Tuesday 24 May 2011

Chaining beauty

*the deadbolt sliding into place is the most wonderful sound in the world as I ram it home, my ear pressed to the door, head cocked for a rustle of sound, any breath, my inhale refusing to exhale until I'm sure we're alone again* is she gone? 
{Your words drag my gaze from the random spot on the wall where my attention was focussed, frankly still stunned at your mother's awkward embrace, voice a low whisper} Fuck I hope so Tory...that was...torture, true 
Actually, I think that was worse than torture...How many questions can someone ask? *exhaling, my back braced on the door, physically making sure no tiny original of myself can come floating in again* we need to chain this fucking door shut...Female needs to learn how to use a phone...*my sighs turning to soft laughter as I catch your expression* need a hug? 
Mmmm {a slow smile spreading on my face, fangs glinting in the candlelight as I drag you into my arms, eyes glowing ice-white possession, lips a breath from yours} I'll face all the mothers in law you can throw at me as long as I get to chain you in the Penthouse...speaking of which... {closing the distance between our lips in a soft kiss} I have something for you...{reaching into the back pocket of my leathers to retrieve a black velvet pouch and pressing it into your palm} 
*emerald eyes regarding you warily from under black lashes as the velvet pouch is closed into my hand* is it going to explode? *the brush of your lips still tingling heat on my mouth, wetting my lips as I tentatively open the soft purse and tilt it with a gentle shuffle...tiny links of silver metal falling cool on my skin in a long chain and casting a mercurial glow over my face as it catches light from the candles* nallum...it's beautiful...* no...it is beyond beautiful, lifting the light metal up to my eyes, the exquisite details come to life in a flicker of silver...our names, so delicately entwined in the Old Language creating length in the chain, our young's names surrounded by us...and a drop dagger, that swings as I play with the shimmering links, glinting diamond and emerald from the hilt* I love it....*winding the silvery metal around my fingers, my lips roughly capture yours, my gratitude, my awe, hot on my tongue* 
{Rough hands burrowing into your hair, urging you closer, deepening the kiss} It's to replace the old chains...the ones that don't fit any more...I missed them...{Pulling back, palms spanning the rounded swell of your stomach, a fanged smile reaching my diamond eyes} So... do I get to put them on you? 
*battling with the tears that swim emerald in my gaze, a laugh soft heat on your lips* you want to chain me? *dangling the metal links, your palm in mine, and dropping the chains onto your skin, my hands cradling our young* Please...we'll be surrounded by you...in every which way possible...*arching up on my toes to take your mouth, unable to stop touching you* 
Yes Tory, I want to chain you..{eyes darkening perceptibly, lids low, the links a cool weight in my palm, tongue stroking over your fangs, one gloved finger hooking into the tie of your robe...pulling...the fabric giving way with a slide, parting the black silk on your curves, gloved knuckles trailing up over your breasts, slipping the robe from one shoulder, then the other, letting it fall to the ground, baring you to the searing heat of my gaze, the platinum chains cool, raising goosebumps on your skin as I fit them, skilled fingers brushing the small of your back as I pass the links through my hands, linking them at your navel through the tiny diamond and emerald inlaid dagger before lifting my eyes back to your face} Beautiful...you are so fucking beautiful Tory... 
You make me feel that way...*the chilled metal heating with the flush that hues my skin a delicate pink, heightening the sensations rippling arousal in the wake of your touch, tiny chimes as I draw you up my body and weld us as close as our young will allow, embraced by the exquisite links, my fingers clawing into your shoulders, molding us a tight fusion of curves and muscle, eyes locked in the hypnotic pull of your diamond gaze, my kisses gentle on your jaw* thank you, V... 
