Tuesday 31 May 2011

Voyeuristic Tendencies

{tying off the final suture to the oozing wound in my ribs, slicing off the black thread on the blade of my dagger, the crimson blood stark on the washcloth in the harsh light of the bathroom...stuffing the bloody evidence into the laundry basket as I hear the door crack open, diamond irises flipping up to meet your face, a smile curving the corners of my mouth... the sense of relief palpable in the wake of Havers' reassurances} nalla....I was just going to take a shower... mmm...shower...*grins wickedly* there room for us three?
{growls} absofuckinlutely...
*fingers feathering gently down your spine, lips pressed to your shoulder as I follow*
{stepping out of my leathers, palms running down your bare arms as I dip to capture your mouth in a tender kiss before willing the shower head to burst into a powerful, heated spray}
*your lips hot against mine as I bask in the rush of water, lips parted to taste the clear drops, eyes locked on the rivulets running liquid fingers down your sculpted body, tongue flicking down razor fangs* maybe I'll just watch....
{grinning, fangs gleaming through the heavy veil of water streaming down my face, plastering my hair to my head and spraying my tongue, diamond eyes darkly dilated, watching how the water cascades over your body, sculpting your curves in a translucent, shifting robe that emphasises every dip and hollow to perfection, flowing in rivulets that coalesce at the slightly parted juncture of your thighs} watch...yeah...I'm so on board with the watching, true {licks down a fang, slow and deliberate}  
 *perching my ass on the small marble bench I'd asked Fritz to purchase after I came home from...MeggyLand...emeralds heated to vibrant intense flames of hunger, a smirk on my lips as your gaze follows my path through the veil of water, stroking me with diamond sparks, every inch...wet...tongue flicking out as your fangs flash ivory, and your muscles roll and flex beneath the smooth golden velvet of your skin as you reach for the soap, bubbles caressing you in foam, drawing envious growls from my lips, the coursing rivers of water inciting my jealousy as it roams over your body, lips burning to follow the wet paths, fangs aching to score new marks, fingers twitching to wrap around the thick, iron length of your cock, to touch, to play...but no...I would just watch...and let my eyes devour my male*
 You like what you see nalla?... {growling the words, the scent of your arousal fragrancing the shower room, my rough hands working the soap thickly over my pecs and abs, shoulders...lower...lids closing on a moan, imagining your soft, feminine hands doing the stroking, the suds coursing in thick white rivers over my skin, running over my abs to my groin and the thick arousal that stands proud in your heated emerald gaze that sears an ache of need through me as surely as the water shrouds me in shimmering heat, tilting my head back to rinse the soap from my hair, spine arched, muscles stretched taut, bunching, cracking one lid with a wicked grin} sure you don't want to join me?
*a snarl curling my lip as my eyes hungrily track the wash of suds running down the taut ripped expanse of your chest, your abs...lower...a wet temptation that invites me to touch, to lap up the clear water now swirling over your skin with my tongue and taste, growling*
no...I want you...to join me...*crooking my finger, my need an insatiable clawing under my skin, hair plastered wet silk, a midnight curling embrace of thick strands wrapping my curves, blinking up from beneath obsidian lashes, emeralds daring you with the vivid hunger emblazoned in my gaze...you are all fucking masculine domination, even wet and naked, so damn powerful...licking lips glossed from the shower and repeating my...request, elongated pearled daggers dimpling soft flesh in a wicked smile* I'm hungry again....
 {glowing diamond embers cutting up from the crook of your finger to the blatant, raw lust flaming deep emerald green beneath those wet lashes, a growl bubbling up from my chest, my erection kicking at the sight of you, all lush, water-slicked, feminine curves, stirring up those deep, primordial male instincts normally tamed by the veil of civility, but unleashed and wild in the face of your bold invitation and the hunger inherent in your razor fangs, your slicked lips. Taking the wet steps to stand before you in all my dripping, naked, fully aroused masculine glory, gloved fingers cupping your jaw, locking your gaze} I'm all fucking yours, my insatiable female...
