Tuesday 31 May 2011

That Vital Touch

 *lazy patterns invisible on your skin as my finger paints nonsense, semi-conscious, just luxuriating in your hot muscle embracing my soft curves, your scent a blanket of silk cocooning me in love. Nuzzling closer on a whisper* good morning hellren mine...I love you...*free hand doodling over the happy kicking of our young, trying to quell the queasy in my gut*
{the meandering path of your fingers, the soft caress of your warm skin, draws a low groan of contentment from my waking form, our scents mingled, a potent cocktail of love and possession heavy in the atmosphere, diamond eyes opening a crack to trace the swirling of your fingers, a slow smile spreading my lips} good morning, shellan mine. I love you too...so fucking much. How did you sleep nalla?
 *lips lifting at the corners, a small smile unable to resist in the face of yours, kisses dropped in the wake of my dancing fingers, tasting the salty spice of your skin with a soft moan* I slept...you nallum? *Emeralds flicking drowsily up to meet your eyes, melting into the pure, sleepy depths as my fingers blaze a feather light trail over your abs*
 Like the dead nalla.... not surprising, considering you killed me in the shower... {my voice all morning gravel, eyes glinting amusement, the hot, silky print of your lips igniting bonfires of arousal wherever they contact my skin, muscles stretching out in a writhing undulation, every part of me awakening, coming alive to your tender touch}
*devilish mirth glistening in my eyes as I purr into my kisses* yeah...sorry about that...I just needed to touch you...*the soft lines of my body stretching feline along the writhing bunch of your muscle rolling beneath me, electric at all points of contact, plugging me into the lightning shocks of desire that spark off liquid arousal in my core* Mmm...
 you don't fucking apologise for that nalla {rolling you onto your back with a growl, heavily muscled arms braced either side of your head hips settling between your thighs, spreading them, knees and arms holding my substantial warrior mass hovering, an erotic threat shadowing your delicate, feminine frame, my hair tickling your forehead as my head drops down on heavy shoulders, breathing fiery passion on your mouth, fangs teasing your full lips with dragging, wet kisses and growled possession}
 V...*surprise gasping from my lips, devoured by your mouth, hot passion scorching me with your love as I am pinned beneath you, growls taken by your lips, drugged by your sharp fanged kisses, ravenous, wild against your mouth, curves arching in the cage of your muscle to touch, to tease my nipples with exquisite friction on the smooth skin of your chest, heating the taut beads to sensitive pulses, thighs climbing to clench at your hips and bind you to me, urging you closer, to my lips, to the dance of my tongue, to the hot centre of my body*
 {sucking in a ragged moan as the shift of your thighs kisses the iron ridge of my erection into the lush, molten well of your desire, your nipples hard, erogenous peaks caressing my pecs, an undeniable temptation...trailing a path of biting kisses along your jaw...lower...one callused hand framing the full, ripe globe of your breast as I tease the throbbing peak between my lips, raking the point of one fang over the sensitive tip...gloved hand snaking over your hips, fingers parting the swollen pink lips of your sex, the leather sweeping through your slick, slippery arousal, my thumb finding the little bud of nerves that pulses with the beat of your desire, thick fingers probing your drenched folds, sliding deep into the tight, stretched clench of your core, curling up to tip that spot inside you that spills whimpers from your lips, my fingers pumping, luxuriating in the fisted clamp of your inner walls, my mouth sucking a rhythm on your nipple in time with the stroke of my fingers and the circling tease of my thumb on your clit} uhmmmm fuck Tory....
 Oh God!!! *attention split between the agonising pleasure of your fangs and lips sucking exquisite pressure on the peak of one pink, hyper-sensitive nipple and the hot coast of leather down tingling, flushed skin, the rough hide channeling the electric drawing kisses of your mouth and pulsing them to the core of my soul, molten, rippling...screaming as my body bows off the bed, an arc of desire twisting me on the thick penetration of your fingers, the riding glide over my sweet spot tumbling ecstatic whimpers from my lips, praising you, begging for mercy as you ruthlessly plunder my core with an indulgent, pumping pace, stretched, fisting you in a sheathe of slick velvet, body nothing but sparks, an incandescent fiery entity igniting ecstasy around the thrust of leather-encased fingers, the razor kisses that jolt my curves into thrusting undulations, contracting inner muscles dragging at the thick impaling grind of your fingers, uncontrollable lust lighting up my neurones and casting my brain into the background, instincts on full flare, pleasure receptors blazing with desire, the moaning whimpers a crazed melody of uninhibited, wanton need, hungry, starved for your touch, teetering on the edge* Fuck...V...more...