Mmmm my pleasure, true {Big hands running down your spine, sliding over the metal links, palms planted on the backs of your thighs, hitching you around my waist in a powerful surge, our lips fused as I carry you to our mated bed, the marking instinct a roaring demand, needing to cover you in my scent, to rub myself into you until I am infused into every strand of your hair, every dip and curve and hidden hollow of your body. Planting my ass on the mattress, falling back into the pool of black silk with my female straddling my hips, drinking in your lush curves, hands seeking every inch of your skin in callused caresses} 
*laughter laced with arousal, lifted, spun, straddling your lap in a blur of muscle and velvet skin, settling my ass firmly, thighs split to cage you in the lithe muscle of my legs, a slight flutter of fear that I'll squish you and then you're touching me and I can't think, blazing emerald down at you, hands planted on your chest, stroking over your Brotherhood scar, down the ripped muscle of your abs, back up to repeat, tracing the broad lines of your shoulders, clawing, purring, my exploration of needy caresses memorizing your sculpted warrior form, my most intimate flesh slick and glistening with arousal, skin flushed, tiny bundle of pleasure swollen in desire as I rock to the chime of chains* fuck... 
Mmmm fuck... {rolling my hips up off the black silk to stroke the hard ridge of my cock along the seam of your drenched arousal, the shaft aching, straining in the tight confines of my leathers, hungry diamond eyes locked on yours, glowing with erotic threat, strong hands closing around your wrists, guiding your hands to the fly of my leathers, stroking your palm over the hard bulge, gloved hand fisting the delicate chains, reining my desire, leashing yours, fingers grazing the slick, swollen lips of your core, slipping inside, gliding up your centre to tease your pulsing bud with wet friction, the words coming out in a starved, possessive growl} I want you Tory...
You have me...*flicking your zipper, a wicked smile hovering around my lips as I slide it down, separating leather to free the velvet steel of your arousal into my hand, stroking the silky shaft tip to base in a hard grind, working my core in a rock of hips against your fingers, muscles jumping with the sexualised electrical pulses jolting from the throbbing bud to every sensitive nerve and spurring my arousal to a blaze of pleasure, heart rate kicking up, breath hitching, riding the glide of your fingers and the underside of your cock as I grip and stroke to the beat pulsing up the thick shaft, your heart thudding under my fingers, mimicking the roll of my hips around the blunt head* 
Ahh...fuck {a ragged moan spilling from my lips as you split the leather to expose the pulsing length of my erection, the shaft jerking in the rush of cool air and the firm curl of your fingers wrapping around me, gliding my sensitive skin over the veined steel core, stroking the aching head in the delicate, dripping folds of your heat...delicious, unbearably sensuous torture, stoking the flames of my lust to rabid wildfire, hunger thundering through my veins, pounding up the shaft of my cock...pulsing in your palm...on your slick flesh, demanding entry, fangs pearl daggers slicing into my lower lip on a growl, hips jacking up off the silk, gritting the words} stop teasing me Tory...I need in you now, true... 
*lips curled off snarling fangs, raking one hand down your chest as my hips swivel, guiding the tip of your cock to the sensitive molten entrance of my core, teasing strokes, nudging you in and out of the tight heat, arched up on my knees, grinding as your hips thrust up and I slam down, rough, violently sheathing you in the vicious vicing channel on a howl and the clinking shimmer of silver light refracting candle flames off the chains embracing my curves, circling the drumming bead of my pleasure with your thumb and driving spikes of desire, agonisingly arousing, through my body, blades of lust stabbing deep, evoking serpentine undulations and the mindless, brutal rhythm of my hips, pounding down, over and over, a ruthless grind and withdraw, riding up your length with growling moans, palms coasting up my curves to cup my breasts, rolling, pinching my sensitive nipples to the tempo of my need* fuckfuck! V! 
Uhnf fuck!!!! {breathing in deep growled pants, eyes hooded diamond, devouring the wild, curvaceous dance of your luscious body, totally uninhibited, slamming down on my thick length in rough, erotic undulations, your ink a writhing, chained animal on your flushed skin as you impale yourself on the powerful upward thrusts of my hips, grinding, winding down my shaft with exquisitely tight, glossed friction, the ends of your hair whipping my thighs as you toss your head, your nails clawing welts down my pecs, marking your male with primal possession, wildly riding my hips, punching down to the beat of your pulse in your clit, my thumb teasing jolts of pleasure from the nub of nerves, gloved fist yanking the chains taut, spine bowing up off the bed, drilling deep, the head of my cock kissing your spot over and over, orgasmic tension palpable in the air surrounding us like an electrical charge...one spark and we both explode, snarling through bloody fangs} Fuck! Come with me Tory! 
