Monday 2 May 2011

Evil's Poetry




 *God...how many sunsets have passed me by? How many beats of my heart have struggled with their life-giving rhythm, so out of sync without V...My mind is nothing but a vast static field brought about by the soul-tearing terror for my young and the destructive grief that succeeds whatever the Omega did to my bond, the room, the house, the whatever the fuck I'm in...white noise and the lullaby that pleads for the safety of young, worships the Scribe Virgin and begs for the souls of babes...no words from my mouth, mute but for the haunting song, the Old Language lyrics my only vocabulary as my angry screams finally just gave way to hopeless searches for comfort, not wanting my young to have its first and last sounds to be its mahmen's frustrated, agonised howls of undiluted horror.

My skin is a ravaged mass of fresh, oozing gashes, run through a meat grinder of assault sessions that managed to leave my abdomen unscathed. And the hunger…oh God...the hunger....whatever sanity is left, whatever progress I made under my warrior's loving touch, is walled up behind this primitive, raw bloodlust, the dry, cracking thirst that can’t be quenched by water, or Coke, can’t be fed by any amount of steak, or pizza, or any of the feasts the lessers leave three times a day...No...I am starving under the onslaught of food. My young feeding voraciously off my body's resources, and growing at a frankly quite alarming rate...the Omega may have it sooner than he thought...In my captivity the days, weeks, whatever had formed a sizeable bump that stretches the bloody, ragged strips of V's shirt to capacity and will hinder any fighting attempt I make...when the door slams open, my head does not snap up, my body does not react, my words do not change from the lullaby that spirals around the concrete space as my hands dance out comfort on my stomach. He hates this song with a passion..my only acknowledgment of Meggy's goopy mess of a presence is to sing louder, and the punishment is swift and harsh* <<I have a gift for you my dear...don't you want him?>> *the civilian male that he tosses into the room is more punishment than I deserve, the chains wrenched forwards as my entire body jolts and surges on the attack, straining in the metal, biting restraints, the ripping flesh on my wrists nothing compared to the gut twisting starvation that roars the beast into primal vicious, animalistic urges...to feed, to...kill…my fangs are elongated past my bottom lip, wicked razor ivory snapping in the direction of the huddled male.

Meggy's laugh curdles my blood and sets my soul on edge, feeling the black of evil crawl over my skin, like I am wading into an oil slick*<<I would feed you..but you haven't been a very good girl now, have you? Singing that incessant song...silence yourself!>>*my mouth clamps shut, fangs biting into my skin*<<ahh...much better...I can hear myself talk...now...I am at my leisure to indulge the bouncing curiosity in your head, you entertained me until that lullaby spilled from your lips...*his eyes trace my features with soulless black heat* There is something, that I have been searching to fulfill..and you, my female, are the missing link, you and your spawn...are you willing to indulge me? I have a poem I wish to share...*when I say nothing, my jaw working furiously to unlock itself, he beams, child-like evil in his oil-mushed face* So...exciting....All it takes is three of three, The blood that binds will bring forth progeny, Of tortured soul and the dark of light, From the shadow of death, young brings life...so...isn't it beautiful?>>*my jaw is released to gape on a low moan, cracking it back into place and glaring, dumbstruck at him...a prophecy? The fucking fool was playing with a prophecy? Those things never work...the poetic destiny unravels its meaning in my head, my eyes widening in realisation* you took the females...the pregnant civilians to try and fulfil this? *coughing, the words coming slow as I relearn them, scoffing at his stupidity* You really think V will give you his blood? You think I will? *an unfeminine snort punctuates the morbid hilarity of the situation...until Meggy's anime impression shuts me up real fast...the great being is...in shock?

 His next words chill my soul, and sends rivers of ice water back through my veins*<<yessss... HIS blood...that's why nothing worked...I had the wrong female, the wrong babe and NO father...but now...*his black-hole eyes boring into mine, his oil-slick lips spread in a wide gaping maw of a smile* I have two of the three components....*a flash of blinding white and his lips are at my throat, inhaling wetly, his black tongue laving gag-inducing licks up my vein, stomach heaving as I fight the reflex* Your hellren will join us soon...then the party will really start my dear...enjoy your food...you've earned it>>* the chains lengthen and my traitorous body, still straining towards the civilian, lunges on the leash, going for the jugular as he screams wildly...but my mind, my soul, wraps iron hands into the collar of my hunger, snaps me back, flinging me into a corner* ahh fuck...hellren mine..I'm sorry..

No comments:

Post a Comment