Thursday 19 May 2011

Tasting Doubts



*gliding back to your side through the slippery sheets, head and plate pillowed on the hard muscle of your abs as I break hungrily into the croissants, the pastries dripping with syrup and coating my fingers sticky happiness, stomach growling as my finger draws out our babies names in the sweet golden syrup onto your skin, humming quietly as I paint*
{the circle of cold porcelain causes my abs to flex, jolted from sleep, my senses assaulted by the sweet, buttery aromas, eyes flipping open, a slow, drowsy grin spreading my lips at the sight of you, all sticky and hungry, dripping sugary syrup on my skin, one dark brow lifted in amusement} hmmm good morning Tory...
*the tip of my tongue a breath away from your skin, ready to erase the names in greedy licks. Busted. Eyes darting up, mischief vibrant sparks in my gaze* good morning...*my tongue sweeps wet and syrupy over your skin in a hard curl* hungry?
Always fucking ravenous for you Tory... {the words a husky rasp, low-lidded diamond eyes tracking the curl of your tongue, your hungry emerald gaze, glowing up at me from under thick lashes and my cock swells in response, a shaft of steel tenting the black, slippery silk}
Mmm... I was offering you pastry actually, but...*a slow smile curving my lips, your erection throbbing inches from my mouth, concealed only by the silken sheet, fingers holding up a dripping sweet piece of the croissant to your lips as my tongue cleans the muscles of your abs with long strokes...unable to resist, my lips part over the silk-coated head of your cock, fangs hovering razor points, a lethal kiss on the sensitive tip*
{Lips parting on a ragged moan, fangs tearing the buttery pastry from your hand, tongue curling around your fingers to catch the stray beads of sticky sugar dribbling down their length, thighs and abs flexing and rolling in the wake of your tongue} Ahh fuck Tory!! {the hot kiss of your breath through the silk sets the head of my cock to a pulsing ache, lips closing reflexively around your sticky fingers}
*Moaning as your tongue licks over the sensitive pads of my fingers, sucking them into your mouth as my lips close around silk and hard arousal, teeth grazing through the damp material, your scent infused into the sheets, flooding my nose. Not enough...teasing you only incites my desire, racks it up to molten lust, core liquid as the sheet is slid from your body and my lips meet skin in a suctioning lick*
{Fuck!!! My own fangs graze up your fingers, mirroring the agonising torture of your teeth raking silk over hard steel, sucking you hard into my mouth, hips undulating up off the mattress, gloved hand clutching fistfuls of your hair as the hot, wet drag of your tongue replaces the damp satin, scenting your arousal, my cock pulsing in the suctioning silk hold of your lips, achingly aroused, breath coming in hard growls}
*delicious...the threat of your fangs on my skin amping up the shocks of my arousal, inner muscles quivering an ache, pulses of passion bathing my core in slick fire. The bottle of syrup tilts as my hand grasps it, pouring the sticky sweetness down your shaft, my lips devouring each hard, sugar coated inch in a rough downward glide to the hilt, fangs dragging light over your velvet skin, hips writhing in the silk as your own bow off the bed, winding you into the sucking heat of my mouth, my hair your reins as you slow thrust into my licks*    
Sweet fuck Tory!! {the viscous syrup is a cold shock to my heated, engorged skin, diamond eyes darkly dilated, intently tracking the glossy drizzle as it coats my shaft, your pink, swollen, sugar-glazed lips wrapped around my cock, gliding down the sticky silk shaft, sparking every nerve ending in my body to heightened sensory perception, raw desire, feral lust hammering in my veins, throbbing through my arousal, pulsing on your tongue, fangs clamped hard on your fingers, my fists in your hair the only restraint that stops me from unleashing the primal craving to fuck your mouth with savage, pumping thrusts, every muscle corded and ripped, held teetering on the edge by the hot suctioning draw of your sweet, tight mouth, growling around your fingers} fuck fuck fuck fuck.....