V...*shivering, climax barely restrained, snarling on the end of its chains, desire a beast, coiled in my core and breathing fire through every inch of me...your name a plea on my lips as my thrusts hammer down with the slick slap of curves on muscle, a riot of undulating slamming grinds and twisting molten flesh, spine pulled back in a taut arc of ecstasy as you command my release and I yield willingly. Unmanacled, my orgasm roars free, plundering my senses and leaving me blind to all but the heavy upward penetrations drilling my core and the wild delirium of euphoria that captivates my soul, fascinates my pleasure and welds a fusion of life between our bodies, neither able to survive without the other, existence nothing without you in it...screaming a glass shattering explosion of ecstasy and succumbing to the demands of your body, buried deep in the heart of me, sheathing a relentless smacking rhythm inside my soul* fuckfuckFUCK! 
Oh fuck YES!!! {lips pulled back off dagger fangs on a roar of triumph, neck corded, arched back into black silk, spine knifing up off the bed to impale your shivering, trembling body on the pistoning shaft of my arousal, your pleasure spreading over me, spilling on my thighs, igniting the fuse on my explosive release, crashing down, fragmenting my soul into a million diamond shards of ecstasy, body shuddering a rhythmic, pulsing rush of white-hot orgasmic bliss, pumping deep in your core, bathing your soul in all-consuming love and fierce possession, skin glistening with the musky spice of masculine bonding...owned, marked, needed, bound by the same chains...inseparable, indistinguishable in the blinding euphoria of our simultaneous climax} sweet fuck Tory...I love you, so fucking much... 
*resonating with the profound depth of our connection, tiny shocks arrowing spasms of ecstasy through me as I flatten my palms on your chest, holding myself up as my body threatens to collapse under the waves of bliss rampaging through my system, your pleasure surging molten into the contractions of my core, milked, drained, welcomed by the clasping muscles shuddering through your pulses of liquid fire and growling your name, a prayer, a mantra, worshipping you with my soul* I fucking love you too...so goddamned much, Vishous... 
{eyes locking on yours, sparks of ecstasy and violent love illuminating every diamond facet, lips curving into a wide,fanged grin, hips kicking aftershocks of spasming pleasure in the rippling sheath of your core, your midnight waves cascading over my shoulders, sharing air on heavy, sawing breaths} fuck Tory...You. Are. Incredible. you make me burn, you are a fucking Goddess..true...I don't deserve you... 
*head shaking with a flutter of silken strands, the thick obsidian waves falling to curtain us in our own private world* You deserve better...*answering your smile, dipping to capture your lips in a sated, rough brush of kisses, tongue rolling up your fangs* you make me melt, warrior...sizzle, spark, combust...and you kill me so beautifully...*nipping at your bottom lip, sucking it hard, purring, hips shifting as your erection kicks pulses inside me* am I squishing you, nallum? 
Fuck no...{growling into your mouth, lips melding with yours, palms riding rough over your flushed skin to your ass, eyes flashing ice-white} I like you just where you are true... 
*chuckling softly, wriggling my ass against your hands as my spine arches, hypnotised by the glow of your beautiful eyes* so I'm not the size of a house? *a smirk on my lips, but my inward cringes hope your answer isn't yes...* 
{dark brows shooting up in disbelief} haven't you figured it out yet that all these new curves of yours are a massive fucking turn-on Tory?…you've never been so beautiful in my eyes, ripe and lush and soft...so sensuous, erotic {inhaling a ragged breath} your scent...fuck…one touch and you set me on fire...I fucking love you Tory...I love us, true... 
*tears pricking my eyes at your low, passionate sincerity, biting hard kisses on your lips, devouring you, wild love flowing over my skin* I fucking love you too...I love us...God I love us...so fucking much...*crystal happiness falling soft on your skin as I settle down over you, willing the DM door shut as your fingers tangle in the chains at my hips*

No comments:

Post a Comment