{lust-glazed diamond eyes flipping up to meet the low-lidded hunger burning bright emerald in your eyes, tongue running seductive over my fully-extended fangs and teeth, the words more animal growl than coherent speech} yes fucking mistress...{and without warning or prelude, hot, wet mouth replaces leather-clad thumb, devouring your most intimate flesh, sucking your slick folds on my tongue, flicking fast on the throbbing bud of your clit, in time with the relentless, plunging beat of my arousal slicked fingers in the fisted grip of your core, the bucking, gyrating grind of your hips frictioning my stubbled jaw on the delicate skin of your inner thighs, your sweet honey dragging low animal moans and growls from deep in my chest, the vibrations resonating in your tender flesh, merciless in my erotic assault, another finger adding to the stretching of your aroused skin, the tips of my fangs meting out sharp pricks of pain in the midst of the frenzied feasting of my mouth on your core...willing you to let go...coaxing, begging, demanding your release...wild with the need to feel you come}
 *resistance is futile...you own me, and my body knows it, roaring howls as your lips meet intimate flesh in a fever of fangs and tongue, wet muscle beating my clit to a throbbing scream of pleasure, razor points stabbing delicate skin in the most sublime torture, an attack of love and possession stretching my arousal to the point of pain, driving the new thick invasion into the heart of me and lighting a fire of exquisite ecstasy, scorching me on the leather lances of your fingers and powering me over the edge, thrusting to the tempo of my hips, sucking a draw on slick delicate folds, devouring, ravaging a savagely beautiful assault, so brutal in its teasing, so divine in the euphoria it incites, evoking the feral undulations that slam you into my spot, over and over and over, shattering the barriers that keep me sane and spilling insane ecstasy over my writhing form, an orgasmic apocalypse, erotic destruction of all sense, all control, unleashed, primitive desires at the forefront taking all you are offering, the tender pain of your fangs in my flesh, that primal animal hunger, soaring me into the oblivion of our soul-binding love* V!!
Yes fuck YES!!! {my soul roaring in triumph as you detonate around my fingers, in my mouth, the quivering shudders and wild, writhing buck of your hips reverberating through me, right to my soul, riding the ecstasy of your climax, drowning in your pleasure, my female so fucking beautiful when she comes...your pulsing flesh held on my trembling tongue, lids closing over glassy diamond eyes as I savour every quaking sensation...one word splashed across my mind in vivid technicolour...MINE!!!...my skin exuding the dark spiced incense of our bond, a deluge of raw possession and insane love...slowly releasing the suction grip of my mouth, fingers withdrawn slowly through the still-rippling grip of your core, my tongue curling over the leather, lapping up every last drop of your luscious arousal, gaze pinned on your flushed face} I fucking love you...
*inner walls clamping down empty, desperately trying to hold onto you as your fingers leave the vice of my core, panting through the waves of bliss that swamp my system and swirl firestorms of ecstasy into my muscles, rendering them useless, euphorically weak and sated, melted onto the silk, all flushed female ink and pregnant curves, the drum of my heart pounding my love in every hammer against my ribs unfisting the sheets and seeking your hand, claiming my anchor, binding myself to you, my world, my soul, my everything. Lids lifting off glazed emerald flames, lips curving to smile bliss at your words as my body continues to dance tiny spasms* I fucking love you too...fuck...
Mmmm {prowling up the silk to lay beside you, one arm folded behind my head, the other freed from your grip to trace lazy circles on your shoulder, heavy breaths of contentment sawing my ribcage, tongue seeking your scent, your exquisite taste on my glossed lips} fuck...

No comments:

Post a Comment