*dark laughter rippling around your cock as your body tightens to columns of muscle, ripped and straining, all power and warrior control and leashed animal urges...fuck...the slow burning spasms in my core crank up at the feral growling rumbles shaking the bed with your desire, your bite on my fingers shooting jolts of painfully beautiful arousal through my lust and swarming me with intense fiery pleasure, lips glossed to the base, throat gripping you in a swallowing constriction, squeezing the blunt head of your cock in a wet embrace as my fangs clamp a sucking seal around your shaft, nicking your most sensitive skin, willing you to fuck me, to take me as you need, every glide and withdrawal of my mouth a harsh, twisting grind of curling tongue and wet, hot suction, demanding your ecstasy*
FUCK!!!! {your throat locks around the head of my cock in a constricting kiss and it's game fucking over....control snapped...the beast unleashed on a roar of pure, animal lust, plate and food scattered in the work of a heartbeat, your wrists pinned your fangs dragged from the shaft of my cock with excruciating pleasure-pain, your face slammed into the pillow, ass cocked, thighs spread by heavy muscled thighs, gloved fist ramming my cock core-deep into the tight, molten velvet of your sex, two hundred and sixty pounds of rock-hard warrior at your back, fangs capturing the soft flesh at the base of your neck} God, I love you Tory, but right now I need to fuck you....
*flipped in a blur of primal hunger, too fast to register until my face meets pillow and you drive every steel inch of your arousal in a slam of the most primitive desire through the fisting, silken furnace of my core, hitting the heart of me in a vicious pound of ultimate possession, my scream of surrender, your name, howled into the pillow, fangs ripping fabric as ecstasy reverberates a seismic wave of orgasmic energy, tearing me apart on the brutal, animalistic ownership of your warrior body, the Old Language spilling lyrical from my lips, begging, pleading as your fangs lock into the tender skin of my neck, pinned, vulnerable* yes, fuck me...I'm yours, please fuck me...
Fuck yes!!! {snarling at that word, breathing fire on your neck, fangs biting hard, slicing through delicate skin as my hips begin a savage pounding slap of deep-penetrating fuck-thrusts, powerful hands clamped on your hips, pistoning you back on the thick, glossed shaft of my erection, drilling deeper, punching into your spot with every brutal stroke, reaming the tight, velvet sheath of your core, sparing you none of my warrior strength, stretching your quivering flesh to tearing point... out of control, the lust, the hunger an insanity, sweat streaming down my chest in a river of carnal passion, dark spice blooming on my skin, the instinct to possess, to mark, overwhelming, the word emblazoned in my consciousness MINE!!! head jerked back on a roar, fangs torn from your skin, hips locked into yours as my universe implodes in a hurricane of unleashed ecstasy concentrated on the head of my cock I erupt in spasming jolts, bathing your core in the hot, jetting liquid of mind-blowing release} Ahhhh fuck yes Tory!!! {fingers biting into your hips as I lock you into my bucking hips}
*the whimpers that fill the room sing of my love, my submission to the crazed emotions that drive us into a violent frenzy and roar our ecstasy to the heavens, the molten pulsating jets of your release detonating a second earth-shattering climax, curves shuddering in the grip of vicious pleasure, a tidal wave washing over me, drowning your cock, slicking my thighs with fiery liquid bliss, soul a melody rising to the heights of ecstasy, bonded so tight to its mate, there is no beginning, no end, just an infinite, entwined, primal connection that welds our bodies, synchronises our hammering heartbeats and is the air that breathes our love* Fuck...fuck...V...I love you…
Oh fuck I love you too Tory... {growl-panting at your ear, cock still pulsing deep inside you with tremors of my soul-shattering release, rolling to the side, taking you with me, spooned at your back, muscles twitching, liquefied, goatee rasping your neck} fuck I can't control myself with you...you make me insane...can't fucking move, true. And I think I'm laying in a puddle of syrup...{a deep chuckle tickling your neck}
*snorting a laugh, blissed out smile lighting my features, melted back against your chest as I play my tongue over your knuckles, hands laced, your arm pulled between my breasts, locking me to you* you probably are...I have no idea where anything went...*sighing a heavy exhalation of total satiation, contentment wrapping us in a bubble of sultry scents, sex, bonding and the sweet tendrils of syrup* I love when you lose control...*free hand spanning my stomach, poking at a slight kick, the hunger assuaged...for now* Can’t do that soon...
Can't lose control?...{stroking our laced fingers tenderly over your lips, a frown furrowing my brow, an icy grip closing around my heart} fuck...did I hurt you?....hurt them? {propping up on an elbow, craning to see your face} fuck I'm sorry Tory...I'm a fucking animal, true {turning away, legs thrown over the side of the bed, the bare expanse of my back to you, hands buried in my hair muttering curses} fuck!! I'm sorry Tory...I’ll stay away... I'll leave you alone...I ...fuck, just fuck!!
