as it refracts some sliver of light*...you… or should I play Operation and try to remove your young without setting off the buzzer? *his cackle is a vacuum of darkness, absorbing all emotion but visceral terror, my body stilling in abject horror, eyes peeled wide, hypnotised by the viper slither of his robes as he leaves V to approach, blade marking a metallic cold path over the large round of my stomach*...father, mother...young...>>
NO!!! FUCK NO!! {Lids peeled wide in panic, blood coursing down my neck from the ragged bites, sucking in furious breaths, heart thundering in my chest, every muscle in my body corded and bunched as I battle against the restraints, the iron shackles slicing through flesh an animal roar of anger ripped from my throat, my entire body glowing, casting an eerie light over the macabre scene, the chains pulled taut... but not giving an inch.. the binds reinforced by the Omega's evil... my own curse useless... impotent against his superior powers my face etched with fury as he turns back to me with a sinister smile, playing the tip of the blade on one black, oily finger} <<very apropos, don't you think? To use your own dagger to finish them off? You did condemn them after all... by your own choices...>>
*watching through a vision of shock, images in front of my eyes blurred, sounds static, humming in and out like an old fucked up radio, the soulless depths of Dhunhd burning black fire in the Omega's gaze as he pins me with a sneer, the blade laid flat on my stomach, his hands free to jerk my throat into a column of lash marred flesh, skin filthy with blood and grime, swallowing convulsively as his fingers span my neck in a strangle-hold, choking, struggling to draw breath as his voice whispers a stench of decay* <<You liked that, didn't you? Watching me own him...well, never fear, I wouldn't dare leave you out of the fun...>>*then the twin blades of his hunger stab cruelly into the kicking of my pulse, my heart battling beneath my skin to escape, screams roared in agony* Fuck!!!!
NO!!! Get your fucking hands off them!! {my face contorted in a mask of abject horror, bones snapping, joints popping from their sockets, sweat and bonding scent pouring off my body, pumping into the dingy cellar in a tidal wave of possession, but the Omega's shackles hold firm, pinning me to the wall, forcing me to watch as he ravages Tory's throat with his filthy, putrid mouth the pain worse than any physical torture, rending my soul, leaving it battered and bleeding on the cold cellar floor} YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!
*The insidious points of his fangs sink vile into the reservoir of my soul, filtering his disgusting filth into my bloodstream as he drains the life that rushes frantic adrenaline through my veins…God the pain…no bite ever caused such bone-deep torment, dirt coating my skin in layer after layer of his revolting presence, locked onto my body as he is…like he’s burying himself inside me, every cell roaring protest, tears coursing rivers of horror down my cheeks, helpless to prevent his assault, shame burning bright as I find V through the haze of fear, his scent flooding the room with a bond I can find no relief in, not when I am submitting to this attack…I can’t move, immobilised, petrified with abhorrence, the past superimposed over this moment, doubling the disgust, my vein once again defiled by intense evil...sacred no more...God how V could ever want me again after witnessing this violation? My mind grows heavy, heartbeat sluggish, pumping slow behind my ribs, the young in my womb kicking up a storm as its resources are depleted and my terror rides thick in my veins...the working wrenches of the Omega's jaw tears flesh, rips at the jugular, my blood cascading rhythmically down my chest, pooling out onto the slab as he guzzles greedily, not just feeding, gorging himself like a leech on blood...taking the life that battles through my veins simply because he can...because he knows how to torture...my vision blinks, body shuddering spasmodically, the nick of pain on flesh lower than my throat...my stomach...alerts my sleepy brain to danger, but no matter the will forcing movement, I have not the energy to resist, can barely lift my lids as my heart beats out gushes of my essence onto the concrete...blade...threat… move Tory, fucking move...your young needs you...but fatigue is my master now, a fatal lethargy overtaking and swamping me under as a violent slash of searing cold metal rends me into a spiral of lethal screams. His head lifting barely registered, white light drawing me into an engulfing embrace of peace, catching snatches of his malevolence, soul torn between my young and V and succumbing to this ethereal light*<<perfection...laced with new life...death should be welcome...silly female...your male is mine...and now so is your young...>>*that penetrating pain again, splitting skin in ripples of blood, the blade slicing deep, seeking the tiny writhe of lifethat wars, sensing danger, the portent of doom a metallic rip through its haven, and all I can do is float...body no longer under my control, this light so intrusive and commanding, dragging me forcibly into its smothering calm..* NO!! I want to be with them!!! Let me go!
