Friday 13 May 2011

A Rude Awakening



*the stillness is a physical ache in my gut, the fear a clench in my heart that refuses me sleep, breaking through my dreams with a bunch of what if's that torment me daily as nothing trembles or tries to make an escape through my skin. God, I'd got so used to the comforting pain of a kick to my spine, or the tightness in my chest as a tiny body lodged beneath my ribs...and now? Nothing...so I am shuffled to the edge of the bed, unwilling to wake you with probably ridiculous worries and fighting to hide the nervous hitching breaths that shudder my body with soft, dry sobs...worst case scenario running my head with its evil punches of despair and grief, glancing over at you, for the millionth time longing to be back in your arms...but the worried shaking in my body would surely wake you, so the huddling curve of my body embraces the swell of our young, whispering in the Old Language, trying to coax any movement* please...
{Waking, for the first time in an eternity, from a profound, dreamless oblivion, the kind that comes with knowing your shellan is safe in your arms and fuck, but I've developed a whole new appreciation for that feeling... bonded male instincts flipped into overdrive, pumping out dark spices like a goddamned Yankee candle... a constant need to touch you... your back turned to me now in our mated bed, my soul aches from the distance between us... mere inches...but a vast rift of unvoiced fears. Guess PTSD will do that do a person, true. The physical marks of your abuse at the Omega's hands faded to nothing but feint, translucent lines.... so fucking beautiful, your ink alive in the flicker of black candles, body ripe with the swell of our young, all soft, sensuous female curves... gloved fingers reaching out to stroke a tentative path down your bare arm, stubbled jaw a whispered rasp at your neck} Tory?
*the sudden racing of my heart the only indication that your touch startled through my bubble of thoughts, catching the fight instinct that jumps through my muscles and easing for the hesitant trail of your leather-encased fingers, the low rumble of your voice a balm to my senses, stoking the guilt that coils like a viper through my mind...I should tell you…but I just want you to touch me and sharing my fears would only destroy the intimacy that binds us tighter than before, especially if it is an unfounded worry...I'm being over-sensitive, over-protective, my fears crazed when it comes to them, twisting my torso to look up at you, laying my palm to the rough stubble of your cheek* Nallum...I woke you...
{our gazes locking, diamond eyes glowing from under black lashes in the dim light, my jaw rough in your smooth palm, fangs throbbing to the call of your scent, the feel of your skin in my rough hands awakening hungers kept leashed for too fucking long, voice gravelled by sleep and desire} waking next to you is the most beautiful sight this world-weary male has ever laid eyes on...
*unable to hide the smile that twitches my lips up, thumb feathering strokes along your jaw as I fall into your gaze, drowning in the twin pools of diamond light, desire rising slow tendrils through my body, fixating on the pearl blades elongating razor curves from your jaw, fingers tightening in the sheets scenting the dark spice of your bonding, voice low, husky with arousal* hungry nallum? *even as the words leave my lips, the sleeping beast inside me raises its head and growls its own ravenous need...too long...my hips circle a slow, instinctive undulation back as my hungers merge, no longer able to separate the two, twined close in a feral braid of blood lust and fierce desire, whispering* touch me?...
Fuck yes...{Your words heat my skin, body hardening with desire, growling with a primal satisfaction as your back rides up the aching underside of my erection, tongue and fangs trailing a path of biting kisses up the slender column of your throat, drunk on your scent, my body craving your touch like a drug, gloved hand a rough caress over the sensuous curves of your body}
*gliding the scarred characters of your name up the underside of your heavy shaft as my spine arches a steady grinding of hot desire, lust pooling fire in my core, overwhelming the slightly shy worry that my body will displease you or you won’t want me as much...but the hard length pressing a heated demand against my hip quells the silent insecurity, stamping it down with the sensual grinding, serpentine motion of my lower body, your touch my oxygen, needing you to dispel the fear riding my system with ice water and make me burn, fingers seeking to curl around your iron arousal* V...
Fuck Tory..{the words exhaled on a moan as the fisted curl of your fingers around my thick shaft jolts through me with a kick of erotic need, gloved hand riding over the curved swell of your stomach to slip between your thighs, seeking out the nerve centre of your desire, the slippery, swollen bud that pulses with the beat of your arousal while my hips grind a rough demand against your ass, fangs clamped on the soft curve of your shoulder as my hips guide your hand and my thick length to the slick, tight threshold of your core}
*fangs punching down to dimple my bottom lip with beads of crimson life, the rolling thrust of your hips nudging you to the rippling entrance of my sex, fingers parting my delicate, swollen folds to stroke up to my clitfisting vice of my core dragging you deeper,setting my soul to soar*
Ahhh fuck...{voice husky with the pounding lust that hammers my pulse and throbs up the iron length of my erection, fangs piercing tender skin on a moan of ecstasy, hips punching deep through the clenched velvet sheath of your core, kicking into that spot that draws whimpered pleasure from your lips...over and over again as my thrusts find a slick, hard, pistoning rhythm, stretching you wide with every stroke, gloved hand grasping your palm, guiding it between your thighs, an unspoken command for you to pleasure yourself while I lift your thigh, opening you up wider for the deep-penetrating, flesh-slapping beat of my cock in your lush sex, the thick muscled wrist of my free arm pressed to your lips on a growl} Drink Tory....feed... take me