*my fist connecting with your shoulder hard, fangs scoring your skin, my growl in your ear, pulling you back into my arms* No...you didn’t hurt me, nallum...I fucking loved it...begged you for it, remember? You stay away from me and I'll chain you to the bed...*the threat whispered on your skin, guilt eating away at my heart that I made you doubt* I meant, we don't want to induce labour, and soon, that could be a very big possibility...they're fine...I swear...*tugging you flat, your head resting on my lap, fingers stroking your features* never doubt that..I can take you, wild, untamed, beautifully rough as you are...I love you...every facet of you…you drive me ecstatically insane…
{the impact of your fist is welcome...your words a blur...all I hear is that I could have brought on your labour... pulling up from your lap, unable to meet your gaze, unshed tears burning my eyes, voice broken, gloved hand fisted on my thigh} I don't know what the fuck I'm doing Tory…I'm a warrior...I kill shit...what do I know about life...nurturing…young?...what the fuck do I have to offer them?...yeah...I...just fuck!!
V...*eyes stinging with tears as your words hit my heart, fingers curled into your shoulder, sliding off the bed to stand before you, tilting your face up to mine, desperately trying to catch your gaze* We will learn...together...I'm not the most gentle of females but it's OUR young, it's different...you have everything to offer...you are strong, and passionate, you are beyond intelligent, and you love...you love me, you protect me, you make me laugh, you calm me down...you will be the same with our young. Teaching them to fight, teaching them all the languages in that brilliant head of yours...*fingers tentatively stroking your hair, trying to soothe* You will make an amazing father...you saved my soul, what makes you think you can’t nurture theirs? They’re a part of us... you can’t hurt me for the world and you won’t hurt them...
{eyes still downcast as you tilt my face to yours, the muscles in my stubbled jaw hard-set, struggling to contain the emotions I rarely let loose...hating myself for it...for being such a fucking pussy, when you need me strong, but exposed, vulnerable after the killer sex, it just pours out, emotionally fucking incontinent…weak... son of a bitch V!!! Breath hitching, trying to process your words, your face swimming in front of me as I finally muster the balls to look you in the eyes...and it's fucking heart-breaking... the way I love you...them… emotions, connections I never knew existed.... least not in my world of pain and war and death... shit... no words... nothing will come out... just ragged breaths... locking my arms around your waist, cheek resting on your stomach, salty tears streaking your skin}...I love you Tory...I love them...that's all I fucking know in this world...I'm sorry, true...
*crystal tears spill from my eyes as your embrace douses my skin in your sorrow, arms wrapping around your head, holding you to the life that rolls nudges against your cheek, comprehension constricting my chest tight, voice choked with love* I'm sorry...I love you...I know how much you love us....and I didn't mean to...*shaking my head, words insignificant, caught in my throat, only knowing that I need you, that you...and now them...are my entire world...* We can do this, Vishous...together...they will want for nothing, and never doubt our love…
{looking up at you, eyes black, shimmering diamond, the words gritty, caught with raw emotion} good deal Tory…{my arms banding tighter, an iron cage of love and protection} together....good fucking deal, true...
*lips feathering under your eyes, hands fisting your head up to my kisses, raining my devotion down on you, missing the purity of your ice white gaze, diamond bleeding too slowly through black, whispering into your skin* always…us four...for fucking ever… *twining my fingers in your hair, unwilling to stop touching you* come back to bed?
{Nodding slowly} for fucking ever, true... {a teary blink and my eyes are intense crystal white, rimmed dark, the pupils super-black, the intensity of my love etched in every shimmering diamond facet} yes nalla...let's get the fuck back to bed...{cupping your face, dragging you down onto my mouth in a searing, desperate kiss, falling back into the black silk}
*purring as I bounce into the silken sea of sheets beside you, lips fused to the impassioned hunger of your kiss, hand sneaking back, closing around the plastic squeezy bottle as my mouth ravages yours, tasting syrup and love* aww...my hellren said he was all sticky laying in a puddle of sugary perfection...*firing lashes of the viscous sweetness onto your chest, laughing purrs as I pounce, tackling you back into DMs and working a tongue curling attack of licks over your body*

No comments:

Post a Comment