Saturday 7 May 2011

Playing Faust



*now I truly know what hell is...my past...nothing compared to this...a different pain wracking my body in brutal agony, a different terror coursing my veins with ice, every beat of my heart a tearing ache in my chest, every breath burning fire, a scorch in my lungs. The swarming corporeal shadow that steals light as he moves, has an obsession. And that obsession is the epicentre of my new hell, all emotion originating from that point, from the kicking sunlight in my womb that drives my terror, not for my life, but for the life of my unborn young and I dread with each second that passes, his arrival. His warped vigil at my bedside a daily occurrence, keeping me from sleeping away the daylight hours, the retching gags in my throat the soundtrack to his vile wandering hands, my young alternating between battling his touch with a flurry of kicks, or staying perfectly still, tucking tight behind my ribs in a painful attempt to hide.

With the manacles mangling my wrists near down to bone, my ankles locked to the metal slab, thighs pinned by a cold steel band, The Omega's evil cruelty is the only soothing caress my young gets, and when the sun sleeps for the night, my voice twines what little comfort it can through the gloom, dispelling his presence with tendrils of pure love. A ritual. By day, his malevolence licks wet tongues up my veins...by night my voice shields my young from the whipping blows of the lessers, from the serrated blades that rip at my skin. God...how much longer would my body last? No salt to heal the gaping wounds, no blood to speed the knitting of the jagged edges of flesh...not much longer. My whisper summons the wraith-like divinity to my side...so attentive, my mind sneers* I have a proposition for you...*his oily head cocks, dog-like*…my young...*his hand moving in a sweep of white robes to cover the large swell of life*…is not yet fully developed. If you let us live, I can guarantee you your blood. The three that you need...fuck...regular transplants from all of us. You don’t know that this will work. If you kill us and fail...what hope have you then? *I can almost see the cogs working in that inky brain of his* No blood...no offspring…you know what happens to our blood, right? You can’t store it...it has to come from a LIVING source...you kill us...no prophecy...

*I never even tried to bargain with Draven...but I had nothing to live for...his voice creeps a razor crawl of shivers across my skin*<<You would willingly give me access to your veins? Aid me in the destruction of your race? Give me everything I need? No doubt you can persuade my nephew to cooperate...feminine wiles and all that beautiful, bleeding skin...>>*Ok...so when he puts it that way, my heart dies a little…to not only betray the race I had fought, killed, to protect, but also betray my soul mate? No..I had to do this...V would understand... our young comes first...taking the deep breath that threatens to explode from my lungs in protest of my decision* Yes...wait ‘til the birth, it will be stronger, more able to donate and survive...but I do the transfusions...you do not touch one hair on its head...do not bite into one vein on its body...it lives, in comfort...are we clear? *the mental fist that has been rammed down my throat twists between swallows, his laughter loud*<<Such a feisty female...I wish all the others had been like you...I would have been much more...satisfied... *his icy slick finger trails the vein pulsing a hammer in my thigh, his black tongue oiling his lips in gag-inducing anticipation* I will consider it, female...you have done well to endure, if this works...I will be needing an incubator for my offspring...you will do well>>*his disappearance is a vortex of swirling cruelty, zapping the hope from the room and piling in all the doom of the universe* Oh...Fuck...

No comments:

Post a Comment