Fuck...*ivory daggers elongating on a snarl of violent pleasure, my fingers obeying your command and working tight, wet circles around the pulsing bead of desire nestled tight, muscles twitching at the brutal, driving thrusts punishing my core with vicious ecstasy, molten lust coating your cock in the glistening heat of my need. Striking on an animalistic hiss, my fangs pierce deep, puncturing through your skin to unleash the crimson well of your soul into my mouth, the hot liquid surging rhythmically in pulses of aphrodisiac power to strengthen my cells and nourish my body, cranking up the feline undulations of my hips and spiraling the volcanic vortex of arousal into a cataclysmic storm of blood and sex, your warrior muscle a dominant, protective mass of growling male, penetrating, branding, loving me and working fiery orgasmic bliss through my system, shudders quaking my core with spasms as my siphoning draws pull your emotions inside to the primal beating thrusts of your hips, thigh twitching in your bruising grip, my fingers rough on the throbbing bud of my clit, working me into a frenzied, feverish curve of aroused feminine flesh, your name a scream in every cell of my body, your blood my life, pouring down my throat in savage, greedy draws, fangs locked in a death hold, hooked into your vein, sustaining me...us...all three of us...with the potent, divine power that courses raging firestorms through my core, my climax an erotic hurricane of lightning shocks and atom bombs going off in my head, in the contracting vice of slick muscle that ripples a ravaging stroking grind around your steel erection, embracing you in velvet ecstasy, feeding a suctioning purr of sated euphoria as my body spasms rhythmic ecstasy...ooohhh...fuck.....*
Yes Fuck!! {deep-throated animal sounds punctuating the brutal thrusting beat of my hips, my whole body spasming as the twin points of your fangs slice down into my thick wrist, your starved, suctioning draws cranking my rhythm to a violent, pumping frenzy, fully elongated fangs scoring your throat, crimson beads of your blood welling in their wake as I grapple with the beast you unleash in me every time we touch, the taste of your blood on my tongue a potent erotic detonator, muscles bunched and sweat-gleaming, a powerhouse of demanding masculinity at your back, invading, possessing you with every fibre of my being, gloved fingers imprinted in the soft flesh of your thigh as I stretch you wider, my entire body jerking as a bolt of ecstasy hits me head on, a violent storm of emotional and physical release bowing my spine, jolting my hips, bucking my cock core-deep into the molten well of your soul, our bodies shuddering in unison as I pulse inside you in an explosion of liquid heat, your name a roar echoing through the room} Tory!!
*snarling into your skin as my fangs retract, and my tongue sweeps wet healing over the ragged marks, body shattered into splinters of euphoric bliss, collapsing as your release bathes my core in magma pleasure and your hips buck, riding us through our climax, seeking your lips as one hand snakes back, wrapping around your neck and pulling you down to me* Fuck…*roughly crushing your lips to mine, fisting your hair as my sex quivers with aftershocks of bliss, milking your desire* I love you..fuck...I love you, V...*this is what I needed...just you...just us...no fear, no pain...languid in my ecstasy*
I fucking love you too Tory...{our lips fused..aftershocks of orgasmic pleasure lighting up every neurone in my body, soul screaming with raw, desperate love, my body a wall of shuddering, pleasured muscle at your back, my scent everywhere, on you, inside you, blanketing you in the fierce, protective love of your male, my blood coursing in your veins, sustaining you…and our young…easing your thigh down, my arousal still buried deep inside you, breath a growled pant of sated pleasure, palms sliding to rest on the swell of your rounded stomach} You're really back....
I'm back...we're back...we're together...*huffing out a breath, hands covering yours as my eyes flutter closed in spent bliss, satisfaction coursing warm contentment through my veins, muscles jelly in the face of our combined release, skin glistening with the faint sheen of sweat and the soft pink hue of happiness, lacing our fingers over my stomach, soothing the rounded bump with the circling strokes of our hands* Death is so much better when you're killing me...
Mmmmm la petite mort...{nuzzling my stubbled jaw into the curve of your throat on a soft growl, breathing in my scent on your skin, heartbeat slowing to a rhythmic pound of contentment, the corners of my mouth tugging into a fanged smile as you lace your fingers in mine...our joined hands cradling the swell of our young...lids drooping languidly...utterly relaxed when, abruptly, I feel a distinct nudge under my fingers...lids flaring wide on startled diamond eyes...maybe I imagined it in my drowsy, sexed bliss...but no...again...a little punch through your skin, pushing up against my hand, voice a tentative whisper} Tory? Did you feel what I felt?...
*the kick split, once hitting my rib, the other pushing strong beneath our hands, nodding, my eyes tear filled, sobs held back only through sheer force of will, shifting to my back as the tiny movements grow stronger and our palms span the large swell, my relief laughing teary tracks down my cheeks* I think we may have woken them up...fuck...you can feel that?
{lifting my eyes to meet your shimmering gaze with a look of awe, the erratic nudges under my palms growing stronger, coming from random locations ... cracking a fanged grin} Fuck... they're kicking? Wow!!... {leaning up to crush your mouth in a bruising kiss} Holy shit they're kicking!! I love you Tory, so fucking much, all three of you {willing the DM door to close}

No comments:

Post a Comment