 *with my eyes burning in the diamond light of yours, my forefinger takes the time, the proximity, to rim the head of your cock with my nail...no waiting, I want to touch, denying myself didnt work too well and my body is a rage of love and the feral need to take you. Wrenching my gaze from yours to follow the path of my finger, the thickly veined shaft of your arousal grazed with a single nail, bordering the pain pleasure line as my desires wrestle for control of my teasing, demanding more...wet palm meeting slick iron as I yield, free hand digging into your thigh and dragging you closer, seated as I am, a banquet, standing before me, hesitating...pursing a fanged sucking kiss over the blunt head of your erection, rough, hard, growling as the intimate scent of your arousal hits the curling rasp of my tongue* Mine...
 Fuck!!!! {that look in your eyes alone has the head of my cock tearing up with a crystal bead of arousal, your nail exquisite agony, raking shivers of pleasure down my shaft, scoring along the intimate velvet skin that sheaths the steel core of my throbbing erection, thigh rigidly contracted in your clawing grip, a shudder of pure, undiluted ecstasy rippling up my cock and shooting arrows of erotic bliss to tingle every nerve-ending in my body, hooded diamond eyes devouring the sight of your soft, full lips closing around the head of my arousal, the words strangled the deep moans that fill my throat} oh Fuck Tory...yes...all fucking yours...
 *purring my approval as my lips gloss down your shaft, steely inches disappearing into the cushioning embrace of lips and sucking wet heat, tongue fluttering at the base as I kiss the hilt of your cock and swirl a slick glide back to the tip, a slow, easy, fanged descent and biting wet withdrawal setting the pace, a steady rhythmic draw of velvet over iron, devouring, growling my pleasure as your taste fuels the desire licking primal lust over my skin, your potent power so concentrated at the tip, lapping at liquid crystal before driving you deep, the sensitive head of your arousal nudging the back of my throat, squeezing a fist around you that demands your growls, those sounds that fill my ears with your pleasure and inflame my core to clench an inferno of need. My love whispers in the kiss of lips, the dragging licks, the spiraling twists that engulf you in the tightness of my throat, pinning you in my gaze as your face speaks of primitive desires*
 Ahh fuckfuckfuck!!!! {Growling out the feral lust that your hot suctioning mouth draws from the dark, hidden, primal depths of my soul, the fluttering tease of your tongue on the base of my cock stuns my senses...blinded by the sparking ecstasy exploding on my retinas, body bowing in an arc of tensed, rock-hard muscle, hands clutching fistfuls of your dripping hair, a desperate grip on the ledge of sanity, mounting pleasure a spiralling knot, coiled tight as a spring, lips parted on huge, dagger fangs, my growls morphing into deep, resonating moans as the head of my cock kisses the back of your throat, squeezed in the hot, suctioning, silky vice of your mouth, diamond eyes wild with the desperate need for release locked on yours...your eyes the finger on the detonator of my climax...mine silently pleading...}
 *MINE!!! blazing in the emerald depths that shimmer with the possession in my soul, a command written in the harsh draws of my lips up your length, fangs elongating at the sight of your vicious canines and striking the match on the bomb that coils in the tension of your body, razor points caressing your most delicate skin on the rough suctioning grinding kiss of my mouth, swallowing rock-hard inches with each downward gliding lick, rasping velvet over silk, tracing the pulsing veins throbbing your heartbeat on my tongue as my nails gouge bloody welts on your thigh, raking into the muscular column to ground myself as your hands rein my hair, your hips kick you down my throat and my satisfied purrs vibrate my pleasure through the iron core of your arousal...yes...this is what I want...you, me...mine...wanting to worship you with my love, to own you with my soul, to share the happiness, the ecstasy that a look, a touch, a word from you brings to my life, my soul in my eyes, my heart pounding violent emotion, I beg, I demand, I ask with my lips, communicating silent desires with your body*