Oh. God. Please...No...{all air is sucked from the cramped cellar, the grimy stone walls closing in, reality stuttering into slow-motion or perhaps that is the slowing thud of Tory's heartbeat as it falters, my own heart frozen in my chest as I watch the Omega raise the dagger, slicing the sharp point of my own blade down the length of Tory's swollen belly....Oh Jesus!!... my vision swimming with crystal tears of sorrow as I watch my beautiful shellan ripped apart, gutted like a fucking fish, her precious blood pouring out onto the cold stone floor....she's dying.. I can feel it... the thready beat of her heart ebbing, growing slower and slower, I'm losing her and I am utterly helpless to save her... a wicked sneer playing on the Omega's face as he cuts down through Tory's womb with eager anticipation, a laugh of evil delight bubbling from his blood-dripping lips} <<Ahh yes..the cutting is one of my favourite parts...do you want to see the babe before I drain it, nephew mine?...>> {his words suddenly cut short, the smug expression curving his black lips contorting into one of confusion...shock....as....Holy Fuck!!...just as the blade slices down a dazzlingly bright shaft of light bursts forth from the wound, like the sun just broke through the clouds, flooding the cellar with a blinding glow, building to nuclear intensity my gaze darting up to the ceiling in disbelief, certain a window has been opened to admit the sun, but...no... the light source is Tory...or rather her ravaged womb... the Omega's face frozen in shock, mirroring my own, as he stares down into the wound…his black, skeletal features illuminated by the ethereal light...a singular<< Oh! >> escaping his lips before the air surrounding him twists into an ominous swirling vortex of utter darkness, growing, sucking up the room, expanding inexorably into a fathomless black hole of pure evil..my heart stalled, my breath stuck in my throat, my soul recoiling as I stare, transfixed into the very depths of Dhunhd, a shrill scream of agony rending the room as the Omega is engulfed by the darkness, sucked up into the swirling vortex, great bolts of blinding light ricocheting around the room, striking every cowering lesser in the room with deadly accurate precision, exploding their black hearts into oblivion...the black hole swirling before my eyes a moment longer before being sucked in on itself, a sonic boom reverberating off the stone walls as I fall to my knees, the shackles split apart...} HOLY SHIT!! What the fuck just happened?...
*as much as being an invisible, incorporeal mass of nothing could be fun for spying and all that shit, I am not feeling the delight of being all ghostly as I hang in suspended light, the place an empty warmth, a soothe to my soul, which is kicking and screaming, plotting torture and torment and all kinds of devastation on whoever fucking took me from my hellren, from my young, and brought me here...growling into the misty swirls, terror warped into anger and violent grief, pain...gone...young...gone...bond...almost gone...Fuck this shit!! My nothing of a body fights through the crystal light refracting the heavenly glows of the Fade, the embrace of paradise restrictive, strong...dragging me deeper into the calming balm of our races heaven...No no no no no!!! I don’t want to go!!! Like a petulant child, I resist, battling the incorporeal fingers gripping my body, my soul not part of this world, aching to be reunited with its other pieces and having no qualms about disrupting the peace until I am cast out and tossed back into my earthly form, however battered and broken. All places shall be hell that are not heaven….and V is my heaven, my sanctuary, my haven. I will not be without him!! And apparently something else agrees with me as the soft glow of sunlight bathes me, originating from my torso and swirling tendrils of golden light vine my entire being in a web of heat, burning, peaceful, familiar...*<<Someone wants you back, it seems...gladly I will release you unto their care...*I spin...at least I think I spin..hard to tell without true form...to face what I assume is female Yoda in a cape* I daresay if you continue your rest here, the others may be sorely abused by your desire to return to my son...>>*Huh...so this isn’t Yoda…swallowing hard, fingers mentally crossed that she can’t read my thoughts, and smiling a nervous twitch of lips* Yeah...I don’t want to be here...*Fuck...what title to use? Bitch-who-let-Draven-take-my-young didn’t seem respectful enough* no disrespect, but this sucks without him...and I'm going back...now...*the glow lighting my cells tugs my soul away from the Scribe Virgin's cloaked figure, a relentless niggling to return...ow..fuck...ow, shit that hurts...slowly, like pins and needles tickling my body painfully, I can feel...barely...but I have some substance...when I look back, her face is uncovered, stunning in its perfect symmetry*<<I made you...everything that happened was to strengthen you enough that you could heal him...to forge you into a female biting enough to handle him...go...we shall meet again>> *and then I am gone...from her presence...from the Fade...hanging in another limbo, desperately trying to reinsert myself into my body*
{Scrabbling on hands and knees to the slab where Tory's body is laid out... utterly still.. unmoving, cast in that strange glow, now dimmed to a pulsating aura of light around her, my hands cupping her face, diamond tears spilling over onto her dirt-smeared cheeks, voice cracked with emotion, face grim, talking to her closed lids} Don't you fucking die on me Tory…don't you fucking dare, true... you fucking fight for me Tory, like the warrior I know you are {fangs ripping open the vein at my wrist, gloved fingers fumbling to open her pale lips, trickling the source of my strength through those frighteningly pale lips} Drink Tory...please just...drink... {my gaze is drawn to a movement lower down... in her belly ...OH MY GOD!!....the breath sucked from my lungs as I find myself staring down into the pool of light that is Tory's womb...the young... TWO of them…curled up together in a head to toe embrace, like a yin and yang, bathed in that other-worldly glow...so like my.. own...fuck!..eyes peeled wide in wonder...two little hearts hammering in tiny chests...four miniature hands curled into little fists... the tears flowing a river of tumultuous emotion down my warrior face, whispering through the tears} twins, my love....it's twins...oh Tory!! {something starts to happen... that strange light pulsing harder, like a heartbeat, tendrils of the glow coiling around the gaping wound in her stomach...pulling.. binding...knitting the flesh back together, sealing up Tory's womb like some fucking miracle surgeon working with invisible hands...my riveted gaze ripped from the unbelievable sight as something tugs hard at my wrist....Tory's lips, latching on with starved desperation} Fuck! Yes Tory... fight...feed…fucking fight for us...
