Monday 2 May 2011

Retribution



{Turning into the dark alley, my frame casting a huge, wraith-like shadow in the yellow glow of the streetlight, like the grim fucking reaper, hell-bent on a rampage of savage killing. The Lesser hauling ass, beating a retreat having watched his friends get pounded to a matching set of mulch bags. Well, it's a dead fucking end cocksucker... Swinging the metal bat, a loud crack as the sweet spot makes contact with the Lesser's skull, head snapping on its neck, watching its body crumple, useless, to the asphalt, spinal cord severed by  the force of the blow. Bending over, getting mouth to mouth tight with the bastard, face distorted with hatred, lips curled in a snarl over deadly fangs, voice spitting fury} Where the fuck is Tory? The female with young? {no answer} What did you do with her? {its black oily lips quirking into a leering grin} <<you'll never see her alive.. Vampire>> {the words yank the pin on the grenade of my wrath, rabid anger turning my vision red, a savage growl ripped from my throat, fully extended fangs distorting my snarled words} Wrong fucking answer, true {gloved hand palming the Lesser's face, jerking back its limp neck, fangs ripping through its jugular in a brutally vicious tearing of putrid flesh, the stinging sweetness of the black blood just a taste of the payback the  bonded male in me demands for what those fuckers are doing to my pregnant shellan.... And I'm only getting fucking started...

 No amount of savage hack and slice could satisfy the rampant hunger for vengeance that consumes my every waking hour. Rising up from the ground, breath pumping heavy in my chest, the lesser's oily, black blood streaking down my face and chest, diamond eyes wild with rage, violent emotion rolling off my body like a dark, warped haze.... Fuck... The lesser's words <<you'll never see her alive>>...Were they dead? Oh God...Was my only hope that they hadn't endured days and days of torture before they went unto the Fade? No!! I refused to accept the unthinkable... I would find them…had to find them, or die fucking trying. I can't fucking breathe without them...Gripping the bat, the same one they had used to beat my shellan, face set in hard lines of grim determination, shitkickers echoing on the pavement...a savage hunting predator stalking off into the Caldwell night}

No comments:

Post a Comment