{Ahhh holy sweet mother of...}...Tory!! {my face drawn in hard lines of ecstasy, torturous pleasure-pain ripping me apart, shredding my resistance with the scoring agony of nails tearing flesh and lightning that forks in your emerald gaze, willing me, owning me, loving me, coaxing me to take the plunge, to relinquish the control that holds my release on the edge of a razor-blade...and the earth stops spinning...and my heart slows to a pounding hammer...suspended in an alternate reality that consists only of us and the soul-searing bond that melds two souls in a life-altering, mind-blowing union of possessive, violent love. Knuckles blanched in your hair, your name roared from my lips, my bonding scent a scream, vieing for dominance over my voice in the enclosed space, thighs quaking with the force of impending climax, my release hitting hard, nailing me in the spine, only my hands preventing my hips from punching my cock down your throat as ecstasy steam-rolls over my body and mind in a crushing, explosive orgasm, jetting liquid passion in hard, spasming, rhythmic jolts, every muscle tensed like steel, channeling the intense shock-waves of bliss that wrack through me} oh fuckfuckfuckfuck I fucking love you Tory...I...Oh fuck...{the words dying on my trembling lips as my orgasm shudders through me}
 *snarls ripping from my throat as my name bellows a warrior cry from your lips and your body spasms, the cord snapped, hurtling you to the extremes of ecstasy, dark satiation rolling through me at the sight of your euphoria, the white-hot bolts of your release bathing my throat, swallowing the potent musk that spills your essence in surges, an intoxicating blend of masculine possession and pleasure branding me inside and out, your bonding scent raining down on me, infusing the water with the dark spices exploding on my tongue. Hypnotised by the feral ecstasy lining your face an erotic mask of love, my lips milk your bliss, the sensitive head of your cock embraced in the gentle suction of my kiss, love emerald flaming in the depths of my gaze, shimmering with the crystalline emotion that resonates in my soul...a lingering rasp of my tongue up your shaft, a smile on my glossed, swollen lips* I fucking love you too, Vishous...so fucking much...
{lids falling closed, legs buckling under me, falling to my knees at your feet, the steamy haze of the shower and my bonding scent billowing up in plumes, my wet forehead pressed to yours, palms framing your jaw, lips ravaging yours in a raw, fanged kiss, tasting my ecstasy in your mouth, my mark branded so deep in the heart of you, a ragged growl shaking my chest} MINE Tory...fucking MINE!!!!
 *arms wrapping around your shoulders to find my name in your skin as my mouth meets yours in a furious clash of fangs and tongue, welding soaked curves to the wet wall of your muscle, fingers combed into fists in your hair, fusing you to me* all fucking yours...for fucking ever...*completely marked, your brand on every cell, your name in every heartbeat, every breath...the very essence of me, yours* I love you...
{shivering, gooseflesh breaking out on my skin despite the heat of the shower, teeth and fangs chattering with the immense force of my emotion...rising up to gather your wet curves in my arms, mentally killing the spray and cracking the shower doors, swathing you in black Egyptian cotton, my lips fused to yours in tender kisses as I lead us to the black silk of our mated bed} I love you Tory....for fucking ever, shellan mine...you killed me, true...fucking loved it...
 *sprawling out across the expanse of silk, wrapped in a luxurious towel and sated, eyes heavy lidded watching you with lazy smiles, fangs glinting in the candlelight as I tug you down beside me, curving over your body, our young nestled tight between us* I loved it...love watching you come for me...*blush hidden as my face turns into the heat of your chest, nuzzling your damp skin* we sleeping, nallum?
{combing through your damp hair with my fingers, the swell of our young tucked against my abs, legs entwined with yours, breath a hot flow on your lips} it's getting late, my love...you happy to sleep?
 I'm tired...*tender kisses pressed to your mouth, vined around you as close as I can get, fingers winding up into your hair* Goodnight hellren mine...I love you so fucking much...see you in our dreams...*cheek resting on your chest, free hand draped across your hips* mmm...
Mmmm fuck... {melting into the black silk, a puddle of satiated, liquified muscle absorbing your soft curves into me} goodnight shellan mine...I love you to the edge of madness....and beyond. I will hunt you down in your dreams...
Mmm...*a sleepy chuckle brushing heated whispers over your skin* I love being prey to your hunger...I love you...eternally...
As do I, my soul...eternally yours...sleep, my love...
Yes Master...
{growls low} Mistress fucking mine...

No comments:

Post a Comment