*oh sweet fuck...swallowing instinctively, that taste exploding on my tongue as I am jerked into my body, ripped with searing heat in my abdomen, a twisting pull of skin, an uncomfortable tightness, pain dulled by the rushing surge of V's blood as it floods my mouth, brain back online seconds after my body has locked a death-grip of fangs onto V's wrist pressed to my lips, cells pumped with the nourishing life, ravenously nursing at the gash, lids cracking open to pin him in the emerald of my gaze, feeding on the sight of him as greedily as I draw on his blood...gasping a growl, heart thudding, body back in rhythm* fuck…V...am I dreaming again? *tears blurring your face to a blotch of diamond and scruff...so fucking real....Mine...* V?
{Fuck!! Right there...when your gaze locks onto mine, my soul is put back together, sewn up just as sure as the miracle I've just witnessed with our young, your cheeks pinking up before my eyes, your heartbeat growing stronger with every beat, my lips curving up into a huge grin, hysterical, sobbing laughter ripped from my throat} Tory!! You came back to me, you're really fucking here..... {clasping your hands in mine to ground my soaring soul in the reality of your living, breathing form}
Fuck...yeah...no way in hell I was staying there with your mother...*words panted through my tears, sobs caught in my chest, fingers gripping you tightly as I anchor my soul in yours, realigning them so they are one once more, the slice and bite rushing back on a headache, body straining as it remembers the ragged agony* Fuck, V..Meggy, the young...is it ok? Please!
Shhhhh Tory... it’s ok, everything is ok, true {fingers brushing the hair from your face, gloved palm tentatively coasting over the swell of your stomach, the shirt falling to the side in shreds... your skin...perfect... no trace at all of the Omega's work} He's gone Tory...the young... they.. I don't know what the fuck they did... but, damn, they nuked that cocksucker all the way back to Dhunhd... wiped out his lesser minions and somehow stitched you back together....they…fuck those are some gifted little freaks you're incubating in there nalla {laughing through tears, my lips pressed to yours in a rough claim of possession} Twins, Tory... goddamned twins, true. I fucking love you, shellan mine, my soul, my everything...
*Ok...your lips are moving, sound is coming out, but all I can decipher is THEY from the mind-fuck that jolts my heart into a racehorse gallop, your hand a balm on the swell of my stomach, your lips capturing mine, words finally filtering through the shock that blocked off coherent thought, fisting your hair tight and pulling you back, eyes vibrantly questioning even as your words confirm, not daring to hope, a miracle, fucking miracle* Twins? There are two, nallum? you're fucking sure? *using your shoulders as leverage and easing to a sit, hands cradling the heavy swollen round of our young in awe, waiting for movement, signs of life, anxiously with bated breath* Fuck...I fucking love you...I missed you..
{nodding slowly, my big, rough palms overlapping your delicate hands on the bump, diamond eyes locked on your face, recalling every shape and line... so fucking long since I lost you, eyes bright with wonder} I saw them Tory...with my own eyes....it was incredible ... a miracle... fuck, I've missed you so goddamned much Tory... I thought I'd lost you...all of you... {lips pulling into a smile against your mouth, palms stroking over yours} you've grown...a lot, true...
twins....*brows pulling into a frown, nuzzling at your lips* now I know why I'm the size of a house...and why it feels like I'm being kicked by an octopus...*huffing, my hands circling yours over my stomach, basking in your touch, breathing in your scent, drinking in every inch of you as my eyes roam your features* take me home? I want to go home....
Fuck yes Tory, let’s go home {resting my forehead on yours, breathing a long sigh of relief as I will the DM door closed}

No comments:

Post a Comment