Monday 2 May 2011

Cry Uncle



{Shitkickers trailing the residue of Tory’s scorched blood from the lawn onto the expensive-ass aubusson rug, a whole lot of don't fuck with me aura rolling off my tensed frame as I push past the doggen into the living room, Tory's uncle relaxing back in the regulation Glymera leather wing chair, legs crossed at the knees, pinkie finger stuck out in the wind as he sips from the teacup, mouth all puckered up like an asshole. He turns toward the commotion, and the cocksucker reeks of evil like baby powder tossed over sweaty roadkill on a hot night, shock etched in his face, the china teacup rattling in its saucer as he gets to his feet and I approach, swinging the bat like I'm stepping up to the plate for the World Series of pissed, homicidal motherfuckers. I get right up in the POS's grille, my glare the ocular version of a fully extended middle finger, the words spat like venom} What the FUCK have you done with her, you worthless fucking piece of shit? {the haughty <<fuck you>> response met by the crack of metal on kneecaps putting my full warrior strength into the swing before slamming him up against the wall like a rag doll, his skull crazy-paving the plaster, the china smashing to the floor, tea splattering the rug} <<nothing she didn't have coming to her.>>

{rage erupting in a shaking fury, my fist using his shirt collar for a noose and his skull for a wall hammer} MOTHER..FUCKER!! She is with young..{his lips contort in a sneer} <<Yes. Indeed. My aquaintances in the Lessening Society were most interested to learn of her pregnancy..it seems they have some use for your filthy, freak spawn>> {fangs bared on a feral snarl as the bat connects hard with the asshole's groin, wringing a strangled whimpering sound of agony from his mouth and it takes every ounce of self-control I can muster not to rip the fuckers throat out with my fangs, gloved fist clamping vice-like on his one functional hand, crushing the bones one by one, snapping them like toothpicks, tears springing to his eyes, his face distorted in a mask of agony, my voice seething with wrath} You will fucking tell me where they took her, I swear to you I will make your last hours a goddamned living hell, you will beg me, on your knees to end your miserable fucking excuse for a life, feel me? {his eyes closing as I spit the threat in his face}

 <<Oh I don't think sooooo...>> {his voice trails off into a distorted, slow motion drawl, the stench of evil intensifying, burning in my eyes and throat like tear-gas and making me gag. His lids flip open to reveal two soulless black pits. Sucking in a breath as black oily slick bleeds from the corners of his eyes, his mouth, ears, every orifice in the fucker's body oozing with the putrid slime of the Omega, the skin peeling off his face in ragged strips, my own eyes peeled wide, shitkickers taking root in the floor as he begins to speak in a strange accent, voice thick with malevolence, bubbling with black oil} <<Ahh nephew mine...I never congratulated you on the young..I am sooo looking forward to meeting the babe...and your shellan is proving to be most...entertaining and co-operative...yes>> {his black slimy tongue slavering over his lips as he laughs a wet chuckle... FUCK!!...the fucking Omega has my Tory?? Oh...fuck no..control snapped, I am aware my entire body, shaking with rage, has begun to glow, tearing the glove from my cursed hand, closing the palm over the evil's face with a sucking squelch, the smell of sweet burning flesh sizzling up in a sickly cloud} 

 Fuck you!! {Tory's uncle combusting in an explosive flash, evil laughter ringing through the room} <<I thank you, nephew mine, for saving me the bother of eliminating the irritating, loose-lipped vampire. Why you protect these worthless, bloodsucking traitors is beyond me. Rest assured your feisty little shellan is in 'secure' hands now.. how careless of you to leave her unprotected...>>{ the disembodied voice trails off and I am ...alone, my only link to Tory's whereabouts reduced to nothing but a pile of smouldering, putrid slime pooling around my shitkickers, the bat hanging limp in my hands, head hanging heavy off my shoulders... the fucking Omega...} Oh. God Tory…I have to find you...I will single-handedly annihilate the entire lessening society and I WILL fucking find you... or I will die trying...

No comments:

Post a Comment